[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They don't worship God. They worship Baal.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 30

They don't worship God. They worship Baal.
>>
>>133460127
Eh, I prefer Sol Invictus, at least my god actually helps me grow crops.
>>
>>133460127
Bible: Satan is the worlds greatest deciever
Quran: Allah is the worlds greatest deciever
Well duh they worship him
>>
>>133460127
But Baal IS a god!
>>
File: th.jpg (14KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
14KB, 288x216px
yeah
>>
>>133460127
I thought Jupiter ruled
>>
>>133460127
Baal = Beelzebub = Moloch = Cronus = Saturn = Satan = Lucifer = Servant of Light (Illuminati) = Servant of God
The Jews literally think Satan is a Servant of God
Moloch, The Canaanite Pagan God of Child Sacrifice made its way into The Jewish form of Worship
Baal is the Babylonian leader of the Rephrem (Ancestral Spirits)
Saturn is Roman Titan of Capitol and Wealth
Cronus is Greek Titan of the Harvest
>>
>>133460127
nice lies dude
>>
>>133463853
So sayeth the Muslim
>>
File: 1465281864563.png (495KB, 440x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465281864563.png
495KB, 440x500px
>>133460127

Moloch = bovine hormones
Fire = gender swapping

It's a tranny cult!
>>
You are fucking retards. I have no doubt that few years ago all of you cunts were atheists, but you are too cool for it now because everyone is atheist anyway. You don't even believe this bullshit you are coming up with, but go on.
>inb4 roach muslim bla bla
fuck mohammad and fuck jesus
>>
Are there verses that can back this up?
>>
>>133464274
Nope, been a Christian my entire life, At one time I even supported the whole all religions are one theory until I looked into the Muslim "faith" more.
>>
>>133464339
http://www.thestraightway.org/allah-is-satan/
Maybe the Muslims in this thread should read this as well WITH OPEN MINDS
>>
>>133464364
And you chose christianity? The one that has a dead jew on a cross as its symbol? What a fucking loser
>>
>>133464621
Seventh Day Adventist.
Swing and a miss.
We choose no symbols to follow but God himself
>>
>>133464534
While I'm all aboard the FUCKISLAM train, this claim seems to be a desirable stretch.
>>
File: 37-124.jpg (103KB, 1678x771px) Image search: [Google]
37-124.jpg
103KB, 1678x771px
>>133464339
this is the only reference to baal in the quran that I'm aware of.

It's only in reference to Prophet Elias asking his people to cease in their worship of him.
>>
>>133464726
Eh I see it differently however the joys of humanity we see things differently.
Even if soem of us see things as Satan wants us to see them >.>
>>
File: El2.png (128KB, 799x499px) Image search: [Google]
El2.png
128KB, 799x499px
>>133460127
Oh, how little do you know, leaf..
>>
>>133464882
Of course they are not going to mention Baal directly to worship him. Hence the whole deceiving part
>>
>>133460127
They worship a boss from Diablo?
>>
>>133464882
Do muslims have a concept that is similar to christian holy ghost? I was always curious. If they do will they be filled with it and feel it? Like the tingling and rush that over comes?
>>
I killed baal in diablo 2
>>
>>133460127
This is what Allah SWT actually is.

Quran 59:33
He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.
>>
File: here, let me check that for you.jpg (117KB, 800x370px) Image search: [Google]
here, let me check that for you.jpg
117KB, 800x370px
>>133464999
Nice
>>
>>133465096
The Islamic equivalent of the "Holy Ghost" or spirit is the Angel Gabriel, the one responsible for relaying Allah's message to the prophets.

But we don't partake in the same ceremonies or try to worship him like some christians do.

Well, maybe some sufis do, idk.
>>
>>133465096

Quran 2:87
And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed.

The Holy Spirit is actually Archangel Gabriel which Christians mistakenly believe as God.
>>
>>133465396
Is it true that Muslims believe the red-skinned cyclopean Satan lives on an island in the Red Sea?
>>
>>133465496
>>133465396
Thanks for the rundown.
>>
>>133465523
Nah
>>
>>133465523

Quran 38:71
[So mention] when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I am going to create a human being from clay.

Quran 38:72
So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration."

Quran 38:73
So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely.

Quran 38:74
Except Iblees; he was arrogant and became among the disbelievers.

Quran 38:75
[ Allah ] said, "O Iblees, what prevented you from prostrating to that which I created with My hands? Were you arrogant [then], or were you [already] among the haughty?"

