[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Discussing.png (996KB, 850x1476px) Image search: [Google]
Discussing.png
996KB, 850x1476px
Why are you discussing random youtubers all the time?
Why are you discussing random tweets of random persons all the time?
Why do you keep bumping these threads? Why arent you ignoring them?
You do realize discussing people is the lowest thing you can discuss? That is leddit tier.
Stop doing that shit.
Stop shitting up the board with that shit
>>
They do it to bait the Finnish guy
>>
>>133537297
who? how? and why?
>>
File: 1499058454106.png (392KB, 500x805px) Image search: [Google]
1499058454106.png
392KB, 500x805px
>>133537206
I agree with you OP. It's annoying hearing "OMG u guys look what valid e-celebrity whore with meme ideas just said on Twitter"
/pol/ has people of an average IQ too though, especially now. They're probably just doing it to fit in and create a popular thread.
>>
File: pewds redpill.png (842KB, 957x627px) Image search: [Google]
pewds redpill.png
842KB, 957x627px
>>133540203
they still have to stop. like all the time are 3-4 threads open about some random idiot on youtube. i mean i can understand AJ being discussed, maybe even pewdiepie because he is just the biggest one. i can understand the propaganda videos being pointed out here, but all the "sargon is /ourguy/"
"this edgy bitch i dont even remember the name of said something slighty politically incorrect, she is redpilled as fuck" or the "what do you think of this other totally insignificant piece of shit noone cares about". if people want gossip buy the fucking cosmopolitan or whatever damned
>>
>>133537206
> Doesn't understand what random means
>>
100% agree. /ourguy/ and 'is ... redpilled?' threads contribute in destroying the fabric of this beautiful cesspool.
>>
>>133541149
i do, but the one i referred to was just some random bitch that happens to not be repealing upon sight (something with lacey i think she is called), but could be any other e-celeb for that matter
>>
>>133540203
why the fuck would you sit there and take a photo? back the fuck out of there, dumbass!
>>
>>133542639
all the one liner threads, or any thread fitting into the subject field deserves to be deleted. maybe we should introduce a minimum sign count for the OP and if its some random letters to fill the space delete
>>
>>133537206
e-celebs offer platforms to spread our message
those "random tweets from random persons" can either be annoying, or follow the e-celeb line.

What it comes down to is that the political ideals that /pol/ holds are becoming more and more mainstream, due both to /pol/ always being right and reality always winning, and because /pol/ is/was a lot of fun.

the truth is, the bulk of the work gets done on the other chans and in specific threads, while threads with e-celebs pacify both shills and newfags pitting them against each other.

these threads serve a purpose, in much the same way Clinton served a purpose (she got Trump elected afterall). It is important not to lose sight of the longterm goals the Talos Initiative holds, and the implementation of The Thule Society as the new global cabal of rulership.

Relax my brother-in-arms, these actions bring us closer and closer to a pure Europa and the reclamation of Constantinople.
>>
>>133543528
Alot if it has to be nufags and kids. There is a presence that comes out in force making 15 identical threads too. Anons need to learn how to filter, use the catalog and spot obvious b8. Occasionally a thread pops up that gives some instruction.
>>
>>133544254
I cannot disagree with you though I do enjoy threads with actual information. The e-celeb threads usually revolve around if they're a Jew or hot.
>>
>>133537206
>Discussing waifu
>Not using headcannon for you waifu
Don't come at me with ''its just ironic shitposting xdd''
Get that weak shit outta my face
>>
File: helmsley.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
helmsley.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>133537206
have to agree, there's probably a Lauren Southern thread going at every hour in the day. It's getting beyond a joke.
>>
I blame /r/the_donald
>>
>>133547777
Checked dem digits
>>
File: Revelation of pol.png (1MB, 1440x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Revelation of pol.png
1MB, 1440x2000px
>>133547777
i guess that settles it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.