[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Basically my girlfriend is bluepilled and one of her huge arguments is that she thinks kids with downs and shit are the same as everyone else and not a burden on society

I need your help here /pol/ why are retarded kids not equal to us and why are they a burden on us
>>
>>133464573
Get rid of her because she is retarded. Get a smart girl.
>>
>>133464573
hmm depends how retarded

my sister is full on RETARDED like the brain of a 2 year old and is is 13 and cant walk

i would of euthanized her many years ago but my parents are weak willed faggots
>>
>>133464573
Your parents can help you with that
>>
just dump her please.
>>
Teach her about the Spartan way. We should learn from our ancestors.
>>
>>133465520

>If you were smart
>you would self abandon yourself innawoods
>you are a burden
>just do it
>>
>>133464573
Are you sure she doesn't have downs?
>>
>>133464573
anon, they may be retarded, but they're OUR retards. not even jews throw their retards in the wood chipper, but they DO NOT LET THEM REPRODUCE
>>
File: sparta.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sparta.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
>>133465613

Actually Spartans use to put retarded and deformed kids in a barrel with spikes and throw it from a cliff.
>>
>>133464573
It depends on the level of retarded, I hired one because muh diversity hires and all that plus I figured it would look good to normies that the company cared and all that bull shit and it turns out he's a damn good employee, always on time, never bitches, knows when to keep his mouth shut, etc.
>>
>>133465347
You know what you must do.. The pillow.. In the night..
>>
File: UwUt.jpg (27KB, 478x516px) Image search: [Google]
UwUt.jpg
27KB, 478x516px
>>133466725
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.