[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CA sticking it to /ptg/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: basedgod.jpg (53KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
basedgod.jpg
53KB, 628x314px
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/11/california-sanctuary-state-law-all-against-trump-orange-county-sheriff-says
>>
>>133457933
>"ok"
>all federal funding cut for failing to abide by the law
>gg, no re
>>
>>133458032
It's unconstitutional to withhold federal funding for political reasons. 10th Amendment.
>>
File: 1494203571482.jpg (30KB, 480x577px) Image search: [Google]
1494203571482.jpg
30KB, 480x577px
Well wish me luck in fucking hell boys, im digging my foxhole out in my backyard right now.
>>
>>133458144
they are clearly going against the law you dumb nigger
>>
Goodbye Commiefornia
>>
>>133458470
We're not going anywhere, sweetie, we'll keep being the largest economy and most relevant state
>>
>>133457933
States have literally no jurisdiction on matters of immigration.

That is Federal jurisdiction, ALL THE FUCKING WAY.
>>
>>133459027
>we'll keep being the largest economy

Not without federal gibs for illeigals.... you punta.
>>
>>133459027
if we break off, most of the productive (read: white) middle class people will relocate back to America, which by the way they are already doing in record numbers, and then there will be a huge influx of """undocumented""" mexicans since the state, now national, legislature will open the gates to anyone. The rich will eventually get taxed out and the state will crash and burn within 10-20 years.
>>
>>133459027
You do so by the graces of the federal government. The infrastructure there will plummet without federal handouts.
>>
>>133459027
You mean invaded and forcefully taxed to extinction.

>federal troops and hordes of progun militias from both foreign and local loyalists get busy pillaging all the stupid barely armed libtards who were busy depending on the police for protection

It will be glorious. And there's nothing dumb calicucks can do to stop it.
>>
File: 1485327520347.png (2MB, 1141x816px) Image search: [Google]
1485327520347.png
2MB, 1141x816px
>>133458144
>10th amendment being enforced on anything ever.
>Withholding aid that are not constitutionally required is the same as exercising punitive measures.
Nothing says the money they won't get was ever theirs in the first place.
>>
>>133458144
>for political reasons

WAT!?
>>
>>133458470
If I start a fundraiser would you goys support me? I feel me and my family are the only non-faggots living in Commiefornia.
>>
>>133460276
there are no non-faggots in cali or you wouldnt be in this mess, fuck off
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.