[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some redpills you realized when you were young? Mine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 35

File: 1491300261571.jpg (176KB, 800x705px) Image search: [Google]
1491300261571.jpg
176KB, 800x705px
What are some redpills you realized when you were young?

Mine was I knew retarded people were wastes of time, space, and resources and I kind of found it funny how it drove their mothers crazy slowly.

>woman has a downie
>look how cute he is! He's just like all the other kids!
>we need new school laws to make them more included
>see? He has friends, so he must be adjusting just well! He just had to find his confidence!
>mother makes friends with the other moms while their kids are together
>middle school
>downie stays the same while the others start to mature, mother tries to overlook it
>mother progressively becomes "that woman" to all the other moms around this time and slowly gets phased out of the friend circle as the children her child interacted with develop more mature interests
>friends of the downie become pity friends
>high school graduation
>the mother is no longer friends or associated with any of the other moms
>they all brag about their kids and how they will go to college or get good jobs
>downie has been friendless for awhile now as people decided to pursue real hobbies and passions
>downie has a HS diploma and works at a grocery store
>that is where he'll always be
>college graduation
>downie still at the grocery store, entirely dependent on mother for rent money and resources
>she has since grown into a bitter old woman with no friends with a manlet/womanlet who is likely overweight and still like a child
>>
I was that downie kid, kind of, except I was falsely diagnosed with autism and did not have any pity friends. No. I was the kid with the "devil child who doesn't smile" disease, I had all the lefty teachers fear me, I had marks penalised for not having the right emotions, they even joined in bullying me.

In reality, I have bipolar.

Lefties are horrid to autistic kids, especially if they're only "autistic" due to some combination of intelligence and other mental problems. The fear they feel towards them is like a wild animal, they're too used to controlling people with emotions that when it doesn't work their ability to feel in control shatters.

I was my own red pill, I watched leftist scum treat me like I'm a subhuman monster. I grew up hated by the authorities and now I want nothing more than to see all these people swinging from ropes.
>>
realizing that there was something inherently wrong with black people. I think it was around 4th grade.
>>
File: hot white girl who loves bbc.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
hot white girl who loves bbc.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>133451307
>>
Pretty much always knew Jews own Hollywood. Never even gave it a second thought.
>>
I have real autism and I'm a communist. A lot of my teachers hated me but I never got the distinct impression that they were left-wing, nor did politics ever really come up at all.

>I grew up hated by the authorities and now I want nothing more than to see all these people swinging from ropes.
Sounds like there might have been some truth to that diagnosis tbqh.
>>
>>133451307
Till about 14 I thought all media was objective and not one sided.
>>
>>133452040
>realizing that there was something inherently wrong with black people
When I was growing up, in pre school, one of the first rhymes we were taught was about a little 'nigro' who lives in africa. his mom wants to wash him, but he's afraid he'll be white. So he hides in a tree.

That's Poland for you I guess
>>
>>133453805
Same here. Parents kept telling me to stay away from the "black devils". Pretty funny.
>>
>>133452040
I noticed in middle school that anti-white sentiments were very common and were enforced by the media.
>>
>>133451307

OP...

Replace retard with nigger in your green text and you still have the same outcome.

just sayin is all...
>>
>>133454661
in smaller polish villages it's actually pretty common to name black dogs "murzyn" (non offensive word for a nig, like a "negro").
I've known a coal burner who went to uk and brought a black fiancé back with her.

She originated from deep countryside, her parents moved to a bigger city when she was young. While the fiancé was in Poland, they wanted him to meet girls grandmother, living in a small village.
She never seen a black guy before, so that she doesnt get a heart attack or sth, before he went in they asked her "there is a negro (Murzyn) with us, can he come in?"
The old woman said "sure, if he won't shit anywhere"
>>
>>133451745

Based
>>
>>133451307

My dad redpilled me on the jews, it all fell down the rabit hole from there, their control of hollywood, media and finance - communism and marxist ideology, slave trade perpetrated by jews and ofc the logical conclusions that flooding a continent with millions of non-whites will result in that continents natives being replaced with said non-whites.
>>
File: IMG_5444.png (186KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5444.png
186KB, 750x1334px
>>133451307
>>
File: IMG_6815.jpg (185KB, 750x1147px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6815.jpg
185KB, 750x1147px
>>133456982
Shit wrong image
>>
>>133451307
OP knows from first hand personal experience, apparently
>>
>>133451307
>What are some redpills you realized when you were young?

