[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2nd Amendment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: locdog.jpg (40KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
locdog.jpg
40KB, 600x338px
Hey /pol/, if the government were ever to become tyrannical enough to justify it's overthrow (purely hypothetical *wink*), what would your weapons of choice be?
>>
File: White_Phosphorous_Rockets.jpg (2MB, 2760x1860px) Image search: [Google]
White_Phosphorous_Rockets.jpg
2MB, 2760x1860px
>>
>>133454047
McVeigh did nothing wrong.
>>
Probably one of my kalashnikovs
>>
>americans are armed enough to be able to take over the ZOG
>everyone is too fat, stupid and brainwashed to
>>
>>133454290

>commie buster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HrxxGvqEXM
>>
>>133454047
Jew carcasses from a trebuchet
>>
Ar-10 and anfo.
>>
inb4 katana
>>
File: 9032492342.png (75KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
9032492342.png
75KB, 325x244px
>>133454047
>government
what government? all we got are a bunch of retarded rich fucks who control the whole country yet do nothing because they don't want the government doing anything.
they are getting lots of bux to shut down our govt
enemy action is enemy action regardless if its some foreign imam or a local cult member
by obstructing the proper and sensible functions of goverment, they sabotage the whole mess leaving us open to attack and more sabotage.
need to poison a country you don't like? just spill all kinds of funky poisons into their groundwater and scream that regulations are too much to handle for your sham business as it goes around poisoning neighborhoods, as one tiny example...
if tyrants take away our government, it is the tyrants that did so. our government is supposed to be OF THE PEOPLE not "made up of murderous betrayers of every trust" but its all just wishful thinking isn't it
>weapon of choice
self-defense requires whatever you can do with whatever you've got to defend yourself and others, as some cannot defend themselves and need protection, but enemies do not want to see their victims protected, so all they have to do is find some sleazy fucks, pay them whatever works, and those protections will be removed and banned forever.
we already have that now thanks all over the world in pretty much every single government that exists only as a facade but is more like a slaver's bazaar where anything goes and there is no actual rule of law here or anywhere on this planet.
so fuck off faggot
>>
File: th.jpg (6KB, 225x150px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 225x150px
>>133455451
>tyrants take away government
It is the tyrants who the government should be taken from. You're grossly incorrect.
>>
File: 329042039423.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
329042039423.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>133456227
I agree with your sentiment, but to me, the idea of government means to actually govern. If our government is not working because it has been taken over by tyrant(s), then they have supplanted the government with their own tyranny.
Saying it your way makes it sound like the government is the problem when it is the tyrant(s) that are the problem. You would attack the government but what is it? It is people, but who?
ahh, now if we could make sure all tyrannical fucks were permabanned from any leadership jobs on pain of fucking death, then maybe there wouldn't be a clusterfuck of tyrannical shitbags running literally every single so-called "government" in the world.
>You're grossly incorrect
No, I'm just trying to accentuate that it is specific people, as well as specific types of people, who absolutely must be prevented from having the jobs that they are the worst people to allow to work in those jobs.
What is a tyrant? A mentally ill person who should never be allowed to pretend they are the best for the job simply because of wealth or connections and not because of any actual qualifications.

Look, you've got top slots with ZERO qualifications for literally any serial killer to come along and take over like any thug, using whatever tactic works, until they are on top and busy removing anyone and anything that might stop them from doing literally anything.

What do we have for qualifications beyond age, citizenship, and ???? for president?
Why don't we have a qualification process to make sure all these do-anything-for-bux fucktards are BANNED from even running?
>>
>>133454047
alright this is going to get me on a watch list for sure but this is also the argument I use for the people who think banning guns will work.

You make a pipe bomb using homemade black powder (charcoal, sulfur, potassium nitrate [stump remover] inside a lead pipe, the wider the better)
Drill hole in top of one end, rig with an electric match on a cellphone detonator (use a router to take out the vibrator on the phone and expose the wires, extend wires and tape them together at the end with a match in between them, now you have cellphone detonator)
Fill hole in pipe with hot glue, put cellphone in ziplock back, also sealing it with hot glue.
Take a 5 gallon bucket.
Hot glue bottom of pipe bomb to the center of the bucket so it stands up straight.
Pour acetone into the bucket until 1/3rd of the way full, dissolve Styrofoam into acetone until mixture is viscous like honey
Take a Styrofoam floral ring (ring shaped piece of Styrofoam used for floral arrangement, commonly found at craft stores) that is just big enough to fit in the 5 gallon bucket.
Use floral ring as a base, wrap aluminium foil around it halfway full, do this an even number of times until you'd get enough of these rings to stack from bottom to top of the bucket.
Fill aluminium foil ring with metal/hard debris (nuts, bolts, nails, marbles, bbs, coins, etc. etc.)
Set debris rings into bucket, let sink below acetone/Styrofoam jelly.
Seal top of bucket.
**If you the acetone/Styrofoam jelly does not reach the top, add more acetone and Styrofoam until it is completely full.

I just taught you how to make an incendiary fragmentation IED.
Every item used is readily available and cannot reasonably be banned, even in European nations (especially the homemade black powder, just saying)

The estimate price of such a device is ~$150USD.

Forgive me NSA, I love this nation and would only use such a device for the purposes of defending it against foreign invaders or communist insurrectionists.
1/2
>>
>>133454516

blanks.
>>
File: 234903204923.jpg (81KB, 578x500px) Image search: [Google]
234903204923.jpg
81KB, 578x500px
bamph
>>
>>133458405
DO NOTE USE THIS DEVICE TO HARM AMERICAN CITIZENS OR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, THIS IS DESCRIBED AS AN EDUCATIONAL TOOL FOR THE SAKE OF EXPLAINING HOW EASY IT IS TO CREATE A DANGEROUS TERRORIST DEVICE. SUCH A DEVICE IS INCREDIBLY ILLEGAL AND INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS AND SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED BY ANYONE EVER. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES YOU CAUSE YOURSELF OR OTHERS WITH THIS DEVICE.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.
>>
>>133458523
you piece of fuck
>>
>>133454047

what would your weapons of choice be?

Oh I don't know, something heavier than the AR and pistols I have.

Not saying it can't be done with those tools, but it becomes a numbers game. People can dream all day about what guns they'd need or like to have for the task, but it all boils down on knowing when, how and what to hit, not what you hit with.
>>
>>133454047
A stack of money sprayed with a skin penetrating poison.
>>
>>133458405
edit: using hotglue to secure the pipe bomb alone is not good enough, the acetone will eat away at it

instead, secure pipebomb in center of bucket prior to filling with black powder via hotglue and then melting plastic over the base (hot glue to hold pipe in place while melting stronger plastic over the base, such as plastic from army men or other 5 gallon buckets)

it is important the pipe bomb remain upright in the container with both ends capped, this ensure an equal blast to send the fragmentation outwards while spraying the homemade napalm (not lit) over a large area.

alternatively, you could secure the pipe bomb to the top seal of the bucket, but following the same rules as above. Acetone will dissolve most plastics.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.