Quran 38:76
He said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay."

Quran 38:77
[ Allah ] said, "Then get out of Paradise, for indeed, you are expelled.

Quran 38:78
And indeed, upon you is My curse until the Day of Recompense."

Quran 38:85
[That] I will surely fill Hell with you and those of them that follow you all together."

Satan is in Hell.
>>
>>133460127
Anon the people in that picture are literally jews.
I want you to know that.
Don't get me wrong, muslims don't worship the abrahamic god at all http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-allah-pre-islamic-origin.htm
He was the head god in a pantheon of 300 or so. He had two daughters. The word allah doesn't mean God, it is a name of a specific being like thor etc.
He was never the Abrahamic God at all.

Now the JEWS. The jews literally worship moloch. Where does the star of david come from. Why is Solomon the king who turned to other gods so revered in Jewish society. Why do the masons study jewish teachings. Why do the jews want all other nations to be weak before their messiah comes?

These are questions you should be asking. Muslims are but a means to an end. In truth the muslims and jews have been friends for millenia. They are pushing the muslims on the christians because to Jews it is about who you hate most. And they respect muslims. But they HATE Christ Jesus. This is why they must destroy us. This is why they use the muslims in this way.

The Jews are the key. They are the force behind all of this.
>>
>>133462403
Note also that the term "Satan" itself translates to "Enemy"; when people say Jewish identity is based on self-destruction, this is often what they mean - the basic idea is that through acting the way they do, they guarantee their own "persecution" and so goad the righteous into siding with them, turning enemy and "savior" alike into good sacrifice while weakening the host nation for further demoralisation.
>>
File: baal2.png (271KB, 272x759px) Image search: [Google]
baal2.png
271KB, 272x759px
>>133460127
>They don't worship God. They worship Baal.

Muslims do not worship Ba'al.

>>133460389
>But Baal IS a god!

^This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMyj4L_x81A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2UhmEIODjA
>>
File: 3252625.png (106KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
3252625.png
106KB, 512x368px
>>133460127
Imagine the drops we'll get if we kill him.
>>
>>133466286

Allah is the Abrahamic God.

It is the arabic variant of the hebrew Elohim, and aramic, Eli.

Pick up any arabic bible and all the word God in there is translated as Allah.

Allah SWT has no daughters

Quran 16:57
And they attribute to Allah daughters - exalted is He - and for them is what they desire.
>>
>>133466714
>It is the arabic variant of the hebrew Elohim, and aramic, Eli.
>he didn'[t read the link
Read it. Raise your intelligence a bit. You have no idea where the origin of the name comes from.
It was well known pre 1960's that allah is not the name for God and was only changed to be such by Mohammed after his conquering of Mecca and the construction of the first caliphate.
>>
>>133466286
The issue wasn't that Allah was worshiped by the pagans of Makkah; He was.

The issue was that they associated partners and progeny to Him when there were none.

Allah is also what Arabic-speaking christians refer to God as. We worship the same God.
>>
>>133466798
Are you saying Mohammed invented Allah to usurp the Abrahamic religions?
>>
>>133466798
>look at my sources
>authors
Jack Finegan
Arthur Jeffery
Carl Brockelmann
Samuel Prideaux Tregelles,

Maybe I should listen to Caucasians talking about Arabic history.
>>
>>133466286
It's not even just the Christ himself. Note how he teaches that "they who -call themselves- Jews" are to be bewared of, while "they who labor in the Earth" are God's Chosen People. He was not himself a Jew - he was Galilean and born in the district of the Gentiles; the Galileans themselves were related to the Scythians and Co, ancestors of us Germanics (note also that Germany is in Hebrew called "Ashkenaz", after the tribe Ashkenas - lit. roughly "They Who Labor (With Iron) In The Earth", "They Who Dig For Ore" - that took down their main hub in Babylon; "Ashkenazi" Jews lay claim to our name to take advantage of the "God's Chosen People" title through the double-speak so common to them).

This is because the Jewish mizwot (commandments) stress the need to exterminate the tribe of Amalek, that denied them the right to steal water in the desert while fleeing Egypt. And as per the pathology laid out in >>133466467, this is only after Moses knowingly leads them to steal from Amalek. And you can make one guess whom Babylonians would want associated with the arch-enemy of the slave population.
>>
>>133466814
>the issue was...
Bullshit. Mohammed and his entire clan worshipped uzza and menat for fucking generations. Mohammed himself worshippped them. His father was literally called Abdullah (slave to allah) to believe that this god in a pagan religion was the same as the Abrahamic God is not born out in literature, history or in fact.

