[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is rape ever justified?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: no-means-no-rape.jpg (29KB, 690x459px) Image search: [Google]
no-means-no-rape.jpg
29KB, 690x459px
>>
>>133533440
To the entire Russian army it was
>>
>>133533440
No
>>
>>133533440
Of the innocent, no.
>>
When you're the last human on Earth and the female bonobo is refusing to mate with you.
>>
No, never. Unless you want to fuck somebody and she won't let you.
>>
>>133533440
I dont mind when people who do bad things get raped. Not stealing or something but pedos and murder that doesnt involve tactical bowlcuts
>>
there's no need to justify violence.
might makes right
>>
File: 1473998955903.png (513KB, 741x743px) Image search: [Google]
1473998955903.png
513KB, 741x743px
>>133533440
You can't rape the willing
>>
File: ferretball1.png (481KB, 803x550px) Image search: [Google]
ferretball1.png
481KB, 803x550px
>>133533440
There are rare instances in which even the act of rape can in fact be justified. Here are four off the top of my head:

1. As punisment for a false accusation of rape in which the punishment has already been meted out.

Suppose Heather has a crush on Dick, a man with suitably Freudian moniker. Heather hits on Dick, but Dick takes no notice of her. In reality, Dick wants nothing to do with Heather. Heather, after realizing this, plots revenge. She goes to a bar and lies to the tough guys there "I was raped! Dick did it!"

The mob, riled up, surrounds Dick and beats him to death, despite Dick's pleas. They leave, while Heather examines the corpse. Unbeknownst to her, a big black man was watching the entire ordeal, from the accusation to the beating.

"I saw what you did," says the black man, "and now you're gonna get what's coming to you". It would be that man's moral right to rape the living shit out of that worthless cunt.

Alternatively, suppose after the beating, Dick gets back up, but the hemmoraging in his brain leaves him only five minutes to live. Dick too would have the right to rape her within the remaining timeframe of his life. Since he was punished for a crime he didn't do, he might as well commit it.

2. As retribution for a previously committed rape.

Suppose there's this really dorky kid. Every day a hot bombshell of a babe torments him in school. Rubbing up against him, grabbig his balls and cock, saying she wants him. This drives him to the point of lustful insanity, and he wants no more of it.

The kid, eager to get revenge, enlists the help of a friend. The friend will be on the lookout, while he makes his move.

The girl comes in and starts harassing him.

"Come on baby, I want that hot cock up my pulsating pussy." she says.

(1/2)
>>
File: ferretball2.png (645KB, 803x601px) Image search: [Google]
ferretball2.png
645KB, 803x601px
>>133534244
(2/2)

"You're wish is my comand, ma'am" replies the kid, as he physically throws himself upon his assailant, assailing her in return. He presses up against her, copping a feel, rubbing. When he has satisfied himself, he stops, much to the horror of the girl.

This too is an act of justifiable rape. It is akin to a kidnapped victim strangling his kidnapper with the very ropes used to tie him up. This also happened in real life. I was the friend who did the lookout.

3. As punishment for a revealing form of dress.

Suppose there's this girl, let's call her Sarah. Sarah lives a rotten lifestyle. She swears at her parents, drinks, does drugs, goes to parties, and gets fucked up. Worst of all, she dresses like a total slut, but only lets popular guys fuck her.

One day at a party full of drugged up scumbags, she passes out on the sofa. A scumbag teenager takes advantage of her. While the act of raping her would be wrong, considering the lifestyle she leads, it would also serve as a wake up call to her as well as her getting her just deserts. Therefore, in a sense, raping her would be justified.

4. As a last recourse to save the human race from extinction.

There is a nuclear war. The survivors are divided into two groups. 10,000 men, and 10,000 nuns (alternatively, 10,000 militant man-hating lesbians). The only way to save the human race is through the act of vaginal intercourse. But there's a catch. the nuns/lesbians do not want to have sex. And they are adamant.

Therefore, to save the human race, the only viable option would be for the 10,000 men to rape the 10,000 women, preferably tying them down so that multiple children could be administered.

Though a woman's sexual and reproductive rights are sacred, they pale in comparison to the survival to the human race.

I hope you enjoyed this dissertation, and I hope it generates some intelligent, profound discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubbbNj0ZpA4
>>
File: yh.jpg (89KB, 1608x905px) Image search: [Google]
yh.jpg
89KB, 1608x905px
Islamophobia>Rape
>>
>>133533440
When therer is no evidence
>>
it's not rape if she cums
>>
>>133533440

All men in prison deserve to be raped, jsut ask any female liberal.
>>
never, never ever ever
>>
all women are vile and deserve rape. here there is not much punishment for it
>>
>>133533440
no civilised society practices rape.
>>
>>133533440

No. It's a perversion of the sacred--the source of all human life (M on F). Someone who rapes and sires a child has forfeited their life to that child should that child seek revenge; it's an old story going back to King Arthur who was killed by his bastard son.

Further, rape is a form of torture, but one that the torturer enjoys the act of; if torture is necessary for some reason, it should not be something enjoyed due to the myriad of moral hazards that come along with that and the detriment it carries for all parties, both directly involved and those not (society at large).
>>
>>133534916
What about sl*vniggers raping those German women after the sack of Berlin?

