[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This faggot is spending millions to ensure Trump doesnt weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: george-soros-EU-Superstate.jpg (41KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
george-soros-EU-Superstate.jpg
41KB, 960x540px
https://archive.is/L4KsW

>The Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) is headed by an attorney named (((Marc Rotenberg))), who previously worked as counsel to super-liberal Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.). And while the organization claims to focus on privacy, it also recently sued to force the IRS to release Trump’s tax returns, information that, unlike voter records, which are typically given out to any member of the public who requests it, really is confidential.

>The organization, like many others fighting to stop the release and review of voter roll data, has a history with George Soros through his Open Society Foundations.
Marc Rotenberg, executive director of EPIC, told LifeZette on Wednesday the organization last received support from the Open Society Foundations in 2005.

Its time to sanitize the U.S. from its kike infestation.
>>
I can't understand the fact that this man causes so much chaos and corruption all across the world, not one country makes it a point to take his ass out.

it's fucking bizarre.
>>
>>133455720
I'm convinced George Soros it just the latest host body of an ancient evil.
>>
>>133456083
all the more to kill him and the rest of his bloodline.
>>
>>133455720
He's WANTED in Russia. The President of the Philippines told him to stay the fuck away. His own country, Hungary, and it's leader, don't want him. Even Netanyahu got on his ass just a couple days ago. Nobody likes him except his armies of shabbos goyim.
>>
>>133455720
Tide is turning with old mate Soros. No where near as popular as he used to be.
>>
>>133455100
Technically, I think we should just seize all of his assets for treason and sedition.
>>
>>133455720
His son is going to be a million times more dangerous. He grew up entitled and rich whereas at least old Georgey Boy saw hardships. His son is completely brainwashed, less accomplished and a True Believer. You can look at him and picture him stabbing a human slave because his steak was overdone by a different slave.
>>
>>133460447
Guess where the bitch went to college. Berkeley. FUCKING BERKELEY. Kikery in action if I've ever seen it.
>>
>>133455100
Dude, weed out, lmao.
>>
File: SOROS2.jpg (876KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SOROS2.jpg
876KB, 1536x1024px
Soros will start sniping leftist protesters to start a coup

he did it before in Ukraine and he'll do it again
>>
>>133460661
then you wonder why our whole education system is fucked.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.