Literally never happened, CIA.
>>
File: 1459828993228.jpg (25KB, 463x454px) Image search: [Google]
1459828993228.jpg
25KB, 463x454px
>>133451307
>At prominent non-denominational church around middle school
>During one of the many times Israel is in a military operation and receiving a lot of public outrage.
>Head pastor gives a sermon
>Emphasizes that we need to show support for "God's Chosen"
>Starts bragging about the fact that he was invited by the Israeli Ambassador to a meeting at the top floor of the "nicest building" in the region with all the other big church leaders.

Israel is literally sending government officials to give churches propaganda advice.
>>
>>133458315
>Israel is literally sending government officials to give churches propaganda advice

that's surprising, I thought that hatred for jews was spread across christian religions.
Catholics definitely preserve some prejudice, even though the pope issued an official statement not to blame them for killing Jesus some 50 years ago
>>
>>133451745
Similar story to me.
You cant manipulate me with emotions if i don't have any
>>
Seeing my older sisters(twins) repeat grade 4-6 maths, twice, for working too fast in a country that outlawed gifted education. Shit like that lead me to not buy what people were selling here, and I had to build my ideas from scratch. Ironically it wasn't until I found /pol/ that I mellowed out a bit.
>>
Told an Indian girl if she was ever gonna shower in the first grade,I didn't know any better
>>
File: 1497571667513.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1497571667513.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>133451745
>>133459394
I have my own version of these feels.
>>
>Be me in middle school
>new substitute teacher
>it's a black nignog woman
>she proceeds with standard "Hello I am __ and I am your substitute"
>except her version of this was to talk about how we had better not misbehave
>rants about her children she can't control
>you can see her eyes twitch every now and then in some strange psychotic way
>inevitably, some of the other kids don't remain entirely silent while this failed gorilla gives her speech
>tells them to stop but her expression is wide eyed and just plain crazy looking
>classmates unimpressed
>they start talking again, despite the monkey's demands
>nigger substitute begins to nig out
>pulls out ruler and waves it menacingly
>threatens to hit the next person who speaks
>someone speaks
>she actually does it the absolute madwoman
>classmates now completely not having this shit from this bitch of a nigger
>substitute nigress tells class to remain in their seats or else
>class begins game of standing up whenever nigger woman isn't looking
>eventually she catches one of them
>literally fucking spits at the 5 students in front of her and tells them "IVE HAD IT WITH YOU, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!" >goes on insane rant about what she has to deal with being a single mother because her husband banged another woman
>says "You will never understand what I have to go through!" and looks like she might harm another student
>nearby teacher visits classroom after hearing the chimpout noises from our classroom
>analyzes situation and pretends to greet Queen Nigger but secretly mouths that she's reporting her
>I watch queen nigger get fired
>I watched it cry actual tears over it
>nigger has the nerve to sob that she didn't deserve to be fired and she dindu nuffin
Throughout elementary school I had a general unease about niggers but this is the time that I realized there was something very wrong with them.
>>
>>133451307
How can you find that funny. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>133461163
Hello, you must be new here.
>>
>>133459394
>>133460979
It was a fairly evil thing post modernist pediatrician psychologists did, they literally decided aspergers is intelligence+low social skills to "normalise" autism caused by later pregnancies and then it became "okay" because all the boys they did this too were middle class and intelligent.

It's post modernism, the psychologist called my school and that's how all of this started. Since that call I've been pushed further and further from any ability to respect authority. As it stands now, I just have such a livid hatred of left authoritarians for what I feel they've done to life.

I had NO friends because my grade 1 teacher actually thought it was a good idea to tell the class. I had friends before that, after that the kids began to ostracise me.

You think I'm the only white male millennial with a story like this? We were abused by school teachers and no one believes us because school teachers are all compassionate people, right? Not if they're scared of you!

