[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is recreational use of drugs immoral?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1488492071383.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1488492071383.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
Hey /pol/ what do you think about the moral implications of using recreational use of weed?
>>
DUDE
>>
Smoking bowls is no different than having a few cigs or beers. Weed has medicinal benefit as well and boosts creativity making it a great vice.
>>
>>133528418
do whatever you want, just leave me out of it
>>
>>133528418
I don't think using any drug is immoral until it directly affects on any other people. I believe people should have right to do what they want to their body, but they should be held accountable for their choice.
>>
>>133528671
Also if you have cancer it will be cured and you will become the smartest man alive
>>
>>133529044
i smoke weed and this is true
>>
Good, in moderation.
>>
File: 0000000000.jpg (52KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
0000000000.jpg
52KB, 900x900px
Hedonism is the sign of a dying society. So yes, it is immoral. Most crime is also caused by drugs or done while under the influence of drugs. It's the same thing as saying "not all niggers are bad". Sure not all drug users commit crime (besides doing the drug) but a lot of people do in fact commit other crimes.
>>
>>133528671
Smoking on a regular basis is stupid if you care at all about your health, also weed destroys motivation.
Weed seems to be somewhat useful in a lot of ways though, it would probably not be fair to compare it to cigarettes.
>>
>>133528973
I like this guy
>>
>>133530032
This is why I just recently quit smoking weed. Too much time wasted and only looking forward to smoking at the end of the day.
>>
>>133530032
>also weed destroys motivation

But it doesn't though. It actually aids concentration. Does it fuck your short term memory while you're under the influence? Absolutely. Does it stop you from doing what you were going to do whether you're high or not? Not in the least.
You sound like those cucks who look for any excuse not to blame yourself or in fact not blame anyone who's at fault for their own choices. Which is what I expect from a Swedecuck desu.
Take this guy, >>133531287, he's stopped smoking weed so he doesn't waste his spare time anymore. Presumably he only smokes at night which is why he looks forward to it all day. He's not a stoner exactly because he's not smoking it 24/7. Will him stopping smoking weed really make that much of a difference to his life? Probably not. If you're so weak willed that you get addicted to weed and you let it dominate your life to the point where it's all you look forward to, then I'm sorry to tell you that you wouldn't be going anywhere anyway.
You're the one in control of what you do and you can only blame X for so long and then you take some fucking responsibility for yourself. That's all willpower really is

>"Would I rather do X or Y?"

And then crying you didn't dindu nuffin when it was the wrong decision.
Sad.

>>133531287
By all means stop smoking, but if you think it's going to magically transform your life you're going to be massively disappointed.
>>
>>133532245
oh please, all potheads do is think about pot. they all should be gassed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.