[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he still your hero?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

https://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/TheBattery/archives/2017/07/13/publisher-of-james-dobson-the-anti-gay-founder-of-focus-on-the-family-is-also-releasing-tim-scott-and-trey-gowdys-book

http://archive.is/bM5dn
>>
White politicians have to interact with black politicians. Being friends with politicians from your home state is advantageous to your work life. I have no problem with him being friends with a black politician as long as it isn't a turbonigger like MIZZ MAXEEN. I'm not a civic nationalist, but realistically we don't live in a world of extremes. Don't expect conservatives to just shun all minorities and be autistic in front of the country. America isn't ready for that just yet.
>>
>>133522053
I don't get it, do I hate the anti-gay writer, the publisher orr Trey Gowdy?

Please, someone tell me who I need to hate.
>>
>>133522866
But why is pandering to Blacks now socially acceptable (for conservatives) when these same Dobson and Gowdy folks would have been arguing that segregation must be allowed because the bible says so if this were 50 years ago?

But they cannot bring themselves to feel the same way about homosexuals. Any arguments you can make about homosexuals destroying society can be made about Blacks destroying it through welfare, crime, single parents, and unemployment.

I don't see why there isn't a movement behind gays who get married and have kids as harbingers of family values in the same way that Blacks can be seen as conservative and family values oriented even if most are not .
>>
>>133522053
bump
>>
File: ICAN.jpg (257KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
ICAN.jpg
257KB, 1024x684px
nigger loving boomers will save the world
>>
File: 1489651388449m.jpg (135KB, 831x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489651388449m.jpg
135KB, 831x1024px
>>133523327
1.) There is no guarantee Dobson or Gowdy would be arguing for segregation.
2.) Are you assuming desegregation has worked? Look at the black community/culture and its decline into vehement dependency.
3.) People used the Bible to both support and oppose segregation, and have used the Bible in many political settings for thousands of years. It is unfair to assume that a book which has transcended political boundaries, can then be held in place by those boundaries in [current year].
4.) Homosexuals destroy society through similar means, although homosexuals are present in every race. Rather than being a racial, ethnic, genetic problem within nature (different species have difficulties coexisting) - homosexuals are a choice which our society seems hellbent on making more common.
5.) Name as many successful societies in which gay parents raised adopted children (off the top of your head) and these adopted children went on to be successful. Now name as many successful societies in which straight parents raised their own biological children (sometimes adopted, off the top of your head), and had them go on to do great things.
Our society needs to stop caring about an extreme minority group comprised of mentally ill allies and focus on what is best for the majority of the country. The "allies" will fall in line soon enough, and it will be better for all of us.
>Bad argument + reddit spacing = pic related
>>
>>133524668
I meant more like politicians from their states and of their religious persuasions were known for doing so 50 years ago, not them personally.

I'm not arguing the merits of desegregation, I am saying that the argument that religion justifies discrimination against homosexuals was used in a slightly modified form 50 years ago to justify segregation but is no longer ever used, so how can they justify the Bible being used sexually but not racially.

It is just meant to be easier to read. It isn't a reddit thing.
>>
>>133522053
bump
>>
>>133522053
Really I'm indifferent we can get rid of Mexicans because they've no birth right to our country, niggers on the other hand are a fickle issue, they're no good but they've inarguably become a cultural phenomenon of their own thatd surely be massacred by africans and have also been here for centuries.
I don't think you could ever redpill people into genocide unless legitimate race war breaks out either, truly the best immediate option that people might consider feasible and humane would be balkanisation and giving them their own territory with autonomous rights like Chickasaw nation or something, you'd ultimately end up with a failed state most likely but you can always establish dictatorship with an intellectual nigger that would keep them in a labor based society.

Food for thought but I honestly don't see whole sale genocide or sending them back to Africa unless we have large scale chimpouts.
>>
>>133524668
Dude you killed it with this post Holy crap well done. Totally on the nose right too.
>>
>>133525010
>it isn't a reddit thing
okay.
You are right that politicians and such were doing it 50 years ago, but aren't you guys the ones saying America is still racist and homophobic and awful and terrible and never changed? It has changed, and you can thank your Jewish donors and their bought-off politicians and their propagandist media presence for it. That is why the book in your OP is considered "normal" for conservatives now.
On the point of using the Bible for things, segregation is a natural phenomenon. Look in the Bible for examples when Jews and other ethnic groups collided. Not very well most of the time, right? Look at what's happening in Europe and in inner-cities across the Western world. Blacks and browns against the fair-skins. I personally have nothing against Blacks, I recognize that we have differences and I recognize that they have had severe difficulties existing in our culture. It is unfair to them and us. Yes, there are standout blacks who are educated, have adapted well, and are good at "fitting in," Colin Noir for example. But at the end of the day, "not all x are y." There are always exceptions, and just because people like Colin Noir exist doesn't mean that most blacks are disadvantaged in a traditionally white society because their culture dictates opposing work ethic, belief, mindset, and racially they have typically lower intelligence. It is unfair for them to be stuck in a more competitive society and it is unfair for others to have to accommodate them constantly.
So, rather than using the Bible and saying "hey let's use this passage to support this" while my opponents do the same thing with other passages, I'd rather keep the Bible out of it and focus on what makes a cohesive society - typically monocultural, monolithic societies of one (or very similar) race(s) with high levels of trust, similar religion and culture, and not rebelling against their forefathers. Being a sexual deviant does not fit within those constraints.
>>
File: 1495413267138.png (98KB, 575x548px) Image search: [Google]
1495413267138.png
98KB, 575x548px
>>133525010
Faggot you're thinking of Democrats. From their inception, Republicans have always been the party which frees the slaves. Democrats fought against emancipation, patriation, desegregation, Black Gun Rights, interacial marriage, and the Civil Rights Act among many others. The first Black Senator was a Republican in 1870, the second Black Senator was a Republican in, as was the third. The first 21 Black US Representatives were Republicans. In 1870, the Republican Party was winning successful campaigns running Black Americans for elected office, meanwhile Democrats were hard at work founding the KKK. The Democrats wouldn't match that feat in the House until 1935 nor in the Senate until 1993.
How dare you be this fucking ignorant you rotten faggot?
>>
>>133522053
bump
>>
>>133527282
He probably believes in the "big switch" theory, wherein reality both parties were hijacked. It is no longer left vs. right. The fall of communism in '91 eliminated America's ability to be kept in check globally, and we now have a populist nationalist party (The Republicans) versus a globalist antinationalist party (The Democrats). There are pros and cons with both, but only one has the potential to take us away from the edge were standing at, and I'm very happy that the Republicans are in control of all 3 branches.
>>
>>133523840
>>133525279
>>133528193
>>133529194
Look, this thread is shit. Stop bumping from different IPs. It's getting old. I'm sorry OP. It's obvious bait and you're better off lurking or commenting in semi-related, well-established threads. Or better yet, return to reddit where you can touch an arrow and not write "bump" every ten minutes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.