[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Farys.jpg (52KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
Farys.jpg
52KB, 800x606px
>Brings back the patriarchy
>women will leave the work force and go back to being good house wives
>Birth rates and unemployment rates will be improved as a result of this
>wages ill go up
>women won't walk around like sluts
>Polygamy is essentially a eugenics program where the more accomplished men spread their seed with more women

These are just a few of the reasons why it seems the right should be warmer to Islam.
>>
File: you.jpg (28KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
28KB, 500x387px
>>133478576

>incest
>paedophilia
>warmongering against infidels and kuffars
>anger management problems
>bending over on a daily basis
>wearing rags
>fucking camels, goats, dogs and pigs
>0 contribution to STEM since the fall of Baghdad
>islam iz da best cuz i sed so

pic very related
>>
>>133478576
Good dhimmi, keep going with your self-destruction. It is beautiful to watch. Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>133478820
>Pedophilia

Hmm weird, last time i checked pedophiles were atheist majority.
>>
Islam was just a reactionary ideology designed to whip arabic peoples into enough of a moral frenzy to drive off the yoke of Persian rule.

Guess what? They did it. They won.

The Persians are gone, the Arabs moved into their lands, absorbed their knowledge and cemented the notion that it was their own 'golden age'.

There's no more Persians, so why do we still need Muslims?
>>
>>133478820
There is no reason to be upset about getting a 15 year old wife. When I said warmer I meant warmer to the idea of adopting Islam rather than continuing to have European society degenerate further. The other problems you mentioned are essentially summed up by being a result of the people living in these places rather than the religion. Europeans aren't going to suddenly act like dumb third worlders if they adopted Islam.
>>
>>133479280
>Europeans aren't going to suddenly act like dumb third worlders if they adopted Islam.

top kek, they already do... look at Sweden, UK, France, Germany

you are so delusional you can't even make solid arguments defending your shitcult for much longer.
>>
>>133479558
European converts fuck goats?
Also Jihadism doesn't really work, the only way Islam will spread over Europe is the Muslim Brotherhood way.
>>
File: also a faggot.jpg (12KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
also a faggot.jpg
12KB, 500x344px
>>133478820
that pic, huehue

pic is also OP
>>
>>133478576
Islam is a Satanic ideology of totalitarianism optimised for retarded children. Nothing could be further from "the right" understood as ethnic traditionalism based on ideals of honour and responsibility.
>>
>>133478954
thats because over here we consider it a crime and report on it

over there its just sunday afternoon

you dont follow people around recording how many times they DONT break the law, seeing as theres literally no law against it there
>>
>>133479280
>act like dumb third worlders if they adopted Islam.
They would have to be to adopt it in he first place...
>>
File: 1490607127827.png (11KB, 397x381px) Image search: [Google]
1490607127827.png
11KB, 397x381px
>>133478954
i thought Swiss were supposed to be intelligent? wtf?

too much chocolate?
>>
>>133479847

The only thing Muslim Brotherhood will spread over Europe are dead muslim bodies. As long as I'm alive, I wont allow that shit to pass.
>>
>>133478820
In Islam bestiality is worse than being a homosexual.
>>
>>133480127
I am asking why the right wouldn't want to adopt it? It would bring back so many things that have been lost in the west. Expecting a revival in Christianity, which hardly anyone is anymore, is like expecting Europe to become Mormon. There really isn't a chance of this happening.
>>
>>133480209
Have fun LARPing faggot. You aren't going to do anything other than cry on 4chan. If Islam is going to spread over Europe it will be by people who follow the rules of the land.
>>
>>133480140
Even we have 5% Muslims these days. They do get to post under our crusader flag though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.