[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity and endure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 81

File: the sorrow begins.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
the sorrow begins.gif
3MB, 480x270px
Why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity and endure the harshest and most consistent maltreatment?
>>
>>133531673
consistent behavior patterns across large segments of your race
>>
>>133531913
why did we get the bottom of the barrell placement bro?
>>
What maltreatment have you personally experienced as a black Canadian?
>>
>>133531673
because they didn't go back to africa
>>
>>133533525
not physical but psychological, being reminded im a black or nigger etc. degraded as a human being, people assume my chracter or abilites, but im just talking bigger picture. why did we get stained with shame. (dont mind my atrocious grammar i dont care right now)
>>
>>133534233
you brought them over snake, and im talking bigger picture prince dingbat
>>
>>133531673
Black culture self promotes ignorance as a virtue.

What else did you think was going to happen?
>>
>>133534590
Ok.
bigger picture :

b e c a u s e
t h e y
d i d n ' t
g o
b a c k
t o
a f r i c a
>>
>>133534590
a bunch of landowning southern plantation owners brought them over. Northern Americans had little to do with it. Bigot.
>>
>>133534876
If you look at Liberia, then you'll realize what happens when they go back.
>>
>>133534803
im saying from the beginning, its like we were destined for global disgrace, this shit hurts man
>>
>>133535061
you started that horrific practice with the indians, you were first
>>
>>133535297
For the same reason I will be a 5'7 manlet.

Genetics.
>>
>>133531673
Because they dobt like our skin color bro.
They don't know the glory that is our black melanin enriched skulls.
>>
>>133535374
Nigga you were enslaving your damn selves before we showed up
>>
>>133535374
>>133535374
>you started that horrific practice with the indians, you were first

Read the Mayflower.
Read more in general.

And keep in mind- things that seem permanent don't have to be. The nigger community needs to be destroyed by a new community lead by smart and motivated black men and women. Maybe that's you.
>>
>>133535374
>slavery was invented in the 1600s

This is why we don't take you seriously; you're professional victims. Everyone had slaves but somehow you're the important ones?
>>
Because you're stupid and impulsive.
>>
>>133531673
Black culture hates being smart
>>
If your culture has a native word for "slave" in it, you are not innocent.
>>
>>133534490
>not physical but psychological, being reminded im a black or nigger etc. degraded as a human being, people assume my chracter or abilites,
People not liking you is not my concern, and I refuse to care. No one's blocking you in college admissions on account of you being black (In fact, the case is quite the opposite). Grow up, because you're impossibly fucking sheltered, if you think THAT is the worst this world has in store for people.

>but im just talking bigger picture. why did we get stained with shame.
>(dont mind my atrocious grammar i dont care right now)
Shame only impacts someone who has something to be ashamed of. If you don't want to be shamed for poor punctuation, use it correctly. If you don't want to be shamed as a person, be a better person.
It doesn't matter what other people say. It matters how you're responding to what they're saying. Shame is a subconscious acknowledgement that they're right about what they're saying, at least to some extent. You might not be an obnoxious cunt simply because you're black, but you might be an obnoxious cunt for any number of other reasons.
>>
>>133531673
The weakest races tend to get the short end of the stick.
And you are weak by the standard that truly matters: intelligence and impulse control.
>>
File: Noise.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Noise.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>133531673
Niggers gonna nig
>>
>>133536504
>And you are weak by the standard that truly matters: intelligence and impulse control.

That's not even the problem. Spite. That's the problem. Your average black american is weighed down by spite.
>>
>>133531673
Why cant they have productive families and communities?
Why do they commit crime at 5x the rate of other races?
They arent evolved enough for society
just look at their inventions and contributions
NONEXISTANT
>>
>>133536054
>>133536062
>>133536087
im talking about institutionalized, ideological, abusive slavery. biblical slavery was not cruel it was practical or economical, it was work based, it was not meant to deeply psychological scar people.
>>133536500
hey shit for brains, in case you haven't noticed, but psychology deeply is rooted in the function of the mind, if you are traumatically or subconsciously scarred you will never reach your full potential, its amazing what blacks have accomplished with shit social conditions and oprression. Africa as a content does not need a land of inventors and massive civilizations, that comes from neccesity and survival. Africa is the most resource rich land on the planet, they were born comfy. Obviously human frailty and sin ran rampant so we have conflict like any living thing. I'm just wondering how it could be that someone has no power over his image to that extent. Like people fucking seeth through thier teeth with hate for us when in reality its something THEY did. We would all love to fuck off back home to our own ethinic groups and families and land of course, but we dragged by deluded overachievers, who were actually just immmensely greedy and bored. Belief is everything, it runs your engine. I just wanna know why some of us have a cross so big with no consent. its astonishing how mentally fucked it makes you.
>>
>>133531673

Self-victimization to make up for dogshit culture and communities, with no intention to fix either
>>
>>133534590
of the 10 million slaves that survived the journey across the atlantic, only around 450,000 ever set foot in america
>>
>>133536504
IQ is based on crystallized and fluid intelligence which is all basically memory and access speed. The question is, what does one need to remember? He only remembers what is important to him or plausible. A broken man will never show you his strength unless you give him a reason too. Stupid Dane.
>>
>>133531673
You've never endured shit without gibs. Stop flattering yourselves.
>>
>>133538028
is having a broken leg and having to crawl around considered self-victimization. How one sees himself is everything, its the same reason /pol/s blood boils when they see a blacked post, they know what dignity is, identity, culture, power.
>>
File: IMG_1569.jpg (63KB, 693x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1569.jpg
63KB, 693x490px
>>133534490
Being reminded that your black is psychologically damaging, top fucking kek mate.
>>
>>133537862
>im talking about institutionalized, ideological, abusive slavery. biblical slavery was not cruel it was practical or economical, it was work based, it was not meant to deeply psychological scar people.
This is dumb but I think you know that.
See>>>133536979
>>
>>133537862
If you all want to go back to Africa, then why don't you? Start a gofundme or kickstarter (since I know you aren't gonna pay for it) and lead a mass exodus.
>>
>>133538762
It is when you're the one who broke their own leg.
>>
>>133531673
You dont, you just feel entitled
>>
>>133538762
We see blacked post as spam, which is why they're annoying. Anyone who knows any women knows black guys get ignored by all but the fattest and craziest.
How would you say your leg is broken? What can a white person do legally that you can not?
>>
File: a66.png (24KB, 760x720px) Image search: [Google]
a66.png
24KB, 760x720px
>>133531673
What the fuck kind of a question is that?

It's because they're niggers. If you don't keep niggers in line, they will gut you.
>>
>>133538912
not reminded that your black, but that being black is dirt you fucking pitbull, what happens when a child gets bullied beyond capacity, he cracks. Some get depressed, some sulk, some turn violent. You lack foresight anon, you comprehend very little about life.
>>
>>133539577
There's a world of difference between being reminded you're dirt and being told you're dirt.
One is your fault.
>>
>>133539577
If you snap can you kill Trudeau for being a White Supremacist???
>>
>>133537862
> but psychology deeply is rooted in the function of the mind, if you are traumatically or subconsciously scarred you will never reach your full potential
I've seen a woman who was fucked by her own father go on to be a nurse. The smartest man I've ever known was beaten viciously by his mother from early childhood, served in the millitary AND police force (I know he was shot at least once), and is currently going to grad school for some crazy tech shit.

