[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANADA YES!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Trudeau to payout 241.5 Million dollars to clinton foundation to ""“support projects that will provide critical sexual and reproduction health (SRH) services around the world""".

>241.5 Million dollars
>Clinton foundation

>https://twitter.com/CanadaDev?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.torontosun.com%2F2017%2F07%2F12%2Fcanada-shouldnt-donate-to-the-clinton-foundation

>http://www.torontosun.com/2017/07/12/canada-shouldnt-donate-to-the-clinton-foundation
>>
>>133541308
>11th July
We had threads on it already. fuck off now.
>>
>Trump Jr. has a meeting with a lawyer from Russia
>"TREASON!! IMPEACH HIM NOW!!"
>Hillary literally takes hundreds of millions from a foreign government
>"You go girl!! I'm with her!!!!!!"

Day of the rope can't come soon enough
>>
>>133541308
I ve not heard about this; the other leaf can go fuck himself.
>>
>>133541308
How th actual fuck do you even have that much money left on your budget?
>>
>>133541308
YAY LEAFS
BITE THAT GLOBALIST COCK
SLOBBER ON IT
THIE IS DUDE WEED ON LIBERALISM
>>
>>133541308

Trudeau's money?
>>
Please just fucking annex us or put us out of our misery
>>
>>133542294
What do you think the subliminal meaning behind the Russian collusion has been? US and Russia will invade you on two fronts and make an example out of uppity fucking leaves
>>
>>133542294
please america, alberta still has oil, it is yours if you take over canada.
>>
File: 1446676178961.jpg (15KB, 249x333px) Image search: [Google]
1446676178961.jpg
15KB, 249x333px
>>133542294
This

Seriously, is Trudeau trying to get us to revolt or something? It's like he's actively inciting a revolution.
>>
>>133541308
Archive Norwegian must have the night off
>>
does this mean the Clintons will be sponsoring more abortions in Africa and Asia

why is this bad
>>
File: 1436123723346.jpg (57KB, 492x550px) Image search: [Google]
1436123723346.jpg
57KB, 492x550px
>>133543648
The roads in my city are so bad I'm considering suing the city for damages to my vehicle caused by unusable city roads filled with pothole and warped concrete.

And 250 million just went to that stale cunt.
>>
>>133541308
Daily reminder that Hillary will use the money to pay off feds so she can round up young girls and consume their life force
>>
>>133544104
fucking this a hundred times
i live mid town Toronto and sometimes it feels like i am driving on rubble that was built for horse and carriage
our economy is collapsing left and right while the libercucks are burning our money and having a giggle
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.