[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RECYCLE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 46

File: Plastic Waste.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Plastic Waste.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
For the love of God, please if anything, recycle plastic.

Metal and paper is negligible, but plastic is not.

>vid related
>>
>>133515173
This is more the fault of companies not forking up the money to actually dispose of this waste properly as well as package it in more eco-friendly stuff.
There is a floating mass of plastic the size of the state of Texas in the Pacific Ocean right now
>ancap will defend this
>>
>>133515173
>For the love of God, please if anything, recycle plastic.

It's illegal to litter most places, nobody cares. Giving money for bottle returns works great, collection rates are sky high.

More importantly you can't lecture people to do the right thing, it changes nothing. Change the incentives or the technology.

Make biodegradeable plastics standard. Most containers are overengineered for purpose.
>>
>>133515173
crazy there must be 100 bottles down there, our planet is so fucked
>>
>>133515388
>There is a floating mass of plastic the size of the state of Texas in the Pacific Ocean right now

At least do us all the favor of learning the difference between microplastics and that incoherent "THE WORLD IS GOING TO BE COVERED IN PLASTIC" hippy bullshit.
>>
>>133515388

Not our fault Aquaman doesn't clean his yard.

America.
>>
This "recycling" sounds okay, but it's something that liberals do, and I don't want to be a cuck, so I'm gonna go roll some coal instead.
>>
>>133515173
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=500_1499770798
>>
>>133515661
Negro, that was implied. Being pedantic didn't make you look smart
>>
File: 1487559390556.jpg (32KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1487559390556.jpg
32KB, 189x189px
If you're not an environmentalist regardless of your political leanings you should just do everyone a favor and kys yourself.
>>
>>133515173
the ecosystem will adapt or we'll adapt the ecosystem soon enough for it to not be a problem.
>>
>>133515388
>There is a floating mass of plastic the size of the state of Texas in the Pacific Ocean right now

Yes, sort of. Watch the documentaries on youtube, it's not a plastic island, and you can barely see any plastic in the middle of it. It's plastic particulates, and their mass is guesstimated at "the size of Texas". Which is just a lie to get headlines, nobody knows.

It's actually MORE of a problem that the plastic is degraded into small bits, because the entire food chain is impacted. Krill will eat the plastic, then small fish, then bigger fish, all the way up the chain concentrates the amount of plastic and if you catch and eat that fish you're now eating contaminated toxic fish.

This is because "plastic will never break down in the wild" is a lie, especially in water. It does break down into smaller bits, but it doesn't go away.

>>133515701
>This "recycling" sounds okay, but it's something that liberals do

Conservation used to be a conservative principle. God gave you this land and told you to be stewards of it, remember? You're probably too young.
>>
I don't recycle at all. My area wants you to separate all sorts of shit and have like 4 different bins for it. I just spend the extra $2 and get another garbage sticker and it all goes in there. Aint no one got time for sorting garbage.
>>
>>133516120
I only recycle aluminum, plastics, and papers. Usually boxes when it comes to papers. Only because they're accepted into 1 bin.

However, I'd go out of my way to recycle plastic desu.
>>
>http://fortune.com/2016/03/14/plastic-eating-bacteria/
>http://www.nature.com/news/2011/110328/full/news.2011.191.html

nature is alwais ahead, hippies
if it's not enough, there's alwais some madman willing to play God and solve the shit you don't have the skills nor the influence to solve
>>
That's one thing I really like in California. You have a bunch for regular trash and a bunch for general recycling that the facilities manage well. Of you want to be fancy you can get a compost bin for degradables.

That said, that type of pollution is due to fucking third worlders. Go to any fucking non Western country and just look at the shit they throw away. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>133515173
There wil be entire new species that will evolve and depend on plastic in the oceans
>>
File: 1493240812829.gif (2MB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
1493240812829.gif
2MB, 200x160px
Match Americans give the most ignorant responses.
>>
>>133515173
You are an idiot. Read up on the processes used to create and reuse/recycle metals, plastics, and paper. Metals are one of the few things that recycling actually makes sense.
>>
>>133515173

that seems like a job for some kind of aquatic drone.

Also there is no point in getting crazy about recycling because 95% of the world wont. Go ahead and do what you can around you after that let it go.

Honestly there will be a bacteria that can eat plastic/oil soon enough and then we are fucked. How long would that take I wonder with how often bacteria can mutant and how much plastic is around.
>>
>>133515173
Recycling was a scam cooked up by corporations in the 70's when there was serious talk of forcing people to use reusable bottles. Recycling puts the liability for their polluting containers on the consumer and gives them a ritual to make them feel good about it..
>>
>>133515173
>that scuba diver pretending like they're gonna pick up all those bottles just so they could virtue signal but they probably just left the bag there when they swam back up
>>
>>133516087
dont forget the plastic particles bind with poisons like ddt making a toxic slurry
>>
I throw away all my trash, I don't recycle. I know where my trash goes, it goes in a big hole in the ground called the dump, I go there every once in a while to get rid of big stuff. I'm a seven hour drive from the ocean, I doubt my Fuji bottles are going on vacation to the tropics.
>>
>>133516646
Imagine all the new species of crawfish that will live in the plastic bottles. It'll be its own ecosystem. Kind of like mobile artificial reefs.
>>
>>133515388
Retard.
In an ancap society the ocean would be privatized and something like dumping tons of plastic into it would be a violation of the NAP.
>>
>>133516974
>>133515173
https://www.treehugger.com/sustainable-product-design/recycling-is-bullshit-make-nov-15-zero-waste-day-not-america-recycles-day.html

Recycling is simply the transfer of producer responsibility for what they produce to the taxpayer who has to pick it up and take it away.

Heather Rogers wrote in "Message in a bottle" about how they did this. The Keep America Beautiful campaign started a few years after the introduction of disposable bottles in the early 1950s. Soon bottles were everywhere and states were considering bans on disposables. So American Can, Owens-Illinois and Coke got together to basically invent the concept of litter. They said "packages don't litter, people do." (sound familiar?)

KAB downplayed industry's role in despoiling the earth, while relentlessly hammering home the message of each person's responsibility for the destruction of nature, one wrapper at a time. ....KAB was a pioneer in sowing confusion about the environmental impact of mass production and consumption.

Then in the 80s the industry faced another challenge; the landfill crises that led to recycling. Heather Rogers writes:

"All this eco-friendly activity put business and manufacturers on the defensive. With landfill space shrinking, new incinerators ruled out, water dumping long ago outlawed and the public becoming more environmentally aware by the hour, the solutions to the garbage disposal problem were narrowing. Looking forward, manufacturers must have perceived their range of options as truly horrifying: bans on certain materials and industrial processes; production controls; minimum standards for product durability."
>>
>have to sort myself
>have to take tops off water bottles
>used to get paid for it but now my tax money pays for it and they're picky about their free raw materials now
Into the trash can it goes.
>>
>>133515173
If I start recycling divers would have nothing to do but paddle around looking at fish all day.
>>
>>133517213
>be huge-ass zaibatsu
>dump plastic in the sea
>people get pissy
>provide compensation slightly lower than the cost of processing garbage
>keep dumping
>>
File: IMG_5490.jpg (112KB, 400x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5490.jpg
112KB, 400x607px
>>133517361
Quality post anon
Bump
>>
File: 645365464533456435.jpg (18KB, 430x288px) Image search: [Google]
645365464533456435.jpg
18KB, 430x288px
>>133515173
seriously recycle plastic, german cucks need cheap clothes
>>
>>133516536
Now we just need to play good and make bacteria or a series of bacteria that turn plastic into long chain hydrocarbons using sunlight as one of the energy sources
>>
>>133517361
refillable bottle, drinking from a bottle some anon used several years to collect his piss
>>
>>133515173
Look at me. I'm part of the ecosystem now
>>
fuck mandatory recycling, it means i have to have plastic bottles, cans, and a bin full of rotting food lingering around for ages
>>
>>133518587
i am researching the opposite of this actually, using bacteria to create plastics from oil spills
>>
>>133518765
sounds like a third world problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6bPj2h2I3w
>vid related, first world recycle collection
>>
>>133515661
But the world is already covered in plastic. Where the fuck do you think it all goes? Into landfills, or into the oceans. How is caring about the only planet we have ever known or will likely have in our life times hippy bullshit?

Don't you get it, you fucking retard? If we keep treating the planet like a trash can, it will kill all of us. 99 percent of all the life that has ever been is extinct, and we will join them if we don't wise the fuck up. Civilizations in the past have perished because their environment was devoid of resources or was too toxic to live in, and it seems that we are going to join the list of those civilizations because of our own short sighted greed.

Honestly, it's all fucking dust in the wind. It's likely far too late. Barely 300 years of industrialization and the planet has never been more polluted, billions of species have gone extinct, and for most on the first world not a care in the world. We are mentally ill, and there is going to be a big price to pay when the cheap oil runs out.