You don't have "scars". You have bruises, and they're on your ego, not your mind.
>Like people fucking seeth through thier teeth with hate for us when in reality its something THEY did.
This is the equivalent of blaming your parents for conceiving you. Would you be better off, if Europe never stretched its long fingers across the world? Building hospitals, schools, roads, clean water in its wake?
I can already see why people don't like you. You're weak, and resentful. You beat your drum over an illiterate gaggle of dung eaters, thousands of miles away from you, while enjoying life in a developed country that has fed you, educated you, paid for your healthcare, and hosted more than its fair share of feel-good projects for black people (apparently they're ineffective).
>>
>>133539122
I'm Canadian now and I love this country, it is filled with good people but i will still always wonder why we got the shit end of the stick in history.
>>133539244
ok its clear the metaphor went over your head, you're too dense to understand
>>133539370
it doesnt have to be blacked you idiot, it can even be a random interracial coule on the street and you worthless tools scream MUH GENEPOOL, you're all insecure closet cucks anyways i don't even care

its not the legal stuff anon, brother, its the mental stigma, heres an example, someone gets bullied about something as stupid as nick names from thier friends at school, now imagine that times a hundred fold and it echoes all across society and history, eventually you can't block that shit out, you finally succumb or you FIGHT.
>>
>>133531673
Sauce?
>>
>>133534490
fuck youre weak lefty cunt.
I'd call you something but I dont want the freedom police taking me away.
you know what you are, youll never change it, the same way I can't change my tiny penis or my other flaws.
the sooner you grow up and deal with it the faster youll transition into a human
>>
>>133531673
>Why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity and endure the harshest and most consistent maltreatment?

>Why do us blacks endure the harshest and most consistent maltreatment?

>blacks represent the lowest of humanity

Answered your own question there, Jamal.
>>
>>133531673

Typical. Can't even use your brain to figure this out on your own.
>>
>>133540156
yur not 2 brite
4 get it
>>
>>133539893
yea soooooooooooooooooooo im saying that being told you're dirt for no reason over and over and over BREAKS A FUCKING MAN
>>
>>133531673
Because you're subhumans. There are always exceptions but the majority of blacks are low IQ savages.

You blacks yourselves discovered this early and embraced slavery and hyper violence as a way of fucking life because it was the only thing that WORKED.
>>
any 65 IQ nigger from Africa would die in one (1) year in Canada because we have winter
>>
>>133540176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

I don't like rap, but this video struck a chord with me
>>
>>133531673

WHY DO NIGGERS FOLLOW WHITES EVERYWHERE WE GO?
>>
File: 1499963880673.jpg (32KB, 257x369px) Image search: [Google]
1499963880673.jpg
32KB, 257x369px
>>133531673
>leaf
>>
File: 1489259822772.gif (404KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1489259822772.gif
404KB, 342x342px
>>133537862
>black calling others shit for brains
>>
>>133532771
He just told you. Because of your behaviour.
>>
>>133531673
Because the strong always prey on the weak. Because when two distinctly different sub-species of the same genus come in to contact, they will almost always strive to kill off the other species in order to secure access to resources, rather than cannibalizing their own kind.

Either the weak cling to survival, adapt and evolve in these situations, or they die.
>>
File: Christopher Columbus.png (269KB, 1583x334px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher Columbus.png
269KB, 1583x334px
>>133535374
>you started that horrific practice with the indians

They were already enslaving each other before whitey got there.
>>
File: 1465926231839.gif (3MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1465926231839.gif
3MB, 200x180px
>>133540583
>weebs saying anything ever about anything
you have no room to call out anything no matter how subtle. you, YOU will be the first to hang, well, you and pedophiles. but what are the differences between weebs and pedos? nothing really
>>
>>133534490
>>>133533525
>(dont mind my atrocious grammar i dont care right now)
Insecure a little Sambo?
>>
>>133540201
i'm not a lefty you idiot im a conservative christian, this is exactly my point, you assume you know me, and you assume its about something as worthless as penis size, im dealing with actual modern day spear chuckers here and you're one of them
>>
>>133540360
read this you inbred >>133538428
>>
I know OP isn't being really appreciative atm but there has been some genuinely good advice layered under this thread. Good shit.
>>
>>133531673

Because the vast majority of you things are uneducated, ill-informed baboons. And that's the best of you. The worst of you are violent animals that have no business coming into contact with the civilized world.

You owe your freedom to brainwashed liberals and your constant push in the entertainment business. The ones that aren't retards or violent aren't even 100% black, always mixed.
>>
>>133535061
Actually yankee slave traders brought them over and sold them to southerners. Southerners didn't have ships, the yankees did.
>>
>>133540025
ok now make them black anon, where are they? and even if they were black, those are miracle stories
>>
File: 1499297187437.jpg (70KB, 624x495px) Image search: [Google]
1499297187437.jpg
70KB, 624x495px
>>133538762
If you broke it for the sake of malingering it is. Also your people are a net loss on Western society.
>>
>>133531673
>niggers being sad
Nice meme becauss of their primitive brains they are either giddy like actual retards or on the verge of getting angry.

Implying any african ape had a clue what was going on in that slave ship.
>>
>>133532771
Look at the behavior of your race, look at crime statistics, look at your roots in Africa, look at your average IQ's.

Here's a question, who would be below you if you had the choice?
>>
>>133540025
right and what if in the afterlife your attempt to better life on earth was a complete waste, rememebr the beatitudes, stfu man, you judgmental prick, you don't know my life, not even an ounce
>>
>>133540370
Niggers cant even exist beyond Africa because they are not smart enough to hunt animals in European or Asian latitudes
>>
>>133541568
Where in Canada are you? And I'm really curious who you believe is below you in this hypothetical barrel.
>>
>>133541524
Probably Abos.
>>
>>133541511
Well, when you think about the gif in op's post, it kinda validate your point. The ape get off the boat all giddy only to realize he is lower than beasts here.
>>
>>133535201

Blacks are like hogs, kept in captivity they are docile and easily herded/managed. Let them loose and they feralize quickly.
>>
>>133541182
>advice
look at you eh burgs, smiling with your sweat drenched shirt revealing the underside of your gunk filled belly button, i have a bacheors degree in mechanical engineering, and work for an aerospace company, you think i really need random basement dwellers advice? I'm here to see if the spirit of God will speak through someone and explain why i have to live life proving i'm not shit on a stick and also be subject to the same expectations as you morally bankrupt Scandinavian barbarians
>>
File: funwblacks40.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks40.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>133531673
>Why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity
>>
>>133541851
were the lowest i said, can't you read moron, even the native indians are more accepted in society and are technically asians
>>
File: funwblacks1.webm (867KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks1.webm
867KB, 360x640px
>>133531673
>why do blacks represent the lowest of humanity
>>
>>133542174
>realize
No nigs are too stupid to feel depression and dont think ahead they live in the now. The nig didnt know he would be sold offor whipped either. Stop projecting humanity on these beast cuck.
>>
>>133541856
That's the only thing it could be. In Canada Abbos have their reserves which are utter shitholes but they police themselves and pretty much keep to themselves. I basically have never heard of a pack of Abbos robbing a liquor store or anything, possibly lower because they can't organize.
>>
>>133542460
No, Australian Abos.
>>
>>133541394
>ok now make them black anon, where are they?
Military boy would've likely gone to school straight out of high school on a full scholarship. A lifetime of having the victim narrative shoved down his throat, rather than one that self-sacrifice is the one thing he can do right with his life, would've fundamentally changed him and made him worse as a person. He'd be selfish and arrogant, like yourself.
>and even if they were black, those are miracle stories
What would've been miraculous would be those awful things never happening to them in the first place. Miracles have nothing to do with their stories. It was them. They're not perfect people, obviously, but you should follow their example instead of whining about things that you will never be able to change. White, black, yellow, someone always has an opinion on who you are and what you're doing, and it's often not a charitable one. It doesn't hold you back or damage you unless you allow it to.
>>
>>133531673
I know you guys aren't real big on crime statistics but they tell you everything you need to know.

