[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to redpill a girl I like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Future Me.jpg (123KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Future Me.jpg
123KB, 1024x768px
Title
>>
>>133453649
Block Buzzfeed, Salon, Cosmopolitan and other feminist garbage on her phone.
>>
>>133453649
Just express your opinions and don't ask for hers. Women are weak willed and simply follow whatever the guy who is fucking them at the time believe.
>>
>>133453649
Kys
>>
As much as I appreciate the sentiment of this thread, I am inclined to call OP a space wasting faggot.

>>133452566
>>
>>133453649

git gud or kill yourself my man
>>
>>133453649

Try to be a better you, and fuck her good, in order to respect your principles she must first respect you. Gradually expose her to craziest/retarded SJW shit, but don't force it. Also The Red Pill movie maybe.
>>
>>133453649
Depends on her level of openness to red-pill ideas.

If she's moderate or apolitical, you might have a shot. If she's an SJW feminist, forget about it. You'll never be able to reason with someone like that.
>>
>>133453742
REAL
>>
Kill yourself and leave a very detailed manifesto
>>
>>133453649
>redpill a girl I like
roofies?
>>
Women are a literal fucking mirror of the men in their life.

They are not human like men.
>>
>>133453649
Drop slight hints and don't come out as a shitlord for a while. Even lie a little bit. "well I definitely believe in equality, but sometimes I think..." etc.

Once she loves you, then you can do it. But that's still a huge risk unless you're sure she's the one. You're basically giving someone a loaded gun with which to kill you. If you have any experience in human affairs you'll know just how crazy people can get when love falls apart or something happens.

So, unless you expect to spend your life with her, and unless you also have a lot of experience with women, don't do it. The fact that you're asking probably means you're lacking in the latter. So probably just keep your mouth shut. Act like a shitlord but don't out yourself like a retard.
>>
File: 1499639663271.jpg (34KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1499639663271.jpg
34KB, 500x464px
>>133453961
This.

Go full out elliot rodger.
>>
>>133454163
This, 100%
You barely have to redpill, as it all happens with time. If you are alpha and respectable, they will become you eventually.
>>
File: 1496106856875.jpg (73KB, 750x656px) Image search: [Google]
1496106856875.jpg
73KB, 750x656px
>>133453649
Are you a cuck?
>>
>>133454265
>well I definitely believe in equality, but sometimes I think...
This is a beta way to do it and can backfire. All women deep down know equality is bullshit and if you say anything like that, they will think you are a beta cuck essentially.
>>
File: jews moloch.jpg (159KB, 743x865px) Image search: [Google]
jews moloch.jpg
159KB, 743x865px
>>133453961
topkek
>>
>>133454529
Might be true regarding that quote. Come to think of it I've never said anything like that to a girl. But the overall sentiment still stands. Just trying to keep people safe. Your average /pol/ack especially shouldn't be thinking about "dropping red pills" to women. Your behavior should be the big red pill. Get that down pat first before you try to get all autistic and ideological.

Don't cuck yourself or say things you don't believe, but err on the side of safety
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.