We've had it so good for so long we have truly forgotten what it is to truly struggle.
>>
>>133518992
That's bretty good. Can u talk about it?
>>
>>133519117
unless that's auto-sorting the waste i don't see the relevance
>>
>>133518765
Funny thing is, that we all could throw our trash in the same bin, since the companies have machines to separate the trash. Often they throw the trash in the same truck anyway. When I visited the UK, it was even worse then here. You have packages where the lit can not be thrown in the recycle bin but the rest of the package can. Both was plastic. Absolutely mental.
>>
>>133515173
recycling is bullshit
aluminum on the other hand is worth $$$
save your cans and exchange them for ca$h
>>
>>133519361
Honestly, no, not really, but i can tell you it holds very good promise and hopefully will be viable within 10-15 years assuming there are no major ecological implications (which so far it's looking like none, assuming you harvest the bacteria once they are filled with plastics)
>>
>>133519376
technically it is, they auto sort it at the plant.

again, we're talking about first world versus third world here.
>>
File: refilable beer-bottles.jpg (28KB, 468x472px) Image search: [Google]
refilable beer-bottles.jpg
28KB, 468x472px
>>133515173
>>133517361
>>133516974
http://brooklynrail.org/2002/07/express/gone-tomorrow-the-hidden-life-of-garbage

Convenience packaging, disposable items, built-in obsolescence, and the landfill precipitated nothing less than an ideological and economic restructuring of garbage from a messy resource to live and work with into something bad and untouchable that must disappear. In fact this cultural shift even involved direct education of the public: for example, one double page ad in a 1948 issue of the San Francisco Examiner exhorted housewives to buy new “no deposit no return” glass bottles.

But pretty soon people began to question this logic. In the early 1950s, “ban the can” and “bottle bill” movements emerged in response to the growing marketing of single use containers. Vermont led the way. In 1953, as the beverage container industry started promoting disposable bottles and cans, the Vermont legislature outlawed these nuisances altogether. State lawmakers were concerned with the effects of littler on the landscape and the concomitant impact on tourism in the Green Mountain State.
>>
>>133516720
Yep, let's just keep polluting the planet. Surely that can't go wrong or there won't be any effects down the road. You fucking faggots always talk about 'muh family muh white race', but you're going to leave the planet a literal trash can for your children or grand children. Fuck you, and fuck everyone like you.
>>
>>133519641
Industry reacted swiftly: within months they had confected a lavishly funded non-profit called Keep America Beautiful (KAB); it was the first of the great green-washing corporate fronts. Readers will no doubt recall its mawkish public service announcement featuring the buckskin-clad Native American, Iron Eyes Cody, riding horseback through a wrapper- and can-strewn landscape as he shed a single tear. These ads centered on one of KAB’s most important cultural inventions: litter as a nationally recognized political category. Just prior to KAB’s formation, the Pennsylvania Resource Council, a pet project of Lady Bird Johnson, had conjured forth the villainous “litterbug” who selfishly deposited his refuse willy-nilly. This cultural motif—of wrappers adrift in the wind—was borrowed with permission by KAB and transformed into a stand-in for all other environmental problems.

KAB’s strategy was to shift the emerging environmental discourse away from industry’s massive and super toxic despoiling of the environment and to focus it instead on the rather irrelevant issue of litter. The central trope in this propaganda battle was individual responsibility: Slogans like “People start pollution, people can stop it,” and “Don’t be a litterbug,” exemplified this political miniaturization of environmental pollution.

At the same time KAB’s corporate backers, the beverage container industry, heavily lobbied Vermont’s legislators to overturn the ’53 ban, and threw its weight behind candidates across the country who would not restrict the production and distribution of disposable packaging. Their strategy worked. Vermont’s lawmakers let the ban expire four years later, and 15 more years passed before any state adopted laws limiting disposable containers.
>>
File: 1485042749316.png (343KB, 671x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1485042749316.png
343KB, 671x1047px
>>133519668
Recycling is bait. Reusable containers were/are the real redpill.

>>133517361
>>133519641
>>133519811
>>
>>133519376
>>133519563
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lzsu8SXaWY
>>
For every 1 white person who 'doesn't litter', there are 100 brown-skinned retards who throw their wrappers on the ground and toss their bottles over the nearest fence.

I see it every day in this shithole. Trash everywhere. Everybody just throws their trash on the ground. It's so disgusting.

Seems to me that not littering is common sense, since who wants to live in a garbage dump, right? Well subhumans don't care. They have the brains of dogs. They don't think, they merely exist.
>>
>>133520007
So, keep white lands trash free?

Why do you care about shitskin lands?
>>
File: 1499895734249.jpg (38KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499895734249.jpg
38KB, 960x960px
>>133515173
>the clean up people are never black
>>
>>133519464
yeah it's like that. plastic bottles go in the recycling but plastic lids go in the rubbish. glass goes in the recycling but the lid goes in the rubbish. cans go in the recycling, as do foil trays for pies etc. food goes in the little food waste bin which is usually kept in your kitchen because british houses are tiny, and it fucking stinks because it's full of rotting food.

it's all a huge pain in the ass and the rubbish just piles up near the sink because you have to clean every bottle and jar before putting it in the (usually overflowing) recycling box. but hey, at least you don't have to remove the labels.
>>
The First Great Arrogance is to think that it doesn't matter that we interfere with the planet.

The Second Great Arrogance is to think that the planet is doomed due to our interference, and we need to interfere more to prevent this.

Earth will still be here a few billion years from now, doing fine, with other species.
>>
>>133515173
Went to cuba last year and took a scuba excursion. There was a fuck load of cans and bottles there, all because the locals or some other shitskins are throwing them right in the ocean when there are garbage bins every 10m. They take cans and bottles in the water and throw them there when done, fucking disgusting pests.
>>
>>133519918
while i agree with your second sentence, recycling is not "bait", especially not metal/glass recycling, which is pretty economical. The recycling industry is equally as corruptible as other industries though, it's not immune to that.
>>
>>133519921
i've got a bad feeling about this
>>
>>133520363
Aluminum recycling is the only recycling which doesn't consume more energy than it takes in. All others are mafia tier scams which pollute the planet even worse.
>>
>>133520331
cleaning up an interference doesnt necessarily imply more interference. But often times it does.
>Earth will still be here a few billion years from now, doing fine, with other species.
see you saying that doesnt mean it's true. and even if it does, we should make sure humans are able to be supported and not just extremophile bacteria.
>>
>>133520463
watch it senpai, it's pretty comfy
>>
>>133515173
>Volunteer clean up waste
>take it recycle faciltiy
>recycle facility ships it to China and cashes government check
>China facility dumps it into ocean
>Volunteer clean up waste
>>
>>133516120
>>133516269
That is the problem with recycling at home.
It is just not worth it for the most part to seperate the trash. Seperating sure makes sense because it is worth a lot of money and sometimes even paper. Other things usually land together in one bin even if seperating trash is mandatory. People just have no incetive to seperate apart from being a "law obiding" citizen wich is no real incentive at all.

What adds to this problem is that seperating the trash often consumes a lot of time because the packaging consists out of multiple materials that are hard to seperate.
>>
>>133515173
I choose not to recycle because thats what the jews and leftists are telling me to do and fuck that. The government will come up with some way to dispose of plastic and other non-recyclables in my lifetime so I'm not worried.
>>
>>133520509
>All others are mafia tier scams which pollute the planet even worse.
imma need a source on that, and even if they do pollute "more" than creating a brand new product, the original material is still recycled, meaning new material doesnt need to be produced.
>Aluminum recycling is the only recycling which doesn't consume more energy than it takes in.
it's not only a matter of energy in-energy out, but efficient use of energy. even if more energy was expended to recycle, it may mean less overall energy expenditure from mining the material, transporting the material, processing, ect. either way, less overall material is needed since it is being reused
>>
>>133520571
Disagree, I don't care about the rest of humanity beyond my family and friends and extended "part of my tribe"-people, and definitely not about humans a million years from now (if there even are any, and if they can still be called humans).

Humans are extremely adaptive, they'll always find a way to survive.
>>
>>133520731
Idk how it works in the EU, but 90% of recycling centers in the USA auto separate.
>>
File: 1405303953903.jpg (644KB, 1400x1467px) Image search: [Google]
1405303953903.jpg
644KB, 1400x1467px
>>133515173
Daily reminder that microplastics will never leave the environment and are impossible to clean up. They will poison the planet forever.

We have already destroyed Earth. All for cheap consumer shit.

I pray for total death.
>>
>>133515173
No way bro, god put plastic on this earth for a reason. Fuck the ecosystem and all creatures that inhabit it except me.
>>
>>133515173
Go back to the animal boar, you hippie pinko commie scum
>>
>>133520356
Went to cuba 2 year ago and was surprised that such a poor shit tier country could produce so much trash.
I guess part of that attitude comes from the fact that the people don't own the land and therefor don't really give a shit how it looks like.
>>
>>133521073
oh so you're just saying that out of a place of emotion, not fact or logic. You dont care therefor who cares.

