[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Malcolm X based?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: bio-sidebar.jpg (20KB, 310x234px) Image search: [Google]
bio-sidebar.jpg
20KB, 310x234px
What do you think of this guy?
He fiercely criticized MLK for proning the integration of African Americans and advocated for Black Separatism, basically segregation, but with more equality and opportunities for Blacks.
Should America have followed his path instead of MLK's? How would the country look like today?
>>
He was all about:
1.Hate Whitey
2. Gibsmedat
3. We Wuz Kaings
Truth is we went way past MLK around 1972 and past Malcolm X around 2009.
If we "followed his path" we just would have gotten to where we are now decades earlier, who knows where we'd be now.
>>
>>133514030
No

>Went to prison
>Converted to Islam
>Declared himself "woke"
>Uncovered pedophile ring in Nation of Islam
>Killed before he could start naming names
>>
>>133514599
Why those dates? I guess 2009 is because of Obama, but what about 1972?
>>
>>133514741
But isn't what he advocates for (Blacks eventually going back to Africa) basically the same as what /pol/ wants?
>>
>>133514599
>We Wuz Kaings
This. We Wuz Kangizm all comes from The Nation. We Wuz da Moorz/Yakub. All that retarded bullshit can be traced back to NOI. They're literally Americas black Mormons
>>
>>133516527
Can you give me some examples?
>>
>>133514030
he is the main reason why i hate Blacks Lives Matter. They don't want a society equal for everyone (despite the race), they want to kill or enslave every whites in America. And all the liberal support them
>>
>>133516775
Wallace Fard Muhammad was the fraud/con artist that made up most of this nonsense. He's their original prophet. I'd start there.Nobody even knows this coons real name or identity(even in the Nation)
>>
File: white power.jpg (39KB, 550x511px) Image search: [Google]
white power.jpg
39KB, 550x511px
>>133514030
I think he's great. He rejected the orthodoxy of integration and decided he wanted to stand up for himself and his people against the others.

That's exactly what white folk should be doing right now.
>>
>>133514599
> 2. Gibsmedat
While the other two are true at certain points of his life, he was all about unfucking the black community and making them self reliant without outside help. Most of his writings/speeches reflect this sentiment.
>>
he became based after going to Africa and becoming redpilled on niggers. He then got killed for backtracking on all the kill whitey stuff
>>
>>133514030
I respect him far more than MLK, and this guy >>133516998

Why should they want a multiracial society?
>>
>>133514599
He was a black nationalist.
Nationalists get '86d by the Jews no matter what color you are.
>>
>>133517447
You actually believe in that white power shit?
>>
>>133517923
Tell me more about that
>>
>>133514030
He looks more like Denzel than Denzel does in that pic. Except for that stubby little excuse for an index finger. Small dick detected. Probably ate pork too, the faggot. This man ain't no artist. Ain't no artist at all.
>>
File: IMG_9396.jpg (152KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9396.jpg
152KB, 600x762px
Is OP self sucking himself?
>>
>>133519242
Nope wait I'm just autistic
>>
>>133514741
He and his affiliates welcomed people like George Lincoln Rockwell and even idealogical stood with him. He definitely was not about "kill whitey" and he actually criticized white liberalism for using minorities and undermining their own white race for political gains.

>>133517739
Muhammed Ali who wasn't exactly his friend even expressed the same sentiment. I really do believe if they focused on bettering themselves with examples like Malcolm and Ali, the black community wouldn't be as bad as it is now.
>>
>>133519378
Yes you are
>>133519453
That's more along the lines of what I think about him, he sounded more of a realist than MLK, such as Thomas Sowell
>>
>>133514030
The problem with black segregation is that unlike other races and cultures that have a good base to fall back on, black culture is garbage and self destructive.

If he had advocated for the segregation of almost any other cultural group I'd be on board, since I think we need some degree of cultural preservation and differences instead of just being modern media drones. But blacks don't have a good thing to preserve. Their base level culture sucks and the Africanized styles some try to adopt aren't even like African ones and never last because of infighting.

Just make them slaves again already so they have an excuse for the lack of direction. Most of them are just kept where they are by liberals anyway.
>>
>>133514030
>What do you think of this guy?

He was a nigger
>>
>>133520050
But what about the African American culture that naturally formed through centuries of enslavement and then segregation?
From what I know, MX looked pretty Americanized, judging by his way of dressing and talking. I don't think he was the same as the BLM retards nowadays dressing in traditional kangz outfits and praising rap/ghetto culture.
>>
>>133515990
Yes, 09 is about when we started getting racially separate college dorms, graduation ceremonies, etc. We were getting Afrocentric Bullshit History pushed on us earlier than that though.
As for 1972, it's about when they started enforcing the Civil Rights Acts on private citizens, the start of forced bussing, and later Affirmative Action. These happened over several years, '72 is just an approximate middle point.
>>
File: IMG_0242.jpg (38KB, 468x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0242.jpg
38KB, 468x284px
>>133514030
Malcolm and MLK both argued for the same things, which is basically shilling hard for redistribution of wealth and killing white people. Every single historically famous black person in the united states is the same exact cookie cutter marxist asshole that assisted in destroying the black family, which was doing better economically than even white families before this race baiting cancer started.
>>
>>133521056
He was a well dressed and well spoken nigger. That's why he was twice as dangerous, with his own little army of nogs that would go around and fuck up whatever white establishment made him angey that week.
>>
>>133521056
MX only adopted that after deciding to be ome a leader since he knew it was required to be taken seriously at the time.

There were exceptional black communities that saw what a good support system could do and lifted themselves up. Those are some of the nicest places in America to live these days, though plenty of blacks would call them uncle toms.

But they are extreme exceptions in the larger scale.
>>
File: niggaz.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
niggaz.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>133521056
>>133523368
Ghetto culture didn't exist to nearly the same degree back then. There were a few black-only fashion trends like Zoot Suits, but for the most part black people dressed the same as white people.
>>
>>133514030
Malcolm X wanted to start riots for their rights so no, he was just another filthy nigger trying to start shit.
>>
>>133516124
Nah that was Garvey, X wanted self reliant independent black societies, he knew ultimatly we wouls only have violence between the races so he wanted the niggers to be productive and stop bitching about our white "no niggers allowed" club for their own society and comminities.
>>
File: yanks.jpg (112KB, 1328x502px) Image search: [Google]
yanks.jpg
112KB, 1328x502px
>>133514030
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.