Right winged blacks are some of the most decent people In the world. If this doesn't describe you then you are part of the problem.
>>
>>133541255
Actually kikes owned all the companies that manufacture ships. They own the ships and they bought the slaves. Whites were just crew members on the ships.
>>
Blacks have gotten the short end of civilization because they're the most capable of physical exertion in harsh conditions and cognitively the least able to innovate or complain.
>>
>>133542389
this shit made me cry, the old man reminds my of my sweet neighbour, i dont hate white people if thats what your implying or are too stupid to realize trash comes in all colours. People like you are a waste of space.
>>
>>133540156
>i will still always wonder why we got the shit end of the stick in history.
People have explained to you why throught out this thread, stop being a nigger and accept the truth. Blacks are sub humans with victims complexs being fueled by the kikes.
>>
>>133534490
>be nigger
>constantly know you're a nigger
>psychologically damaging
Yeah I would kill myself too if I knew I was a nigger.
>>
File: 1473942941811.webm (988KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473942941811.webm
988KB, 320x240px
>>133531673
>>
>>133542492
This is why you americans get to carry guns

Use that right
>>
>>133531673
they are an evolutionary relic that should be eradicated.
>>
File: 1473942964105.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473942964105.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>133531673 (OP)
>>
File: 1499016988017.jpg (142KB, 505x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499016988017.jpg
142KB, 505x700px
>mfw reading about black wall street and how the one fucking time niggers actually did nuffin and we're actually investing in their community, they got bombed by the fucking government
>mfw reading about how the cia fucked over black communities by introducing and even pushing hard drugs into it
>mfw reading about how the black civil rights leaders that genuinely wanted equality and didn't want any hood or black superiority bullshit got assassinated by the government
>mfw looking at current black culture and seeing how it's kind of a horrible Orwellian fiction where the father has been replaced by the state

I mean look, there's no excusing how over representative blacks are when it comes to violent and petty crime, but what the fuck, man?
>>
>>133531673
Probably because the majority of niggers are subhuman sub 80 IQ retards that have no place in modern society xD
>>
File: funwblacks27.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks27.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>133542795
>, i dont hate white people if thats what your implying or are too stupid to realize trash comes in all colours
it seems hate and stupid comes in predominantly one color
>>
>>133542264
>explain why i have to live life proving i'm not shit on a stick

Just relax, guy. You don't need to prove anything to anyone. So you're a nigger. So what? Yeah, you're race sucks for the most part but you as an individual seem to have succeeded and broken the stereotype -- except for exhibiting an inferiority complex, of course. Also, why are you here? You know exactly what type of responses you're gonna get. Unless you're a masterbaiter.
>>
>>133542795
Nice try niggers dont have empathy.
>>
File: funwblacks3.webm (3MB, 352x468px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks3.webm
3MB, 352x468px
>>133531673
>why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity
>>
File: funwblacks2.webm (3MB, 552x358px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks2.webm
3MB, 552x358px
>>133531673
>>
File: funwblacks6.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks6.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>133531673
>why do us blacks represent the lowest humanity
>>
>>133542414
I know that you said that. I'm asking how, given the choice, would you rank it?
>>
>>133542926
Who cares about that. Niggers were feral savages long before slavery.
>>
File: funwblacks8.webm (2MB, 604x360px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks8.webm
2MB, 604x360px
>>133531673
>why do all blacks represent the lowest of humanity
>>
>>133542937
What the hell? I thought he was going to be an insurance scammer.
>>
File: funwblacks9.webm (2MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks9.webm
2MB, 270x480px
>>133531673
>why are us blacks representing the lowest of humanity
>>
>>133542937
Swear to god if some nigger did that to my windshield he's be dead before he could get off my hood.
>>
>>133542926
Shit like that has been done to all races, not just niggers. The fact niggers have always been low enough for anyone to keep getting away with that shit is proof enough of how inferior they are. Had they built civilization and maintained it first, they'd be top of the pile rn. They didn't, and couldn't, and can't though.
>>
Niggers are bad for humanity
>>
File: funwblacks11.webm (2MB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks11.webm
2MB, 704x480px
>>133531673
>why do us blacks always represent the lowest of humanity
>>
>>133531673
>>133534516
>>
>>133540337
Then unbreak yourself
It's like you forgot what this place is, who comes here. We all are the broken men. That's why we wandered in here. Beaten battered by different means and ways but all broken.

Every group has its weaknesses, every group has its faults, but you are an individual and you can fight those faults purge them from your life.

At some point way back in the past we all came from simian shitflingers. And it was outstanding individuals that led to what we are today each and every one of us is more advanced than the ancient tree swingers.

So you are black. So what? So are numerous successful honorable and great men. Be honest with yourself about why many people dislike blacks, and make an effort not to act in those ways.

Forge yourself into a great man.
>>
>>133543270
Indeed Black Wall Street is nigger outliers mimicing whites.
>>
File: 1499062787599.gif (1MB, 350x117px) Image search: [Google]
1499062787599.gif
1MB, 350x117px
>>133543091
But why does that excuse whites and jews to be just as savage, if not moreso in some situations?

Don't you see what they did to black people is exactly what they want to do to white people?
>>
File: funwblacks42.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks42.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>133531673
>why does every black represent the lowest of humanity
>>
>>133531913
fpbp
>>
>>133542605
you fell into my trap huckleberry, you just assumed what would've happened if they were black, there is no right answer, you dim witted plug, stfu about me, you dont know anything about me, move on from here, you completely bypassed the original question which is probably far too vast for your noggin, good day
>>
>>133543377
Don't you have any good endings? Ones where people don't get fucked up?
>>
File: funwblacks43.webm (3MB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks43.webm
3MB, 640x470px
>>133531673
>why do us blacks predictably represent the lowest of humanity
>>
>>133542988
Story on this one?

Nig in the blue jacket sure gave a good beat down though.
>>
>>133531673
>why does OP represent the lowest of humanity
>>
>"How Black People were depicted in 1930's Warner Bros Cartoons!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWhdBUXKOpo
>>
>>133543425
They are not human mentally, they are chimps with higher intellect and tool use mentally.

The nig is not a person but an animal.
>>
File: funwblacks28.webm (826KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks28.webm
826KB, 640x360px
>>133531673
>>
All these racist attacks by fucking black on whites and whitey just takes it...These things even beat up old white women and whitey just bends over and takes it up the arse, WTF has the jew done to the white 'man'?
>>
>>133543041
This is also a good example of why you don't off-body (such as purse) carry a firearm. Always carry it on yourself.
>>
File: IQ-worldwide.jpg (25KB, 475x223px) Image search: [Google]
IQ-worldwide.jpg
25KB, 475x223px
>>133531673
For a long time now, I've accepted that different groups of people over the world have evolved different traits depending on the evolutionary pressures of their environment. For example, the larger lung capacity of Tibetans in Asia, or the Andes of the South America, and Ethiopians in Africa, due to the hereditary of the genes that enabled them to work in those altitudes.

But it wasn't until I visited /pol/ that I was faced with the realization that I'm a full-blown racist (Believing that some ancestries of genetically distinct populations are superior to others).

I'm a bit scared that I may have become a horrible person, but I rationalized that Caucasians such as myself can use our intellect to improve the lives of people with ancestries such as Negroid. I concur that Asians typically have an even higher IQ that Caucasians and although we may be limited by our genetics, we can still focus on our 'personal best'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL88Lmu8vCY

https://www.britannica.com/topic/race-human
>>
File: funwblacks31.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks31.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>133531673
>why do we blacks represent the lowest of humanity
>>
>>133531673
Because you are a lesser creature that lacks civility.
>>
>>133542842
>>133543123
>>133543287
>>133543489
>>133542389

fuck dude
>>
File: funwblacks16.webm (2MB, 840x720px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks16.webm
2MB, 840x720px
>>133531673
>whats wrong with blacks that always represent the lowest of humanity
>>
>>133543604

Serious question, is it BETTER that they used bb guns? I mean, at least it shows they weren't going to blow anyone away.
>>
File: 1498530209122.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498530209122.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>133542389
This. OP if you want to know why nobody wants you around spend about 10 minutes on Worldstar.
>>
>>133542703

Right wing/conservative blacks are also among the most intelligent.