>Humans are extremely adaptive, they'll always find a way to survive.
again, just saying that doesnt make it true, but i hope it is.
>>
>>133520073

Because it all flows into the ocean.
>>
>>133520073
>hurr durr i can't into chemistry and earth cycles
>>
>>133521433
Do you declare your allegiance to the USA and Taiwan in defending the South Asian Sea?
>>
>>133521176
Capitalism
Not even once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJQRGt4mjzU
>>
>>133520007
I don't get this. I mean, every dayy these people have to see the garbage they've thrown everywhere and it doesn't bother them? Like, are they okay seeing their kids play in trash heaps? Do they have no sense of natural beauty that seeing it spoiled doesn't register with them at all?
>>
>>133515173
I've never thrown anything plastic away like that. I've never seen any white do it either. Maybe this is just one more thing we should blame niggers for. Places tend to get really messy once they show up, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is all their fault.
>>
>>133521385
You might care, but it doesn't matter whether you care or not, so why expend the energy and worry for nothing?

Sooner or later, the story of Humanity will end, whether that's a century from now in a nuclear space war, or in a quatrillion years when the stars run out, it doesn't matter in the slightest to you and me and our own lives. You might as well worry about life in Andromeda. It has no impact on your own existence.
>>
>>133517664
>provide compensation
what a great business model you surely wont be out competed by someone that uses that money on R&D of a way to dump that doesnt result in lawsuit after lawsuit
>>
>>133515173
it's an ancap argument - whose are the oceans? Not enough property rights. I find it baffling in 21st century that you morons can't figure out who is polluting YOUR oceans. W8, they aren't yours. Fucking buy them retards if you care. And no, I do not consider plastic a danger, leave it on sun for a year or two it disintegrates into elements. Cityflolks are retarded by default in these cases. Just got rifd of a hickup by drinking water from the opposite side of the glass in curl pose - one day you'll thank me for that advice. No, plastic isn't dangerous, lack of property right's is
t. ancap, former ancap tobe precise
>>
File: 1498935445964.jpg (47KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498935445964.jpg
47KB, 720x540px
>>133515173
>god created humans
>humans crated plastic
>plastic destroys the planet

in the end, god only used us to destroy earth.
>>
>>133521099
Yeah thats another point. Machines are much more effective at seperating trash than humans.
The recyling process is a county issue at least in germany. Most counties have like 4-5 different bins.
But because people don't really care about seperating their trash some counties take all the trash throw it in one big pot and seperate it by machine.
The plastic usually gets burned.
>>
>>133520277
Even worse then I remember. We have this annoying "Pfandystem", meaning we have to bring certain bottles and cans back to the shop and receive a little bit of money back. This deposit has been payed to the shop in advance by the customer, me. It is so fucking annoying. A soda can is like 0,25€ extra.
>>
File: 1271124104858.jpg (50KB, 495x480px) Image search: [Google]
1271124104858.jpg
50KB, 495x480px
>>133515173
>there are people on /pol/ that will defend this

4chan, yes!
>>
>>133522095
>A soda can is like 0,25€ extra
Lard ass, stop drinking the sugar jew. Fructose goes straight to fat you fucking moron. There is NOTHING your body can do about it except after serious workout - then some of it goes to glycogene.
>>
>>133521861
>You might care, but it doesn't matter whether you care or not, so why expend the energy and worry for nothing?
Mainly technology advancement and jobs, recycling provides a lot of jobs and research.

your logic could be extended to a point where you could question the point of existence, but im not one to do that, i like living and making my own sense of purpose
>>
>>133522095
The only good thing about is that it makes homeless people work for their money.
>>
I do recycle though. I recycle tons of glass and plastic.
>>
File: NoHmmingHere.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
NoHmmingHere.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>133520916
Mafia is all over recycling all over the world. It's a great way to scam taxpayers out of that subsidized money.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/oct/07/local/la-me-can-fraud-20121007

https://news.vice.com/article/how-two-guys-may-have-pulled-off-the-biggest-recycling-scam-in-canada

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2008/01/why_the_mafia_loves_garbage.html

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/11/28/nyregion/mob-looks-at-recycling-and-sees-green.html

Changing with the times, some garbage haulers and processors with longtime links to organized crime are recasting themselves as recycling outfits, more sensitive and attuned to the environment.

"Some of the same bad people that have been in waste hauling are moving in the direction of recycling, because it's a logical next step," said Steven Madonna, the Environmental Prosecutor for New Jersey. "It's a question of where you can make your most money."

But the greening of the mob, say officials who have tracked recent developments in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, is mostly cosmetic.

So in New Jersey, the owners of a garbage-brokering business who had been charged with bribery, racketeering and illegal dumping, founded a new company in Newark that ran a new, unlicensed dump -- they called it Hub Recycling Inc.

Two months ago, Eddie Garafola, a business associate of the Newark recyclers who had pleaded guilty to racketeering, was found shot in the head, the victim of a gangland slaying, the New York police said.
>>
>>133522823
You forgot to archive it

>http://slate com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2008/01/why_the_mafia_loves_garbage.html
https://archive.is/VYUMf
>http://nytimes com/1990/11/28/nyregion/mob-looks-at-recycling-and-sees-green.html
https://archive.is/xofnA
>>
>>133515173

American wildlife. Beautiful.
>>
>>133521918
Dude, plastic "disintegrates" into worst toxins possible, and all that enters the water and soil and from that - food. Food you eat. My mind is blown that all the world's knowledge is at the palm of our hands, and yet there are still people too dumb to care about ecology.
>>
>>133519527
What do you think about feasibility for the opposite?
>>
>>133522918
pls be my gues what is it turning into that is so poisonous?
>>
>>133515173
from now on i will throw all my plastics in the sea
>>
>>133522823
i already mentioned how the recycling industry is prone to corruption same as any. And it was ripe for it since the regulations were low. That doesnt mean the concept of recycling is flawed, but clearly yes there is a flaw on the system.
>>
>>133521918
>former ancap
now facist or what?
>>
>>133521188
I would usually pass on asking questions from people but since you're a burger I have to ask: You seriously think plastic has been here for thousands of years?
>>
>>133523351
He got chemotherapy and rid himself of brain cancer
>>
File: 1491417636223.jpg (111KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491417636223.jpg
111KB, 600x600px
>>133515173
Being a vegan has a exponentially better impact on the environment.
>>
>>133522918
>Dude, plastic "disintegrates" into worst toxins possible
yea no, the real problem is accumulation, if you're talking about xenoestrogens i wouldnt really classify them as "worst toxins possible"
>>133523039
also very good promise, there is a lab i know of that is working on a transgenic bacteria (not sure which) which contains a PET digesting enzyme (microbial polyester hydrolases), but their main issue is that it's a very slow process.

but feasibility, yes, absolutely.
>>
You know i would love to buy stuff in glass as in old times,but everything is plastic nowadays.They dont even care that storing drinks in plastic contaminates the drinks.
>>
>>133521682
They live in rat infested dumps anyway where ever they go. Nothing like a touch of real thrash to make them feel like home.
>>
Why is it with things such as global warming, recycling, and other nature related topics the activist do not go after the plastic bottle companies or the biggest polluters like China and India but rather go after individuals until they become numb or even repulsed to your agenda?

>Muh Global Warming
Get a plane ticket to China and march right up to a Chinese government building and tell them to stop their country from polluting.

>Muh Plastic Bottles
Hope in a car and take a ride to your local plastic bottle factory or softdrink companies headquarters and assault them with your agenda.

This idea that if you attack the general public enough they will turn on the plastic bottle and softdrink companies responsible for the mess just to shut you up is not going to happen. You need to march your faggot asses right up to the HQ's of the giant corporations and watch how fast you get arrested.
>>
>>133522647
I know. I do not drink soda very often. It fucks up your liver like alcohol, too. The YT-Channel " What I've Learned" is a good red pill about soda etc.. Thx for being concerned about my health btw.

>>133522698
There are people who make a living with that. They visit every music festival with big vans and pick ups and collect everything they see lying around. Since i live near one of those locations, the shops here have to get extra cash ready for these guys.
>>
>>133523351
>>former ancap
>now facist or what?
nah, we don't have people nor environment for anything of value in my understanding, I just hate it all the way in every respect now, just like Zundel said in this nterview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o&gl=US
the generation, the people are gone.
What pushed me over was race realism.
>>
>>133520916
Reusable would be less polluting than focusing on recycling. Energy used for recycling creates waste. Recycled plastic and paper products are meme tier garbage themselves, akin to Mao's great leap forward pot steel program. You ened up with a block of toxic, mystery material. You can only ever mix it into freshly made, engineered material in a small proportion. This lowers the life span of the engineered material and creates even more waste.

