[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, who actually builds the roads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: изтеглен файл.png (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
изтеглен файл.png
6KB, 225x225px
Now that the dust has settled, who actually builds the roads?
>>
File: 1471567922242.jpg (216KB, 1403x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1471567922242.jpg
216KB, 1403x1408px
>>133477572
Meth-fueled corporate child sex-slaves.
>>
>>133477572
Whoever wants them.

>Why the fuck is the anarchist flag an anarcho-communist flag
>>
>>133477944
>>>Why the fuck is the anarchist flag an anarcho-communist flag
Yeah I don't get that either, whenever I see one I assume the dude behind the post is a larping antifa retard. I need to get around to filtering them like the hippies and the BLM ones.
>>
>>133477572
Niggers
>>
>>133478694
Could be a genuine anarchist though.

Should be a plain black flag or one with a white circle A on it.

Fucking pleb flagmakers.
>>
>>133478959
>>Could be a genuine anarchist though.
Only 1% less retarded than commies, ancaps and every other flavor of pure distilled retardation out there in my books so nothing lost there even in your fringe scenario.
>>
Corn Syrup Ultracorp will build a road from their farm (where their serf-- I mean, voluntary contracted workers produce corn) to their factory so they can keep pumping any and all food full of their unnessecary additives because there's zero regulation

Checkmade statists, anarcho-capitalism is proven superior yet again
>>
>>133477572
There's a race track in Queensland somewhere called lakeside which was built by the community many years ago. It also happens to be one of my favourite tracks which hosted some absolutely magical races - in stark contrast with the carefully planned, highly budgeted Eastern Creek Raceway which is the most boring track in Australia.

In a civilized white society I believe roads could be maintained by the community voluntairly.
>>
>>133477572
Who the fuck needs roads
>>
Roads self propagate based on a solar powered substrate composed of nanoscale Von-Neumann machines. The roads naturally nive towards large concentrations of cell phone signals.
>>
Corporations can build the roads.
>>
>>133477572
In the transition, the state awards shares of each road to the people who use the road frequently. Adjacent landowners get more stock.

You own stock in the Peachtree St Corporation.

The Peachtree St Corporation contracts with Acme Road Management to maintain and levy tolls on their road.

Acme Road Management negotiates with surrounding road management companies to share traffic because cooperation maximizes profits.

Shareholders receive dividends from Acme Road Management every quarter or month.
>>
>>133477572
Anyone can build the roads. They use they're money and build roads, simple.

Then since they own the roads they just built, they can charge whatever they want to use the road, including nothing.

>inb4 charity and goodwill don't exist in an a ancap world
>>
>>133477572
Corporations will build them.
>>
me
I'm going to do it
>>
>>133477572
Jew slaves
>>
>>133477661

came here to post this
>>
File: PortlandTramCar3.jpg (1MB, 2000x1486px) Image search: [Google]
PortlandTramCar3.jpg
1MB, 2000x1486px
>>133480365
I should add that a side effect of having tolls everywhere is that ridesharing and private mass/rapid transit become highly profitable.
Road companies will be happy because they can charge slightly more on buses, and individuals will be happy because they'll have convenient and cheap transportation.
The dollar vote allows you to put money that's currently funding roads into high speed rail, buses, subways, aerial trams, streetcars, or even some flying car startup.
>>
>>133477572
We have a road association that manages the local road maintenance, for bigger roads the government pays private companies to build and maintain.
>>
Well, in Kyrgyzstan (libertarian paradise), it's usually the people who live nearest to the road. Everybody wants their home values to increase.
In this case, "Curb Appeal," includes the road.
>>
Who enforces the construction schedules?
>>
File: 1496664309782.jpg (40KB, 826x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496664309782.jpg
40KB, 826x450px
>>133483321
Would you mind digging up some links for me that I can read in google translate?
I'm really interested.
>>
>>133477572
we resurrect hitler, let him build roads that last 1000 years and then kill him before the natsocs try to take over.
>>
taxes or tolls build roads in all cases

biggest difference is with taxes you have accountability and can fire people if they fuck up, with tolls you cannot and therefore you don't have as much freedom
>>
File: muh roads.png (795KB, 1750x852px) Image search: [Google]
muh roads.png
795KB, 1750x852px
>>133477572
We'll be driving helicopters, so we'll only need launch pads.
>>
>>133485695
Is it true the original parts of the Autobahn, which survived the war, are still running smooth because those beatiful Nazi madmen used meters of concrete thick?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.