[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope Trumps end of Net Neutrality ruins you fucking losers.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I hope Trumps end of Net Neutrality ruins you fucking losers.
>>
File: maga lol.jpg (145KB, 382x533px) Image search: [Google]
maga lol.jpg
145KB, 382x533px
>>133458608
>>
>>133458657
When has anything a leaf has ever posted mattered? This effects you too wether you like it like if or no cuckfag
>>
My salty tear detector is going off!!
I sense a sensative liberal....

GET THE FUCK BACK TO YOUR SAFE SPACE BITCH
>>
>>133458608
It was going to end anyway dumbfuck, you think Hillary would have kept it?
>>
>>133458608
Yeah losing net neutrality sucks but it's better then Hillary letting in all the shitskins. Hopefully Trump will change his mind though.
>>
>>133458813
When has anything a roo has ever posted mattered? This effects you too wether you like it like if or no cuckfag
>>
>implying free market being more free won't make the internet great again
>>
File: 1365950237789.jpg (40KB, 576x440px) Image search: [Google]
1365950237789.jpg
40KB, 576x440px
>>133458813
>Australian trying this hard to reclaim the throne as shitposter supreme
>>
>>133458887
Hillary had a lot wrong but at least was Pro-Net Nutrality. It was in her platform. Trumps platform was, let my 12 year old son do the cyber or some retarded nepotent shit.
>>
>>133458987
There is so much that's retarded about this, I'm going to pretend it never existed.
>>
>>133458987
>>133458987
There is so much that's retarded about this, I'm going to pretend it never existed.
>>
>>133458987
>>133458987
>>133458987
>>
>>133459085
hillary lost the election because she's a globalist neocon shill, just like 80% of the politicians in both parties.
>It was in her platform.
Yeah on the same website that warned us about the evils of nazi internet frogs
>>
>>133459818
Well she wasn't wrong. The websites with Nazi Frogs is the reason the Net will no longer be nutural. Also kek thinking Donny T isn't a Globalist, he just wanted to cyber schnoodle with Putin. Doesn't get more globalist than that.
>>
>>133460161
don isn't a globalist because he wants to bring back energy independence and manufacturing to the US. probably for his own benefit, but he's still useful for now.
>>
>>133458608
>>133458657

t. mug tendies

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S>>133459171
>>133458994
>>133458963
>>133458939
>>133458813
>>
>>133458887

>take note kids, for this is how shills keep marching forward and expect their past actions to go down the memory hole.
>>
>>133462165
>implying the last 10 months haven't been a constant memory hole dump
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.