I've never had an issue with smart, capable black people who are good citizens. Ditto Asians, Indians, whatever race.

But "niggers" come in all races. Unfortunately, there are far too many in the black race.

OP, you need to examine your own life and behavior. The fact that you think it's okay to be practically illiterate speaks volumes about your character.

And that's one of the main things about human trash, whatever color they are. It's the fact that they just don't give a damn. When you have an attitude like that, you bring yourself and the world down with you.

If nearly all of your race behaves in such a way, despite decades of assistance from the rest of the world (hello, Affirmative Action), then, well...I just don't know what to tell you, except maybe we'd all be better off without black, white, yellow, red, or brown trash. Let evolution take over. Decent people will win. The rest of you will fail and die out. The world will be better off.
>>
File: funwblacks17.webm (2MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks17.webm
2MB, 222x400px
>>133531673
>>
>>133543681
>racist
Nigs are animals they see the pale skin of whites like an exposed animal a weakling to be dominated and conquered. Nigs attack any human with pale skin like chinks. Perhaps in Africa they would see whites as food and not enemies.
>>
File: funwblacks18.webm (3MB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks18.webm
3MB, 400x326px
>>133531673
>why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity?
>>
>>133531673
Try to remember history class. Now try to remember the all those great achievements accomplished by your ancestors. You should be able to get your answer
>>
>>133542937
>keeps posting cherry picked videos
kk cool man, life's tough for you i can tell you that, even if i was hated by all society, id still not want to be you, defromed thinkers like you are going scare thank goodness, even Trump doesn't like you
>>
File: funwblacks19.webm (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks19.webm
1MB, 360x640px
>>133531673
>why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity??
>>
>>133531673
>endure the harshest and most consistent maltreatment?

You are free to leave.
>>
>>133543919
Stop it ;_; we all know these should be eradicated

Kind of our (your) own fault though
>>
File: funwblacks21.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks21.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>133531673
>why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity???

>>133543995
>cherry picked videos
yes, black crime is soooooooooooooooooooo rare
>>
>>133543123
Its like a fucking clown car. This is also a good example of why carrying >10 rounds is a good idea. Though he only had about 3 seconds to respond when they got out.
>>
File: funwblacks22.webm (967KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks22.webm
967KB, 400x400px
>>133531673
>>
>>133543995
Nigs also have sky high egos and are incapable of blaming themselves as you do now.

Your a monkey in an alien world you belong in the african wilderness not here.
>>
speaking as an asian american, you do it to yourselves. there was a time where i held blacks with high regard because everyone that i knew who was black was a very respectable person who was just a regular american. that was before i moved to the south and found out that not only are the black people down here more racist than anything i ever thought possible but also turned it into a privilege they bitch about whites having. i call it racism privilege because what ive noticed are not only a lot of blacks in the south more racist than any other ethnic group, but if you criticize them even for the slightest of shit or look at them the wrong way, they call you the racist. from everything that i learned about their history in the south, i used to think theyd be the last people to ever be racist towards anyone else. but i also noticed that theyre least racist towards whites, but if youre not black or white theyre even more racist to you than the whites that are fucking racist.
>>
>>133543759
Fuckin' savage; exactly how the truth should sound.
>>
File: funwblacks23.webm (1MB, 222x396px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks23.webm
1MB, 222x396px
>>133531673
>why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity?!
>>
>>133544098
that one felt really good though
>>
File: 1486998842502.png (216KB, 889x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486998842502.png
216KB, 889x768px
>>133543466
>I don't understand what the word "likely" means.

There's clearly no convincing you right now. You're emotionally invested in the web of sophistry you've erected to cover your own shortcomings.
Hopefully you come around eventually, because nothing comes of your attitude shy of a miserable life and no friends.
>It's just racism that no one likes me!
>>
>>133542926

That happened with all kinds of groups/cultures/races.

Fuck, Irish and Germans and Italians couldn't even get jobs in the USA at various points in history. Ditto plenty of other cultures.

The ones who get over it are the ones who survive.

If blacks can't get over it, then what? We've already helped them plenty, but they still can't get their shit together.

And that's another thing, as much as the government has fucked blacks over, the government has helped them WAY more than should be allowed. Generational welfare, affirmative action, cultural relativism, etc.
>>
File: funwblacks24.webm (1MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks24.webm
1MB, 224x400px
>>133531673
life's mysteries, I suppose
>>
>>133543850
Is that a gopro on the niggers head
>>
File: funwblacks26.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks26.webm
2MB, 480x480px
>>133531673
Magnets...how do they work?
>>
>>133532771
Because you are crabs in a bucket. Niggers pull everyone around them down. Asians and Jews are like monkeys in a barrel. If you pull one out, they pull all the rest out with them.
>>
>>133544098
*shoots nothing but the ground*

gangsta
>>
File: funwblacks29.webm (758KB, 264x480px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks29.webm
758KB, 264x480px
>>133531673
>>
File: funwblacks30.webm (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks30.webm
3MB, 720x540px
>>133531673
>>
>>133543919
LMAO,,,watcha gonna do witboi?,,,just facefucked yo momma wid mt fis

White Cunts just sitting around looking confused
>>
>>133531673
>endure the harshest and most consistent maltreatment

> Lives in the richest country of the world
> still complains
>>
File: funwblacks32.webm (3MB, 200x360px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks32.webm
3MB, 200x360px
>>133531673
>how do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity
>>
File: funwblacks33.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks33.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>133531673

fight crime, OP - kys
>>
File: funwblacks34.webm (981KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks34.webm
981KB, 853x480px
>>133531673
>>
File: funwblacks35.webm (2MB, 318x240px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks35.webm
2MB, 318x240px
>>133531673
>why do us blacks represent the lowest of humanity?
>>
File: funwblacks37.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks37.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>133531673
>why do blacks represent the lowest of humanity???
>>
File: funwblacks38.webm (531KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
funwblacks38.webm
531KB, 640x360px
>>133531673
if only Carl Sagan were here to answer these life questions
>>
>>133543742
Around blacks NEVER relax. Never let yourself be on an elevator or other confined space alone with one. If you have a firearm and are alone with a black, always grip it and be prepared to draw at a moment's notice.
>>
>>133544325
Nigs dont give a shit about success. African nogs are indifferent to the few who make something of their lives. However the common nigger will force the smart nigger to act like them once they outnumber them.
>>
>>133543412
I have forged an outstanding past for myself. I'm asking God in front of all of you, right now, why did he spit us on specifically, that is all. Everything else i agree, work hard in life, and achieve. This however i can tell you, in experience, does not stop the bleeding. Ask any succesful black, hell get teary eyed if hes in private.
>>
>>133531673
Imagine you get a dog and over and over the dog wrecks your house, destroys your shit, and tries to bite you.

You would get rid of the dog or make it like outside
>>
>>133542553

>losing your life over some cash in a register
>>
>>133544713
Fuck off ape go cry to your own kind oh wait they have no empathy and will just laugh at you.
>>
>>133544414

> not understanding those wires were live
> not understanding the other one was a ground

honestly this just makes me pity them
>>
>>133531673
Your environment never selected for major social advancements to overcome harsh climates and living conditions.

You never built a civilization beyond tribal societies. You never had major technological breakthroughs.

