[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>successfully tested an icbm that can reach Alaska War when?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png (15KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png
15KB, 1200x600px
>successfully tested an icbm that can reach Alaska

War when?
>>
>>133521830
Tomorrow
>>
>>133521877
wew
>>
It can also reach Canada so we're going to let The Most Powerful Man In The World© Trudeau take care of it.
>>
>>133522119
>leaves vs norks

sounds like a sporting event
>>
File: YAHYK30748.jpg (70KB, 630x506px) Image search: [Google]
YAHYK30748.jpg
70KB, 630x506px
>>133521830
>>
>>133522318
nice dog
>>
>>133521830
Never. They've successfully reached the point where no country would risk a war with them. Militarily they are basically on par with Russia now. They've got their nuclear deterrent.

The world will be forced to negotiate with them now. I'm amazed, but that's where we're at now.
>>
File: 1488919858964.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1488919858964.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>133521877
>>
>>133523739
thanks osambo
>>
>>133521830
Why start a war with Norks when their rickety rice rockets may wobble their way to Canada and deal with some of the Leaf problem?
>>
We have to get the Chinese to clearly expose themselves as aiding one of our enemies and then we hit them both hard. They are challenging the dollar and using NK as a puppet aggressor.
>>
>>133521830
>sarah palin
I just wish they'd fuckin do it already and nuke Alaska.
>>
when grimoire comes out
>>
>>133523952
It goes back way further than Obama. There were plans to nuke them during the Korean war but their mountanious terrain would have rendered it largely ineffective and the U.S. military didn't want others to have a lessened fear of nukes due to an ineffective strike.

I.C.B.Ms aside, North Korea has had the ability to reduce Seoul, South Korea to rubble for a long time. If the U.S. allowed an ally to get BTFO it would make the rest of our allies question our ability/commitment. The only way the Kim regime collapses is from the inside and due to Kim's purge of those with questionable loyalty and now his ability to spit in the U.S.'s face without repercussion has made a government collapse highly unlikely.
>>
>Wanting a war that will only give the Rothschilds more power
Nice.
>>
File: 1499893754354.png (296KB, 1756x772px) Image search: [Google]
1499893754354.png
296KB, 1756x772px
>>133521830
isn't it strange how all the threads about this were deleted all of a sudden?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.