[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are blacks the ones who's race is dieing ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: race_mixing.jpg (194KB, 700x902px) Image search: [Google]
race_mixing.jpg
194KB, 700x902px
If every black man gets with a white women, who outnumber them, wouldn't their race dissolve like ice dissolving in water ?
>>
File: ThinkAboutIt.jpg (929KB, 900x1731px) Image search: [Google]
ThinkAboutIt.jpg
929KB, 900x1731px
>>133488580
Whites race-mixing with blacks is bad, it has already been tried. See BRAZIL
a.k.a. the most violent place on the globe
>>
>>133488580
>Are blacks the ones who's race is dieing
ya probably good observation

we live in a world that has destroys tradition and the old way of life
and in blacks that way lives on even if it is desolate and chaotic now
>>
I mean if the new hybrids keep mixing wouldn't eventually the white genes over power the black ?
>>
>>133488580
The point is to get you're genes to propagate. If you have two races, one better than the other, the best strategy for the weaker race is to ride the coattails of the better race.
>>
>>133488839
Just showed my daughters this. They said the black ones look like baby monkeys.
>>
yes
/pol/ is retarded
>>
>>133488580
Dude why the hell are you this racist ... you should get a life and respect everyone
>>
>>133488839
The white babies eyes on the far right look pretty cool
>>
>>133488580
In a closed system where blacks didn't squirt kids out at a ridiculous rate that might be the case.
>>
>>133489095
It would be diluted to a certain degree. The over all IQ of the state will be lowered. But if that state had birthing programs to guarantee whites having more kids than the rest, then over time the system would become "white".
>>
>>133488580
No you stupid nigger

"A touch of the tar brush"
>>
>>133488580

China will bring the first holocaust to Africa eventually. That's 70% of blacks eradicated from the world. Then the prison system gets rid of 1 out of 3 black men in America. On top of black on black crime in the poor areas and the meme of "race mixing" you guys keep talking about. The black population is dwindling but the white man will still blame all his problems on the Jews.
>>
>>133489793
Your right the IQ hit would be to big
>>
>>133488580
No, because 99% of white women aren't dumb enough to have kids with niggers.
>>
>>133488580
Wow good point you just convinced me that we should obey the jews and mix all races into one single Brown low IQ race.
>>
>>133488580
This, they are killing themselves and the black % hasnt changed much, BUT remember if you are half black you are counted as full black, so chances are, with the % black in the nation being kinda stuck, that todays blacks are more mixed than 50 years ago.

Also the "blackest" are the most likely to be in the hood killing eachother.

In another 50 year, dark blacks will be rare other than recent arrivals from africa
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.