[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is genuinely the worst country to live in on earth?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: israel_vs_palestine.jpg (11KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
israel_vs_palestine.jpg
11KB, 320x200px
I mean sure we jews are just horrid. But it's not that hard to get food, shelter and immediate trauma medcare here

so what is objectively the single most crappy government/civic establishment found on earth? keep in mind that this excludes Somalia or meme countries like Pakistan or Iraq who can't don't really hold authority over most of their claimed territory
>>
kek

it hurts to be alive
>>
North Korea.
>>
>>133509386
Probably Romania or some other ex-Soviet slavshit hellhole.
>>
>>133511256
you'd be suprised but slavic countries are fairly ok to live in. The downisde is the political system is corrupt but it still gives the people less shit to deal with than your swedistani feminist overlords give you.
>>
>>133509386
Iran , Turkey , ex-soviets , northern africa , south america. All of these would be quite the same since they all have better places and literal hell holes.
>>
>>133511256
wouldn't say that
Finland was under soviet thumb and always made you look like little bitch
>>
>>133511620
Of course you are corrupt, your countries are filled with untermench.
>mfw when Generalplan Ost was never implemented

>>133511862
No arguments there, the Finns are pretty badass.
>>
>>133509386
Been to most of Europe and Middle East, worst experience was Egypt by far.
>>
>>133509386
Israel, imagine having to live with the Jew.
>>
>>133512252
IMHO Egypt is like the Brazil of the region
the majority of it is absolute shit
but there pockets of civilization if you're at least middle class
>>
>>133512194
>Generalplan Ost
LMAO swedecuck please go educate yourself.
It has nothing to do with ubermensch, and everything to do with communist yugoslavia. PS I'm blonder than you faggot.
>>
>>133512670
Oh no, triggered slav detected. Probably pissed in your Adidas tracksuit out of anger.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.