[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

55,000 Haitians deported

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: haiticookies.jpg (11KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
haiticookies.jpg
11KB, 296x170px
>The Haitians’ TPS is scheduled to expire in July. The Trump administration must decide by the end of this month whether to extend it, and if so for how long. TPS renewal usually lasts 18 months, but James McCament, the acting director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), has recommended the end of the protection for Haitians by next January. In a letter to Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, who would make the decision about TPS for Haitians, McCament wrote that conditions in Haiti “no longer support its designation for TPS.”
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/04/55000-haitians-in-us-fear-their-protection-from-deportation-may-soon-end.html

the USA is lucky to have Trump so much winning
>>
>>133525427
is anyone else truely concerned how life will be in 8 years after trump? i mean, it was a rocky start but after all of these wonderful turnouts whats it going to be like when someone else gets in the house and god forbid its a fucking liberal?
>>
Haitians love archived links!

http://archive.is/IFvLo
>>
File: 1490736849505.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1490736849505.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>133525427
You have to go back.
>>
It's happening!! Enjoy those diet cookies you shitskin suckers lol. I love the POTUS. Send the minorities packing.
>>
File: yanks.jpg (112KB, 1328x502px) Image search: [Google]
yanks.jpg
112KB, 1328x502px
>>133525427
>>
>>133525427
Why take them in when y'all just go ahead and kick them out?? Like the fuck is wrong with white people??

>>1335262937
>t.white cuck who's only seen ever seen a naked women from behind a computer screen
>>
>>133525427
Please do this. As a Floridafag I want nothing more than to see these gross pseudo-French speaking worms sent back to their shitty piece of dead rock.
>>
>>133526974
>TPS, created by Congress in 1990, gives temporary immigration status to foreign nationals living in the United States who cannot go back home because of war, natural disasters or other extraordinary circumstances that make it too dangerous or difficult to return.

Haitians where taking advantage of TPS granted to them because of the magnitude 7 earthquake of 2010 however once that cow went dry haitians tried to claim TPS status
for Hurricane Matthew of late 2016

trump is no fool and realized that haiti will for ever be a natural disaster and said "you have to go back"
>>
>>133525427
Praise jesus i don't have to deal with these subhumans on the beach!!!!!
>>
Thank God, a bunch of these useless frog niggers showed up in my city recently and do nothing but hang out at the nearest cuck church waiting for their gibs.
>>
>>133526293
xD upboated
>>
Good. I have two of these Haitian refugees in the nursing class I'm teaching and they're legit retards that keeps getting passes from the SJW dean. It's a danger to society.
>>
>>133526974
Niggers make the place look untidy.
>>
>>133527770
They exploit it every time it fucking rains.
And stupid fucking whites thinking they're being guardian angels send millions to that shit hole and it gets laundered. Retarded blacks in the US support their immigration because "dey black too" ignorant to the fact Haitians despise them and actively try to steal jobs and resource from them.
They suck on the American teat and curse it's name while on it's soil.
And it pisses me off.
>>
>>133528294
They flock to low tier medical jobs.
It's scary because they are dumb as fucking rocks and they end up in jobs looking after the elderly, disabled, and children.
For everyone that gets fired for being abusive or negligent another one will take her place and repeat the same offense.
>>
>>133525427
trumps gonna keep them.
a giant percentage of Haitians voted for trump
>>
File: nos9llFv321sa0fgf_500.gif (989KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
nos9llFv321sa0fgf_500.gif
989KB, 500x280px
>>133528294
go on..
>>
>>133528876
Citation fucking needed
Also because they voted for Trump doesn't make them any less subhuman.
>>
File: IMG_0233.jpg (49KB, 501x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0233.jpg
49KB, 501x368px
>>133528699
>It's scary because they are dumb as fucking rocks

Pic related
>>
I wish we could kick them out too. There's a shitton here. For some fucking reason, nu-males pretends to like them for tolerance points and thinks it's cool to speak creole, but they're just your standard dumb niggers, they don't contribute anything and they don't integrate, they just keep spewing their fucking bix nood language everywhere they go, they smell bad and their cooking is terrible.
>>
>>133525427
THEY MUST LEAVE
>>
Around Haitians, never vacation
>>
Why would anyone want Haitians to begin with? They made the killing of white people part of their constitution.

Fuuuck them.
>>
>>133529201
>Our sub-retard IQ is higher than their sub-retard IQ
Quite the achievement, you should be proud.
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>133525427
Will I get deported if I move to the US?
>>
>>133529322
>Why would anyone want Haitians to begin with?
We didn't "want" them. They're on the shit end of an Island with the Dominican Republic and can't wrap their empty skulls around preventive measure for hurricanes. So every time even the slightest rainfall happens they're houses blow up and everyone in the country gets sepsis. So liberals in their martyrdom try to save the poor charcoal island nigger by letting them in and giving them grants and other government funds, while also sending millions in donations to rebuild. Money they never use and get laundered by their government.
Then you have all the nurses be these French speaking mammies who can't do their fucking job for shit.
>>
File: drgdp.png (21KB, 612x305px) Image search: [Google]
drgdp.png
21KB, 612x305px
>>133529528
>The Dominican Republic (DR) has enjoyed one of the strongest growth rates in Latin America and the Caribbean over the past 25 years.
http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/dominicanrepublic/overview

considering the fact that DR was economically on par with haiti in 1965 DR is not doing too bad
>>
>>133528699
Yea they're extremely hard to get rid of and cry racism if reprimanded. A Haitian student tried to get someone from the faculty fired because the professor yelled at her. The dumb ape is in the last semester of nursing school and inserted a feeding tube she was handed into a patient's vagina. These are the people that's going to be taking care of our sick.
>>
>>133530221
Ok, great, it's still a third world shithole filled with low IQ niggers, but you guys won the retard olympics, good for you.
>>
>>133530221
Superpolerade by 2020! Spaceprogram when?
>>
>>133530231
It's the duty of the faculty and you to ensure these cunts don't just get a pass when people's lives and safety are on the line.
There has to be some board or entity that you all can contact to call attention to the dean letting unsafe people end up licensed and in the workforce.
>>
Send em back, Hillarys brother needs some more gold miners.
>>
>>133530991
>Spaceprogram when?
once the most popular name in sweden is mohammed
>>
>>133525427
>>133527770
Daily reminder that Haiti looks like the Congo because its people are from the Congo.
>>
I'm out here in Oregon so we haven't had any Haitians really. Seattle gets a lot of Nigerians though. Isn't that more of a NYC/Miami thing?
>>
>>133530523
why are you in such a shitty mood, nigger piss you off today?
>>
>>133528388
Underrated.
>>
>>133531588
yeah its a miami thing
t.miamifag
>>
>>133531128
>At the time VCS Mining's 'gold exploitation permit' was awarded, according to a press release from the company, it was one of only two firms to get one. The Haitian government hadn't issued such a permit in more than 50 years.

hillarys brother secured this contract for VCS mining (almost an impossible task)
>>
>>133529242
I feel you.
>>
>>133525701
>elect liberal president
>republicans meanwhile control both houses and the judiciary
>liberal president tries doing some dumb shit to prove his power
>no more leftie presidents ever
>>
>>133530221
Don't listen to the trolls. Keep up the good job. Remember that average IQ is just average IQ, you could be higher, or you could be lower. The most important thing is to understand that (almost) everyone has their place in society but they should act accordingly to their limitations.
>>
File: iq.png (33KB, 388x903px) Image search: [Google]
iq.png
33KB, 388x903px
>>133529201
Dude there is nothing to be proud of.
82 is pretty fucking low
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.