[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weak Aussie Teens Going Their Own Way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 2c7.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2c7.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>And shunning relationships is now seeping through to the younger generation. Tom*, 15, from NSW is what you could call the growing number of TGTOW (Teens Going Their Own Way). “It’s probably not true of all women, but I’ve got the feeling that women are dangerous. Maybe the men around me have just had bad experiences,” he tells news.com.au. “It’s scary being a teenage boy; I’m not sure how it’s all meant to fit together in the future,” says Tom. “Last year, my uncle lost everything because his wife of 40 years decided she didn’t love him anymore. Just like that, she randomly got up and left. It got nasty and he lost everything — his house, cars and loads of his money. There’s no way I’m ever getting married.”

>Author and psychologist Meredith Fuller says, “None of these views surprise me because I hear them all the time — each time it strikes me as incredibly sad. We have a younger generation who are chaotic and rudderless; they have no role models, no mentors and no sense of where they fit into society. “It’s crucial that we encourage our children find a mentor — a teacher, a relative or someone who teaches them sport — someone who they can communicate with, talk honestly to and learn skills about healthy relationships,” she says.

>We need to get a focus back on having respect for other human beings, for partnerships, loving bonds and trust rather than simply seeing what you can get out of a relationship. “Children need to learn that sense of give and take; they need to be taught about delayed gratification. Life is not all about self; it’s not all about making yourself happy instantly and constantly. And it’s not about running away from the opposite sex, it’s about learning to communicate effectively and genuine caring.”

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/teens/first-men-now-boys-are-going-their-own-way/news-story/7aa04498e3c2673ecd4f474573258b10
>>
>>133477196
Thanks for posting anon.
>>
>>133477196
>Wahhhh sumfing appened to moy unncal am naow am scared of wamin

kys
>>
>>133479671
Are you going your own way, straya?
>>
>>133481983
Why do you think Australia shitposts all the time.
This is the real reason.
We're ironically joking about the eventual downfall of our country, and there is nothing we can do about it but shitpost on a website owned by our future overlords.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-13-15-36-16.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-13-15-36-16.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Thats right.
If you think that marriage agreement is unfair - dont accept it.
Dont sign unfair contracts.
Dint play unfair games.

When people dont buy shit tgey cut prices.
When people dont accept agreements they soften terms.

Boycott the marrige until they get desperate enough to start listening to you, because they need yoy, dont give them yourself on the unfair terms. Because you have an upper hand, you're still worth something after 35, they arent, you have more time and you can wait.
>>133480466
Top cuck
>the greatest enemy of freedom is the happy slave.
Enjoy being homeless when she takes all.
>>
>>133481983
loving you, isn't the right thing to do
how can I ever change things that I feel
if I could baby i'd give you my world
how can I when you wont take it from me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4
>>
>>133482542
I shit post because Im depressed about the state of my country and the lack of prospects left for those only now entering adulthood.

feels bad man.
>>
There really is nothing in it anymore.

Why would I marry someone who can do whatever they like to me with no repercussions then take all of my property on a whim?
>>
>>133483349
john's a great bass player
>>
>>133483395
Doing nothing certainly isn't going to solve any problems.
MGTOWs are trying to though
>>
>>133483504
>Why would I marry someone who can do whatever they like to me with no repercussions then take all of my property on a whim?
This.

Although here they got around it by saying that even if you just live with a bird you're (((de-facto))) married so she's entitled to half your shit.
>>
hell you don't even need to be mgtow to just not marry your girlfriend

just be like "well fuck i'm an atheist and marriage is some religion shit so fuck that" and if you're australian a lot of the time they're also atheist because this country is 1/3 godless.
>>
>>133477196
>they need to be taught about delayed gratification
Like the aunt waiting 40 years to walk off with her man's shit?

It's like she didn't even hear the kid.
>>
File: 005_03312014_13-36.png (964KB, 802x1060px) Image search: [Google]
005_03312014_13-36.png
964KB, 802x1060px
Sometimes I wonder how much of this MGTOW is driven by pedophilia

If you're a pedophile you obviously don't see much prospects for romance - even if you're non-exclusive (likes adult women too). And pedophilia is super taboo in the West, although common.

How many of these men are pedophiles who declared themselves unfit for marriage, due to the massive guilt and shame over their predilections? Is MGTOW a cover for this in some cases?
>>
>>133483940
Man its not like you ate supposed to brand MGTOW on your forehead and act like a crackpot activist or something.
Its not a religion.

Just be a part of the boycott.
Single childless roasties will eventually reach the critical mass and demand politicians to soften up divorce.
>>
>>133477196
>“Children need to learn that sense of give and take; they need to be taught about delayed gratification. Life is not all about self; it’s not all about making yourself happy instantly and constantly. And it’s not about running away from the opposite sex, it’s about learning to communicate effectively and genuine caring.”

The irony of a woman saying this lmao
>>
MGTOW are the most beta shits that are out there.

"I'M GOING MY OWN WAY, YOU'RE GOING TO BE SORRY LADIES! I AM SO RULED BY PUSSY THAT EVEN WHEN I'M NOT GETTING IT, MY LIFE STYLE REVOLVES AROUND PUSSY"
>>
>>133484100
Probably not; pædos usually seem to seek out single moms, for obvious reasons. You also need to be a parent/step-parent to get involved with a lot of "youth" groups and so on.
>>
"Women don't like me. Ill show them by going my own way"
*mtn dew fart*
>>
>>133484562
Nah, I think the vast majority of pedophiles are not victimizers and just live a life of quiet shame and possibly fear.
>>
>>133482542
This is probably fairly true. The future for the average under-achieving but over-educated white /pol/ack in Australia is not a bright one, and no one cares.
>>
>>133484521
>standing up for yourself
>opposing abuse of yourself
>beta

Kek.
Voluntarily and knowingly entering an unfair agreement because "thats what manly men do" is THE KEKEST thing ever
>>
>>133484521
Hey you know what's real alpha? Having a bird take half your stuff and your kids :^)
>>
>>133487817
>stuff only real men get
>>
File: suicide slut.png (282KB, 656x935px) Image search: [Google]
suicide slut.png
282KB, 656x935px
>>133484521
>YOU'RE GOING TO BE SORRY LADIES!

Well, some of them might be...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.