Marxism needs to die.
>>
>>133453805
top kek
>>
>>133461456
Marxists.
>>
>>133451745
Are you sure you weren't just a dick to people?
>>
>That women are so very disappointing
>That teaching staff were not dependable or to be relied upon
>That sports was the only thing that could get me laid when girls always fucked older dudes to feel cool
>That class hierarchy was real and didnt waste anytime prepping me to be dogshit if they could
>That drugs improved my life, but create internal grief and divide you from your peers
>That even If I kept up with the top of the field it wasnt enough
>>
>>133451307
The fact that Jews are just inherently fucked people. I've had several Jewish classmates growing up and each and every one of them struck me as a vile, cunning snake with a knack for entitlement.
The kind of person that snitches on you for taking extra candy or some shit and then rubs it in all year, but if you dare say anything about it, they pull the fucking kike card.

Quite frankly, I don't even know why I use this flag but it grew on me; regardless the point I'll be making is that I don't even have niggers or most other ethnic groups. Jews however, fuck them all - they're born fucked - Hitler literally did nothing wrong there.

Also, >>133451745 is right, met several perfectly fine people which were sorted in normie college classes that were apparently diagnosed with autism. Sure, they were a little odd, but that was primarily because they were mostly socialized among autists prior to them setting foot in our mutual classes. They were all people that had perfectly reasonable chances in life - but a common thing I noticed they all had in common, was that they sported traits considered undesirable in the docile breeding program of the liberals. Liberals want you docile: The more passion you express - figuratively for hobbies they don't consider a priority, or literally in the form of emotions - the more likely you are to end up diagnosed. I feel sorry for those silly retards, having to be associated with something they were undeniably not.
Feels weird to see what the big pharma expects of people, especially given that I'm well on my way to doing something in the psychiatry field myself.
>>
>>133461799
I had the same thing, I've never naturally smiled or at least the same way that other people did. I was never a dick to anyone; I rarely talked but when I did I wouldn't say I was a dick nor was I ever called one. However I was always accused of looking like I'm angry when I wasn't (literally just my default expression) or tired. Ironically the only time I was ever accused of being angry when I was actually angry would be after I was very recently interrogated about looking angry so much that it made me angry that people thought that I was angry when I wasn't.
>>
They killed my goldfish. I think they pierce it with long sharp stick. When I checked my pond, 4 fish floated in the surface and the leaking out blood already spread quite a lot.
>>
>>133462035
*hate niggers
goddamnit I'm shit fucking tired ;_;
>>
>>133462035

honestly I think it depends. Through my hobbies I've associated with a lot of Jews. Many of them have been truly kind people to me. However, many of these Jews are also mischlings or half Jewish. Usually Jewish father non jewish mother.

Not all the time, but it's something I've grown to notice. The full blooded jews are a bit more kikey, but the halfies seem pretty normal to me.
>>
My father owned a business which tends to dispel many illusions a child has about people generally.

I'd come to work with him in the summer and he'd always tell me to "keep an eye on the old-ladies with long skirts and many grandchildren" as they let their grandkids run wild while using plastic baggies to steal. Later I realized he was talking about gypsies. I think I may have been the only 10-year-old in the United States who was redpilled about gypsies or even knew what they were.
>>
>>133462410
This is true in a sense with my experiences with some Jewish people. I know one who definitely doesn't have any zionist connections nor the status to be able to and he has always been a decent guy. It's the zionist Jews that have high status and connections that cannot be trusted.
>>
>>133462035
its an interesting idea. what if autists are treated like trash because there hard to manipulate.

when i was in primary school i became friends with someone who definitly had social problems. i think i stayed his friend because no one else liked him.
>>
>>133451745

You and me both, brother... normies shat on us our whole lives, they tried to destroy our minds, threatened us, jailed us, put us in mental institutions and medicated us, yet we survived, outsmarting them every. fucking. time.

And in the end, all they managed to teach us was how to manipulate them like a collie herding sheep. And now they cry that we're the oppressors, calling us names and labeling us, but they're shocked when nothing sticks, when we become more and more successful at their own game, simply because we have lost the ability to care for thoughts outside of our own.
>>
>>133457075
That's some real Canadian/Aussie shit. I thought he wanted his hands free for his concealed carry.
>>
>>133452040
This for me too.

Only I wasn't around them until 3rd grade. And the only thing I noticed was the smelled bad. It wasn't until 6the grade when they all started hitting puberty. They became violent and horrible. Meanwhile the white kids hadn't hit puberty yet because our parents fed us normal food.

So we were basically a bunch of small white children in a school with large black post pubescent fighting apes.

Biggest redpill of my life.