You're at the bottom of the barre because your miserable and wasteful existence demands it.

You're a lesser evolved branch of humanity, with an average IQ that is the same as functionally retarded white people.
>>
>>133544713
because your people have forsaken the teachings of martin luther king jr amd instead use the race card every chance you get to fuck over everyone else
>>
>>133544703
Thats interesting.Gypsys act the same.They hate the educated gypsys and do everything to get them back down to the average gypsy level.
>>
>>133544713
bad luck, you happened to get the lower end of evolution
>>
>>133540464
That was fucking great. Jay-Z called out the Jews lol.
>>
File: 1478893382789.png (112KB, 297x282px) Image search: [Google]
1478893382789.png
112KB, 297x282px
>>133543377
This one always breaks my heart when I see it. Thankfully there's no sound to this one.
If I heard my daughter cry like she did I'd probably in prison for stomping those niglets into the ground.
>>
>>133531673
JUST
STOP
BEING
CHIMPS
FOR
FIVE
SECONDS
THEN
MAYBE
PEOPLE
WOULDN'T
HATE
YOU

Literally all it takes
>>
File: chimpoutguide.jpg (401KB, 1008x1260px) Image search: [Google]
chimpoutguide.jpg
401KB, 1008x1260px
>>133531673

>When there's a black majority, pic related

Watch any video, you'll understand BLM is a lie, blacks are violent and dangerous. It's most of you "teens", not a minority, you'll be attacked by them too

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO5lqTkyZVzp77YkB3O8QPw/videos

https://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=worldstar
>>
>>133531673

>its kekistan but younger
>>
>>133540337
Well then be less of a little bitch. Problem solved friend.
>>
>>133543978
This is why you need 30 round magazines.
>>
>>133544845
Electricity is like witchcraft to niggers, he just saw something he could dance on he didnt wonder what was beyond it.
>>
>>133541568
you're on the internet and can functionally read. Life isn't that bad. Calm your tits
>>
>>133540025
> Would you be better off, if Europe never stretched its long fingers across the world? Building hospitals, schools, roads, clean water in its wake?

yes you fucking retard. Africans would be better off.

>You're weak, and resentful. You beat your drum over an illiterate gaggle of dung eaters, thousands of miles away from you, while enjoying life in a developed country that has fed you, educated you, paid for your healthcare, and hosted more than its fair share of feel-good projects for black people (apparently they're ineffective).

pretty sure blacks contributed forced labour anon
>>
>>133534590
0-Chimpout in 4 posts. This is whitey's fault.
>>
>>133535297
Just look to Africa as to why. It is a continent full of resources yet they developed nothing, and had no more than a subsistent living. In fact parts of it are not much better today. Any form of modernism did not come from native blacks, but from whites. Once the whites left, or lost power those areas have descended into pure tribalism, and violence. So why do you think the black race is thought of as inferior?
>>
File: empathy.jpg (31KB, 530x353px) Image search: [Google]
empathy.jpg
31KB, 530x353px
>>133544826
kek you must really lead a sad life, i pity you
>>
>boo hoo I feel bad because some white people crossed the street when they saw me walking their way after dark
I get it dude but get thicker skin. People in the rest of the world shoot each other for looking different. Just be glad you're here.
>>
File: 1499986763259.png (627KB, 720x867px) Image search: [Google]
1499986763259.png
627KB, 720x867px
>>133544713
>>
>>133531673
Utter bullshit.

There are more slaves now than any time in hisrtory....

....and they are not all black. Do some research on human trafficking and child sex slavery idiot.
>>
>>133545100
how can i be friends with you when you speak of inferior blacks 24/7. its fine, come judgment day, everyone will pay accordingly
>>
>>133543855
it still counts just as much as a real gun in the eyes of the law. In the heat of the moment, almost no one could tell right away the difference between a bb gun and a real gun and a cop or armed citizen would be legally justified in shooting you because you introduced at least the appearance of deadly force while committing a crime.
>>
File: the end.jpg (31KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
the end.jpg
31KB, 333x333px
>>133543850
>>133543863
>>133543978
>>133543919
>>133544011
>>133544139
>>133544098
>>133544251
>>133544303
>>133544368
>>133544460
>>133544542
>>133544587
>>133544626

White society with blacks. pic related

>>133544414
Happy Ending
>>
File: Fig-4[1].jpg (106KB, 850x685px) Image search: [Google]
Fig-4[1].jpg
106KB, 850x685px
>>133543995
We don't need videos. Statistics shows that blacks are not trustworthy, especially in the United States. They commit half of all murders AND half of all robberies. This is despite the fact that they are only around 10% of our population.
>According to Antonio Moore in his Huffington Post article, "there are more African American men incarcerated in the U.S. than the total prison populations in India, Argentina, Canada, Lebanon, Japan, Germany, Finland, Israel and England combined." There are only 19 million African American males in the United States, collectively these countries represent over 1.6 billion people.
>>
>>133542926
they are now doing it to white people. we are next. our kids are being fed opiods until they end up on heroin. Schools are contemplating carrying overdose injectors that are made by the same pharmaceutical companies that got the kids hooked on it in the first place. The problem is NO BODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING BUT MONEY.
>>
>>133545378
>yes you fucking retard. Africans would be better off.
Africans would be doing what they've been doing for centuries, only without modern technology that can save their lives within walking distance. Take a long walk off a short fucking cliff.
>pretty sure blacks contributed forced labour anon
American blacks contributed forced labor over a century ago.
This guy is a willing migrant to Canada (assuming he's first generation), which never had anything comparable to the south's slave trade. What few slaves there were in Canada were freed when the Brits abolished it in the 1833.

OP has never been "oppressed". OP's greatest objection is that people just don't pay him the respect he so CLEARLY thinks he deserves. Both of you porch monkeys need to get the fuck over yourselves.
>>
>>133544414
Fucking kek that ending.
>>
>>133531673

this gif is unironically depressing, actually
>>
>>133531673
>endure the harshest and most consistent maltreatment

You can't be serious.
>affirmative action
>welfare from cradle to grave
>media portrays blacks WAY more positively than they really are
>ability to have openly black-only establishments, companies, TV channels, etc
>always treated with kid gloves
>>
>>133531673
No idea, I have no interest in black people whatsoever.
>>
File: 1499377549419.jpg (162KB, 727x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499377549419.jpg
162KB, 727x960px
>>133531673
Blacks are beasts of burden, like ox or horses. Dumb and strong, made to work under a wip
>>
>>133532771

You earned it by your collective actions, mentality and behavior.
>>
File: 1483399322237.jpg (21KB, 280x252px) Image search: [Google]
1483399322237.jpg
21KB, 280x252px
>>133545351
>you're on the internet and can functionally read.
If only he could write.
>>
>>133545557
im going to entertain this question one more time you fucking moron. Africa is resource goldmine, comfiest place on the plant beyond measure. Therefore the people are comfy beyond measure, theres no fucking need for technology and civilzation. Colonizers who were once africans and developed somewhere else come back and fucking manipulate the whole natural ecosystem of life. Just because you live a more adnvanced life style doesnt equate to superiority you stupid fuck. If they felt the need for governemtns infrasstructure deomcracy rocket science, whatever the fuck it is, they eventually would have got there becuase survival demands it. I'm talking about something i should say which is meta physical, we been stamped with a stain that will last for God knows how long. I'm just venting i guess, sorry this thread was fucking mistake. You'd think /pol/ would chill the fuck out now that Trump is in office but no. Can't rely on humanity anymore. Lord have mercy.
>>
>>133544011

How big of a dipshit do you have to be to walk into a crowd of black teenagers with one filming?
>>
>>133545868
Stop feeling sorry for yourself guy. LIfe's not fair and theres no rhyme to the reason unfortunately. Gonna have to get over it.
>>
>>133531673

>endure the harshest and most consistent maltreatment?