>it's not only a matter of energy in-energy out, but efficient use of energy. even if more energy was expended to recycle, it may mean less overall energy expenditure from mining the material, transporting the material, processing, ect. either way, less overall material is needed since it is being reused

IDK WTF you're on energy in to out is a simple concept. If it take s more energy to recycle the material tha it takes to make the same material , then there is more waste. Most modern materials are composites, so the idea of recycling them is retarded. You're thinking like a blacksmith in the bronze age.
>>
>>133523775
no the idea is that those boogeyman entities you're mentioning don't actually do the polluting, the individuals of a society are the ones who pollute, and thus you need to appeal to the individual.
>>
>>133515173
>Metal and paper is negligible, but plastic is not.
Metal is valuable and doesn't belong in a landfill. Further the process to extract ore is more destructive.
Paper is important to recycle because it lessens the demand for wood.
>>
>>133524092
>>133520916
Most target materials of recycling programs are not scarce. Material scarcity is a meme. This is only a factor in super rare shit.
>>
>>133524092
>You ened up with a block of toxic, mystery material. You can only ever mix it into freshly made, engineered material in a small proportion. This lowers the life span of the engineered material and creates even more waste.
zz, source. That's not how plastics are recycled.
>Most modern materials are composites, so the idea of recycling them is retarded. You're thinking like a blacksmith in the bronze age.
most modern plastics are composites? what
>>
File: gottadrinkcleanwater.jpg (255KB, 1488x625px) Image search: [Google]
gottadrinkcleanwater.jpg
255KB, 1488x625px
>>133515173

Who the fuck buys those crap plastic bottles when you can get 20L bottles for 3$ so all your drinking water at home is clean, pure, not filled with hormones, and you can bring it with you in a carry able metal bottle.

There is now way the convenience of plastic throwaway bottles beats out the savings and benefits of reusable bottle and source water.
>>
>>133520509
>Aluminum recycling is the only recycling which doesn't consume more energy than it takes in. All others are mafia tier scams which pollute the planet even worse.
>steel
>glass
>paper
>all apparently pollute the world more than harvesting and refining the raw materials
look everyone, a larping lying faggot on the internet.
>>
>>133523953
>This video is not available in your country
gosh I hate germany

But ancapism is totaly compatible with race realism. Being nihilistic about the future might relieve you from responsibility but it also takes all the joy.
>>
File: 1261544053467.jpg (19KB, 336x411px) Image search: [Google]
1261544053467.jpg
19KB, 336x411px
>>133522823
You're just bitching about a problem that isn't with recycling, it's the process around it. You don't throw a mixer out because your cake is shit.
>>
>>133521099
How do you recycle paper coated in various mystery plastics? How do you recycle plastic bottles of different compositions? How can you trus glass contaminated with melted in, mystery plastic labels. The whole concept is stupid. If you had an object of solid iron, then you could reforge it into something else. Compounds, composites, alloys, and laminates ensure you will end up with nothing but a block of garbage.
>>
>>133524657

Who the fuck walks into a gym with a 20L bottle?
>>
>>133515173
>still using plastic

Its like you want to be full of xenoestrogens and turned into a cuck, its even making the frickin frogs gay.
>>
>>133524853
Recycling is a shit concept and thus attracts shit people to it. Just like all the brainwashed plebs that slave away at Tesla's government subsidized lithium battery factories in order to "bring about a greener world."
>>
If we didn't spend money on niggers none of this would be an issue.
We can use this as a political argument.
>>
>>133524776
>>133524870
You have a child's understanding of the material composition of the world around you.
>>
>>133515173
Gotta keep those divers busy. Don't want to lose that part of the economy.
>>
>>133524636
There are countless different types of "plastic." Plastic is not one material you can just recycle like iron.
>>
File: 527.jpg (82KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
527.jpg
82KB, 360x480px
>>133523664
It's a not a contest you contrarian twat.
>>
>>133524870
It's simple, many plants will not 'recycle' a wax coated paper (it's never coated in a plastic).

As for plastics of different compositions: if you actually watched the fucking video I posted, you would have seen the segment where they mention that there are lasers that can discern each plastic type and sort it accordingly.
>>
>>133524897

Did you not notice the carryable bottle next to it? You keep the 20L at home to fill your smaller bottle for on the go. Or you go to a not poor-fag gym that have their own 20L bottles for you to fill from.

Even tough the tapwater here is fine to drink from, I only ever use it to wash, clean, toilet or cook with. I only ever drink source water.
>>
>>133520909
>I choose not to recycle because thats what the jews and leftists are telling me to do and fuck that. The government will come up with some way to dispose of plastic and other non-recyclables in my lifetime so I'm not worried.
You're a waste of resources.

Why the fuck should you be allowed to exist to make piles of Mountain Dew bottles and contribute nothing else but your waste? You're worse than a village of cannibal niggers in Africa.
>>
>>133525194
you're the one who argued things couldnt be recycled because you dont know what their composition was. which is not true at all.
>>
>>133521371
Mexico beaches same thing. They trash everything up. Forbid the sale of plastic products to them all, they are too stupid to put things in the trash.
>>
>>133515388

Nice fearmongering. The "mass of plastic" you are describing is so thin that it is not even visible to the naked eye. Saying it is the "size of Texas" is extremely misleading. If you were to pack the entire Pacific garbage patch into a single, uniformly dense block, it would just barely fill a football field to 2 meters.
>>
>>133524776
the stupid flag,
steel finds it way naturally - there are alcoholic recyles everywhere, same for aluminum and copper
paper is not pure enough so it's a problem and economic effort to do it, glaas is so cheap to make that recycling it is idiotic in ecnomic terms.
In other words you're full of shit.
>>
>>133525296
>It's simple, many plants will not 'recycle' a wax coated paper (it's never coated in a plastic).

HAHAHA no. Polymer(plastic) is used. It's not the 19th century anymore dipshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coated_paper
>>
>>133524156
So rather than take on the single entity corporations that shove plastic bottles into everyones hands for just a few sips you instead plan on taking on all of the worlds population.

>You: Stop polluting!!
>/pol/: I am not polluting but why not stop the companies who sell billions of plastic bottles to everyone.
>You: No!!! I would rather take on all of society and the entire world to stop polluting rather than stopping the hand full of corporations like Coca-Cola and Pepsi that are making this trash!!!
>/pol/: So you are attempting and so far failing to force the entire planets worth of people to obey your agenda but taking on the hand full of corporations is too much?!
>You: ... yes.
>/pol/: This is why you are failing.

Typical liberal logic. Double down on bad policy.
>>
>>133525337

>Getting up from the bench after every set
>Drinking from a stagnant 20l lukewarm bottle
>>
>>133517213
This.

The oceans of the world must be privately owned if we are to combat this
>>
File: 550px-Waste_hierarchy.svg.png (24KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
550px-Waste_hierarchy.svg.png
24KB, 550x300px
>>133515173
Recycling is good and all, but people seem to have forgotten the phrase "reduce, reuse, recycle." Industry promotes recycling exclusively because it allows customers to consume while feeling alleviated of any guilt for the waste generated. It would of course not be in the interests of big business to promote reduced consumption or the reuse of existing products over the purchase of new ones.
>>
>>133515173

the problem isn't not recycling here it's some asshole dumping that shit into the sea
>>
>>133525535
So what? I am confused as to what you're point is.

I am positive most products no longer use poylmer coating.
>>
>>133525296
What time does that show up? Sounds like a meme to keep the tax money coming. Plastic comes in all shapes and sizes. Many bottles are wrapped in different types of plastic labeling.
>>
File: 1481116757775.gif (490KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1481116757775.gif
490KB, 440x330px
>>133515173
kind of trippy to watch those bottles gently rolling back in forth in the current
>>
File: 1481488985886.png (326KB, 498x462px) Image search: [Google]
1481488985886.png
326KB, 498x462px
>>133515173
>he does not realize that even if all plastic production stopped globally this second, the problem would remain for hundreds of years.

Too late kiddo, just be glad you will be long dead before someone has to pay the piper.
>>
>>133525523
Nope, it's breaks down intot he ocean. All plastic wants to seperate into it's atomic components. It's creating a plastic soup of the ocean. This kills the plankton and allows methane bubbles to rise from the ocean floor which would otherwise be consumed by plankton.
>>
>>133517213

Yep. The reason the ocean is such a mess is because no one owns it.
>>
>>133525712
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lzsu8SXaWY
>3:00-4:00
>>
>>133525194
The more refined glass you use (old recyclable glass) the less energy you use to make new glass as opposed to raw materials. It works that way for virtually all materials.

You're lying on the internet and telling everyone to not recycle because you're a faggot.
>>
>>133525690
You are fucking wrong idiot. NO ONE USES WAX PAPER EXCEPT IF IT"S EXPLICITLY LABELED AS SUCH. You recycling fags are retards who know nothing about the world.
>>
>>133516120
Why pay for an extra can? Just use the recycle can as your second garbage can.
>>
>>133525998
what common household item purchased in bulk is coated in polymer?
>>
>>133525882

OK? I don't disagree with that. I'm saying describing it as the "size of texas" is intentionally misleading. It makes people think there is a giant garbage island floating around the pacific.
>>
>>133525946
I saw no mention of plastic sorting lasers. I did see a conveyor full of mystery palstic being compressed into a Mao style block of scrap.
>>
>>133525993
Glass is not a scarce resource at all. No reason to waste energy recycling it. It's very cheap and energy efficient to make.
>>
File: 1443108776371.jpg (114KB, 1280x790px) Image search: [Google]
1443108776371.jpg
114KB, 1280x790px
>>133515173
Over 99% of plastic waste in the environment is put there by non-whites.
>>
File: 1489737110469.jpg (44KB, 621x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489737110469.jpg
44KB, 621x1024px
>>133519340

Fucking this, the real red pill.
>>
>>133526245
I knew you'd split hairs, but good thing I have my hidden ace:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAr4BZM_Tzk
>>
>>133526163
Literally most of all your paper. Go pick up a magazine. See the gloss? Feel the smoothness? That's an engineered polymer coating.
>>
>>133525893
100%
Thats the problem with most of the pollution. Privatizing the oceans would also solve the problem of overfishing.
>>
>>133526441
It's really not tho?
>>
>>133525523
>it would just barely fill a football field to 2 meters.
An entire ocean with only a football field of junk. Total bullshit.

