[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trudeau To Give Clinton's $20 Million To Advance Gender Equality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1472947448810.png (683KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
1472947448810.png
683KB, 600x799px
Hundreds of millions of Canadian tax payer dollars are being wasted again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLyHXXr-U30
>>
>>133459073
That picture fucking enrages me.
>>
>>133459073
If it weren't for the CRTC garbage liberals would never be elected.
Bus as it stands liberals are the only ones that guarantee 2-year cellphone contracts and they're the only ones that put caps on cellphone bills. That's literally the only reason they will ever get elected.
>>
who cares about white peoples shit burning down lol
>>
>>133459434
Because then who wil give you gibs?
>>
>>133459073
If you kill your own country you win
>>
>>133459538
oil is done anyway, alberta is a shithole now. I'm hoping to move away soon.
The company I work for shut down our petroleum analysis division and most other chemical companies are doing the same. Oil is dead m80
Suncor will keep pushing it but science companies are bailing, we're heading toward medical and forensics.
>>
>>133459697
Also very few analytical chem companies in AB take oil companies seriously anymore. We're 90% food, forensics, and medical.
Oil can't even fulfill their contracts. If they want access to cyclotron mass specs and such they better prepay, but they won't because oil companies are bankrupt. Every chinese oil company left AB ages ago. There's no decent oil company left here.
>>
>>133459073
>$20 Million To Advance Gender Equality
Is canada autistic? surely the majority of canadians realize this is bullshit and the cunt is selling the country out to globalism
>>
Cannot stand this faggot and his policies.

I feel very bad for Canadians that are falling victim to his liberal agenda.
>>
>>133460200
>>133459697
Going into oil was a stupid idea anyway. People knew years ago that it was going to run out someday. Its a finite resource, thats why i didn't go intro petrochem. Its all material science over here. Thats where the money's at
>>
>>133459242

No, because there's no real conservative opposition

>Scheer looks like he has full on autism, also supports "global warming"
>shills everywhere
>>
File: 1417277968081.gif (76KB, 220x199px) Image search: [Google]
1417277968081.gif
76KB, 220x199px
>>133460856
Don't put us all in the same basket, Alberta hates him. Only 3 or 4 lib ridings last election I think.
AB and SK 51st and 52nd states when?
>>
>>133461269
Our science companies do okay it's just that oil brought a huge boom
>>
>>133461511
>AB and SK 51st and 52nd states when?
I'd support that. You embody the American spirit up there more than the Canadian spirit...which I guess has just become going to Uni, smoking weed, and living in an apartment for your entire life.
Although I knew a guy from Winnipeg. He was a complete faggot. Hated that guy.

Of course Canada would never allow it because they need to suck the life out of the white poor people to allocate to africans in Toronto and Vancouver.
>>
>>133459073 (OP)
>Trudeau To Give Clinton's

WTF is with this name, every time I see it anywhere? Is autocorrect screwing everyone who tries to type a plural?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.