Keep lying to people though scum.

>>133466941
Allah was already a specific being. Mohammed changed the word allah to mean just "god" after he conquered Mecca. That's literally it. Mohammed changed things to suit the new doctrine he had come up with partly based on his readings of the Christian bible.
>>
File: baal3.png (84KB, 262x317px) Image search: [Google]
baal3.png
84KB, 262x317px
>>133466814
>>133466714

>Allah is also what Arabic-speaking christians refer to God as. We worship the same God.

You don't worship a god - you worship mortal human serial killers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEzhGJ0nJDg
>>
>>133466814
The story of Abraham's seed, which would have been Ishmael also, and Ishmael perhaps being forefather of Muhammad tells me that yes Christians and Muslims worship the same God.
>>
File: 1480204874641.jpg (54KB, 492x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480204874641.jpg
54KB, 492x480px
God is YAH, the Elohim MOST HIGH ALMIGHTY; YAHUSHA, who is begotten not made of the FATHER, and THE HOLY SPIRIT OF THE MOST HIGH ALMIGHTY.

MUSLIMS AND "JEWS" AKA PHARISEES
DO NOT WORSHIP THE MOST HIGH
>>
>>133467042
I looked up Abdullah and read something about a hadith stating it as the name most liked by God, if that's the case why are so many muslims named Mohammed? Isn't that blasphemous anyway?
>>
>>133467165
So reconcile this with Jews being the chosen then?
>>
>>133467042
>Bullshit. Mohammed and his entire clan worshipped uzza and menat for fucking generations. Mohammed himself worshippped them. His father was literally called Abdullah (slave to allah) to believe that this god in a pagan religion was the same as the Abrahamic God is not born out in literature, history or in fact.

In pre-islamic Arabia, everyone was a polytheist except Muhammad. After Divine revelations, people were informed of their misconception about Allah.

Quran 59:33
He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.
>>
Further I'd advise you all to read the Satanic Verse in the Quran. It pretty much tells what the truth is in Mohammed's own words.
He comes across a tribe that worships allah and his daughters uzza and menat.
He tells his army that this tribe can stay and worship as they want because they are worshipping allah and his daughters.
His army goes fucking nuts. They've been fed this story that allah is the only god and converted many of them and forced them to abandon their gods in the pantheon, but these guys get to keep theirs?
Mohammed on the verge of being murdered by his own army goes into his tent, comes back out and says "Oh hey guys it was just satan lying to me that this tribe was alright lol jk"
And they then force the tribe to destroy all the statues to uzza and menat.

READ IT.
>>
>>133467344
Your statement has no basis. I advice you to quote a verse from the Quran.
>>
>>133467209
I have seen more Abdullahs than Mohammed.
>>
>>133465496
How come the holy spirit was with god in the beginning? How come the holy spirit descended onto Jesus like a dove from the father to designate him as the messiah? If it was archangel Gabriel who did these things then it would have specified it was Gabriel just like when Gabriel appeared to mary
>>
>>133466286
>"If a Muslim says, "Your God and our God is the same," either he does not understand who Allah and Christ really are, or he intentionally glosses over the deep-rooted differences."

That's because they're not the same. Christ was a mortal and loyal servant of God, specially chosen to spread his message, but not divine or Progeny of the divine.

Isa's divinity was a lie fabricated by Paul, some guy who'd never even met him.
>>
>>133467209
>Isn't that blasphemous anyway?
why would it be? mohammed himself said that worshiping him would be blasphemous
>>
>>133467315
>quopting verses from teh wuran as factual or authoratitive sources
I'm not some muslim scum, kid. Your book is Godless and a lie. As told by mohammed himself. Quoting verses from it to justify your points have no sway here.
>>
>>133467257
The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?
JOB 9:24
They are chosen by the god of this world! NOT THE MOST HIGH CREATOR. (((They))) all know this and the ones that don't are ignorant.
>>
>>133467427
>How come the holy spirit was with god in the beginning? How come the holy spirit descended onto Jesus like a dove from the father to designate him as the messiah? If it was archangel Gabriel who did these things then it would have specified it was Gabriel just like when Gabriel appeared to mary

quote the biblical verses
>>
>>133467409
how about this verse:

Al-Shabuba 12:6

"I am the Quran, a book dictated by an illiterate child molester and bandit chieftain who put some old wives' tales and common sense and poetry together and called it a message from God."

you must be fucking retarded to believe in anything like that.
>>
>>133467165
Actually, Elohim and Yahweh are 2 totally different gods. They finally figured this out 15 years ago. Judah and Israel worshipped different gods and now they believe Judah and Israel were probably never united.
>>
>>133467550
>12:6
Quran 12:6
And thus will your Lord choose you and teach you the interpretation of narratives and complete His favor upon you and upon the family of Jacob, as He completed it upon your fathers before, Abraham and Isaac. Indeed, your Lord is Knowing and Wise."

