[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the holocaust

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: judeinpacks.jpg (321KB, 1000x632px) Image search: [Google]
judeinpacks.jpg
321KB, 1000x632px
Is it real or not /pol/?
Provide proof that it happened if you think it did, and provide proof if you think it didn't.
Cite your sources.
>>
if it wasn't real where did you get that pic?
>>
>>133487864
google where else
>>
>>133487557
Even the PM of Israel knows the truth. The Shoa is nothing more than propaganda used to make europeans submit to international bolshevism, I don't care if it did or didn't happen, but it will not be used as a weapon anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
>>
File: redCrossWWIIjewCount.jpg (52KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
redCrossWWIIjewCount.jpg
52KB, 501x445px
>>133487557
>Is it real or not /pol/?
Holocaust = myth
only jews in concetration camps were the ones too stupid to leave country when told to do so.
did jews die in WWII = yes
did germany try to kill all jews = no
did germany try to get rid of jews = yes (see haavara agreement)
did jews die in disproportionate numbers during WWII = no, the death totals were in proportion to the demographics prior to the war. jews were a small percentage of total population before the war and jews were a small percentage of total deaths.

>pic related is 1979 official red cross estimate of jewish deaths in concentration camps
>>
File: Hitler Founded Israel.jpg (13KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler Founded Israel.jpg
13KB, 400x224px
>>133487557

Hitler is the Godfather of Israel.
https://vid.me/PF4LQ
>>
Holy shit op. The kid on the far right of your pic is quite the chubbster for a death camp inmate. He looks like fucking Cartman.
>>
File: holo_redcross.png (138KB, 984x414px) Image search: [Google]
holo_redcross.png
138KB, 984x414px
>>133488277
>1979 official red cross estimate
confirmed fake
no proof even 271504 died
>>
>>133488535
>Hitler is the Godfather of Israel.
Not true. The Havraa agreement is much later an event than the Balfour declaration.
>>
>>133487557
>provide proof if you think it didn't.
Prove a negative?
Thats not how science works.
The rational choice is to assume it didn't happen until it's proved it did.
Personally, I'm unconvinced so I don't believe it happened.
Why should I waste time trying to disprove of a bunch of evidence I don't find convincing?
>>
post this thread on /his/ and watch /his/ btfo all the dumb retards that think it didnt happen
>>
File: 1479288825840.png (423KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1479288825840.png
423KB, 1280x1600px
>>133487864
Fun fact is that that pic along with a lot of other footage of the holocaust was shot in the 70's when jews invented and marketed the holocaust, before that nobody had heard of the holocaust, the event with the nazi camps was just a horrible atrocity
>>
>>133490053
>post this thread on /his/ and watch /his/ btfo all the dumb retards that think it didnt happen
"I can't prove it and don't have evidence but I'm sure someone out there does and that it's real"
You say something that irrational and we're the retards?
>>
>>133490288
>if you don't have all day to converse a retarded and ridiculous thread with me you clearly have no evidence to support any of your claims.

Unlike you, I have work in 40 mins. Faggot.
>>
NON JEW WW2 CASUALTIES:

>German losses in WW2: 4,5 million people
>Polish losses 5,9 million people.
>Russian losses 27 (!!!!) million people.
etc etc etc with italy, france etc etc etc

millions upon millions, dead, confirmed NON JEW deaths.

Now, you want to tell me, that in this whole million-of-lives-consuming-shitstorm the Nazis managed to NOT murder 6 million jews?

59 million people died, i really fucking HOPE 6 million kikes got murdered, because if they were not then Hitler and Germany are the biggest fucking failures of the human race.

Seriously, how much of a fucking failure you must be to manage to fuck up an entire continent and NOT kill any jews?

pol is usually right, so if barely any jews got cut down, then HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT i really hate germany now.

Biggest fucking failures that walked the Earth, EVER.

Seriously, i really, really fucking hope this is all bullshit and 6 million of these cockroaches got killed, if not, im gonna fly to russia, buy a nuke on the black market and bomb Berlin to SHIT.
>>
>>133487557
The pic is real. The plot to purposely kill the Jews is not, many died in terrible conditions due to low rations caused by allied bombing and Germany failing on the eastern front put a purposly made plot to kill is 100% false.
>>
File: watching jews jump.jpg (71KB, 960x662px) Image search: [Google]
watching jews jump.jpg
71KB, 960x662px
>>
File: kot.jpg (21KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
21KB, 400x323px
>>133490751

i think i singlehandedly killed this thread with a single post.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.