[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immigration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 09172016_Canadaimmigration.jpg (124KB, 1024x440px) Image search: [Google]
09172016_Canadaimmigration.jpg
124KB, 1024x440px
Which of the following do you agree with:

>A) People shouldn't immigrate. Where you're born is where you have an obligation to contribute to.

>B) Only whites should immigrate to civilize and improve the place they are settling.

>C) Only people of the civilised races (whites, indians, chinese) should immigrate.

>D) People of all races should be able to immigrate, but with controls to stop mass migration and only accept contributing immigrants.

>E) Open borders. People should be able to go where they want.
>>
>>133461277
You think that Chinese and Indian people are civilised?
>>
>>133461277
>>D) People of all races should be able to immigrate, but with controls to stop mass migration and only accept contributing immigrants.
Multiculturalism actually is our strength... If we maintain the ability to judge, as it is today political correctness stands in the way of having real standards. Multiculturalism with political correctness is a mixture designed to collapse west and become dysgenic.
>>
>>133461498
I'm using the term literally.
>>
>>133461277
B
>>
D
>>
>>133461277

>>D) People of all races should be able to immigrate, but with controls to stop mass migration and only accept contributing
immigrants.

unironically this
>>
As long as they share the same culture and will benefit the GDP per capita they can be allowed in.

Which means they'd probably have to be white anyways.
>>
>>133461277
>D)
>>
none of them. everyone gets their ethnonationalism, so everybody can immigrate, just to and within their ethnic homeland.
>>
>>133463198
the problem with so called contributing immigrants is that their children and grandchildren might not be the same
>>
>>133461277
A.

Please.

Please keep people out of my country. The ones we have won't stop and then they make it my problem
>>
>>133461277
>civilised races
>indians
>>
>>133461277
If implemented correctly D) would be the best option, sadly this will likely never be the case so C) is the most practical solution.
>>
>>133461277
F) Prevent immigration from being used for importing invading armies.
>>
>>133461277
D.

I believe in meritocracy, and that those who contribute and assimilate should be let in.

I just happen to believe that the overwhelming majority of blacks, muslims, etc. will never successfully fulfil those conditions, but the rare few who do can come.
>>
>>133461277
Paint the globe half French blue and half British red. French and Brits (white people) can move around their territories as they please.
>>
Everyone should be able to immigrate as long as they just accept the fucking culture of the place they're going to be living in.
Muslims are a problem BECAUSE they are muslims. They need to leave their buttcrazy sand religion behind and accept our traditions, as racist as they might be.
And our people are equally to blame for putting up with their shit for so long.
>>
D.
Jokes about the big black D aside, i think what makes black man a nig-nog is nit the skin color, but poor raising and education. Of course, this applies to all races.
>>
>>133461277
A
>>
>>133461277
B
>>
>>133461277
>D with an exception
only people of the original country can live outside of the large cities

let in all of the tourism bux but stop the demographic replacement
>>
C) sounds good, I think all civilised Europeans and Asians should be able to migrate, but only on their continents, People from the middle-east also should be able to migrate when they are civilised enough, so about no one.
>>
>>133461277
Mix between B and C - I think it should be mainly white (we're the best at building societies, there's a reason why every country built by asians is a commie shithole) but small amounts of asians and indians are a great supplement to the gene pool and help with raising the average IQ of a society without totally fucking up the demographics or culture since asians are usually really good at assimilating and are going to instill hardworking genes into children.
>>
>>133472104
Not even Flemish?
>>
A and B. Im for white immigration, but not on massive scales.
>>
>>133461277
B
>>
>>133472587
No, not even Flemish. They're a different culture anyway.
>>
>>133461277

D. I've only ever had a problem with mass and illegal immigration.
>>
>>133471872
It's in the genes. Education does not really raise your iq that much. Also non whites are proven to have lower empathy in general. Especially africans. Race is not just melanin, my friend.
>>
>>133461277
Open Borders is the future of Europe.
>>
>>133461277
A
>>
File: chart.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
17KB, 480x400px
open borders
>>
>>133461277

Just make it so that you need to pass some kind of IQ thing before you can immigrate somewhere.
>>
>>133472940
Aussies are fucked then
>>
Non anglos should only be able to get citizenship through marriage

Open borders with Australia and accept immigrants from the UK and Ireland only since everyone else is too different culturally and try ruin the country when they get here (shit like working visas are fine though for everyone else as long as they fuck off afterwards or marry a local)
>>
>>133467902
You face the same problem with every child and grandchild.
>>
>>133461277
A)

>>133462707
>>133463198
>>133465463
>>133466853
>>133470915
>>133472717
KYS civic natcucks

You realize that these doctors and highly educated people have no loyalty to the nation right? You realize that they carry inferior genes, that you can have still while having high IQ (naturally greedy/selfish, ugly, physically weak)?

These skilled immigrants are only loyal to themselves and their family, and possibly homeland.

And this is if you ignore the ethnic factor, that your own population is shrinking.
>>
>>133461277
B) but not the way it's phrased.

I only care about non White people coming to White countries because it's a danger for the White race. If White people want to move to shitskin land I just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>133473289
Whites immigrating to other European countries is a problem too. Eastern Europe for instance suffer a massive brain drain, and workers there don't fight for their rights as strongly simply because they can move to another country.
>>
Manifest destiny.
>>
>indian
>civilized

Oh my laterals
>>
>>133473506
You are just afraid of the eternal Sven fleeing to Norway. Lol! No, but i agree. Slavs need to stay in their own region.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.