You lied. Maybe this is the "Holy Spirit" that Christians are being possessed by.
>>
>>133467479

Quran 2:18
Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].
>>
Christcucks are truly the bane of ethno nationalism
>>
So yer meaning to tell me that I was indirectly giving power to this monstrosity while doing millions of baal runs back in my d2 days? Fuck, man. Just cuck my babies up.
>>
>>133460127
Molag Bal is jerk
>>
>>133467428
You are very blasphemous and ignorant to your demonic worpship, Ishmael. First off; "allah" is not THE ELOHIM MOST HIGH. Secondly, YAHUSHA is begotten of the FATHER, but born of man! He was there to bear witness to Sodom and Gomorrah's ultimate fate and demise!

>>133467635
haha good joke buddy, JUDAH WAS THE HEAD OF ISRAEL.
>>
>>133467763
same problem applies to mephisto runs too?
>>
>>133467257
They aren't. Israel were the chosen people. Jews were those who broke the covenant by rejecting the messiah and Israel was inherited by the Israelites who didn't apostatise and the gentiles
>>
>>133464704
Lol who is exactly your god? Jesus? "God" or the holy spirit?

Lol Bible have 11 fucking versions. I feel sorry for the gullible retards like you
>>
>>133467831
Exodus 4:22
Then you will tell him, 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son.

God has many sons in the bible. The word son symbolizes servant of God.
>>
>>133467763
Disgaea 2 was a good game
>>
File: Zeus_Yahweh drachm.jpg (81KB, 372x299px) Image search: [Google]
Zeus_Yahweh drachm.jpg
81KB, 372x299px
moloch is not the god to which you sacrifice your children. moloch is the god that receives stillbirths, miscarriages and infants who die. not many made it back then, and dont forget that the ancients had gods for everything, even bad things. you do not worship ba'al by sacrificing children, you worship him to keep him from taking your heirs. it is the symbolism and the propaganda of rome against carthage that lead us to believe otherwise.
>>
>>133467542
Genesis the holy spirit passed over the waters. Right in the beginning. Look it up.

The gospels look up Jesus' baptism
>>
>2017...still falling for sandnigger stories.
>>
>>133467985

I literally to this day do not know what the fuck the holy spirit is
>>
>>133468003
The father has only one begotten son though. The logos who was with him in the beginning and by whom the father spoke the universe into existence
>>
>>133468103
>"quote the verses."
>"it's all in (_____ version) of the bible, look it up yo"
that's not how quoting works anon
>>
>>133468226
The mystery of faith.

Holy spirit is the person who connects the father and the son and who also carries out the will of the father on earth
>>
>>133468276
nonsense. jesus was a man. the greatest to ever live, but just a man. the catholic church really knew what the fuck they were doing i guess.
>>
The Jews worship Baal you fucking moron. Every problem in every country in the world stems from the Jew, from ISIS to the 1965 immigration act in America turning you into a 60% white nation when you should still be 95%+, 9/11, usury so all countries are in debt to them, in your case it numbers in the trillions

Stop spreading /TD esc misinformation and lets start focusing on the root of the problem, the Jew, not a symptom of the Jew

Stop
>>
>>133468311
Why should I work for a Muslim when they can easily look it up them self. Its in all versions
>>
>>133468003
You are taking that verse out of context, and plus it is missing parts.

"And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn."
He spoke this unto Moses because it is familiar language to the Pharoah, Israel was not to be fucked with. It is WRITTEN.

>>133468415
EVERY KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL SPEAK HIS NAME AS LORD
>>
>>133468406
>Holy spirit is the person who connects the father and the son
Like a double ended dildo?
How does a seperate entity connect two other entities?
>>
>>133468415
Nope is the logos. Read John. In the beginning was the the word/logos and the logos was with god and the logos was god. St john the apostle was btfoing Arian's like you in the 1st century with his gospel
>>
>>133468406
Basically bullshit. It can be interpreted as anything. You religious tards will forever be a laughingstock.

