[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to respond to this sort of thing on facebook?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: amazing.jpg (44KB, 360x488px) Image search: [Google]
amazing.jpg
44KB, 360x488px
What's the best way to respond to this sort of thing on facebook?
>>
>>133540835
stop using facebook.
>>
>>133541006
/end thread
>>
Just replying with "lol." Don't even acknowledge their argument.
>>
>>133540835
shit is brown and cum is white
>>
>>133540835
>CW for gender binarism
What is CW? Cuck Warning?
>>
>>133540835
>What's the best way to respond to this sort of thing on facebook?
Delete your Faceberg.
>>
Not caving to these bullying shitheads would be a start.
>>
>>133540835

damn uppity negros
>>
>>133540835
Is that person one of your "friends"?

Unfriend them and block them forever
>>
File: Libs Hate 4th of July.png (26KB, 508x314px) Image search: [Google]
Libs Hate 4th of July.png
26KB, 508x314px
>>133541006
This

>>133540835
If you're still using it. You post the persons real name. Lefties must accept their retardation in public. Here's one of my Facebook "friends" bitching about 4th of July.
>>
>>133542282
You're the faggot, you tell us.
>>
>>133540835
godamnit I hate people who write out "umm"
>>
>>133540835
>What's the best way to respond to this sort of thing on facebook?

Dickpic
>>
>>133542965
Umm *smacks lips *

Why is that???
>>
>>133542835
You have to learn to be a literal bully to these nerds. Pretty soon they'll be scared of you and think about you tucking their wives or gfs.
>>
>>133542282
I think "content warning" since everyone was making fun of "trigger"
>>
>>133540835
"Fuck off with that stupid pussy-ass bullshit. We all die and the universe doesn't care."
>>
>>133542737
No. It was in a group I'm in.
>>
>>133540835
Isn't Mr uppity mahogany because of how expensive that wood is, which ties in to him being the wealthiest/poshest Mr.Man?
>>
>>133543214
I wouldn't say it's bullying, moreso shaming. Things work better when society collectively shames undesirable or stupid behavior.
>>
>>133541006

/thread
>>
>>133540835
>Are you saying someone from any given race is incapable of being 'uppity'? Because that sounds horrendously racist and is frankly well beyond offensive. What's your name? Where do you work?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.