[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tattoo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: tattoo.jpg (50KB, 595x596px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
50KB, 595x596px
Why is tattoo degenerate, I like I mean it doesn't harm anything, like society etc

http://www.strawpoll.me/13426625
vote
>>
>>133516263
Most are. Not up to me to decide who does what though.
>>
>>133516263
Degeneracy means, like the word implies, degeneration. Why the fuck do you need shit painted on your skin like some asshole? There's been studies that show people who get tattoos tend to have lower self-esteem and confidence. Not only that but it's a huge trend amongst millennials and gen X'ers thus making it more likely herd mentality bandwagon bullshit. There's a high probability that if you get tattoos then you're also a mentally ill retarded dipshit.
>>
>>133516263
Its gay.
>>
File: absolutely degenerate.jpg (21KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely degenerate.jpg
21KB, 258x330px
>>133516263
Pointless platitude. Also ugly and permanent.
>>
tattoos are earned, not made
>>
File: FullSizeR1.jpg (79KB, 1242x1059px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeR1.jpg
79KB, 1242x1059px
>>133518478
>>
Modern tattoos are disgusting and show a sort of self congratulation. "Look at me! I have a cross and a bible verse on my back!" Older tattoos I would respect. They were given after battles or before them as good luck charms or as a blessing from the gods. "But what if I want to get a Nordic tattoo?" Lad have you ever gone into battle? I mean sure some of them are aestheticly pleasing but I mean do really need one?
>>
>>133517898
Whilst I agree most tattoos which people get today are pure cancer. You can't deny the beauty and strength displayed in traditional ethno-tribal tattoos.

Nothing shows more outward pride in your people than a permanent mark of loyalty to your tribe.
>>
>>133516263
every tattoo i have is a joke

>i have a tobacco logo on my chest
>my blood type on my arm
>bruce lee kicking on the sole of my foot
>a quote from dirty sanchez on my thigh
>and my waifu on my forearm

people who get their dead dads name and shit are gay but so are faggots who complain about it
>>
>>133518478
>earned

This is the 21st century, nothing has to be earned anymore. Everyone is entitled to do whatever the fuck they want, get with the times. Nothing has meaning anymore, meaning is a construct of patriarchal, chauvinistic societies

See
>>133518654

Just fill the void in your life with meaningless surrogate activities instead of being productive and developing yourself, that is the key to happiness. I hope you have your next 10 tattoos planned already, just don't think about how much they'll cost though.
>>
>>133516263
Among whites, it has traditionally been a signal for outsiders. Now it is just another aspect of culture that has been commodified and sold back to us, then over adopted (as is the wont of cultureless consumers). When I see Salvadorans with tattoos all over their faces, I am into moved. They're still essentially the tribal tree niggers they were when Cortez arrived. When I see a white kid who was a preppy three years ago with face tattoos I feel deep resentment against the cultural forces that mislead him. When I see an 45 year old white biker or sailor tattooed all up and down their arms, I shrug. When I see a soccer mom with the same, I feel a deep resentment against the cultural forces that mislead her.

Tattooing as an aspect of the Culture Industry is only unique in that Jews seem to have had a hard time controlling the industry and profiting from it's mass marketing but that won't last, as many influential tattoo artists are finding Masonry as a guiding force in their lives.

Tattooing has had its place on the fringes of decent, white society for as long as it has existed, but it has lost a lot of that significance to commodification. When I was a kid, wearing a C/S tattoo in East L.A. would get you stuck like a pincushion if you hadn't earned it. Now, any hipster fresh of the plane from Wisconsin can be found wearing one as they stand in line for Starbucks, and thye have no idea what it is, what it means, or its history.

Book tattoos, food tattoos, joke tattoos. These are all expressions of the most vain generation, not any of these cultural outliers of the past. You see these cheeky Po-Mo tattoo motifs and and you know you're dealing with a sweet, pure of heart idiot with money and not a guy who can hoist a sail, laugh about losing a fist-fight or sweet talk a pre-AMF Harley into not leaking oil all over his dirt yard.
>>
>>133520387
A lot of words to say you have a low IQ.

There, that is exactly the only reason anybody has ever gotten a tattoo.

Ever. From now and until the end of history. You will always be looked on no better than trannies that want to mutilate their bodies. That is how mentally sick you must be to scar yourself.
>>
The human embryo goes through all the phases of animal life while still inside the womb. When man is born, his instincts are those of a newborn dog. His childhood runs through all the changes corresponding to the history of mankind. At the age of two he looks like a Papuan, at four like one of an ancient Germanic tribe, at six like Socrates, at eight like Voltaire. When he is eight years old, he becomes conscious of violet, the colour discovered by the eighteenth century, for until then violets were blue and purple-fish were red. The physicist today points out colours in the spectrum of the sun that have already been named, but whose comprehension has been reserved for future generations.

The child is amoral. So is the Papuan, to us. The Papuan kills his enemies and eats them. He is no criminal but if a modern man kills someone and eats him, he is a criminal or a degenerate.

The Papuan tattoos his skin, his boat, his rudder, his oars; in short, everything he can get his hands on. He is no criminal. The modern man who tattoos himself is a criminal or a degenerate. There are prisons in which eighty per cent of the prisoners are tattooed. Tattooed men who are not behind bars are either latent criminals or degenerate aristocrats. If someone who is tattooed dies in freedom, then he does so a few years before he would have committed murder.
>>
>>133516263
If you can't cover them with clothing, you are trying to hard....

Tattoos on female arms is disgusting.
>>
>>133521847
Tattoos in general are disgusting. Body art or mods cannot compete with natural beauty.
>>
I became a sailor so I ended up getting a foot tattoo of a traditional sailor jerry's type. didn't really want one somewhere big and noticeable even if I could.
>>
Tattoos are degenerate if they dont serve a purpose.
I have a ; on my wrist so i always remember the time where all could have been ended,but didnt.
Having tattoos without meaning and purpose,just to get attention is degenerate.
>>
>>133516263
I'm covered in tattoos, and they're shit.

Don't get tattoos kids.
>>
Tattoos are for trash. Trashy people. It's that simple.
>>
ITT self righteous faggots on both sides.
Some people should just shut the fuck up.
What is the point of this tattoo arguement every fucking day?
The people who dont have tattoos wont get them and the people who have tattoos cant change so they argue for it or argue meaning.
MOVE ON WITH YOUR FUCKING LIVES.
>>
>>133524363
You can remove tattoos,if you want.
>>
>>133516263
Everything what is usless in the larger sense is degenerate.
>>
File: tramp stamp.jpg (51KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
tramp stamp.jpg
51KB, 800x576px
>>133516263
tats used to be for sailors, bikers, and hookers. ponder that for half a second.
>>
>>133518948
Would you consider this accetable? The two AK bullets are because he was shot in the head (hence why the helmet is torn) and it signifies two guardian angels
Source: korengal (netflix documentary)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.