[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soviets kicked nazi a-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 4344.png (418KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4344.png
418KB, 1920x1080px
Soviets kicked nazi a-
>>
>>133539809
I forgot that the Nazis won
>>
File: 02C.jpg (28KB, 468x329px) Image search: [Google]
02C.jpg
28KB, 468x329px
>>
File: 5374.png (13KB, 195x202px) Image search: [Google]
5374.png
13KB, 195x202px
>>133540263
>>133540469
Russia uses the same strategy that China uses.
Have so many fucking mongaloid children that the enemy simply gives up because an endless wave of chinks is OP.
>>
>>133539809
Nah soviets still won

Germany fucked them up and put up a hell of a fight but in the end it didnt matter
>>
>>133539809
kek, soviets ran like bitches until the US had to save their kike faggot asses, wont happen again. Your end is near kike
>>
>>133540862
Why the hell were so many soviet troops mongoloids?
>>
File: stalin.jpg (33KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
33KB, 300x360px
>>133540862
that's because of their superior economic system that allowed for way higher production of tanks and the amount of food + land that they had meant that their population was insanely high.
Also, Stalin had an objectively better mustache than H*tler
>>
>>133539809

endless waves of subhumantrash and the eastern winter defeated us!
>>
>>133541690
Shouldn't have started what you couldn't win.
>>
>>133541248
Just like when the Germans out numbered the Soviets 2 to 1 in infantry and air force in Stalingrad, right?
>>
>>133540862
The right strategy is the one which wins.
>>
To be fair with the huge reliance on the US for some supplies, they lost a lot of shit during first few weeks of operation Barbarossa since Stalin was a fuckhead and couldn't believe it. With no orders, red army units just ran the fuck away and abandoned thousands of military vehicles, equipment and supplies to the Germans.

The amount of fuck ups continuously made by both sides is what makes any victory from this shitshow so surprising. Hindsight is truly great.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.