Also, belligerent homeless red pill when a homeless man screamed at me and threatened me for no reason. I didn't even know he was yelling at me at first. Now when I see homeless people I turn in the opposite direction.

You don't become homeless unless you've systematically run every friend and family member Out of your life. The homeless have nothing to lose and you should be very careful around them.
>>
>>133451307
abortion is wrong
reminder in the great scheme of things you and everyone on this board ends up being just as valuable as that downie
>>
>>133461139
Good one.
>>
>>133451307

When I was the only one in my class who could properly read a sentence.
>>
>>133451745
>I was my own red pill
This desu. Simply for being white and originally lacking interest in the degenerate ghetto subcultures imported from America and other nations.
>>
>>133451307
>About 14
>Pedaling home on my brother's bike with a friend
>Jew (who told me he's 13) runs over the road asks me if I want to sell the bike for ÂŁ15
>Refuse because it isn't mine
>Keeps going on and on
>Refuse
>Friend gets his phone out
>Immediately asks if he wants to sell it
>Friend doesn't
>Asks me if I want to sell mine
>I don't, but I have another at home I'll sell him
>Agree to sell it for ÂŁ30 (old flip camera phone)
>Go home and get it
>By the time I get back it's dark and he's waiting in a lane
>Asks me if I brought it with the charger and box
>I have
>Literally 15-20 Jews in their late teens early twenties come out of nowhere and encircle me and my friend
>Know from past experiences that Jews think nothing of physically attacking goys (only when they're in big groups, never if it's even numbers)
>Turns out they're "just hanging around" and don't attack us
>Jew takes the phone from me and starts inspecting it, "ÂŁ25 yeah?"
>"Nah, you said ÂŁ30"
>"I thought it would be better condition, I'll give you ÂŁ20"
>(((haggle))) for a bit and we agree on ÂŁ20 mainly because that's "all I have in my wallet"
>Tell him it needs charged because I haven't used it in ages
>Runs home to charge it
>Comes back and confirms to the Jew gang that the phone does work
>Opens his wallet
>"Oh, man! I don't have ÂŁ20 in here..."
>"So how much do you have?"
>"ÂŁ15 and some change"
>Actually has ÂŁ10 and 5 Euros (some coins too which I took to be shekels)
>Jew gang have us totally boxed in
>Agree to take the ÂŁ10 and the 5 Euros
>Jew has the fucking audacity to ask me if he can "keep the 5 Euros" because "you can't spend them anywhere here"
>Refuse and he ends up giving me both notes
>Walk away and hear his Jew buddies congratulate him on his business acumen
>Joke was on him because the phone was fucked and only ever stayed on for a few seconds and the camera didn't work

I'm not sure who turned out to be the bigger Jew, but I knew never to trust them after that. I still did. Once.
>>
File: 1492027228581.jpg (52KB, 858x402px) Image search: [Google]
1492027228581.jpg
52KB, 858x402px
>>133451307
>>133452206
Here's another Elsa Pepe
>>
>>133462975
>You don't become homeless unless you've >systematically run every friend and family member Out of your life

even In Poland, where the welfare is low enough no 'refugees' want to come here, you won't be homeless unless you're psychologically damaged.
I suspect that goes even more so for the US
>>
>>133461163
It's sad isn't it? Letting people think that retards are just like everyone else? Then after years of slowly finding out everything you were told is dogshit you start to go crazy. It's tragic. It's a good thing this phenomenon only happens in regards to downies though r-right..?
>>
>>133461139
i hate nigger teachers so much
they can never speak english right and then have the gall to get mad when you can't understand them.
>>
>>133451307
circumcision is evil and wrong

people with derpy faces usually have mental problems

fat people are terrible

women are less capable than men in most aspects, and are a bigger drain on resources
>>
>>133461456
>We were abused by school teachers and no one believes us because school teachers are all compassionate people, right? Not if they're scared of you!
nah it was because you're white
literally all female teachers have a hateboner for little white boys
>>
>>133453805
post the rhyme and english translation
>>
>>133451307
>tfw way younger brother has tall, fat, and has a speech impediment
>tfw he'll be taken for a downie when he gets into middle-school
He's really not that dumb, he just looks like a downie. This is all because my dumb mother decided to have him when she was fucking 39.
>>
>>133451745
haha same but they sent me to a boarding school for autists and that was great fun
>>
“Bambo Brown” by Julian Tuwim

