[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is school so easy in Western countries?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

I remember when I was younger I used to waste a lot of time on online chat forums. Once I met a sixteen year old Canadian kid, who told me midway the conversation that he would be very busy soon because he had his chemistry final exam. I asked him, "So, what will they ask you, about Markovnikov and stuff?" He replied, "What's that? Sounds like Russian." "Oh, you know, about how the halide electrophile goes to the secondary carbon and all." "Nah, man. I'm not sure I know what you're talking about. What's a halide?"
This ACTUALLY happened. I'm not making this up.
>>
Wtf i love street shitting now
>>
>>133484959
Americans have 5 classes per day in school. We have 8 clasees. They don't go to school till they are 8 years old. lmao
>>
>>133484959
Bologna. Why are your engineers so useless nonetheless?
>>
>>133484959
>>133485238

Why are your countries so backwards, poor, and lacking in scientific and literary achievement?
>>
>>133484959
Seeing education in west, and worthless workers from non european countries, I came to conclussion that education here actually pretty good, despite all problems. Former commie countries are best.
>>
Why can Indians never admit to being unable to do something? At least until they are posed a question they can't answer. It's a very frustrating characteristic to deal with at work and all the FOBs do it for some reason.
>>
File: 1469653554240.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1469653554240.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>133484959
>Indian chemistry class
You mean plumbing class
>>
>>133484959
Is this Markovnikov stuff helping you make rocket fuel out of poo for your space program? Serious question.
>>
>>133484959

its true

education standards have been falling from the end of the 1990s, for instance schools and Universitys in America are way easier then in Europe except for maybe western Europe

They want to make people dumber from generation to generation, and one way is lowering education standards
>>
>>133484959
Why do poos make the worst threads and constantly whine about everything?
>>
>>133484959
If you're so smart, are you ready for the ultimate question?
>>
>>133486316

who was the eternal serb ?
>>
>>133486367
>Kekec
No
>>
>>133484959
Yeah the bar been been getting lower and lower for decades now. Retards can't keep up so instead of giving them more attention and making sure they get up to par, they just lower the bar for everyone else so the dumb shits don't feel left behind. It's a disaster.
>>
>>133484959
Aside from a handful of elite programs, most schools are tailored towards making retards feel smart, safe, and secure. I had less than 10 valuable classes in high school and undergrad out of the 50+ classes I had to take. If I didn't rely on so much math for my job that number might be zero
>>
>25 minutes pass
>OP is nowhere to be seen
Sage this shit and let it slide
>>
>>133484959
a quarter of your population can't read, cunt.
>>
>>133487474
Kek
>>
Even if your point is true, it's also true that most people in the world won't ever use chemistry/physics, so HS courses are bite sized. Leave "advanced" education for universities.

What do you need Markonikov for coding/talking on phone anyway?
>>
>>133484959
there are too many people in india, and hence the competition is harsher

when there's nobody to fill the position but you, that means you can be mediocre and live a decent life

feels good to be white
>>
>Be in 6th grade
>American cousins come to visit
>They have summer homework and the eldest is in 10th grade
>The homework is shit I've studied already
>She asks for help
>mfw my cousin is 16 and I'm 13

But really, American education is designed like shit because their population would be dangerous to the government if well educated. Americans are actually really smart, they're just incredibly uneducated making them seem stupid. I more feel sorry for Americans for being so viciously victimized by their government.

My home country has an excellent education system, but even that only manages to take nigs from full animal to pseudo intellectual we wuz kangers.
>>
>>133485719
because many people still don't send their kids to school. But those who go to schools have to deal with 100% more study materials than you have to.
>>
>>133486212
Yeah it's gotten so bad the you spelled universities "universitys" given Serbs are always stupid aren't they?
>>
>>133488410
And still achieve almost nothing. More isn't always better you know? The only thing I know about Nepal is the flag. What is the number 1 professsion?
>>
File: 1482598932725.png (1MB, 880x759px) Image search: [Google]
1482598932725.png
1MB, 880x759px
>>133484959
It's true that school, mostly higher education, is becoming a joke your anecdotal evidence doesn't question what stage he is in when it comes to learning chemistry.
>>
>>133484959
t. Degree mill Pajeet
>>
>>133484959
>Markovnikov
Check it out.

http://www1.education.gouv.qc.ca/sections/programmeFormation/secondaire2/medias/en/08-00762_Chemistry.pdf

Seems to cover the essentials. This is for up to 17 year old students.

