[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /pol/ the borg?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0169.jpg (128KB, 640x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.jpg
128KB, 640x544px
We are /pol/.

You will be assimilated.

Resistance is futile.
>>
File: 1450414412683.jpg (64KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1450414412683.jpg
64KB, 500x421px
fuk you I RESIST
>>
File: 1477812774397.png (704KB, 583x772px) Image search: [Google]
1477812774397.png
704KB, 583x772px
we r anomanuos
we r leejun
espect us
>>
>>133538263
You can’t resist cancuck. You’re already assimilated.

Already you feel better being part of the hive,
>>
>>133538361
Fuck off kekistan.

You are the sworn enemy of /pol/.
>>
File: BORG.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BORG.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>133538023
holy fuck

/pol/ is the borg.
>>
>>133539093
>Culture Adaptation
>Wants everyone to be identical
>Misguided in attempts to improve the quality of life,
>Essential undefeatable, able to constantly modify and improve

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
>>
>>133538023
Yes.

Shia, pewdiepie everyone who fought us has been assimilated.
>>
File: 1474554552374.jpg (44KB, 483x314px) Image search: [Google]
1474554552374.jpg
44KB, 483x314px
Once, I was known as Oswald Mosley.

Now I am Locutus of BEADY. I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Dissolve your borders, lower your arms and surrender your countries.
We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people and their habits will be assimilated.
We are the ANGLO.. Resistance as you know it is over.

We won't turn you into an ANGLODRONE. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact, people of /pol/. But you've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

Look at our assimilated peoples: They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

We have drawn our power from thousands of races across thousands of regions, since long before you were created, but now, they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN, but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation; Why assimilate a species that would detract from perfection? ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.
We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.
Why do you resist?

We've come to make you an offer: join the Commonwealth and we'll spare 4chan. This offer is non-negotiable. You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's posts.
Prepare to be COLONISED.
>>
>>133540034
dATA- Wharf, be careful of those ANGLOS. tHEY only care about one thing

Wharf - Yes Data, what is that

Data- D O M I N I O N

wHARF -
>>
>>133538023
What happens when you join the Borg willingly?
>>
>>133540570
daily reminder that dukat did nothing wrong
>>
>>133538023
No, most people are just followers who want to be on a team. It's just more obvious on /pol/ since being an edgy asshole is encouraged.
>>
>>133540886
You’re already assimilated.

Your whole life has changed.

Welcome to the collective.
>>
File: the_hurt_box.png (200KB, 999x442px) Image search: [Google]
the_hurt_box.png
200KB, 999x442px
>>133538023
>>
>>133538023
I always thought it seemed culturally irresponsible NOT to join the Borg. You add all of your knowledge to everyone else's; everyone in your society turns into a fucking genius overnight.
>>
yes exept more people are our cancer not our strength
>>
>>133538023
Pols power to change people into the boards culture as opposed to reddits basis to proliferate varied cultures is underestimated to say the least.
>>
>>133540034
>/pol/ assimilating libtards forever changing the course of humanity.

Breaking the conditioning.

Resistance is futile.

You will be assimilated.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.