[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Midwestern Alliance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 082w98989.png (41KB, 781x614px) Image search: [Google]
082w98989.png
41KB, 781x614px
The Midwest is one of the whitest areas of The United States, home to a rich culture, bustling industry, and the bread basket of the world. Our goal is to
> form a movement with the end goal being the American Midwest becoming a separate entity as an ethnic home for whites.
> create content to further promote our message
> organize and promote our movement within our communities.
> securing the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>>
>>133501223
>Abandoning the territory of the United States
Not on my watch you sick prick
>>
File: dis.png (6KB, 775x241px) Image search: [Google]
dis.png
6KB, 775x241px
currently working on website, for now we have a discord for meeting and talking about the movement.
>>
>>133501223
If ya hate America so much why dont you climb out of your basement and get the fuck outta our country!
>>
>>133502537
what a dumb boomer argument. the United States is no longer what it used to be. It is over ran by mud skins and controlled by a Jewish elite. we want to restore at least a small chunk of this country to the america of old. either join or get out of the way. your way of thinking is already dead.
>>
>>133502537
You dont even live in the midwest.

I see negroids, this is unacceptable, I must pilgrimage.
>>
>>133501223
This can never work. Those borders are not the least bit aesthetic.
>>
>>133501223
>cleveland
>cincinnati
>gary, in
>chicago
>detroit
>dearborn
>minneapolis
>madison
>st. louis
all of these places would have to go
>>
>>133502537
People wouldn't hate america if it wasn't ruled by kikes and shitty politicians (whom swear allegiance to the kikes)
>>
>>133502831
>Your way of thinking is dead!
Says the ethnic nationalist
>>
>>133503379
>not putting Milwaukee on the top of the list
Do you even midwest bro?
>>
>>133503579
I forgot Milwaukee existed
>>
By all means go ahead and try, even those antifa fags will be enough to put down the dozen of you that show up
>>
>>133503379
Each region in the country has its problems. over all I feel the Midwest the pros out way the cons. when you look at the south for example it has way more niggers than anywhere in the Midwest.
>>
>>133503485
Ogga booga, go back to Africa nigger
>>
>>133501223
I didnt realize that Chimpcongo and Detroit are some of the whitest areas of the US.
>>
>>133504472
we have some problems yes but go too far out west and we have to build massive amounts of infrastructure, go too far south too many niggers. New England is too liberal. However the mid west had the right blind of majority white population and a massive right wing base.
>>
>rich culture

what the fuck Midwest have you been to?
>>
File: 2000foodbooth.jpg (69KB, 416x269px) Image search: [Google]
2000foodbooth.jpg
69KB, 416x269px
>>133505476
the one that still knows where it came from.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.