We are so fucked, but at least it will kill southerners first.
>>
>>133520007
>. Everybody just throws their trash on the ground. It's so disgusting.
Happens where i live too. I blame Putin because not enough trash cans. And people are lazy af here.
>>
File: 1267623592618.jpg (626KB, 1525x1946px) Image search: [Google]
1267623592618.jpg
626KB, 1525x1946px
>>133524870
>How do you recycle paper coated in various mystery plastics?
They do it all the time. They even recycle milk cartons now. You're ignorance isn't anyone else's problem but yours.
>How do you recycle plastic bottles of different compositions?
Different plastics have different densities and compositions. There are many ways to separate them. My local recycling plant recycles plastics #'s 1-7. It's all auto-separated by machine too.
>How can you trus glass contaminated with melted in, mystery plastic labels.
lol, do you understand how hot molten glass is? Shitty paper and plastic labels are practically vaporized. You're an idiot.
>Compounds, composites, alloys, and laminates ensure you will end up with nothing but a block of garbage.
They can and do separate these compounds. Not everything is recyclable but thankfully the main bulk of consumer packaging waste IS recyclable.

I have a compost bin and two large recycling bins. At the end of the week, my large garbage can is mostly empty, it smells awful and is extremely lightweight. You need to learn more about modern recycling. You talk like you just came out of a time machine from the 1960s.
>>
File: 1307337236709.jpg (94KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
1307337236709.jpg
94KB, 547x480px
>>133525047
Being retarded on purpose is still retarded.

Or are you bitching about governments subsidizing energy density technology? Because that's retarded too. Unless you want to be a slave to the petrodollar the rest of your life. What a fucking cuck. Go suck Sheik cock you faggot.
>>
>>133524798
Softether vpn is free and works fine, you're right though, I am depressed. Trybalism of a sort is needed here, nationalism that isn't tainted with past idiocy. Like present ruling party here - they were invoked in my opinion solely to prick Putins eye. The tapes just like Ukraine that hit PO ( German party all the way).
>>
>>133526421
>blatantly lie to me
>accuse me of splitting hairs

recycling mafia pls go. Your video proved my original point. Aluminum is the only thing they care about. Everything else gets compressed into a tax payer subsidized scrap block.

Point me to the specific time you want me to watch.. I'm not sitting through you acoustic guitar and hipster music propaganda.
>>
>>133517092
This is only disgusting coastal city people that have their cities dump their garage from barges into the ocean. It's degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>133525526
>per is not pure enough so it's a problem and economic effort to do it
It is in my country. It isn't just "paper" either, it's cardboard, tagboard and other wood based materials that are recycled here. What we don't recycle is tissues and that's it.
>>
>>133526534
You're a godamned shill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coated_paper

Coated paper is paper which has been coated by a compound or polymer to impart certain qualities to the paper, including weight, surface gloss, smoothness or reduced ink absorbency. Various materials, including Kaolinite, calcium carbonate, Bentonite, and talc[1] can be used to coat paper for high quality printing used in packaging industry and in magazines.

Standard coated fine papers
This paper quality is normally used for advertising materials, books, annual reports and high quality catalogs. Grammage ranges from 90–170 g/m2 and ISO brightness between 80–96%. The fibre furnish consists of more than 90% chemical pulp. Total pigment content are in the range 30–45%, where calcium carbonate and clay are the most common.
>>
>>133515173
I love watching wild plastic in its own environment. Theres something satisfying about it.
>>
>>133526614
I visited Karelia once years ago. While there I was told that the roadsides in Russia are called "The great thrashbin of the Motherland". Dunno who's the one calling it that though, but it seemed to be an accurate enough name imo.
>>
>>133526614
>not enough trash cans
I've seen people drop their shit 5 meters away from a trash can.
Those people should be shot on sight.
>>
>>133526777
nice trips

but you realize I've debunked everything you've brought up?

There aren't many classes of plastics, around 7, and most plants can recycle and separate these easily.

Polymer coatings are negligible. Most products use a natural wax these days.

Watch the videos
>>
>>133526695
Yah keep it up. The Great Leap Forward needs dipshits like you.
>>
You don't necessarily need to recycle, just stop throwing you litter on the ground or out the car window like a nigger.
>>
>>133525526
>glaas is so cheap to make that recycling it is idiotic in ecnomic terms.
>In other words you're full of shit.
No it's cheaper to recycle glass than to make it from raw materials. It's pointless to send it to a landfill.

The reason why people recycle is it's like throwing money away. We'll be "mining" our landfills in the future.
>>
File: watercooler.jpg (2MB, 1368x3384px) Image search: [Google]
watercooler.jpg
2MB, 1368x3384px
>>133525601
>lukewarm

Are you from the fucking third world?
>>
>>133527088
Look at your recycled products. Those deck planks are only a fraction recycled material because that shit is mystery slop. You can't do anything with it. You're a liar. Your first video showed no plastic sorting. Plastic comes in more than 7 varieties. You promote tax subsidies garbage blocks.
>>
>>133526932
You can push any idiocy into action with enough dollars. Cash for clunckers for ex.
>>
>>133526342
It's not that it's scarce or not, it's just cheaper to recycle glass. Why not reuse ready-to-go material and just melt it down than mine, refine, formulate and finally melt to make the same material for manufacturing.

you haven't explained why everyone recycles glass, despite your claim to the contrary.
>>
>>133525406
> You're a waste of resources.
it's called reverse phycology. i say something that's super alt-right and you fucks move right to the middle where you belong. *kisses*
>>
>>133527426
>He doesn't understand that consumer plastics fall within the 1-7 range 90% of the time

no one here is talking about recycling PVC
>>
>>133526441
>Literally most of all your paper. Go pick up a magazine. See the gloss? Feel the smoothness? That's an engineered polymer coating.
And it can be recycled. You're a moron.
>>
>>133527109
buddy just stop responding, you dont know what you're talking about. You assert yourself like you do hoping to convince people who know less than you but several people with more knowledge about this have called you out. just stop
>>
>>133527152
>hurr durr personal responsibility

You know you're all brainwashed serfs right? You can't trust a thing you've been told about the world. It's all superstitious ritual bullshit designed to keep you enslaved.

>>133517361
>>133519641
>>
>>133527109
It's a terrible comparison. There are for-profit companies recycling this material and companies using these raw materials to make new products.

You "no recycling" larpers are worse than the "hologram planes" 9/11 shills.
>>
>>133527430
>You can push any idiocy into action with enough dollars. Cash for clunckers for ex.
It's not a government program, dumbass. We have private waste disposal companies.
>>
>>133527184
Numbers please. Data, research. Anything. I can't take burger seriously, you're living in a heart of an empire that expropriates everybody through frb and the dollar. You know jack shit about reality - that's what I'm saying.
>>
>>133519918
It's "reduce, reuse, recycle" for a reason, but you're acting like no one needs to recycle anything which makes you an idiot.
>>
>>133527888
but don't those companies fulfill government contracts? Same with the cash for clunkers, where the individual shops buying the clunkers werent government, but were receiving subsidies from the government program.
>>
>>133515173
This is my biggest gripe about climate change. Crying polar bears and suggestions about what might happen 3000 years in the future are all distracting from real problems that are happening right now. Agricultural and industrial run-off killing rivers, sewage and plastic choking the oceans, fish stocks depleting, etc. But fuck all that, I mean, who needs water, right? Lets all feel good by mining some 3rd world shit hole and poisoning their water supplies for rare and heavy metals so we can build a solar farm that can only operate at a maximum of 20% efficiency.
>>
>>133528073
here, i was interested as well
http://grist.org/article/pain-in-the-glass/
>>
>>133515173
I don't understand though. Why would you be so butt hurt about a bunch of bottles on the bottom of the sea. It's not like they are doing anything wrong. I bet we can fit a lot more bottles down there too. Then one day if it becomes economically viable to recycle them, companies will go out of their way to scoop them all up without the need of bottle taxes and other nonsense.
>>
>>133515173
Nothing angers me nearly as much as litter and irresponsible disposal of rubbish and waste. Fuck each and every cunt who does it.
>>
>>133527601
recycled into useless slop.

>>133527635
Mmmmm mystery plastic slop so good. You're all so full of shit and lies. The quality control on recycled materials is dogshit. You end up with slop that would not pass inspection anywhere else, but a command economy scam.

