[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Net Neutrality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1485424777758.webm (851KB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485424777758.webm
851KB, 660x720px
Net Neutrality is not an issue of censorship. There is an entirely separate section of the law that allows the government to monitor and remove shit. The only power that net neutrality gives to the fcc is the regulation of data distribution. Save it.
>>
>>133541902
yes, but people already think it's about censorship, so even though it isn't about censorship in the written law, they can now write in censorship and no one will say jack shit because that's what they already thought it had

simple 2d chess manipulation of the masses. that's why they chose the name "net neutrality" when "net equality" would have been more correct.
>>
>>133542550
whatever. if you want to give the internet to jews you can go fuck yourself
>>
File: New Canvas.png (627KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
627KB, 1600x1200px
fcc is full of Jewish niggers, we need to stop them
>>
>>133543710
youre a jewish nigger and you deserve rape
>>
>>133543710
giving the FCC full control over the internet and giving them and the gov't the ability to censor people on it is a small price to pay to make sure everyone has a proper internet connection for netflix and making sure they can torrent the latest episode of king of thrones

tv shows > freedom of speech you knuckle-dragging caveman
>>
>>133543952
fcc is gonna make 4chan run slow as shit
>>133544074
fuck that shit, tv is cuck shit
>>
>>133544074
this is some twisted bullshit right here. noone is talking about giving the fcc more control. this is not a freedom of expression issue. this whole thing is about the fcc keeping its power to regulate bandwidth distribution. its an issue of jewery where somebody is trying to steal the internet and fuck you for shilling them.
>>
>>133541902
Is no one else going to talk about the framerate of this webm?
>>
>>133544280
>fcc gon mak 4chang slo
no isp fuck you nigger
>>
>>133541902
Every flood starts with a single raindrop.
>>
>>133544074
What do you mean by "giving the FCC full control of the Internet?" All Title II reclassification does is make sure ISPs can't show favoritism to certain sites over others and gives the FCC the ability to punish ISPs shown to have violated that neutrality.
>>
>>133543710
>flag
back2reddit
>>
>>133545300
Kekistan is just a dumb meme. I don't get how some people take it seriously enough to make it their flag on /pol/ or in real life.
>>
>>133544672
There's a limit to the file size of images, gifs, and webms on 4chan. The low framerate is a compromise so it can be posted while still being under the size limit.
>>
>>133543710
>jewish niggers
I think you mean former ISP employees. The chairman of the FCC is a former Verizon executive, I believe. That's how you know his views on net neutrality are biased in favor of the very companies he is supposed to be regulating.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.