It is written in the Bible that with daith even when you drink poison nothing will happen to you.

Why don't you religious fucks follow the words of your god and do it? It's win-win situation for you and the world.
>>
>>133468479
because it screams 'please stop asking anymore questions you've already reached the limits of my supposed knowledge'. it's easier to conclude you're talking out of your ass when you pull weak shit like that

it's also the refuge of a coward who can easily say 'oh no I wasn't talking about THAT verse! keep looking yo'
>>
>>133468624
One god in three persons. They are separate persons but one god. The holy spirit is needed to connect the logos to the father because the father is invisible and cannot interact with physical existence. He sends the logos into physical existence to carry out his will and the holy spirit connects them.
>>
>>133464882
The Jews worship Baal, not the Muslims. The Jews want the Muslims and the Christians to be killed of....by mutual destruction.
>The title baʿal was a synonym in some contexts of the Hebrew adon ("Lord") and adonai ("My Lord") still used as aliases of the Lord of Israel Yahweh.
>>
>>133467831
>haha good joke buddy
Not a joke. How does it feel to be 15 years behind? Even bible scholars have had to deal it. The crazy ones (Christians) have used "time travelling demons" as an excuse.
>>
>>133468630
i am jew. jesus was jew. a great rabbi and teacher. his moral philosophy is the backbone of society, and should be taught young. doesnt mean i have to do your faggy cracker and wine shit. i can read.
>>
>>133468848
Next thing you're gonna tell me is that the Earth is ball too xd
>>
File: muslim.jpg (43KB, 469x610px) Image search: [Google]
muslim.jpg
43KB, 469x610px
>>133468443
Heil fucking Israel!
Israel will win against all its enemies.
>>
>>133464621
That's Catholicism and a deviation of the worship of Moloch, roach.
>>
>>133468762
Lol anyone with half a brain knows what I'm talking about. Its all laid out so obviously in those parts that even heathens can read any bible and will find it.

It's like asking someone to quote the first amendment in the constitution.

>hurt doesn't exist until you quote it
>>
>>133460127
Meh. Don't really care. All monothiests are half-wits IMO. What's the difference between one semitic tribal deity and another?
>>
File: 1483548090325.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483548090325.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>133468901
>>
File: numbers1.jpg (97KB, 728x633px) Image search: [Google]
numbers1.jpg
97KB, 728x633px
>>133466512
bruh, your shit is not divinely ordained, or prophetic. like honestly, this is some fedora tier stuff you always post.
>>
>>133469105
one won. killed your gods dead. their traditions are lost. rituals and sayings all lost. unrecoverable. sad!
>>
>>133468901
Teach his philosophy then. Read the new testament so you can teach it far and wide
>>
>>133467428
Paul didn't write the Gospels.
>>
File: twutwut2.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
twutwut2.png
1MB, 640x4687px
>>133467737
>>133467649
the catholioc church invented Islam.
>>
>>133464339
Revelation 20:4King James Version (KJV)

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Not really sure, but in the Book of Revelations, it speaks of Christians being beheaded for their faith. Now, who would do that? The Muslims and Jews are still waiting for a Messiah and that person will be the Antichrist.
>>
>>133469287
You mean the Byzantine Church.
>>
>>133468822
>>133468443
The Jews worship the same God as we do, they've just gone astray and corrupted their texts, engaged in heresies such as putting Him on trial, etc.

Some among their number did lapse into paganism, like the episode with the golden calf, but they were given prophets to remind them of their covenant.

As far as a jewish conspiracy goes, they were fine and docile until zionism reared it's ugly head over a century ago. That's when shit went south.
>>
>>133469071
I personally don't give a shit if you quote your garbage fabricated text or not, your discussion was with someone else. just letting you know how embarrassingly weak your argumentative skills are, from a third party perspective.
>>
>>133469197
>Read the new testament so you can teach it far and wide
and get called a heretic irl? no thanks. too stoic to reveal my religious beliefs (i have friends and stuff).
>>
File: inq.jpg (48KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
inq.jpg
48KB, 500x370px
>>133469334
no, I mean the Latin church. the Crusaders raped and pillaged Constantinople in 1204 AD, paving the way for muslims to do it 250 years later. pope innocent III killed more christians in one day than every roman cesar put together

the Waldensians would like a word with you

the latin church has a nasty habbit of burning the bible, and burning anyone live for reading the bible
>>
Do you Christie faggots ever stop and dwell on the fact that you literally worship a kike zombie?
>>
>>133469305
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
REV 2:9 KJV