On African land lives Bambo and the Browns
His chocolate face shines even when he frowns.
As soon as the Sun appears on the horizon
His new book is what he’s keen on.
And when he comes back home from school
He plays tricks as he thinks it’s quite cool.
“Come drink some milk” – his mummy says.
But he climbing the tree prefers.
“Come take a bath” – his mummy replies.
But Bambo does not want his skin to turn white
But mummy loves her little boy
As he is good and full of joy.
What a pity that Bambo clever and funny
Is not here to make the weather warm and sunny
>>
>>133453805
Is that rhyme caller "Niger bambu" I used to date a Polish girl who told me about it I was like that can't be true then I went to Poland and there is celtic crosses spray painted everywhere not a single non coloured person in sight and some guy started being racist to me despite me being white just cos I wasn't polish
>>
>>133468145
Yea, that sounds familiar

but I wouldn't take that the same way as racism in America in western Europe.

If you don't live in one of like 20 biggest Polish cities and don't travel abroad, you're very likely to live your whole life without seeing a black guy IRL

there is more a novelty factor there then hate caused by encounters
>>
>>133451307
downies should be euthanized at detection
>>
>>133468145
Myślę, że kocham polskę
>>
File: 1458475335389.jpg (21KB, 604x354px) Image search: [Google]
1458475335389.jpg
21KB, 604x354px
>>133451745
>Lefties are horrid to autistic kids, especially if they're only "autistic" due to some combination of intelligence and other mental problems.

All my lefty teachers loved me.

t. similar story
>>
>>133451307
>"that woman"
Define this. What did you meant with this?
>>
>>133468617
They're nice to ancaps because you're inherently cucked.
>>
>>133451307
I went full 1488 at 16.
>>
File: obama frown.jpg (213KB, 681x475px) Image search: [Google]
obama frown.jpg
213KB, 681x475px
>>133451307
Islam was cancer,
Jews control too much media.

Dad told me.
>>
>>133468617
If you're an ancap you are most likely high in both conscientiousness and openness, and the leftist teachers would respond well to the latter
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-01-11-39-21.png (156KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-01-11-39-21.png
156KB, 1080x1920px
>>133451745
>I want nothing more than to see all these people swinging from ropes
That is what everyone that knows you, even if only as acquaintance, want from you: to die and stop being an abnormal, unempathetic monster with no friends and even less mental sanity.
>>
>>133469040
I remember hearing this before bitcoin cucked every currency in recorded history
>>
>>133451745
write a scathing tell-all autobiography about your experience
>>
>>133462558
If a jew has to work for a living he's alright, but once you get them into mental occupations they're the devil. Not sure why but manual labor seems to make them alright.
>>
>>133451307
I don't see them as useless, that kid at the grocery store reached his full potential. Imagine if all us of could do the same. They're a reminder of how it could always be worse.
>>
Yeah a couple of them. Not Romanian btw, just on holidays there.
I was born and raised in an anglo country where it was common to bring your own lunch. Lunchboxes basically. My dad is French so he brought us to France and thus went to a typical French school from that point.

First few things:
>wore a little bracelet with a little Christian cross
>negro door keeper caught me with bracelet
>yelled at me how it's against the law to bring religious signs at school
>b-but it was my mom's gift
>didn't care, called for the school's principle and my parents
>over a fucking invisible bracelet

Another one:
>hate school food, always skip lunch
>school principle is not ok with this
>calls my parents almost everyday
>mom doesn't give a fuck that I skip lunch everyday
>principle is infurious
>decides to make a special "ceremony" for me to learn how to appreciate school lunch
>the WHOLE class made a circle of tables, they all clapped as I get in the room
>got served shitty food as people clap "welcome back"
>holy shit what the fuck is wrong with them

From that day I was pretty sure that the whole "equality" thing was just a meme so we are simply made and educated to pay taxes and contribute to this Satanic Republic. A few years later I found out that the Republic of France was founded by free-masons, there you go.
>>
>>133451745
I have bipolar too mate. Perthfag here.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-05-13-59-42.png (169KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-05-13-59-42.png
169KB, 1080x1920px
>>133461711
You can't kill and idea, apparently. Do you have a daughter or something?
>>
>>133462035
I think this too.

