[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (2MB, 2200x2800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2200x2800px
Is it wrong for an ethnic Russian born in Kazakhstan to feel patriotic about Russia and dislike his homeland? Am I a traitor?
>>
I don't know borat
>>
>>133483570
what is kazakhstan like?
>>
>>133483570
lol is anyone from your shithole countries patriotic? you fuckers have a potato diet and that's it. honestly, who gives a fuck.
>>
>>133483750
Like Russia.
>>
Are you a cossack?
>>
>>133483570
I watched a Bizarre Foods episode about your country recently. Looks very bleak and depressing there.
>>
>>133483570

no OP it is normal... all Russians born outside Russia feel the communism inside of them. All of them take pride in Russia without ever actually visiting Russia. It's kind of sad really..
>>
>>133483863
Since you put it that way, nah you're good. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>133483570
>ethnic Russian born in Kazakhstan
What's preventing you from applying for Russian citizenship and moving there?
>>
File: russia_meme4.jpg (144KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
russia_meme4.jpg
144KB, 960x960px
>>133483570
This was an interesting podcast from Alt Right folks in Russia. One chick is Mongolian I think. They talk about the complex Russian identity. May be helpful for you to find answers from them.

https://soundcloud.com/red-ice-radio/igor-and-darya-what-do-russians-think-about-the-liberal-world-order-and-russophobia-in-the-west
>>
>>133483570
>patriotism
>nationalism

spooked as fuck yo
work in the best interest of yourself and yours
just don't let "yours" be defined by whoever is born in vaguely the same political area as yourself
>>
>>133484025
>without ever actually visiting Russia
I'm studying in a Russian university though.
>>
>>133483570
Why don't you just kill yourself? I don't think it gets much worse than living in fucking Kazakhstan lmao.
>>
File: 3870ed1ec580da57dd997549eb5[1].png (411KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
3870ed1ec580da57dd997549eb5[1].png
411KB, 600x450px
Is Astana even decent? It's getting pushed hard on every tourist board as the hip new (read: cheap and uncrowded) tourist spot.
>>
>>133484056
It's not that easy, even though the process has been simplified for people who have relatives in Russia. Takes time. And it's not really relevant to my question.
>>
>>133483750
when I was there for vacation it was like a mix of chinks with russia
>>
>>133484336
Lol, I visited Astana last year. Most of the nice modern buildings are literally located on the same street. The rest of the city looks worse than the commieblock part of Moscow. This city is overrated as fuck.
>>
>>133484264
to live in kazakhstane not bad. it normal country. at least it better, than switzerland.

There are benefitsi to live in kazakhstane, when compared with america. but, there are no benefitsi to live in switzerlande, when compared with america.
>>
>>133484264
to live in switzerlande cost many moneysov compared with america, but in switzerlande, good jobsi pay less, than in americe
>>
>>133484264
It's not that bad, actually.
>>
>>133484570
>>133484770
Enjoying you summer vacation, kid?
>>
>>133484881
i smash your mamu. and, your mama sucks my knoba
>>
File: Pepe_small.jpg (264KB, 2048x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_small.jpg
264KB, 2048x1086px
>>133483570
Your Pepe is doing shit. Low T.
>>
>>133484388
If you feel more Russan than Kazakh then it seems like an obvious solution.

That being said I'm an ethnic Russian born & raised here so I consider myself Hungarian, but then again Hungarians are a mutt race to begin with which is why I don't really stick out of the crowd other than the occasional comment about having a "slavic face" whatever that means.

So I guess I can't really understand why you prefer some silly ideal as opposed to the country where you presumably lived your whole life, but if you feel that strongly about it you really should pursue citizenship and move. I can tell you that the grass will not be greener on that side either. If anything you sound like my little brother who's always going Russia this, Russia that.

That good enough an answer for you?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.