>>133469606
KIKES =/= ISRAELITES
>>
>>133469606
do jewdoras ever stop to think there might be a monotheistic creator to the soul, who is willing to conquer death for mankind out of the spirit of love?
>>
>>133469445
That's because your knowledge is that of a child's. Anyone who has read the bible knows exactly what I was talking about. Not knowing and needing hand holding to quotes reveals someone who hasn't read the bible or any scholarship and thus has the knowledge of a child
>>
>>133469606
> KIKES =/= ISRAELITES
oh ok, my bad. lemme amend my question accordingly:

Do you Christie faggots ever stop and dwell on the fact that you literally worship a sand nigger zombie?
>>
>>133469459
You can only be called a heretic if you are baptised in the trinity and follow atleast trinitarian beliefs, other wise you're a heathen.

Just live his morality then. It is the best way to live. Maybe you will find him in the process. God bless
>>
>>133469807
Zombies are dead. Jesus is alive.

Only god can conquer death. Jesus conquered death thus is god
>>
File: dis.jpg (26KB, 230x346px) Image search: [Google]
dis.jpg
26KB, 230x346px
>>133469861
>tfw you're a heretic for reading the gnostic gospels

feels good man
>>
>>133469750
If you read the Bible and believe it, why don't you drink poison and see, as a Christian believer such as yourself, will be affected by it or not ?

Are you going to keep dodging that like the sneaky rat?
>>
>>133469703
>there might be a monotheistic creator to the soul, who is willing to conquer death
sure... but why pick a deluded stone age sand nigger kike for your banner - one who got merk'd by white civilized romans, no less.

Pick a viking or a founding father or someone cooler to have your story based on. Jesus just seems like such a uppity fag
>>
>>133469861
fuck off, "heathen" is literally a translation of "goyim". non-jews are literally heathens. christians think they join the gang by baptism. also you should try looking up the original definition of "messiah" and what it meant. history has changed the goalposts, but i believe in original meaning.
>>
File: 1479141138400.jpg (661KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
1479141138400.jpg
661KB, 958x775px
>>133468086
>>133468415
>>133468901
A fucking jew defending moloch and denying Christ's divinity.... What are the odds.
>>
>>133469966
yah buuut jesus was a sand nigger... who got killed... then some illiterate chicks "swore" they saw him come back from the dead.... so he's literally a sand nigger zombie. just sayin - coulda picked someone way more anglo and way more legit than a emo hipster dune coon poet fag
>>
File: corpushypercube1.jpg (285KB, 2514x3439px) Image search: [Google]
corpushypercube1.jpg
285KB, 2514x3439px
>>133470016
> founding father
I'm just going to go ahead and tell youo that the constitution and bill of rights, the laws of america are based on the Torah, and the New testament. this is why sex with animals, children, and incest are banned.

>sure... but why pick a deluded stone age sand nigger kike for your banner - one who got merk'd by white civilized romans, no less.

because the plan to redeem mankind was planned outside the dimensionality of space-time before the heavens and earth were created

because the end was declared from the beginning, because Jesus Christ tells us that we are Gods, and Sons of the Most High.

Psalm 82
6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you children of the Most High.

John 10:34
Jesus replied, "Is it not written in your Law: 'I have said you are gods' ?
>>
>>133470133
how many jews do you hear say
> jesus's moral philosophy is the backbone of society, and should be taught young
im my own thing. the moloch thing is just a scholarly point of interest. elites doing worship fucking ancient semitic gods, they roll around in the money that they take from you, laughing while building silly temples and giant owls to fuck with you and because of their shitty taste.
>>
>>133467985

>Question
>Mocking

>>133468655

>Question
>Mocking

This is why having faith is so important, and believing in absolute morality and truth. Without it, you have nothing to really contribute to anything.
Ironically, you're acting like a demon.
>>
>>133470331
elites don't****
>>
>>133469750
>That's because your knowledge is that of a child's
that's just you projecting. but we've already established that you argue like one too, so no surprises here.
>>
File: 1498800584672.png (489KB, 1087x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1498800584672.png
489KB, 1087x1023px
>>133470310
>this is why sex with animals, children, and incest are banned.
>Sex with animals is banned

Nice try
>>
File: 1480231446560.png (855KB, 602x690px) Image search: [Google]
1480231446560.png
855KB, 602x690px
All Semitic religion is cancer
>>
>>133470130
Heathen literally means "one of the heath" (Heath meaning "land" or "field").

