[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the racist European governments letting thousands of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: CqfhGfvWAAAw-PC.jpg (136KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
CqfhGfvWAAAw-PC.jpg
136KB, 1023x682px
Why are the racist European governments letting thousands of PoC die? Some even build walls and plan to deploy military personnel against FUCKING REFUGEES. Even those who manage to survive are treated with nothing but cruelty, they face horrific violence and they are denied their basic human rights.

>b-but WHITE PEOPLE ARE BEING REPLACED IT'S A GENOCIDE!!! I READ IT ON BREITBART!!
how exactly will a ghettoized segregated population replace anyone? fuck off
>>
I know right? Back in the day we had this problem where we had to actually move subhumans to ghettoes, that shit took forever. Nowadays they move into ghettoes on their own accord, and redpill whites about their chimp-like ways for free. And once the time comes for some good old european ethnic clashes, these monkeys are already gonna be in ghettoes ready to be fucked up, it's brilliant and efficient.
>>
is there any videos of immigrants drowning?
>>
>>133473014
>>133473025
wow
and you wonder why everyone hates you
>>
>>133472860
If you don't want them to drown, tell them they won't be accepted in. Then they won't come.
>>
>>133473063
hates who
>>
> am PoC
> am White Supremacist

Refugees are barbarian invaders. Savages should be shot the moment they internet into sovereign waters.
>>
File: mmmmmmmmm.png (59KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmmmmm.png
59KB, 686x686px
>>133473063
dont you even dare, you fags will hate us regardless, its part of how you argue.
>>
>>133472860
Nice staged photo there.
>>
File: propaganda.jpg (59KB, 720x317px) Image search: [Google]
propaganda.jpg
59KB, 720x317px
>>133472860

Why is that bitch lying with her baby/doll in shallow water?

Oh yeah, propaganda to manipulate gullible bleeding heart suckers.

Either this is a shill thread or OP is retarded either way SAGE
>>
>>133472860
Most of these so called "refuges" are from non-combat environments and come to Europe for free shit from welfare programs. If you are a refugee why would you need to go thousand of miles to a whole new continent to be safe. BULLSHIT. WW2 refugees didn't got to Africa lol These third world people have been trying to pull this shit for hundreds of years, and just now Europe is too cucked to stop them. Don't get me started on the rape epidemic.

And don't give me weak rebuttals like:

>wow
>and you wonder why everyone hates you
>>
>>133472860
That picture is so fucking set up it's absurd
>>
File: 1467397858477.png (833KB, 978x655px) Image search: [Google]
1467397858477.png
833KB, 978x655px
>>133472860
how exactly will a bunch of rapists with no skills living on the dole benefit anyone? kys
>>
>>133472860
>be on the shore
>pretend to be in danger
That's why we hate them, mudshits always try to force you.
>>
File: fake-news-real-jews.gif (145KB, 471x650px) Image search: [Google]
fake-news-real-jews.gif
145KB, 471x650px
>>133473917
>Fuck giving her a hand. I'll wait to take a picture mid-scream so Europeans will say "fuck laws n sheiiit" and welcome their loss of culture, economic ruin and racial genocide.

It's probably one of those kikes from IsraAIDS. Gas them...gas them all.
>Red Ice Live - Israeli NGO Helping Migrant Boats Reach Europe's Shores, Instructs Them Where to Go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4
>>
File: mike24n-2-web.jpg (40KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
mike24n-2-web.jpg
40KB, 750x422px
>>133472860
Why are the racist PoC letting Europeans die of cancer???? They could be using their superior IQ, vast continental resources, and their ancient wisdom as the oldest human race to solve the cure to cancer. They are literally just sitting and doing NOTHING as Europeans DIE!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.