>>133524156
^recycle shill tactics. Individuals have no control over what factories pump out.

>>133528103
I've mentioned that aluminum is worth it.
>>
>>133528142
>but don't those companies fulfill government contracts?
like what? How? They make money from burning our waste into energy, selling the energy to the surrounding communities and sorting and selling recyclable materials to the world market. Sorry your local community is such shit.
>>
>>133515388
I'm waiting for it to coalesce and become solid ground so I can move there and turn it into an ancap paradise.
>>
>>133528265
>http://grist.org/article/pain-in-the-glass/
saved it , gonna anakise l8er, but:
http://tomwoods.com/is-recycling-a-scam/
>>
>>133515537
>Giving money for bottle returns works great
this
even if someone doesn't want the nickel or dime on their bottle or can there are ppl who will pick them up and return them for money
>>
>>133515173
>Have never thrown plastic in rivers/creeks/sea.
>Most of the time put it in correct bag once in a while not.
>Implying that shit gets there because of me.
Someone could throw all his plastic and garbage into the same trashbag and still not be responsible for this, if companies decide to throw waste into the sea it's their fault.

>Ignore this if you're from some 3rd world shithole, you guys throw it in sea yourself
>>
>>133528489
those companies dont just collect waste and burn it, they are hired by the city/state/government on a contract to fulfill the waste disposal needs of a city/town/area. Or at least that was my understanding.
>Sorry your local community is such shit.
i live in Houston lol
>>
>>133515173
>itt: people making excuses so they can filthy up the planet and be pieces of shit

i'm skeptical of global warming and flat out don't believe man made global warming, but there's a line between that and just being a dirty little rat

my local town recycles 75% of all waste and its not a big deal to recycle either, it takes minimal effort
>>
>>133526176
SO ITS EVEN WORSE is what that means, if you didn't get that
>>
File: 1497248120925.jpg (115KB, 689x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497248120925.jpg
115KB, 689x1024px
>>133516004
>kys yourself.
>>
File: 1453147530128.png (145KB, 509x368px) Image search: [Google]
1453147530128.png
145KB, 509x368px
There are people here that are so anti and contrairian against one of the most important things in existence, the land, only because leftists faggots claim that toppic for themselfs and sprout bullshit.
What is stopping you from acting resposible? Ohhh b-but the other political side is also green guess I have to be a stupid retard out of spite.
You make me sick.
>>
>>133528685
as a general rule, i try to get articles with citations, could you find me one like that? And preferably not being plugged by a "personality"
>>
>>133515173
>>133528784
>>133528925

You natural fellas seem like just the type of people worth asking.
Take a look m8.

https://strawpoll.com/4b4f7yxs
>>
>>133528265
http://www.gpi.org/recycling/glass-recycling-facts
>>133528073
https://lbre.stanford.edu/pssistanford-recycling/frequently-asked-questions/frequently-asked-questions-benefits-recycling
https://www.greenlivingtips.com/articles/recycling-energy-savings.html
Here. These aren't your under-researched right-wing idiot echo chamber blogs either.

this was 10 seconds on Google.
>>
>>133529236
>https://strawpoll.com/4b4f7yxs
im not educated enough on any of that to vote. I know nothing of organized religion, sorry anon
>>
>>133528925
>i live in Houston lol
You live in Texas, the idiot capital of America.
>>
>>133529324
>http://www.gpi.org/recycling/glass-recycling-facts
cheers mate, although people are going to claim gpi is biased since they have a vested interest
>>
>>133522039
>The plastic usually gets burned.

As this gets done without any pollution nowadays this isn´t so much a problem - aside from the resource waste, of course - than throwing it into the sea.
>>
File: thehappening.jpg (335KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
thehappening.jpg
335KB, 1500x1500px
>>133529197
Humans are cancer, and mother nature will take care of us. M. Night already showed us the future. Pic related
>>
>>133529197
t. naive Gutmensch
>>
>>133529489
Yea and i work in the most advanced medical center in the world, where medical tourism accounts for a solid third of our patients. What's your point?
>>
>>133515173
This is confusing as hell. I'm into diving, but I've never ever seen plastic bottle sinking. I can't figure out why those aren't floating. Halp?
>>
>>133515173
>tfw it cost money to recycle
>tfw forced city recycling program is becoming an economic burden.
Why does it cost so much to keep things clean? I blame other coastal countries.
>>
>>133529550
Absolutly I prefer this methode even over landfills.
>>
>>133529540
>cheers mate, although people are going to claim gpi is biased since they have a vested interest
You don't trust the glass industry to say that recycling works? to make their products cheaply, they need cullet, made from crushed, old glass bottles. Also, you didn't read their stats.

Reusing is a better choice, but that was ruined by the Greatest Generation and Baby Boomers. We're going to have to bury them first, even if they're still alive.
>>
>>133527288

>Keeping one at your home....
>>
>>133529665
My point is that Texans are so up their own ass to realize how they could be actually better rather than just live in giant disgusting houses and claim they are better. You're like Californians but Republican. No fucking different.
>>
>>133529324
Green Living Tips - fuck off you f cking retard
http://tomwoods.com/is-recycling-a-scam/
bb watermelon BTFO by a sein watermelon
>>
>>133529908
not what im saying, im saying that simply by being presented by the glass industry, people (here) will say it's biased. But people will say it's biased unless it comes from trump's mouth directly so, you know
>>
>>133528073
He's lying glass is cheap as fuck to make.

watch this
https://vimeo.com/216389085

https://www.forbes.com/sites/amywestervelt/2012/04/25/can-recycling-be-bad-for-the-environment/#499e98ce3bec

Bioplastics are another example. With the exception of bio-based PET and HDPE, bioplastics fall into the recyclable but not recycled category. They are treated as contaminants of the recycling stream by most recyclers and separated out as waste. "If PLA (polylactic acid, the most common bioplastic today) gets into the recycling stream, it will cause contamination, it will be a defect, and that means we’ll do everything we can to keep it out of the stream and it will become waste," Fishbeck says. "There's just not enough of it around to have the critical mass to justify getting it separated and recycled. It can be done, but it isn’t."

Emissions are another sticky subject for recycling. In the case of some materials--aluminum corrugated cardboard, newspaper, dimensional lumber, and medium-density fiberboard--the net greenhouse gas emissions reductions enabled by recycling are actually greater than they would be if the waste source was simply reduced, according to the EPA. For others--glass, plastic--while in some cases the energy required to recycle versus making virgin material is lower, there are concerns about the particulates emitted by recycling factories. In recent studies of air quality in Oakland, recycling centers were, perhaps surprisingly, included amongst the city's polluters.
>>
File: mgsv-phantom-pain-fob-guide.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mgsv-phantom-pain-fob-guide.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>133517213
>>133525639
>>133525893
>>133526504
We Big Bosses now
>>
>>133515173
should see the plastic rubbish washing up all over pacific coast of costa rica. I walked past a toilet seat the other day.
>>
>>133530083
Well houston isnt a very good representative sample of texas, and ive only worked here, but im sure what you're saying is true. Houston is rich as shit though man, it's actually really stupid, the amount of wealth you can see on a daily basis is just staggering. Houston definitely is it's only little bubble though
>>
>>133529573
Fuck you retard. Just look at some posts here to see people who edge away from sense. If more people from all political directions would engage in enviornmental discussions nuclear power would be used more and invoated upon and countless other stupid projects like cutting forests to make place for solar panels would be dumped.
>>
>>133526614

Plastic bottles alone should cost money. Once you drink content you go back to shop with the bottle and they return you money back. This is the only solution.
>>
>>133530150
Why the fuck am I going to listen to some jew on the radio lie to me you polish retard?

He's ugly on the radio for a living. He's an authority in dogshit.
>>
File: notusingthisoverbottles.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
notusingthisoverbottles.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>>133530044

Most people do, yes. I personally prefer this type. I don't really like cold water. Room temperature or a bit cooler is fine with me.
>>
>>133530168
Sorry, I'm constantly having to defend "center of right" positions on here like what I'm saying is loony leftist shit from the Canadian Minister himself.
>>
where does plastic come from? the oil refinery process. it's literally a byproduct. it'll be throw away whether you use it or not. recycling it is pointless as we'll just have more of it because we still need oil.
>>
>>133529815
That's because there's usually at least a bit of air in a plastic bottle, making it less dense than water. Those bottles are broken so there's no air pockets. The actual plastic is slightly more dense than water thus it sinks.
>>
>>133530404
>California redemption value
>>
>>133530181
>the net greenhouse gas emissions reductions enabled by recycling are actually greater than
and that's whre yiu lost me:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/playlists
>>
>>133530181
>He's lying glass is cheap as fuck to make.
I'm not lying you dickhead.
I'll put this on you. Find one manufacturer of glass that uses only raw mined materials.