Oh wait, you said civilized society. Carry on.
>>
File: WomCiv1.jpg (918KB, 2405x917px) Image search: [Google]
WomCiv1.jpg
918KB, 2405x917px
>>133533440
It is not only okay to have sex with your wife whenever you want, it is the founding notion of civilization.
>>
In the Koran, yes
>>
>>133533481
underrated fpbp
>>
>>133533440
its totally justified if you wanna have sex with someone and they won't let you.
>>
>>133535105
>What about sl*vniggers raping those German women after the sack of Berlin?

those where commies communists arent civilized in any respect of the word.
>>
>>133533440
My wife said I raped her.
>Come home late from going out, ~2am
>ask her if she wants to fuck
>says she's tired but snuggles her ass into my crotch
>pull out dick and pull down her underwear
>"I'll make it quick"
>we start fucking
>go to sleep
>24 months later
>"YOU FUCKING RAPED ME!"

If a female clearly states "No", then yeah there is no justifiable reason to rape. If she does not make that fact clear, then it is not rape.

Even Hannah in 13 reasons why was not raped.
>>
>>133533440
Yes, to remind a woman who stepped out of line her place.
>I'm a lesbian
Rape
>I had premarital sex
Rape
>I had an affair
Rape
>I don't want to get married yet
Rape
>I was raped
Rape
>>
>>133533440

The fuck is wrong with you?

Swear to the Creator, some /pol/tards are possessed by evil.
>>
>>133535267
>that post
>islamic flag

it checks out.
>>
>>133535228
I think your wife contracted feminism.
>>
>>133534244

Evil. Pure evil. Do us a favor and don't breed. You are vile. Probably never even had a date in your life, bitter neckbeard fattie virgin.
>>
>>133533440
On a person who dosn't value the property like body of others/ communist it is justified.
>>
File: 1498895465260.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1498895465260.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
the only time rape is justified is if you're the invading force in a country.
>>
>>133535720
Nah, guys who are still virgins past the age of 20 are all beta nu-male cucks who don't have any self-confidence and constantly suck up to females.

You won't find a guy anywhere who's simultaneously a douchebag and a virgin. It just doesn't happen.
>>
>>133533440

not arguing in favor of rape, but it would be really cool to see how the human race would change under the current status quo, without any genetic engineering or massive technological breakthroughs for the next few generations.
>>
>>133533440
Yea, when I want to fuck.
>>
>>133533440
Yea, when she teases you and leads you on, then at the last minute "changes her mind"
Fuck that, and fuck her, literally.
>>
File: rapejust.png (10KB, 317x114px) Image search: [Google]
rapejust.png
10KB, 317x114px
>>133533440
Let's see.
>>
Rape is ok when you ask and ask and ask and ask and she finally takes her towel off, lays on the bed spread eagle and screams "FINE!"

Then for some reason cries the whole time, just making me harder.
>>
ask the woman OP, if they think the dude is attractive and they enjoy it then a lot of the time they decide it was justified and fall in love with the dude after the fact.

don't blame me, i'm just stating the fact of what they do
>>
File: 1355371557383.jpg (426KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1355371557383.jpg
426KB, 1280x1912px
>>133533440
>>
File: raperaperaperape.jpg (54KB, 490x464px) Image search: [Google]
raperaperaperape.jpg
54KB, 490x464px
>>133533440
errday
>>
>>133534850
only the white men, the blacks don't deserve to be there
>>
>>133533440
No.
>>
>>133533440
OP picture holds the answer. Rape is never justified.
>>
>>133533440
Yes in marriage, how dare a cunt deny being fucked by her master.
>>
>>133533440
No, but the definition of rape has been unjustly expanded. Rape us "sex with a female you do not own" not "sex with out a female's consent".
A man can fuck a female he owns when and wherever he wants.
>>
File: IMG_2794.jpg (39KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2794.jpg
39KB, 491x488px
>>133539815
Lmao this got me
>>
>>133533440
No, not even for bad people. Rape is probably worse than death in some cases, obviously more scarring.
>>
>>133533440
Rape where nobody is hurt is always good.
>>
>oh boo hoo i had sex when i didnt feel like it
like grow the fuck up, who even cares
>>
>>133533440

Regular rape - no
Nu rape - don't give a fuck either way.
>>
>>133533440
Is it still called rape if you kill him first?
>>
File: Jason king.jpg (24KB, 230x264px) Image search: [Google]
Jason king.jpg
24KB, 230x264px
W: hey handsome, great night last night, fancy dinner?
M: who is this?
W: Sara, from last night. We had a wild time remember?? :D
M: what is this about?
W: err... I just wanted to see if you fancied dinner one night?
M: why?
W: lol - stop playing around! just say yes dammit!!! lol
M: Sara - do you remember what happened last night?
W: eerrrr...yes!! in detail!!.. it was an amazing wild night.. so hurry up and say yes!!
M: Sara - last night I singled you out in a club because you looked vulnerable and lonely. I deliberately got you drunk and told you what I thought you wanted to hear. I then got you back to your house and raped you. You need to understand that. My intent was rape. I had no need for your consent because I am a rapist. I used you as a cum rag and left you unconscious. There was no wild fun. There was no spontaneous-crazy-once-in-a-life-time-just-go-for-it-crazy-sex-filled night. You were raped by me - that was my intent and I succeeded.
W: I thought it was a wild fun night though. It didn't feel like rape.

Was she raped?
>>
>>133533440
only during the next crusade
>>
>>133533440
To terrorize your enemy and punish them for standing against you.
>>
Yes

When you actually are the raping alpha bad boy of her fantasies.

The covet being if you are not a sports star rock god billionaire whom women throw themselves at in innumerable hordes and so have no reason to rape anyone then you are not her rape fantasy.
>>
>>133542150
Getting her drunk makes it rape, but since she didn't mind who the fuck cares?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.