Because you do it to each other and have a problem understanding consequence.
>>
>>133546605
Name a comfy African nation please
>>
>itt OP remembers that blacks had to work one time and it made him sad
>>
>>133532771

Because you tear each other down when you start rising out of it?
>>
>>133545656
kek you think im hurt because of silent behaviour? guess youll never understand what this life entails bud, God bLess
>>
>>133534490

You can always, you know, kill yourself. I'm not saying this to be mean, it would actually benefit everyone including yourself.

You wouldn't have to suffer anymore, and nobody else would have to deal with you. It's a win win. Hell, shoot a few niggers while you're at it before you neck yourself. You'll be lauded as a hero.
>>
>>133544164
My girlfriend is a Taiwanese national. Even she and her friends know to avoid blacks. They say they don't trust them, they way they talk is difficult to understand, and they don't feel comfortable near them.
>>
>White people invade other white people
>They fight back
>White people invade blacks
>Blacks sell other blacks into slavery

Because you're dumb and easily taken advantage of.
>>
>>133542937
All you need to do is accelerate a little and he cracks his head
>>
>>133531673

>blacks
>humans

Pick one desu
>>
>>133534490

People have a tendency to hate those that are different than they are, until you give them a reason not to.
>>
>>133544713
>why did he spit us on specifically
HE didn't.
Life is what each of us make it out to be.
Niggers suffer because they have dysfunctional thinking patterns, incapable of self-correction
>>
>>133546491
i know bro, just think about it for one second, imagine thats your great great grandfather or something, thats YOUR history, YOUR identity, doesn't matter what the fuck you do, you could cure cancer, and you're still a nigger, forever.
>>
>>133545868
Not everyone on this board automatically hates people based on the colour of their skin. It's just that you'll find very few who deny that there are differences between race the relate to things like crime and achievability. Like for example you seem like a good person, but that doesn't change the fact that in Toronto black people were committing so much crime we had to ban racial data being collected by the police in the city. Whites don't behave like that on nearly the same scale. Sorry man, reality sucks.
>>
>>133546611
If you turn around they will pounce on you as they are animals that react to any indication of fear.
>>
File: blackpeoplethink.png (103KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
blackpeoplethink.png
103KB, 700x1200px
>>133546993
<< reason behind OP's self-loathing and inflated self-worth
>>
>>133543995
fuck you nigger. All the anons in this thread trying to tell you the truth, trying to help you claw your way to some sort of humanity in your miserable shitskin existence and you still talk shit like the worthless fucking pavement ape you are. Go rob a store like you were probably going to do tonight anyway and get shot. I hope whoever shoots you hits you in the head with a high caliber round so you cant have an open casket for your mammy to cry over when you're finally put in the ground like all of you subhuman wastes of space should be.
Fucking niggers i swear to god. Let this be a lesson to you anons who took pity on this primitive beast: niggers gonna nig, no matter what.
>>
>>133546614
clearly eh you sick fuck
>>133546699
pre colonial times YOU FUCKING MORON, Africa was pure kino, resource rich and only beef between small groups which is natural, and the land was relatively peaceful, who knows if colonialists never came, maybe africa would have actually been one unified country like these dumb fucking americans think it is today, whatever man
>>
File: bleckfecks.png (1MB, 616x5370px) Image search: [Google]
bleckfecks.png
1MB, 616x5370px
>>
lol niggered
>>
>>133531673
your first question answers your second question
>>
>>
>>133546611

Turn around and they give chase, you can run to safety.
>>
>>133546999
Nice trips.

So on your ranking scale, who is below blacks? If you can't specify another race, clearly you admit blacks deserve to be there.
>>
>>133531673
Because blacks are retarded. Take advantage of this. Go back to your root Homeland and come to power and try to get all your people back to Africa once it meets normal standards.
>>
>>133532771
ask your dad
>>
>>133547477
Not him, but there are always Abbos
>>
>>133547302
>pre colonial times YOU FUCKING MORON, Africa was pure kino, resource rich and only beef between small groups which is natural, and the land was relatively peaceful, who knows if colonialists never came, maybe africa would have actually been one unified country like these dumb fucking americans think it is today, whatever man
You were shitting on the ground and living in mud huts. Earth cult drivel is a mark of a fucking imbecile.
>>
>>133547122
thanks man, God Bless
>>
>>133547122
Hello angry white man, why are you so angry? What do you do for a living? What is your yearly income? What is the last meal you ate? What is the highest level of education you've completed?

I'm trying to figure out why people like you are so angry all the time. I figure there must be some auxiliary cause beyond just general disdain for black people. Is it because your life is trash? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
File: tumblr_nmvtyzHXLs1tzt6juo4_540.jpg (31KB, 526x394px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmvtyzHXLs1tzt6juo4_540.jpg
31KB, 526x394px
>>133547513
>try to get all your people back to Africa once it meets normal standards.
>once it meets normal standards.

The Sun will have become a red giant and destroyed Earth before Africans reach that point.
>>
>>133547477
No one deserves to be ranked you stupid fuck, however OBJECTIVELY SPEAKING blacks are the most despised on earth and arguably have been treated the fuckin worse, fuck off with your ranking fetish
>>
File: 1473905472689.gif (691KB, 255x209px) Image search: [Google]
1473905472689.gif
691KB, 255x209px
>>
>>133547975
You're also the least successful, maybe that has something to do with it.
>>
File: asian pepe.jpg (174KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
asian pepe.jpg
174KB, 800x799px
>>133546605
Guess which Ooga Booga's coming to colonize you :)
>pic related
>>
>>133547663
Yeah but does he believe he's above Abbos or not? I'm actually not sure which is worse when I really think about it.
>>
>>133547895
Hello nigger, why are you so worthless? Who do you rob for a living? How much do you get a year in welfare? What is the last drug you did? What is the highest grade of elementary school you completed?
I'm trying to figure out why "people" like you ruin everything all the time. I figure there must be some auxiliary cause beyond just being a less evolved subhuman. Do you not get enough of the white man's taxes to spend on malt liquor? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>133547966
This might be true, but I like to think they can make some kind of functioning system if they are all in Africa left to themselves. Would have to be done with alot of bloodshed. But it would be insanely easy for any blow Joe with an IQ over 90 to take power any just about any given area in Africa. It doesn't matter to me either way as long as they are there and not here.
>>
American blacks are cancer because they are unrooted. Brazilian blacks when were brought across the Atlantic were kept in the same tribes and they still conserve to this day the same traditions and familial organizations they had in Africa. They are much less violent and more civilized. American blacks were purposedly separated when they crossed the Atlantic therefore in America they had no culture. So they invented this cancerous lifestyle of nihilism and destruction. They need to get back to their traditions and possibly Africa
>>
>>133544713
God did not do this anon, as a Christian you should know this. These are the deeds of fallen men.

I assume you pray anon. Pray and meditate and you will receive what you need.

It sounds like you have your life together. But there are much more important things you can do to change the world and as cliche as it sounds it starts with changing yourself.

No one here can answer your question near any amount of satisfaction you desire.

I will pray that you find peace, healing and the answer you need anon.
>>
File: found you.jpg (33KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
found you.jpg
33KB, 500x446px
>>133548484
ok there bud, go hack a dart and fuck off
>>
File: this guy.jpg (11KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
this guy.jpg
11KB, 248x249px
>>133547106
>He's a nigger
>>
>>133546605
>they eventually would have got there because survival demands it

Africans are always going through famines, they need technology just as much as anyone else. They just have to survive without it because they couldn't make it.

A starving African doesn't choose to be starving because he's comfy, he has it thrust upon him by his inability to plan ahead and solve complex problems.

