[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/ what youtubers/podcasters do you like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1491121459915.jpg (136KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491121459915.jpg
136KB, 800x600px
>inb4 alex jones
>>
the young Turks
>>
>>133495156
Black Pigeon Speaks
Styxhexenhammer666
Philip Defranco (unironically)
Naked Ape
RamZPaul
Mouthy Buddha
Mister Metokur
EdgySphinx / Braving Ruin
>>
File: 1496931461779.jpg (36KB, 431x469px) Image search: [Google]
1496931461779.jpg
36KB, 431x469px
Someone post his nude.
>>
>>133498356
Philip Defranco is such an annoying piece of shit. I can't fucking stand him. His personality is so stupid and douchey, as well as degenerate. Fuck him.
Also, Mouth Buddha is against white nationalism,because he is a fucking faggot. I imagine Black Pigeon and Naked ape are also both pretty shit. You have a shit taste in YouTubers, civic nationalist cuck.
>>
>>133495156
Alex Jones.
He's a great entertainer.
>>
>>133499141
>>133498356
Black pigeon speaks is pretty good I think he acknowledges the JQ and even does know a bit about (((them ))).
>>
>>133499670
What about race and IQ?
>>
>>133500073
Yes he acknowledged that in a couple of videos and he has also videos where he explains why it was a mistake to allow women to vote.
>>
>>133499141
You seem mad about something. Anyway:

>Mouthy Buddha is against white nationalism
You clearly didn't watch his video all the way through if you think that. He literally says several times in the video that he agrees with white nationalism and the motivations of the alt-right; his beef with it comes from some of their policy proposals, lack of reason, and the ignorant double-digit IQ retards within the movement (like you).

Black Pigeon Speaks is great and informative, while Naked Ape is just an all-round savage. Both are race realists. I'm not a civic nationalist.
>>
>>133500301
Oh okay, perhaps he isn't so bad after all. I tend to stay clear of skeptic YouTubers because they see themselves as genius intellectuals with flawless logic and can't seem to see why some of their beliefs are just based in ignorance and emotional thinking, like Sargon of Cuckhard.
>>
>>133500331
He says that the alt-right needs to be nitpicked at like they do SJWs, and it would clearly be an attempt to derogate from and deride the movement. Most of the skeptics against the alt-right are just fucking retards about the subject, claiming that IQ is completely arbitrary and that there is no reason to preserve the native or European majority in European countries, whilst also overvaluing democracy.

His criticisms of the alt-right and criticisms of particular subgroups within the movement are so unfair and untrue. He thinks that most white nationalists are only in the alt-right for the ride and not because they actually care about the end goal, whilst comparing them to SJWs like your typical skeptic faggot or cuckservative. For example, he says that their are a bunch of idiots in the movement who just "hate niggers" and he implies that they just have an illogical hate for them, well you can hate niggers and still not be an idiot who is just illogically hating them, blacks are stupid (the vast majority having a <90 IQ), they attack whites for upholding law in white countries simply because blacks breech the law a lot, they can never accept the blame, and find it hard to believe that they are inferior and constantly blame whites for causing their societies to collapse, and their fucking culture is shit too; again it is perfectly reasonable to hate niggers. He also doesn't agree with the white ethnostate and thinks it is just a pipe dream that the alt-right doesn't really want and that it would be shit if we actually achieved it.

He just shows a complete lack of knowledge on what he is talking about, speaks in syllogisms, and is all round just an annoying faggot. Get a better taste in YouTubers, dolt.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.