[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on men who taken on hyphenated names?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: married-588592153df78c2ccdf11fde.jpg (373KB, 2099x1429px) Image search: [Google]
married-588592153df78c2ccdf11fde.jpg
373KB, 2099x1429px
What is your opinion on men who taken on hyphenated names?
>>
homo lords who aren't capable of properly raising a child
>>
>>133538143
They're faggots.
>>
>>133538143
COMPLETE KEKOLDRY
>>
My fiancee won't take my name we're just keeping it own last names. Am I a cuck?
>>
If the wife happens to come from a wealthy prestigious family would it not be best for the children to carry that name? Of course women rarely marry down so it would be a rare situation.
>>
>>133538672
Yes. Unless she owns a business or something with her last name/has some other good reason that she needs to retain it (not "uhm idk i just like it/ITS THE CURRENT YEAR), you are 100% a cuck. Dump the whore, she doesnt have enough respect for you as a man to devote herself to you if she wont even take your last name.
>>
>>133538143
Super-cucked.
>>
>>133538143
Cucked as fuck.
>>
If your name isn't worth taking then it's not her fault she won't take it. Fix yourself before you think you can fix shit tier women
>>
>>133539059
Give me compelling arguments for it. I already tried to explain the value of a familial unit. I'm pretty happy with her in all other aspects, she's pretty red pilled but insists her taking my name is like ownership.
>>
>>133538672
Then it's not a marriage and it's simply a contract where she gets your shit.
>>
>>133538143
c u c k s
>>
>>133539621
She has more money than me her family is loaded
>>
>>133539792
You think that matters? You poor goy. You're fucked.
>>
>>133538143
ultimate fucking cucks. The whole thing is based on "le equal parts in this marriage" and that simply cannot and will not work out well. A family needs one, singular leader especially if they have kids.

>her taking my name is like ownership.
That's because it is. See above, you cant have two captains on a ship. You as a man need to be dominant always unless you like being cheated on with a different guy every month. It's just the way women's biology works. Don't give her an ultimatum, but if you want to try and salvage it just start referring to her as Mrs [your last name]. Make it a forgone conclusion. Be dominant. Remove the thought of her keeping her name from her head. If she doesnt go for it, sorry, but for your sake you need to get out while you still can.
>>
>>133538143
>men
>>
>>133538672
Are you asian/Taiwanese/Chinese? Because in some places that is the societal norm. Otherwise, put your foot down.
>>
Turbocuckery
>>
>>133539513
see
>>133540060
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.