[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so they opened a kfc in my town today, some fucking lowlifes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Protest.jpg (136KB, 1200x790px) Image search: [Google]
Protest.jpg
136KB, 1200x790px
so they opened a kfc in my town today, some fucking lowlifes couldn't help themselves and had to protest
>pic related
they were holding dead, unplucked chickens for some retarded reason

went there this afternoon because its right next to the supermarket and there was kids working for kfc pestering people in the parking lot with their fucking flyers, blocking traffic. and half the supermarket smelled like a deepfryer

why couldn't you 'murican keep this garbage from the rest of us?
>>
It isn't garbage, it's the colonels original recipe of herbs and spices. Thise protesters don't know what they're missing.
>>
>>133543820
>protest KFC
>by killing chickens
KFC is overated tbqh, the Colonel even hated what they did to his brand. If you want good chicken fry it yourself with cornmeal black pepper,garlic powder and hungarian paprika.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 790x843px
>>133543820
Did you grab a bucket of chicken and eat it infront of them? Or did you walk away like pic related?
>>
>>133543820
Liberal kids are weird.
>>
>>133544819
the cops came and dragged them off before i went there
>>
>>133545150
That's boring, did you still get KFC?
>>
>american food chains are inhumane and imperialistic
>kebab shops are a diverse asset

t. eurocuck
>>
>>133544819
Came here to say this. Best is to get a flyer from them first and then get the KFC in that order. Drives home the point.
>>
>>133545235
fuck that shit, too many somalis there anyways

and no i didnt do the 'the virgin walk' i have pride
>>
>>133544203
>http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-40602926
this!
>>
>>133545476
It's okay if you do have a virgin walk, there's always someone out there for you.
>>
>>133545532
oops didnt mean to paste the bbc article
>>
>>133545625
>Real penis growth tips

Wtf anon?
>>
>>133545625
yeah that seemed a bit out of place
>>
>>133543820
Did they kill the chickens to protest killing of chickens? I wouldn't put it past lefties to do such a thing.
>>
>>133543820

this is behavior that began in YOUR country and spread to ours. don't fucking forget it.
>>
>>133545915
what the fuck?
>>
>>133543820
Someone should run up grab a chicken and skin it infront of there eyes. If they want to flaunt dead birds around show them how stupid this protest is.
>>
>>133544768
>KFC is overated

kill yourself dixiefuck.
Lincoln was right about 'you people'
>>
>>133547071
I've literally had better fried chicken at a completely nigger ran business called "Chicken Box" that was ran out of an old Wendy's restaurant in the ghetto. KFC is nothing special.

t. southerner
>>
>>133545915
>this is behavior that began in YOUR country and spread to ours. don't fucking forget it.
>>133545997
>what the fuck?
That's right mother fucker you better watch yourself Sven.
>>
>>133547071

KFC isn't bad but it's no true fried chicken

You need to visit the black neighborhoods for that
>>
>>133543820
all of somalia is setting up svencucksheds and yer worried about cluck posters. mind=blown
>>
>>133545625
>article about dick growth
>"this!"
fucking hell anon
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.