In other words, it's the bell curve.
>>
>>133542440
I always wondered whats the story
>>
File: 1485102194236.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485102194236.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>>133546605
Go fuck yourself OP. You come here all teary eyed and snot nosed about "muh opresshun" and psychological damage, none of which you personally experienced by the why, and is aboslutely dumbfounded that /pol/ rightfully sees you as a nigger. You know why people don't like niggers? It's because of their victim complexes, and instead of improving themselves or their communities they'll agressively force others for help (never improving), and violently chimp out. If your so concerned about how blacks are seen, why don't you do something. Show blacks crime statistics and how they need to change, or go teach it isn't whiteys fault. But you won't, you'll cry boo hoo on this Mongolian throat singing karaoke forum instead of doing anything useful for yourself. Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>133532771
You put yourselves there.
Life was comparatively easier in Africa than the rest of the world for a long time. Your people became complacent while the rest of us had to struggle and tame our lands.
With the skills and experience we gained from all of the work of our ancestors our lands became better than yours and we became able to shape the world around us. When your people think of yourselves as our equals you end up only hurting yourselves. The struggles that you experience are nothing compared to what our ancestors went through. We only live well today because our ancestors didn't want us to have to go through what they went through. Your people don't have these social structures ingrained in your being. White people enslaved their own long before they ever enslaved your people. Our history is full of brutal leaders.
>>
>>133545630

Blacks are usually unable to do any of those three things.
Chinks can't do the last one either.
>>
>>133548543
Australia was a dumping ground for British prisoners that Britain wanted to punish by putting them somewhere they didn't think anyone would survive.

Turns out it only takes about 200 years for an isolated bunch of whites to make a great country. Also, the Abos had been living in Australia for thousands of years, doing nothing beyond sleeping rough around camp fires and raping their kids.
>>
>>133548484
>Hello nigger, why are you so worthless?
Subjective, but probably because I presently have a negative net worth due to various debts like a car loan.

>Who do you rob for a living?
The people who contract me, I suppose. But since I'm 1099 they can release me at their discretion, and they haven't for a couple years now, so I guess I'm not robbing them too badly.

>How much do you get a year in welfare?
$0

>What is the last drug you did?
Ethanol. Unless you mean an illicit substance, in which case I plead the 5th.

>What is the highest grade of elementary school you completed?
5th grade I guess, I'm not sure what the cutoff for elementary school technically is.

Cool so I answered all of your questions, will you answer the questions I originally asked you? Being evasive makes me think you might too embarrassed to answer.
>>
>>133548568
It's sad that technically i'm the one holding the noose in life. its either around my neck or i'm staring at it everyday because it follows me. Anyways God Bless you, i'll pray for you too, i appreciate the dignity you're treating me with.
>>
>>133547966
No, Africa will dry in one million years and the lack of jungle will have to make nigs become smarter or die.
>>
File: this thread.png (211KB, 352x211px) Image search: [Google]
this thread.png
211KB, 352x211px
>>133548836
Exactly why we shouldn't bother trying to help niggers. You don't actually want to help yourself
>>
>>133531673
You weren't curious enough to leave. Evolution from there left you behind.
>>
>>133545630
Uppity nigger :)
I'm trying to come up with a joke about Christmas tree decorations and hanging your entire family. Give me a little while, it'll come.
>>
>>133549187
I know that. Still for them i think it would be their best chance
>>
>>133548876
why are you talking in a post colonial context? you have absolutely no fucking clue what would have happened if they had to figure it out themseves instead of dealing with the disorder that bombarded thier lives from oppressors.
>>
>>133546066
I love old cartoons.
>>
>>133547302
I agree nigger West Europeans should be tortured for 800 years for giving you wild animals guns. Your destruction is fine with your own bladed weapons and the rare bow and arrow
>>
>>133531673
I don't know, ask other blacks why they treat blacks so bad.
>>
>>133531673
Just git gud yourself, life is a bitch but remember that you are also tied to your race as a human being, as a personality as everything until you die - so act best way possible.
>>
>>133548969
panned, read the whole thread next time dipshit
>>
>>133549210
>look mammy iz be lyin on da intanet! lawdy i sho do love how da wite man made dis here magic box so's i can lives me a second life online and be doubley worthless!
>>
File: BLMstats.jpg (178KB, 645x836px) Image search: [Google]
BLMstats.jpg
178KB, 645x836px
>>133548929
>I always wondered whats the story
the story is: "niggers"
what else do you fucking need to know?
>>
>>133549306
Helping is alien to the brain of the black. African aid workers make note that niggers eat everything without saving a scrao for anyone. They also never share anything they possessed unless its a weapon.
>>
>>133549532
guess thats the pill ill have to swallow, thanks man
>>
>>133547975

>arguably have been treated the fuckin worse
That's arguable all right. Because it isn't true.
>>
>>133531673
Act whiter
>>
>>133537862
> m talking about institutionalized, ideological, abusive slavery. biblical slavery was not cruel it was practical or economical, it was work based, it was not meant to deeply psychological scar people.

If you unironically believe this you need serious help. If you believe that slavery in the colonies was magically "institutionalized" and slavery in Rome, Macedonia, Babylon, Sumeria, Egypt, etc was not, you really need to start questioning why the people who preached this belief. Why people want you to believe your afroamerican ancestors are special while white, black and Asian slaves in other empires throughout history were not.

Western African kangz raped and pillaged your ancestors villages and took them to markets. Capitalist merchants came to western African ports and one of the things they could trade guns for happened to be people. This wasn't a new concept. Get over it.
>>
>>133549729
>starving people hoard food

Say it ain't so anon
>>
>>133541506
LOL these stats
>>
>>133550013
They dont hoard food anon they eat all the food then wonder why they are starving in the morning. If a nig gets hungry enough it will eat its own race
>>
>>133549454
Do you realise that Africans have had literally millions of years head start to everyone else?

There can be only one reason why Africans were so under developed when Euros arrived there.

Saying they would have developed on their own is like saying Monkeys will be as smart as humans if we just leave their jungles alone.

White people can teach a Gorilla to communicate, but a Gorilla cannot teach another Gorilla to do the same and it never will.
>>
>>133549019
Isn't it white people's fault for trying to civilize Africans and force their norms on them? Pre-colonization, Africans were primitive, but they had functional tribal units and lived in equilibrium with their environment. If you had just let them be, both groups would be a lot better off today.
>>
>>133550183

They're starving, what do you expect? Can you honestly know what you would do if you were eternally starving and then suddenly food showed up?
>>
>>133550322
Blacks dont save food you fucking retard thats the point I am making.
>>
>>133550403

No shit because they're fucking starving!
>>
>>133550322
Every country has had a famine of some kind, but it's usually just a blip in their timeline, not a permanent feature of their civilisation.
>>
>>133550322
>>133550403
same reason why they cant farm, and commit so much crime -- absolutely no ability to think past the present.
>>
File: 1491935866610.gif (612KB, 684x784px) Image search: [Google]
1491935866610.gif
612KB, 684x784px
>>133550322
>MUH STARVATION
>>
>>133550480
They never save food anon as that would imply they think ahead.
>>
>>133550556

Yes, they are starving and yet having more kids than they can feed. Idiotic, but who is going to tell them to stop and enforce it?
>>
>>133549940
i said AND ideological you fuck head, they weren't teaching blacks that they were inferior, they were teaching them that they weren't roman etc. that goes for any ancient kigdom and foreigners
>>
File: large(1).jpg (13KB, 268x263px) Image search: [Google]
large(1).jpg
13KB, 268x263px
>>133537862
Hahahahahaha
This is what nigs actually believe
>>
>>133547302
Hot damn you're retarded.