You won't because ALL GLASS MANUFACTURERS USE RECYCLED GLASS. Why? Because it's cheaper and makes business sense.
>>
File: mumbai0803027eote.jpg (192KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
mumbai0803027eote.jpg
192KB, 800x500px
>>133515173
Tell it to Pajeet
>>
>>133529197
The environment is one of those topics that's useful for sorting the retard contrarians from the thoughtful.
>>
>>133524776
>steel
It's only good for (((metallurgists))) because, unlike aluminium, in which there is little alloying in the majority of domestic use, steel from household sources varies enormously in composition. This requires the testing and adjustment of every batch. Recycling steel only makes sense from large industrial sources where the composition of multiple hundreds of tons is known.

>glass
Sand is fucking everywhere and colours are a nightmare to sort. There's also a wide variety of compositional variation so, unless you want to make pointless slabs of brown glass, it's pure environmentally destroying virtue signalling.

>>paper
The fibres are worn to shit after recycling and require environmentally harmful bleaching. Putting used paper into landfill locks carbon in the ground and pulls more out of the atmosphere when it's replaced since trees are only really big carbon sinks when they're growing.

>>all apparently pollute the world more than harvesting and refining the raw materials
Yes, they are. Aluminium is the only recycled material that makes sense.
>>
>>133530314
I know they're rich as shit, and they are wasteful. Giant cars, giant houses and giant fatfuck people. They have nothing to show for it. Rome left knowledge and their ruins, Houston will leave fat deposits and half-eaten 2 pound cheese burgers and insulin needles in their McMansions.
>>
File: 142535436.jpg (82KB, 638x414px) Image search: [Google]
142535436.jpg
82KB, 638x414px
>>133530333
Exactly. Tell me, who is against nuclear power? That's right, the "greens". Who is in favor of shipping shit across the world instead of producing it domestically? The left.

Common sense environmental protection is and always has been supported by the right. Overregulation benefitting megacorps and destroying small businesses while doing nothing to actually save the environment is and always has been supported by the left.

There is no argument, because the left fears argument and reason in all its forms. They call something "le ebin best climate bill of protection eveerrrr" and if you're against it because it does not actually save the climate you get villified, namecalled and harrassed. That's what the paris climate agreement is about. Interests of global megacorps lobbying politicians to funnel taxpayer money into their pockets.

Naive Gutmenschen like the one I responded to don't understand how things work. They mean well, but are too oblivious to see what is really going on. Saving the environment is not equivalent to signing a law into place that does nothing to save the environment but is called "climate protection act" or the like. They rely on the name having meaning. It does not.
>>
>>133516087
>"plastic will never break down in the wild" is a lie,

Calling it a lie is wrong, 'break down' usually means, 'returns to nature'. Which I guess for plastic would be ... oil? Or something that nature can use. The fact that it breaks into micro-pieces - of plastic still - doesn't count.
>>
>>133530840
No it isn't and you're still presenting no source.
>>
>>133531071
lol sounds like houston killed your parents or something.
>>
>>133515173
This is what happens when you let niggers and spics have access to first-world technology. You fucking liberals wanted them here. They make a mess everywhere they go because they are lazy, have no morals, and don't give a shit about nature.
>>
>>133530641
Let's murder the oil. Seriously though why do we even use oil? Just not use it and Israel can die and the goatfuckers go back to being poor goatfuckers in the sand
>>
>>133530743
Had to google it and this is what I found:

"There are different types of plastics, with different densities. HDPE (high density polyethylene), LDPE (low density polyethylene), and PP (polypropylene) which make up containers and plastic bags for example do float, as their density is less than that water. Higher density plastics such as PET (polyethylene terephthalate), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), and PS (polystyrene solid), do sink."
>>
>>133515173
>RECYCLE
I'm, I like to recycle.
It's please my autism because that way I feel It's an efficient way to save resources and keep earth clean.
>>
>>133530840
You really fell for the recycle meme huh?
>>
>>133530466
Since when TW is a Jew?
>>
>>133523697

They have used organic materials for all of their history. So, any thrash thrown away would disappear on its own, eventually. Clearly the concept of non--decomposing trash is a bit too much for a negroes brain.

Don´t give up hope, though, in a couple centuries even they might get it into their skull what the difference between organic and non-organic trash is and why the latter one doesn´t magically disappear eventually.
>>
>>133531061
>This requires the testing and adjustment of every batch. Recycling steel only makes sense from large industrial sources where the composition of multiple hundreds of tons is known.
But that's not true. My county sells its recyclable steel for profit. Testing is also not an issue. You're a retard. You act like they can't test things.
>Sand is fucking everywhere and colours are a nightmare to sort.
lol, again, stupid. They sort them and recycle them easily. Just because you can't do it, no one else has been smart enough to figure it out?
>Aluminium is the only recycled material that makes sense.
Where the shit did this meme come from? Why is /pol/ infected with this stupidity? What right-wing idiot told you this is true?
>>
>>133531164
I presented 3 sources that you could have easily found yourself.
>>
>>133531100
I am the same person you mong, only changed the flag while in another thread.
I was talking about exactly that contraianism allows the left to have the monopoly in this matter. Instead of outright shouting how great oil is just to spite an urbanite hippy everyone should engage in real discussions and solution finding to not give the entire power to leftists city fucks that never seen nature outside of a poppy or rape field from their train window.
In short I am blaming the political right to let the left do what they want on that matter. Maybe that wasn't clear the first time, but I was just disgusted of how people here try to shove away responsibility only because they don't want to be accociated with a "green" toppic.
>>
>>133531328
I just hate Texans as much as Californians. Same obnoxious dogshit.
>>
>>133531380
And PET is what plastic bottles are usually made of.
>>
>>133531379
>Seriously though why do we even use oil?

Without government subsidies, ethanol would be expensive as hell (it's also a lousy fuel, lower energy density and hydrophilic) and petrol flowing through a tube into a fuel tank is a couple orders faster energy flow than wire charging a battery.
>>
>>133531018
Hows it going in Australia anyway? Last I heared politics still doesn't care and is threatening you reef. Did anything change?
>>
>>133516120
>garbage sticker
what is this and did you only pay for it once?
>>
File: 1423550811554.jpg (131KB, 485x600px) Image search: [Google]
1423550811554.jpg
131KB, 485x600px
>>133531521
Crypto Jew playing the Jewish name game.
>>
>>133515388
Tell that to the liberals who leave fucking bottles everywhere and other forms of litter in every single one of their protests.

Yes that include global warming protests.
>>
>>133531720
Oh I see, my bad. Hopping between a few threads atm so I wasn't paying too much attention to all the stuff that was being said. Just saw your post and it sounded 100% like what my cucked friends would say
>>
>>133532007
>Tell that to the liberals who leave fucking bottles everywhere and other forms of litter in every single one of their protests.
liberals =/= environmentalists. BLM would never give a shit about the environment.
>>
>Plastic Waste.webm
Footage from Taiwan.
>>
>>133517361
Wouldn't reuse my bottles I piss in them.
>>
>>133531663
name them again, make your case nigger forbes does not count
>>
>>133531601
>My county sells its recyclable steel for profit.
They're either recycling from industrial sources or are getting a nice chunk of your money.

>They sort them and recycle them easily.
You can sort colours to a certain extent (with expensive, high maintenance machines or poorly paid workers) but it's impossible to sort different grades of glass prior to melting, at which point your furnace is contaminated with the lowest common denominator of shitty glass.

>Where the shit did this meme come from?
Reality. Aluminium has a low melting point, low variation in alloying in household streams and producing it from scratch requires vast amounts of heat and even vaster amounts of electricity.

Most recycling is a great way to suck money from your pockets and deposit it in the pockets of some virtue signalling planet killer.
>>
This is what countries should do. Have a small (but not too small) payment returned to you when you return the bottle or can. Try to get past that the guy is goofy looking af.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irZlstzIHDw

The result is that 89% of all glass, plastic and aluminum containers are recycled. Glass bottles being almost 100% and aluminum cans 92%.
>>
>>133532170
Liberals are the virtue signaling crowd, they are in general also "environmentalists" because they like to brag how they help the world.
>>
>>133531874
Global warming is the number one thing threatening the reef right now and we can't do anything about that. They did give environmental approval to some Indian cunt who wants to dig in North Queensland for coal and send it to India. The left hate it like they hate all industry and the right just want the jerbs and couldn't care about degrading our environment for the benefit of foreigners.
>>
File: image62.jpg (65KB, 529x301px) Image search: [Google]
image62.jpg
65KB, 529x301px
>>133530333
nuclear power is fine if you have a plan for the waste.

Right now the plan is "Put nuclear waste in barrels on a parking lot and pay a man with a gun to watch it for 10,000 years".

Pic related. This is not a fucking long term solution.
>>
>>133532223
>name them again, make your case nigger forbes does not count
>only "based" trump faggots can make sources, not industry groups, major universities or environmentalists.
Fuck off, YOU ARE POLISH.
>>
>>133532399
They are hashtag activist, because actually doing something takes effort.
>>
File: 1495210352517.jpg (111KB, 575x767px) Image search: [Google]
1495210352517.jpg
111KB, 575x767px
>>133532170
In fact you can see where they protested
>>
>>133532476
conceptually we have reactors that are in the design process that run off nuclear waste.
>>
>>133532651
women are such slobs.
>>
>>133532257
>You can sort colours to a certain extent (with expensive, high maintenance machines or poorly paid workers) but it's impossible to sort different grades of glass prior to melting, at which point your furnace is contaminated with the lowest common denominator of shitty glass.
you keep talking shit like you know what you're talking about. I've been to my local recycling plant plenty of times. The sort it and sell it just fine.

