[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are millennials atheists?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 200_s.gif (37KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
37KB, 267x200px
why are millennials atheists?
>>
>>133451899
a combination of secularism, media, education, classic liberalism, parents not taking them to Church and contributing to their attitude towards religion by not caring about its traditions etc.
>>
People religion is so obviously complete bullshit, and is a shit way for any person to live even if it was true
>>
>>133451899
No loving god would create niggers
Eat shit christcuck
>>
>>133451899
they're not though. anybody who spends so much time being a fucktard about religion and LARPing as a neopagan or exploring other religious views is someone consumed by ideas of religion but dissatisfied with the forms available to them.
>>
Millenials are just less inclined to be fake religious. Baby Boomers and Gen Xers would claim Christianity as a habit, despite actual ambiguous beliefs. A millennial who is a Christian is more inclined to have been persecuted to some extent for their beliefs than previous generations.
>>
>>133451899
stop, you're giving me /b/tsd :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>133451899
They are not, they are pretending because millenials are most poser generation
>>
File: opinion.png (605KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
opinion.png
605KB, 800x800px
>Why are millennials most atheist generation?
Got some evidence to back up that claim?
>>
File: religionbrainmeme2.jpg (2MB, 848x3443px) Image search: [Google]
religionbrainmeme2.jpg
2MB, 848x3443px
The bigger question is why do retards constantly make the false dichotomy assumption that you must either be a christfag or a gaytheist.

Deism with practice of psionics and spiritual godforming master race.

>Tfw astral projecting through the ninth dimension
>Tfw concentrating psychic energy into the third eye to see through the great beyond
>Tfw learning to channel multiple energy types and form energy constructs
>Tfw meditating to restore spiritual energy
>Tfw understanding that the more you know about the spiritual world the more you realize you don't know anything, and that's beautiful

I almost feel sorry for Christcucks that they will never understand these feels. On one hand, they are forever trapped in permament pleb status, on the other it's their own fault because the overwhelming vast majority of them only believe in it because it's the religion they were raised in and they are too lazy to question it.

And Atheistcucks are even sadder. Denying your spirituality is to deny the very thing that makes us a sentient race. It's literally the religion of Autism.
>>
>>133451899
raised by single moms
>>
>>133451899
Generalization much?

I was an Atheist for a majority of my life but after seeing how many """atheists"""" were just anti-theists, and began worshiping this culture of death with Atheism as it's foundation I became agnostic and eventually theistic.

What initially drew me into Atheism was it's perceived emphasis on free will and determinism and shit, but a bunch of fucking edgelords who worship nothingness did away with those traits fast.

>>133453806
That's certainly a possibility. Even if you manage to drag yourself out of Atheism doesn't mean you'll be comfortable with the dogmatism of Christianity/Judaism/Islam.
>>
>>133451899
Because they're retarded
>>
True
>>
File: 1492980174418.jpg (78KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
1492980174418.jpg
78KB, 517x650px
>>133453034
Would you say the same about Islam or the Jews, in public, surrounded by your friends and family? I did, I had the balls. What about you?
>>
>>133452317
this
>>
They aren't. Tons believe in shit like karma and reincarnation and other eastern asian beliefs. Spirituality is pretty important for humans so even those who try to strip themselves away from it struggle with it. Reminder that an atheist shouldn't believe in any superstition as well.
>>
>>133451899
@pic

Hi Jewdith.
>>
>>133451899
I wish it was because of a capacity for rational thought, but it's really just because atheism is easier and more convenient than religion.
>>
File: annoyedgmork.jpg (10KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
annoyedgmork.jpg
10KB, 400x224px
>>133451899
The nothing is peace.
>>
>>133451899
>Atheists
>Defending Islam
An insult to actual atheists.
>>
>>133451899
Environment.

Raised by narcissistic death fearing boomers or Jaded Gen Xers at the exact moment 19th Century German Philosophy finished it final move to dominate the American Philosophic Free-Market. Throw in the complete atomization of the American people and their connection to the past and culture.

Anguished Atheism is common af.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.