>resource rich and only beef between small groups which is natural
Nope. You have absolutely no evidence to back this up, since sub-saharan africans didn't even have a written language to record this supposed "peace". Also contact with Europeans in West Africa doesn't suddenly change ~peaceful & harmonious~ niggers in the middle of the Congo into cannibals and slavers, which is what was observed when Europeans made expeditions.

>Africa was pure kino
You literally have no idea what kino is do you? Between that and the weird christian delusions you have, you're like a cargo cult nigger posting on /pol/
>>
>>133550518
>absolutely no ability to think past the present.

This explains why every other race of people have moved past their problems. The Chinese are moving past what the Japs did, the Euros are moving past what the Nazis did, even the Vikings have been forgiven.

The Blacks are stuck in the past and always will be. There is only Past and Present in the Black brain which is why they re-live slavery over and over.

Thinking about the future requires abstract thought, same as engineering and science and art, which are 3 things massively under represented in African countries.
>>
>>133550225
why would they have to develop theyre land if they're comfortable you FUCKING IDIOT
>>
File: 1320529223886.jpg (27KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
1320529223886.jpg
27KB, 363x310px
>>133537862
look son
a nigger
>>
File: thankyou.png (496KB, 638x522px) Image search: [Google]
thankyou.png
496KB, 638x522px
>>133549642
Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I apologize if my probing struck a nerve. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.
>>
>>133537862
That psychology/ DNA trauma thing you preach is bullshit, look at europeans who were under constant threat of muslim invasions and how they ended up being, civilized... not a broken people as blacks.
>>
File: images (24).jpg (12KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
12KB, 222x227px
>>133550964
>they're comfortable

Look at this comfy negro, I couldn't imagine a more comfy lifestyle than one devoid of all medicine, electricity, hospitals and schools.

It must be great to get a stomach bug in Africa and have your guts fall out of your ass.
>>
>>133551126

To be fair, mistreatment of blacks in America didn't end when slavery was abolished. They were kept down for quite a while longer (for good or bad), and their community is still feeling the effects. It doesn't help that dems treat them as perpetual victims, but it also doesn't help that repubs totally dismiss the predicament blacks are in.
>>
>>133550322
>>133550518
They don't farm because there is no market for farming. When the US and other countrys send aid in the form of free food, farmers can not compete with free. Along with the warlord problem.

/pol/ is to focused on race as the issue rather then the more important issue of culture.
>>
because the majority of black people are complete retards.
ofc there are good blacks too, just few.
anyways if you are a normal person you won't just get called a nigger or shit except for on 4chan honestly.
>>
>>133551126
>civilized people stayed civilized
is that really your contribution you ignoramus. Africans were developed like outside culutres, you dont throw someone in a new system thinking theyll randomly adapt to it, it has to come naturally.
>>
From what I can tell, the problem is that you start your replies with "YOU FUCKING *insert deriding word*". You act like a chimp and will be treated as such until you stop acting like a chimp.
>>
>>133551494
right eh, just only in peoples minds and when they speak outloud like in jokes or in anger eh aha thanks man
>>
File: maxresdefault (38).jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (38).jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
Even a Chink is a good catch for a nigress. Such a manly provider compared to a typical nog.
>>
>>133551691
?
what lmao
you're ''seen'' this way because most of your kind acts a certain way
>>
>>133551579
oh like the people calling me a nigger and degrading my essence, my bad aha your right man thnks
>>
>>133551443
I'll throw this out there, jews did fine even though they were treated worse.
>>
>>133551433
So what. I'd rather they were still living in primitive tribes in Africa instead of shitting up other countries because they aren't cognitively capable of dealing with the complexities of advanced societies. Honestly, all the problems brought on by "niggers" were caused by Europeans trying to force our civilization on them, and by interbreeding them, creating half-breeds more capable than pure Africans but still inevitably dragging white civilization down. We should have either left them alone or exterminated them all.
>>
>>133551798
my "kind' eh, one bad dog, all dogs are bad aha thanks for the logic bud
>>
>>133550922
This. Jesus christ, imagine the unending chimpout that would result from a nuclear bomb being dropped on an African country. The calls of gibsmedat would echo for eternity. That being said no one would waste a good nuke on Africa when you could just stop giving them money and watch them implode.

Then you have Japan, which got 2 nukes and >6 gorillion firebombs. Then they proceeded to innovate in everything from motorcycles to processors and successfully transition to a global economic power from total military destruction. Same thing with Germany.
>>
>>133552076
and this
>>
>>133552074
no? if you read what i said before that you would understand
most people don't even view you that way
you have to remember you are on 4chan and not your safespace canada
:^)
>>
>>133552005
Asian Americans were also treated with hatred and contempt, especially during WWII, and even in those times they thrived.
>>
>>133552005
most decorated background, rich history, God's chosen people, global assimilation,
>worse thanks blacks
good one Einstein
>>
>>133552074
whats the best way to keep yourself safe from a pit bull?
dont have a pit bull
same applies to niggers in any society
>>
>>133552005

Jews have a culture of weaseling in and having a hand in finance since atleast Roman times. Having money over such a long time will make a group smarter. However, blacks are dumb as fuck AND can't into finance. How can they pull themselves up?
>>
File: 1484264443818.jpg (21KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1484264443818.jpg
21KB, 620x387px
>when a nog doubts his own inferiority
>>
>>133550964
tihs is exactly why you didnt evolve
the whites were in uncomfortable environments and their genetics have changed over the millions of years since you were left behind to keep competing with apes
>>
Guns germs and steel. Read it.
>>
>>133552197
right so 4chan doesnt reflect real people eh and a good portion of the bad and good eh kk thanks mate
>>
>>133552523
why are you so triggered
it's a fucking small group of people to be honest
still
if you put yourself out there as a good black person people won't hate you or call you a nigger
it's simple really
>>
>>133551500
My tip: stop caring about African civilizations so much...

I personally find inspiration from any civilization / any culture / any race at any time.

But my 100% focus and dedication goes to our western civilization, which you are also part of and you are also a complete member of.

Do not identify with ancient cultures, civilizations and so on - it's pointless.
>>
File: 1490666691759.png (330KB, 1209x551px) Image search: [Google]
1490666691759.png
330KB, 1209x551px
op what are your thoughts on this image?
>>
>>133547549
damn, that's to the point.
>>
You know what you guys are right. Every ethnic group in human history has suffered. Blacks have gone through the same thing everyone else has. We were never considered the lowest of the low and this thread proves correctly, scrap the thread nvm guys you opened my eyes. thanks guys, God Bless
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 555x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 555x500px
>>133535374
Indians were savages and their whole scale elimination did the World good in the longer run, you filthy flat-nosed chimpanzee! Imagine all the contributions WHITE AMERICAN inventors have given to the World. Most important discoveries in human history in the last century and a half have been American. You think simple minded Indians would've done anything, except continue their savage practices until the end of time.

You wanna know why Niggers are hated - Because in the entirety of Human history, you've only taken and never given back to Humanity. Literally no contributions to Philosophy, Science, Medicine, Technology, Law etc.

Every race and ethnicity, including Muslims, have their contributions, but you're contributions are nothing outside of Entertaimment. It's just pathetic why you weren't eradicated.
>>
>>133552978
since when are muslims a race or ethnicity
>>
>>133551814
Stop typing like a MUH MELANIN, we wuz kangs nigger straight from twitter, get some better talking points then "DA WHITE MEN MADE ME SHITTY MANE" and you might get slightly more respect kek
>>
>>133552978
thank you for providing for my ancestors and I anon. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed.
>>
File: 1469389976877.jpg (54KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
1469389976877.jpg
54KB, 600x570px
>>133535874
>enriched skulls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfr1mNlqQw8
>>
>>133553235
did i not say im a mechanical engineer? you can leave now bud
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.