Lefties call this "arrogant" when they don't like it and "passion" when they do. How lefties play with words like this is disgusting.

>>133462627
This too.

>>133469452
It was for literature effect, there should be some consequences to deter though.

>>133469553
I'm only good at writing in short bursts, it wouldn't be good. I actually think something like YouTube shit could work with me over dramatising segments like that, I have a deeper Australian accent if you can imagine that.

>>133468617
>>133467891
>>133462627
It was a common misdiagnosis... I honestly think they did this deliberately as some sort of autism awareness, you really understand the left when you realise they're like this to what they fear, whether it's Islam or black people.

>>133461799
>>133461670
..are you actually implying me being a dick as a 7 year old warranted being told to leave early and watch the other kids come out 5 minutes later at once?

I mean sure, I'll actually admit I was being a dick but first you have to realise that being a dick doesn't warrant how I was treated by the teachers. Like, you're accusing me of sociopathy here and you're somehow placing the blame on a 7-14 year old kid?

It's time to leave the internet. Get up. Walk to the mirror, realise that is the face of someone who would rather blame a child than admit to being wrong about something.

>>133470013
Learn to use it and know what drugs work for you, for me caffeine solved these depressive episodes I sometimes had which were actually paralyzing, I haven't had one since high school. Solving bipolar is basically drugs and meditation.
>>
>>133451307
They die early anyway, downie dude did what he could, worked hard and made friends. If the mother and her husband had more kids she'd be right as rain as long as each one wasn't a tard.
>>
File: 1490707338519.jpg (35KB, 460x396px) Image search: [Google]
1490707338519.jpg
35KB, 460x396px
>>133463655
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-16-16-13-30.png (148KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-16-16-13-30.png
148KB, 1080x1920px
>>133470472
How did the right wing people made you feel like shit?
>>
>>133451745
even though you would be justified, you would only become the monster they wanted you to be
>>
>>133452605
>communist

we'll forgive you since you are literally an autist
>>
Learned that some beggars here are faking it and some are even much richer than average businessmen here.
>>
>>133471961
That's true.

But I'm still a walking example how people in the current age can treat children like shit and even feel virtuous for it, I think wrapping it back to me is a form of virtue dishonesty. I'd say it's "blaming the victim" but that would only get me even more Alinksy style shit from you.

Leave it at, you're a disgusting person if one group is simply aggressive to another, especially if the victims were children. You literally can't claim it's revenge or retaliation, you can't claim it's anything but resentment and when you feel that towards a child as their authority and then wonder why he grows up to hate you and hate authoritarity..

Sorry, I'm off track, who's lacking empathy again?
>>
>>133463655
>ill give ye 30
>so 25 yeah
>ok so thatll be 20
>right-o 15 it is
>heres your 10
>now where my change of 9.99

fucking KIKES HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MEME
>>
File: 1499242425154.jpg (29KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1499242425154.jpg
29KB, 225x350px
>>133451307
I naturally hated and rejected Gays and Jews
>>
>>133456788
Same, I got redpilled from my dad from an early age about ((them)).

Everyone with redpilled parents, how did it affect you?
>>
>>133472561
>posts anime
:S
>>
>>133471961
>if you kill your enemies, they win
>>
>>133468617
As a conservative, I think my early views were a breath of fresh air to one of my English teachers. She was more of an old school lefty, not fully regressive, like the younger ones.
>>
>>133473296
How so? Don't we want an end to certain groups completey knowing things will be better if they don't drain our resources? Or spread and teach degenerate mentalities
>>
Non white minorities are ungrateful pricks and don't deserve human rights.
Maybe my first deduction with hand on experience without having prejudice.
>>
Realised from a young age that nigger rap is degenerate, especially in the minds of whites. Everyone I grew up with idolised rap so whenever I said I didn't like rap they looked at me like an autist, I made the realisation that they were brainwashed
>>
>>133468141
Bambo a gudboy he dindu nuffin
>>
>>133468141
Bonus points for author being a Jew.
>>
>>133451745
Iktf actually
>>
The whole autism thing is a new meme. Honestly, I never ever heard of autism until I was like in my 20s.

