[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pol's thoughts on Capital punishment/Death Sentence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I think it should not be practiced, because;

> There is a better alternative: life without parole. The death penalty is expensive and life can be cheaper.

> The death penalty puts innocent lives at risk. Some cases with strong evidence of innocence include:
Carlos DeLuna, Texas
Ruben Cantu, Texas
Larry Griffin, Missouri
Joseph O'Dell, Virginia
David Spence, Texas
Leo Jones, Florida
Gary Graham, Texas
Claude Jones, Texas
Cameron Willingham
Troy Davis, Georgia
Lester Bower, Texas
Brian Terrell, Georgia
Richard Masterson, Texas

> Capital punishment does not deter crime.

> There is a better way to help the families of murder victims.

> Capital punishment goes against almost every religion.

> Mentally ill people are executed.

> Democracy. The death penalty is totalitarian.

> Noone except God should decide who lives and dies, not an atheist behind a table with a hammer or a jury of unqualified people
>>
I don't care one way or the other about the death penalty. But there is no argument against it that cannot be used against any other form of punishment.
>>
>>133528150
life without parole is unacceptable streamline the process bullets are cheap / putting a price tag on justice hmmm
yes it does
its about justice
religions created to sedate and control the peasents
ok
democracy is weak the evil must be punished
send him to god so he can be judged then
>>
File: myfavorite picture.jpg (614KB, 1371x837px) Image search: [Google]
myfavorite picture.jpg
614KB, 1371x837px
>>133528150
life without parole is unacceptable streamline the process bullets are cheap / putting a price tag on justice hmmm
yes it does
its about justice
religions created to sedate and control the peasents
ok
democracy is weak the evil must be punished
send him to god so he can be judged then
this trash i ]n this picture just murdered 6 children in front of the husband
>>
Life without parole is expensive as fuck, desu we need to go back to the days of quick executions. A bullet doesn't cost too much.
>>
>"Strong evidence of innocence"

Not strong enough it looks like.
>>
File: fugg gommunis.gif (968KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
fugg gommunis.gif
968KB, 290x200px
>>133528644
>>133528836
my bad

Two men sentenced to death for raping and killing a four-year-old girl

in 1993 were executed in Guatemala on Friday morning (13/9) by firing squad. Convicts Pedro Casatillo and Roberto Giron were taken to the "Canada" prison in the city of Escuintla, 65 kilometers (30 miles) to the south of the Guatemalan capital for the execution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1oOWhL5pHw
>>
>>133528836
>>133528869
>"Capital punishment is expensive?" Hurr Hurr better just use a bullet"

kys nigger, anyone that uses this argument is guaranteed to have a sub 80 IQ. The death penalty is expensive because the states pays a fuckton in lawyer fees for the condemned, because its the highest form of punishment we have as a society, so we have to do anything in our power to make sure we don't use it on innocent people. Kinda sucks, but wrongful executions undermine and cause the public to lose faith in the entire system.
>>
>>133528150
Evil sons of bitches costing the taxpayer 20k a year.
Life without parole is too generous for some of these people.
If they cannot recoup the cost to society than execute them, meaning they need to be working in some way or their family needs to pay up.
These special cases should also not be allowed any health care at all.
>>
>>133528150
Capital punishment is ok for murderers and terrorists.
>>
>>133528150
>The death penalty is expensive and life can be cheaper.
Fucking retard. "The death penalty is expensive." It doesn't have to be, you faggot. On bullet versus keeping some piece of shit alive, fed, and clothed for forty or fifty years. Tough math for a liberal piece of shit like you, I know, but the rest of us find it easy.
>>
File: eradicated.jpg (98KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
eradicated.jpg
98KB, 640x712px
>>133529715
hurr hurrr it cost 1300 dollars for injections durka durka
i know lawyers are the real reason it costs so much ooonnooo
we have to pay a lot of shekels to make sure baby rapists arent innocent wahh

putting a price on justice
u seem to be worried alot about monies instead of whats right
>>
>>133529715
>wrongful executions undermine and cause the public to lose faith in the entire system
Bullshit. Letting rapists and murderers live in what's basically a resort for several decades on the taxpayer's dime. Now THAT fucking undermine faith in the system. Kill these pieces of shit!
>>
>>133528150
>There is a better alternative: life without parole. The death penalty is expensive and life can be cheaper.
False. AK-47 bullets cost ~$0.24 each.

> The death penalty puts innocent lives at risk.
By that logic we shouldn't imprison people either because someone could possibly be innocent.

> Capital punishment does not deter crime.
Bullshit liberal talking point. If the penalty for running stop signs were death, you can rest assured that no one would run stop signs. No one besides niggers.

> There is a better way to help the families of murder victims.
Really? What better way to help the family of murder victims than seeing the brains of the aggressor splattered all over a wall? It would provide closure for them and satisfy their primal need for vengeance.

> Capital punishment goes against almost every religion.
Then those religions are weak and wrong.

> Mentally ill people are executed.
Oh noes! Whatever will we do without the useless eaters draining our tax dollars and time? Guess we'll just have to waste the money on scientific innovation.

> Democracy. The death penalty is totalitarian.
Fuck democracy. Any system that suffers dysgenic behavior is not long for this earth.

> Noone except God should decide who lives and dies, not an atheist behind a table with a hammer or a jury of unqualified people
God will decide who lives in eternal paradise or dies infinite deaths in the flame. It's the executioner's job to arrange the meeting between the criminal and Him.
>>
>>133529715

Shut the fuck up you dixie faggot, idk why inbreds you romanticize this TV drama bullshit. Run a vote in the US, I guarantee you'd have more people saying stop paying a fortune and cut to the chase. 99.9% of the time, Tyrone DID do sumfin. Sorry we all aren't jumping on the save-a-nigger bandwagon with you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.