[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Returd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1026.jpg (125KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
125KB, 1024x640px
Let's have nationalism where we don't recognize the existence of nations
t. Repilled civic nationalist
>>
>>133518522
how about no
>>
>>133518522
Civic Nationalism is just being realistic. We're never getting a white ethnostate again. Best to close the borders, separate the wheat from the chaff, and get the good people from every race to start taking on their respective trash. Don't forget about the white trash question everyone here seems to ignore.
>>
>>133520240
white trash is a jewish myth
>>
>>133518522
>jew saying CNN is lucky he can't sue them
kek
>>
>>133520460
I live in a small-town in Appalachia and the white trash problem is real. They have 3-4 kids a pop and have a propensity for making meth and domestic conflict. Not to mention they'd all be completely screwed if the local factory would be shut down. It's like a ticking time bomb.
>>
File: IMG_2928.gif (851KB, 2970x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.gif
851KB, 2970x2400px
>>133520240
You're autistic if you think we can just "seal the borders" and hope for the best. Whites will become a minority in 30 years, idiot. You're trying to sleep next to a hungry lion.

Race is real.
>>
>>133520767
I'd still rather have white trash than niggers.
>>
>>133520883
What's your solution then?
>>133521200
As would I, but it's still the lowest tier genetic stock white people having all the white kids.
>>
>>133518522
I genuinely hate reddit. Everything about it is designed to prod hive mind opinions.
>>
>>133520240
White trash isn't a problem with our race, it's a problem with society. In Mein Kampf Hitler talked about the alcoholic workers who would beat their wives or abandon their children, but he never called them trash. He recognized this isn't the normal state of working class Germans, it was a problem with society.
>>
>>133521340
White Identitarianism and just roll with the punches. If we get an ethnostate, great - but we need to at least advocate our racial interests within our countries.
>>
>>133521340
Not all of them, just more. There's definitely not enough good whites breeding, but they're smarter so they don't want to end up white trash and don't have kids they can't afford. Welfare must be cut and taxes must be lowered. Return stay at home care and you turn it all around after a decade or two.
>>
>>133521364
I agree. Trash is the wrong term to use. These people could be molded into good people if the negative stimuli were removed and true, helpful welfare should consider them.
>>
>>133521468
That's a good solution. The government is definitely afraid of white people chimping out if they start getting the South Africa treatment. We will always dominate the countryside.
>>133521364
I think it's more of an IQ problem. Low IQ white gets exposed to degenerate culture, and next thing you know they're the perfect low IQ consumerist cattle. I'd love to sterilize low IQ people, but that's just ethically wrong and unconstitutional.
>>
>>133520240
>Civic Nationalism is just being realistic.
It's not. It's the death of a nation. It CANNOT succeed. There will NEVER be a peaceful coexistence, especially with blacks and Jews around. Non-whites vote overwhelmingly Democrat while whites vote the other way. This country is extremely divided and it's only going to get worse. It cannot be stopped without demographic correction. It is biology at play. Homogeneity is the only way forward. If that means whites will have to flee to Europe, it'll happen.
>>
>>133521993
>I think it's more of an IQ problem
I don't know. The higher IQ you have, the more likely you are to have fucked up fetishes and bizarre political ideologies like communism and other mental illnesses. Plus high IQ people naturally don't have as many children.
>>
>>133522184
More like whites fleeing to America and whites settling north. Welfare really needs to collapse.
>>
>>133522242
I think 110 is a good cutoff. Smart enough to be capable and a critical thinker, but not into that autismo semi-genius territory.
>>
>>133522435
Yeah. That's only a deviation above most whites too.
>>
>>133522242
They have less kids because they tend to be more prudent with money as higher iq tends to influence looking father ahead. There's plenty of high IQ non degenerates too, they're just not enshrined in our current social climate. Certain leaps of science and technology don't occur without a few of those people riding between genius and freak too.
>>
File: 1466571638746.jpg (34KB, 346x347px) Image search: [Google]
1466571638746.jpg
34KB, 346x347px
>>133521993
>unethical
>muh constitution
>>
>>133523238
That's true fucked up people point us towards innovation sometimes.
>>
>>133522300
If welfare ends, you WILL SEE a white ethnostate. There will be asians and a few blacks left, but the majority of nonwhites and nonasians will starve.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.