>>133488688
To be fair English is unlikely their native language. I'm sure you would not know who to spell anything in Serb.
>>
>>133488263
What's your home country?
>>
>>133484959
Stop stealing our tech jobs
>>
>>133488916
I'm not saying we are better than everyone else. We were still hunting rabbits and wearing leaves when westerners were building railroads and skyscrapers in the 20s.
May be that's why we have to deal with shitload of study material to catch up with them.
>>
Public school is really bad here. Luckly i am homeschooled.
>>
Public school is really bad here. Luckly i am homeschooled
>>
File: 1492124346136m.jpg (215KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1492124346136m.jpg
215KB, 1024x683px
>>133485778
Breddy gud but Bologna fucked up a little
>>
>>133484959
Tldr poo goes in the loo
>>
>>133484959
>halide electrophile
>electrophile
No wonder he wasn't sure what you were talking about.
>>
>>133484959
>Teaching niggers chemistry 200-300 material in HS

Uh, no.
We do our education in colleges, largely.
>>
>>133490273
The thing is that, for a country to develop you need professionals. Today's professionals are good at only 1 or 2 things, not the Greek Philosophers who knew everything.

I am a Civil Engineer. I only know how to design a house or a railroad or a dam. During High School I learnt so much shit, which would not have hindered my career choice in the least.

Filling your head needlessly with advanced stuff you'll never use is not the way forward.
>>
>>133490341

So your parents are training you to be NEET? Sad!

It's true that US schools lack rigor, but ultimately it stems from rampant anti-intellectualism from the right. Fine with me--may as well have right-wing kids grow up to be janitors, and less competition for my own actually competent children.
>>
>>133485238
What are you talking about? I had 8 classes per day when I was in high school.
>>
>>133491326
And then you become an autistic moron who only knows one thing and has no idea about the world around him and believes all that media ""professionals"" would spoonfeed him since he lacks any critical thinking and perspective. Good sheeple, until you will be replaced by a machine at least of course.
>>
>>133490455
I would put more blame to profesors that just want their shitty wage and don't care about what students will learn, cutting budget for education since 2008 and allowing students(both uni and high school) to study what they want and not what's needed on job market.
>>
>>133492807
I mean, students should be allowed to stady what they want, but we should decrease number of economy and philosophy students and increase trade jobs, stem and maritime studies. My faculty(fesb) could handle increase of 100% of students.
>>
>>133492681
>implying I stopped studying since graduation

I just learn what I need.
>>
>>133484959
Halyyd, what's a halide?

heh
>>
bumping my joke
>>
ITs baby sitting for niggers and women. You won't learn shit unless you teach yourself, school teachers are retarded 99% of the time or only allowed to teach what will be on the year end exam
>>
>>133484959
Because the selection isn't done at school but in college (at least outside of Jewmerica).
I'm in a med school and third worlders in hospitals are absolutely shit tier, being indians, maghrebis, romanians or blacks.
On the other side french doctors are top tier because the selection is harsh.
>>
>>133486212

Bullshit. The stuff my brother is doing in school just 3 years behind me is noticeably more difficult than my content.
>>
I think it's because it's better to make kids learn the fundamentals, basic math, literature and science and then allow them to focus their efforts into things that actually interest them instead of "PAJEET, MEMORIZE THIS SHIT THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT SO U CAN GO TO WESTERN SCHOOL AND MAKE MONEY"
>>
>>133488410
And they still turn out to be backwards monkeys. Lmao

You'd be better of committing mass suicide and repopulating your countries with superior western genes.
>>
>>133491703
>It's true that US schools lack rigor, but ultimately it stems from rampant anti-intellectualism from the right
The public school system is almost entirely run by democrats. It shows with the fact that they force civil rights era propaganda in your face in first fucking grade. Also the fact that you'll learn about the holocaust literally every year post 3rd grade until you graduate but not once about atrocities or genocides committed under communism.

The lack of rigor in the curriculum began with the leftist desire to equalize grade scores across racial groups, which led to common core and other egalitarian, anti-science nonsense.
>>
>>133485937
>You mean plumbing class
Indians don't have indoor plumbing.
Street shitting, remember.
>>
File: hotdog.jpg (63KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
hotdog.jpg
63KB, 750x726px
>>133484959
>be me
>indian shitskin
>know about Markovnikov
>don't know how to properly use a toilet
>>
>>133484959
POO IN SCHOO'
you're slipping /pol/
>>
>>133491326
>Civil engy
>know only how to design a building

Don't you learn anything besides designing? Project control, machinery, economy in engineering and managing a building site?

>>133492807
>>133493089
this
A lot depends on the professors, though my college (civil eng) is constantly making it harder to finish. People aren't interested in it, there are always free spots.
All the retards go economy, philosophy and law.
>>
I went to boarding school in India
I was classified as an NRI (non resident Indian)
Never studied for classes cuz I paid 10x tuition they would pass me regardless.
Came back to Texas and had a 4.3 gpa
ezpz gg
>>
>>133486212
Educators decided school was for producing pliant citizens rather than informed ones.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.