The only thing that causes a problem is "milk glass" which is rare and they recycle everything else. You're over-simplifying something you don't understand and it's not a good reason to tell everyone not to recycle glass.
>>
>>133532476
If progress in that science would not have been halted over 30 years ago we could already have new reactor types that could use this "wast" as further fuel
>>
>>133532472
nu male without ist flag says w're in trouble, we are but for very different reasons:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers/playlists
>>
>>133515701
/pol/ in a post
>>
>>133517213
>>133525893
this is good shit, should i take the ancap pill
>>
File: 1499755301356.jpg (82KB, 552x615px) Image search: [Google]
1499755301356.jpg
82KB, 552x615px
>>133515173
kick muslims from western countries, theyre 90% of the problem , step 2 : remove liberals from powers in every quarter
step 3 : PUT MEN LIKE TRUMP IN POWER
RESULTS : ? PRAISE KEK
>>
>>133532476
what ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_geological_repository
>>
>>133532776
>conceptually we have reactors that are in the design process that run off nuclear waste.
Opening Yucca Mountain would be better than your pir-in-the-sky someday bullshit. That waste is going to continue to pile up and eventually it's going to be forgotten. All of our descendants will suffer greatly if we don't dispose of it in central locations.
>>
>>133515173
This dude is on it.
https://youtu.be/ROW9F-c0kIQ
>>
>>133531750
lol ok anon
>>
>>133533154
We Americans are stupid and we aren't using those sites.

Pic related from your link.
>CANCELED
>>
i think that if you pump enough plastic to nature, it'll eventually adjust to changes. so im not recycling anything mainly because im lazy.
>>
>>133531061
>it's pure environmentally destroying virtue signalling.

We recycle glass to pave roads in mines trash heaps here. It's not the most glamorous kind of recycling, but it's cheap and works.
>>
>>133527588
>range
Yah it's still a mystery slop. Seven varieties of mystery slop.
>>
>>133533059
You'd better have your RoadsCo RoadPlus subscription, ViaLink Highway Pass and TrafficWay Traffic Signal Personal User Subscription in order before you head down to the pharmacy to get the redpill or you'll get shot by an armed slave loli army for violating the NAP.
>>
>>133515173
Why should I recycle? If I do that schmuck loses his job. I'm helping the economy by throwing my plastic in the ocean!
>>
>>133531061
>The fibres are worn to shit after recycling and require environmentally harmful bleaching.

Just use it to make cardboard or other packing material... or toilet paper. All the toilet paper here is made of non-bleached recycled paper.
>>
>>133533592
yes. you are my hero.
>>
>>133515173
How can you ask us to steal jobs from the scuba guy? He needs to feed his family too
>>
>>133531061
this, "hurr durr wax paper" fags take notes.
>>
>>133515173
> what is dredging
>>
>>133533394
MD Anderson? How do I get a job like yours?
>>
File: 67e.jpg (133KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
67e.jpg
133KB, 623x414px
tfw liberal states have the worst litter and trashiest cities
>>
File: bauxite-15.jpg (21KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
bauxite-15.jpg
21KB, 380x285px
>>133532257
>Aluminium has a low melting point, low variation in alloying in household streams and producing it from scratch requires vast amounts of heat and even vaster amounts of electricity.

Exactly. Aluminum ore is just rocks, so if you want to make aluminum metal you have to fucking melt rocks and electrically separate the aluminum ions.
>>
>>133515388

>the state is not allowed to ban plastic bottles to prevent low conscientiousness people from throwing them in the ocean, where the plastic never dissolves

ancaps will defend this
>>
>>133515173
tell (((americans))) how much money you can make from waste and see how quickly green the will turn
seriously waste valorization is really profitable
>>
>>133534122
That's only through generous taxpayer subsidies. It's basically communism under their very noses.
>>
>>133532476
Look into molten salt reactors, those dumps are 700 years of power for the US. Only piece of the puzzle missing is a reactor body that can withstand corrosion for a high temp molten salt.
>>
>>133533866
Iit's aluminium like british guy said. He should know, because it was british guy who founded it.

Your idiot, retard.
>>
>>133533834
Easiest way would be to apply to one of UT's graduate programs such as GSBS or UTH, and from there opportunity arises naturally. My PI recommended I take a look at MD Anderson as he had a friend running a cancer research lab but im not a huge fan of cell culture.
>>
File: ricky-the-environmentalist.jpg (110KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
ricky-the-environmentalist.jpg
110KB, 640x519px
>>133515173
Seriously though, the ignorance of people never ceases to amaze. It's like the messes left behind after leftist demonstrations as opposed to those who gather from the right.

We are called to be good stewards of the Earth, and scenes like that are disturbing.
>>
>>133515388

If you keep repeating the meme, meme magic will make this floating texas sized island of trash materialize.
>>
>>133534312
>Only piece of the puzzle missing is a reactor body that can withstand corrosion for a high temp molten salt.
that's a pretty big fucking piece. Also those casks aren't made for extraction. That nuclear material is encased in hot, radioactive glass. These sites are a blight on America's future. It'll just be a matter of time.
>>
The only thing that I like from liberal policies is the forward and clean thinking they tend to have towards he environment. They're usually disease ridden and disgusting but they recycle and eat local
>>
>>133515554
Plastic bottles don't really hurt anything. Just think of it as another natural phenomenon like sea shells or wasp nests.
>>
>>133518125

Is that you, Tik-Tok?
>>
>>133533450
>The Government Accountability Office stated that the closure was for political, not technical or safety reasons.
wew lad
THANKS OBAMA
>>
>>133516035
doesn't matter destruction is inevitable, but that is a good thing since will get rid of modern society and modern ideologies, we will be renewed by the falme
>>
>>133535275
*flame
>>
>>133535110
It was local politics. The "Not in my back yard" groups.

Harry Reid was the senator for that region and he was majority leader. It was a perfect storm of bullshit.

Technically Yucca Mountain can reopen at anytime I believe. It was "completed" just never opened and used. But there lacks the political will.
>>
>>133534978
So many of you tards know nothing of chemistry. Plastic decomposes and kills micro life.
>>
>>133534267
private companies can do it aswell
>>
>>133534910
>That nuclear material is encased in hot, radioactive glass

My information may be out of date but I was under the impression that the material in above-ground casks wasn't vitrified for precisely the aforementioned reason or, more specifically, because the final use for the waste hasn't been decided.

You don't necessarily have to run a reactor on molten salt. You can also burn up waste by reprocessing it into MOX, which can be used in conventional light water reactors as well as in breeders.

What really killed this back when we were building reactors on a large scale was the discovery of large uranium deposits. There was nearly a shortage in the 50s and early 60s which would have made fuel reprocessing and breeder reactors more profitable.
>>
>>133533690
This. Nice office paper doesn't get recycled into new office paper. It gets made into cardboard and sht
>>
>>133535443
Go hug a tree, hippy
>>
>>133525280
Its called priorities genius
>>
>>133531061
Pointless slabs of brown glass? We call them beer bottles. :3
>>
File: 1496614592295.jpg (39KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1496614592295.jpg
39KB, 500x404px
>>133515173
Underwater Garbage Collectors...new jobs being created everyday here people. This is Yuge news...but CNN will never report it properly.
>>
>>133535632
Go inhale some lead hick.
>>
File: 1497657351722.jpg (96KB, 745x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497657351722.jpg
96KB, 745x1024px
>>133535632
>>
>>133535688
That's usually made with virgin glass. Recycled glass is typically used for aggregate and fibreglass. However, I do agree with the practice of whole bottle reuse.
>>
File: garbage patch.jpg (897KB, 2000x1299px) Image search: [Google]
garbage patch.jpg
897KB, 2000x1299px
>>133515173
>>
>>133535534
>My information may be out of date but I was under the impression that the material in above-ground casks wasn't vitrified for precisely the aforementioned reason or, more specifically, because the final use for the waste hasn't been decided.
Not in America. The only reason why they are in casks like that in the first place is because it's vitrified. And like I said, the plan is to pay a man to watch it for 10,000 years. It's like a bad Russian fairy tale.
>>
>>133515173
>Metall
>negligible
do you fucking nigger have an idea how metall is extractet out of ore?
>>
>>133535632
>>133536006
Do you faggots seriously not know plastic breaks down in water? It breaks down everywhere, but water especially. Where do you think all the plastic goes that the third worlds dump into the ocean?
>>
>>133536191
No they don't this thread is full of shills that think steel, copper, glass and everything else isn't worth recycling. They think it's better to use it once and throw it away.
>>
>>133536123
I can't believe these retards think this is false.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D41rO7mL6zM

>>133536433
Dumbfucks liek you don't think of the energy cycle, the specifics of recycling composite materials, or the pollution involved in recycling.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.