[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New study shows that millennials are at fault for their poor finance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1448360234885.jpg (56KB, 599x447px) Image search: [Google]
1448360234885.jpg
56KB, 599x447px
> "the most financially successful young adults today continue to be those who put marriage before the baby carriage."

>Specifically, 86 percent of young people who got married before having kids are among the middle or top third of earners, while just 53 percent who put childbearing first have incomes in the middle or top third.

>"Even millennials from low-income families are more likely to flourish if they married before having children: 71 percent who married before having children made it into the middle or higher end of the income distribution by the time they are age 28-to-34,"

>By comparison, only 41 percent of millennials from lower-income families who had children first made it into the middle or higher end of the distribution when they reached ages 28-to-34."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/report-millennials-are-broke-because-theyre-making-choices-out-of-order/ar-BBEeTpp?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=ACERDHP15
Looks like millennials are poor because they fuck around and get pregnant accidentally. How is your poor financial state boomers fault again?

Oh wait it fucking isnt you freeloading crybaby.
>>
File: 1499797786039.gif (898KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499797786039.gif
898KB, 600x600px
>>133471940

Based Finn. I agree, I hate my fucking generation and it's sexual infidelity and lack of respect for the reproductive aspect of sex.
>>
Did another 5 years get added to the definition of millenial, again?
>>
>>133472289
What do you mean?
>>
>>133472666
How can milenials be in good financial status if they 17 years old? I was broke too at this age
>>
>>133472741
Cant you get a job, government aid or peddle drugs?
>>
>>133472876
Why would you work if you're still going to school? You can only work part time during summer and this is like for 2 months max.
>>
>>133472741
Millennial means that they came of age at the turn of the millennium, that that they were born then.
>>
>>133472994
Nonsense, you can easily work while in school. Theres plenty of time after classes and weekends are a thing too. You can easily do one day gigs
>>
>alcohol pays for it self
i wish
>>
>>133472741
Millenials were born from 1981 to 2000.
>>
>>133471940
Get married bros. If you pick a good one it's like having an extra you in life that is working towards the same goals. You are literally doubling your productivity. Even if she doesn't work she is doing things for you at home that lets you have way more free time when you aren't working.
>>
I spent $150 at a strip club. I know why I'm a poor piece of shit. I don't blame boomers for me being a horny hedonistic fucktard. I work minimum wage and save up my money and buy stupid shit I don't need, drugs, fast food, stripclubs, and the rest bills. I go to school for free tho so I'll pay that shit back in no time flat.
>>
>>133471940
STOP HAVING KIDS YOU FUCKING GENTILES
>>
>>133473108
Yeah you can, but you don't really have too. It's not like you gonna make a fortune working as a bartender once a week.

>>133473103
Didn't know that lel. Yeah, don't get me wrong, I don't defend milenials here I hate them too. Every worker that came in my workplace younger then 22 years was bad as you can get. No work ethics whatsoever, no respect etc. We fired them all kek
>>
>>133473336
I wouldn't leave my beautiful white gf for the world Jewboy.
>>
>>133471940

Boomer posting has gone international

I agree tho, millennials are dogshit
>>
>>133471940
Regular suburban homes in my regular suburb of my "large country town" go for 700,000+, I don't think marriage is going to help that unless of course you're suggesting both me and this 'wife' should work full time jobs and put our kids in daycare? I suppose then we might just barely be able to pay off a mortgage before we die.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.