Heathens are those who worship nature or nature gods or the sun or just live closely with the land.

The word you're looking for is "Gentiles".
>>
>>133470334
Mark 16-18
"they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

Nice try playing the "you know nothing".

It is written in your Bible, why don't you test it?
Can't wait for your next excuse now
>>
>>133469861
>thinking i will find the god of a jewish messiah for jewish people because he fulfilled their messianic prophecies
>>
>>133470394
take a look at when those laws were made. your chart is facile, degeneracy has been on a steady rise.
>>
>>133460127
They worship Yahweh, just like christians and jews.
The Green Pill is the way to go if you want spirituality.
>>
>>133470400
Go back to jail Varg. And take your crappy black metal with you.
>>
And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
– Matt. 27:51-53
So all those saints are gods, too?
>>
>>133470310
>Jesus Christ tells us that we are Gods, and Sons of the Most High.
well at least he got the Most High part right
>>
File: wahts the difference..jpg (39KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
wahts the difference..jpg
39KB, 480x475px
>>133470571
no, they really dont. i made a post above concerning how islam was created by the catholic church http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1499936198649.png

take the gnostic pill
>>
>>133470536

I didn't say you know nothing, I said you contribute nothing, and i'm feeling very vindicated.
>>
>>133470547
You were proven wrong. Just give up.

Christianity didn't even ban pedophilia and not even incest.

Stop spreading lies you piece of shit
>>
File: jewdora.jpg (18KB, 485x500px) Image search: [Google]
jewdora.jpg
18KB, 485x500px
>>133470724
you dropped this.
>>
>>133469977
You're a heretic for your beliefs not your actions
>>
>>133470000
Because I would die. Self harm is a sin
>>
>>133469183
And yet the pagan ways are returning. New times require new traditions. You may have murdered the past, but the future will be built over the smouldering remains of those enslaved by semitic monotheism.
>>
>>133470171
Nah cause I'm not a dildo waving feminist pagan faggot. Truth is more important than what seems cool. The fact that Jesus' death was so embarrassing lends it credibility
>>
>>133470667
He's not wrong tho...
>>
File: lolnope.png (218KB, 1680x938px) Image search: [Google]
lolnope.png
218KB, 1680x938px
>>133470856
you're intellectually dishonest

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_in_the_United_States

Legality of bestiality in the United States looks at the laws prohibiting bestiality in the United States of America. As of October 1, 2017, 46 states ban bestiality, while 4 states and the District of Columbia have legalized bestiality.[1] In 2017, five states (Texas, Kentucky, West Virginia, Vermont and Nevada) introduced legislation to ban bestiality, with Nevada, Vermont, and Texas enacting laws banning bestiality in 2017.[2][3][4][5][6]

Several states, including Oregon, Washington, Tennessee, Illinois, Florida, Alaska and Ohio, criminalize free speech related to sex with animals (such as promoting or encouraging it).[1] These laws have all been made recently.

Two states, Michigan and Idaho, allow life in prison for sex with animals.[1][7]
>>
>>133470826
Now now. You keep dodging my question. Starting questioning your faith already?

You can marry your half-sister like Abraham did in the Bible ;)
Genesis 20:11-12
"Abraham replied, "I said to myself, 'There is surely no fear of God in this place, and they will kill me because of my wife.'"
"Besides, she really is my sister, the daughter of my father though not of my mother; and she became my wife."
>>
>>133470959
But your Bible said you won't die. :(

Your Bible wants to kill you??
>>
File: inqbutt.jpg (23KB, 236x304px) Image search: [Google]
inqbutt.jpg
23KB, 236x304px
>>133470908
well I believe them to be divinely inspired scripture, and that the roman catholic church is the whore of babylon, who is drunk on the blood of saints
>>
>>133470856
also your chart states 42 states ban bestiality and only in 8 is it legal but your chart is wrong because 4 of those states ban it

do you not know how to read a legend?
>>
>>133471296
You misinterpret it. It was those apostles who wouldn't die from it because they were filled with the holy spirit.
>>
Baal just means "Lord". This was the term for a lot of different deities in Middle Eastern Paganism, which generally resembled Roman paganism. This deity had no connection to Moloch, who was a Hebrew deity - particularly for the Moabites, the Ammonites, and for a while the tribe of Judah.

