[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rock running in 2020

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1499907054387.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1499907054387.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
This is just getting stupid.

>The left gets destroyed by Trump
>liberals are retarded and think Trump won because he's a television star
>ignore the fact he is a business man who has been heavily spectating politics forever
>they think they can run another "macho television" star against Trump
>they pick the fucking Rock

Do you think The Rock has a chance? This already seems very cringey and embarrassing to look at. Trump was appealing because he was a real estate developer who destroyed the political elite, not because he was a fucking "TELEVISION STAR", holy shit.

They're probably picking The Rock because they think a television star can get elected and then the deep state can control him like a puppet like they did with Obama/Bush.
>>
>>133458320
They think that Trump is a pair of scissors, but he's really a sheet of paper
>>
Poland looks nice
>>
I like Trump, but can we get some politicians with some fucking depth to them in the future?

Like big-idea "thought leader" types who display a high capacity for abstract thinking? This is just getting fucking ridiculous.

The fucking Rock, guys.
>>
I'd vote for the rock if his whole campaign was focused on making everyone in America /fit/ again. but he's a lefty so even though he knows a ridiculous amount about nutrition, health, and discipline he probably embraces the "body positive" movement that teaches the weak minded to never form any kind of discipline or notion of self-worth.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>133458320
Idiocracy is a prophecy
>>
>HAHA LOOK AT HIS COLOR
OP IS GAY
>>
Isn't he a republican -_-
>>
>>133458701
I live nearbDetroit and that motherfucker has some gross ass restaurants. Pure fat foods..

He's not getting anyone /fit/
>>
>>133458740
I see plebians who constantly reference this book/movie, but I've never seen/read it. I don't even know what it is.

But it is seriously becoming a joke. We definitely needed Trump to break the conditioning, but where the fuck are the interesting people in society.

So far the most interesting person I've found in the modern political landscape is Steve Bannon. He seems like a "thought-leader" type of person.
>>
>>133458320
Rick can't handle people shitting on his shit movies. Imagine the scandals and autistic raging. He doesn't stand a chance.
>>
Also I'm confused why you are acting like the 'liberals' picked him.

He's a Republican from Michigan who was born and raised in a South. People view him as white trash/a redneck up here.
>>
>>133458320
"Never stop your enemy when they are making a mistake"
-Abraham Lincoln
>>
>>133459068
Isn't he running democrat?

Either way, cringey as fuck.
>>
Do they not know that the rock is a neo con republican? He said it himself
>>
>>133458320
CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?!
>>
>>133459406
>drumf was a democrat
Yes but it was 10 years ago and hes not a nigger, this isn't a fucking GI Joe liberals this is the country.
>>
>>133459359
No.
He's a hardcore Republican.
He was for Bush and also Trump more recently. He just visited the WH with Ted Nugent and Palin too.
>>
>>133458320
>whine about trump having no political experience
>pick someone with literally no experience in anything even remotely similar to politics whatsoever
>>
>>133459574
So he's running against Trump?

Kind of odd. Seems like some NWO antics, like they're trying to split the vote or something.
>>
>>133458320
TRUMP/LEBEOUF 2020
>>
>>133458320
I don't think "The Rock" gives a big F U to political correctness like Trump.
>>
>>133458320
It's an attempt to split the Republican vote, dummy. How effective that may be, IDK. But the candidate himself is a suboptimal person to do it.
>>
>>133458701
Hes a conservative not a lefty....get your facts right before posting pleb
>>
>>133458320
The Rock, Donald Trump, Kanye West
America is soon to fall.
Day of the leaf is coming
>>
>>133458320
The problem is that if he plays it up he could very easily win.

If he just interrupts someone in the debate by shouting "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!", or at the end of a debate as they're waving to the cameras and shit as they pan out, he just looks and does the eyebrow, something like that? Then he's won.
>>
I honestly believe he's got a greater chance than Trump. Millennials grew up with his movies and will vote on nostaglia alone.
>>
>>133458432

ben the first bost is the best bost :DDDD
>>
>>133458320

Democrats are picking a WWE Hall Of Famer to take out a WWE Hall Of Famer. This is so fucking hilarious. I don't care anymore this government and every institution is so corrupt anyway.
>>
File: 1499896556188m.jpg (87KB, 912x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499896556188m.jpg
87KB, 912x1024px
This is how the democrats die
>>
>>133458884
yes
>>
>>133458701
The rock isnt a leftie. Hes a nationalist family man with a heart.
He could actually be a decent president. Btw, hes a registered republican.
>>
File: 1499874972091.jpg (79KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1499874972091.jpg
79KB, 846x592px
>>133458320
fucking please run, do it
the death of the left would be assured
>>
>>133458637
Nice id
>gaY
>>
File: 1496440167291.jpg (48KB, 620x592px) Image search: [Google]
1496440167291.jpg
48KB, 620x592px
>>133458432
Fukken kek
>>
>amerifats deciding which tv personality is a better option for the president of the country

Lol this is funnier than a fucking circus desu.
>>
>>133458320
Not with the DNC. Killary 2020!
>>
>G-g-guys the left is so stupid. The Rock is stupid. His campaign will never be taken seriously. R-r-right guys?
>G-g-guys I can't believe The Rock is actually getting a movement behind him. How stupid are liberals? He will never make it past the primaries.
>G-g-guys The Rock won the primaries! This is so awesome! Trump Jr. is going to BTFO The Rock in the election since his dad died of old age! Trump Jr. has the sympathy card!
>G-g-guys our meme magic didn't work! President The Rock won Florida and Trump Jr. killed himself in shame after losing! Oh pepe lend us your strength!
>G-g-guys The Rock just punched down Trump's wall! Conservatism is dead!
>Gentlemen The Rock's educational incentives have dramatically improved the United States and the world. I sure am glad that neo-nazi frog site we used to frequent was shut down. Now I can actually make something of my life.
>>
>>133463178
It gets even better with the Rocks obvious pizzagate reference in the skit of Sex Molesting Robots on SNL.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.