[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pro Sports Post Night of Noose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3124.jpg (37KB, 304x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3124.jpg
37KB, 304x400px
How will the pro-sports leagues like NBA, NFL reconstitute their leagues? What is a fair way to compensate teams who lose players? There will have to be a redraft?
>>
>>133484978
> compensation
> for being accomplice of promoting niggers
... really ?
>>
>>133484978
>>133484978
They get destroyed too the fact that some cunts get shoved millions up their asses cause they happened to live in a time where throwing a fucking ball is apperantly a huge thing is and was always theft/scam and this crap stops now. Giving some idiots millions MILLIONS cause they can play really good ball games while society shits on basically every other job that actually provides something to society is just infuriating to me. all imo of course lel
>>
>>133484978
Lol
>>
File: 1254080811133.jpg (27KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
1254080811133.jpg
27KB, 576x384px
what about us guys with an asian wife?
>>
>>133485706
Honorary kikes
>>
>>133484978
>How will the pro-sports leagues like NBA, NFL reconstitute their leagues?

The product actually probably wouldn't drop off all that much after day of the rope. As a white person who formerly played football and basketball, there's a huge pro-black bias by most coaches I have played for, who automatically assume they're more "athletic". While this may be true in some cases, it's definitely not true for all and white players tend to be more skilled than black ones.

The end result would be a smarter, more skilled game. The closet homo demographic would probably stop fantasizing about cucking their wives and tuning in, but that'd be a good thing.
>>
>>133485639
They provide entertainment to the masses and surrender the usefulness of their minds (with concussions) and bodies (with injuries). That sacrifice is more than an actor or artist sacrifices.
>>
>>133484978
Do you have a better quality pic so i can print out and post them around campus?
>>
>>133485706
Just as bad, you're a beta.
Also your sons will be Elliot Rodgers.
>>
>>133486748
Never have seen it from that point of view hmm yeah its still bullshit that they get more money than police, fire fighters or even doctors (which already get enough) but i guess i overreacted pretty hard lol
>>
>>133487694
I don't think you overreacted at all-- they're not absolutely essential for the advancement of country or the human race.

I've had this crazy idea-- a city contracting with a private fire brigade and the fire brigade wearing GoPros, live streaming, and reformatting the footage into a television show. A city like Detroit, where the city can't provide the adequate level of funding basic services for its citizens, might agree to this.

It wouldn't take much money to produce, and if turned out to be a hit, then some firefighters could end up getting paid what they're worth to society.
>>
File: fpbp.jpg (159KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
fpbp.jpg
159KB, 800x670px
>>133485447
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.