"Allah" isn't Baal either, but it's hardly the same deity that Christians worship. Theologically speaking, Allah isn't far from Satan in Christian terms - though of course the Muslims would disagree. Islam is basically the result of a Catholic heresy (Arianism) combined with the poor understanding and illiteracy of a schizophrenic and psychotic arab failed-priest-turned-warlord.
>>
>>133471147
Lol nice try talking about "intellectual dishonesty" since some states have banned it recently.

In 1800s it was not banned throughout the whole United States.

Keep lying
>>
File: mary-candles2.jpg (120KB, 595x311px) Image search: [Google]
mary-candles2.jpg
120KB, 595x311px
>>133471432
>Catholics don't know how to read the bible
>>
>>133460127
Looking for Baal?
>>
>>133471430
Doesn't matter see>>133471617

>>133471432
"Filled with holy spirit"
Oh you came up with another bullshit explanation? Don't twist the meaning of your own Bible you lying lizard, they were "protected by their faith" not fucking "filled with holy spirit"
>>
>>133460127
>worshiping any kind of divinity in $CURRENTYEAR
WEW LAD

You need some Alain de Botton redpills, stat!
>>
File: islamic_beast.jpg (1MB, 1782x1450px) Image search: [Google]
islamic_beast.jpg
1MB, 1782x1450px
Islam is baal.
https://youtu.be/ehS1UaIZPco
>>
>>133471722
Motherfucker. This wormy bastard annoyed me to no end.
>>
>>133471617
Virginia Virginia Illegal since March 23, 1661

Rhode Island Illegal since May 1647

Massachusetts Illegal since November 15, 1636 as part of the Plymouth Colony
Illegal since November 1641 as part of the Massachusetts Bay Colony

New York Illegal since the 1600s

Mississippi Illegal since June 1802

Maryland llegal since June 20, 1632
Montana Illegal since January 1865

america didn't get its 50th state until 1959

some states are incredibly recent additions to the entire country in general, and it wasn't until 1963 when bibles were banned in schools, where it would have been part of the moral structure of the society anyway.

why is a country who sells used panties in vending machines and child abuse comics trying to talk about morality anyway?

>In 1800s it was not banned throughout the whole United States
it was actually banned in most states that were part of america at the time.

Nebraska Illegal since March 16, 1855
it was illegal in Nebraska 12 years before it became a state

>>133471769
and yes it does matter, you were trying to pass of a chart that states sex with animals being legal across the US despite it being completely banned in 46 states.
>>
http://shoebat.com/2014/05/30/biblical-evidence-worship-allah-worship-lucifer/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY
Allah is Lucifer. Gabriel is Lucifer in the Quran. Lucifer can appear as an angel of light.
>>
>>133460127
Ba'al is't a god, stupid goyim.
In Judaism, Ba'al is a title similar to Master or Lord, take Ba'al Shem Tov for instance, he was the founder of the Hasidic movment l. Ba'al Zebul (Lord of the High House) was defated in battle, to digrace him, the Jews referred to him as Ba'al Zebub (Lord of the flys). The translation was butcherized by Christians into Beelzebub and authors like Milton solidified it.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 850x400px
>>133472578
Ba'al Shem Tov
https://youtu.be/GjwJFC4wYPg
>>
>>133460127

Pretty sure Mohammad killed the followers of Baal by the tens of thousands

Read the Quran, idiot.
>>
>>133472578
>>133472675

Baal is a Sanskrit term for "Lord".

It isn't exclusive to Judaism and neither is calling a god a king or a lord or a master.
>>
>>133472435
>Literally only 6 states used to ban bestiality in the 1800's
>N-no American banned zoophilia since the creation of the Constitution! Which is based on christian laws (which doesn't ban zoophilia in any shape or form)

As I said, you are the one who is intellectually dishonest, that chart maybe is old, but the fact stays there, bestiality ban has absolutely nothing to do with christianity
>>
You all need to start using the Jewish Encyclopedia.
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/search?utf8=&keywords=Baal&commit=search

Try looking up Moloch while you're there.
>>
>>133472975
it was banned in 6 before 1720, 50 years before the US formed

banned in like 10 before the end of the 1800s

>>N-no American banned zoophilia since the creation of the Constitution! Which is based on christian laws (which doesn't ban zoophilia in any shape or form)

4 states banned bestiality, in the 1600s.

it does nothing to change the fact the constitution and bill of rights are based on the bible in the first place, which has to do with Christianity.

Massachusetts and rhode island, which were some of the first areas established to become america, had banned it, and its basis was banned on the moral code of the bible.

>>133472881
this is so fucking wrong it hurts
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.