Back in my day (I'm in my 30s), "ADD" and "ADHD" was the Leftist Jew's game to "diagnose" children they didn't like with a disorder.
>>
>>133451307
Had a literally retarded gypsy in my class. He was manlet, ugly, gypsy, sub-human, maybe falsely retarded just to drain our werfare system and to do nothing in class. Always sat with open mounth and eyes gazing nowhere. I did not feel pity for him. I felt hatred. That was in middle - school. In high - school started studying about Hitler and history and realised he was my guy.
>>
>>133462049
This is the standard tactic with the public school scum. They're bullies. They will manipulate children into a reaction, so they can then say "ah hah! See! He has a disorder!"
>>
>>133462461
Funny, I grew up with Polish parents. So I always knew about Gypsies, although never really saw any until I went to visit Europe.
>>
>>133451307
So how's life at the grocery store OP.
>>
>>133469734
funny that the only time people where like 'poor jew' they where in labour camps. Really makes you think.
>>
>>133467707
Mom had me the same age and I wish she hadn't man. Have your kids young or freeze your fucking eggs.
>>
Downies were subhuman.
I always saw them get special treatment and all this other shite but deep down we all knew they were not like us. Saw how everyone was extra nice to them. Also saw niggers which was rare sight in Ireland as a bunch of fucking monkeys. We made a rhyme with actually knowing what it ment in school. Iny meanie miny moe. Catcha a nigger by the toe. If he screeches let him go. Iny meanie minie moe. Teachers didn't really care.
>>
>>133473039
I used to be like 'dad what is your problem with niggers, there aren't even any there' and 'pleas lets have just one goddamn dinner without talking shit about the gypsies"

Also, my moter once won a work application to the EU, and we could have moved to Brussels, but when they visited the city, they saw how many arabs there were and how dirty it was, so we stayes. They didn't want to raise to daughters in a city like that.

So I started as a compassionata libfag, but was readpilled by and also female friend like 2 years ago. Now I'm even a bigger "naczi" than my parents.
>>
>>133466857
https://youtu.be/goGaSpPamng
>>
Does anyone have that really long copypasta about "The Don"? He was a downie that school kids convinced he was a mob boss and he beats up black kids.
>>
>>133451745
Probably the best post I've read all year.
>>
>>133476327

Polan is wierd

and the poem is about you
>>
>>133451745
>>133459394
>>133460979
>>133462627
>>133467891
>>133476556
/pol/ 100% confirmed for being just as mentally ill as trannies. A ditch is waiting for every single one of you when the tendies run out.
>>
>realized that tards were tards
>realized that abbos aren't human
>realized that traditional pagan spiritual persuits are inherently better than organized religion
>>
>>133478863
>rushing to defend lefties in primary schools "equalizing" children for the long run
Do you know how I spot pinko scum?
>>
File: PicsArt_07-11-10.46.35.jpg (506KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-11-10.46.35.jpg
506KB, 2048x2048px
>>133478863
>/pol/ 100% confirmed for being just as mentally ill as trannies
>Just now coming to this realization
>>
>>133451307
I'm starting to digest the ultimate pill.
All humans are dumb and should be killed.
The left were right about us and we were right about the left.
No matter what direction we go, it's hopeless. The globalists were right all along.
>>
>>133479107
This is called the blackpill newfriend
>>
Shit probably a few things.

>3rd grade teacher told my parents I might have ADD (ah the 90's).
Probably did have it but parents where kinda hippies so, no go schlomo!

>Was yelled at in 2nd grade (Like autistic screeching from the Teacher) because I slung my lunch box over my shoulder and accidentally hit a chick in the face.

>Grade 8 the shop teachers would always let the girls go first and keep the guys back. They also use to prev on the chicks as well.

>Abos not being well adjusted people.

Man thinking back now, public schooling just made me hate authority and most of my peers.
>>
>>133451745
Holy fuck, same here.
>>
I went once to a commemoration of the Ustashi war crimes over Serbs, Roma, Jews.
The Serbs have also inflated this number, 700 000 only in Jasenovac but really it was 700 000 for the all killed.
Anyways, the Serbs payed their respects, lit some candles, stayed for the liturgy.
And I saw (((him))) then. A JEW.
He was so unnatural! He was short and fat, and hairy but patchy and balding... and he had the hook nose...
then he spoke, with the whiny Jewish voice.

I've since hated the Jews. I forgave the Croats.
>>
File: 1474139315853.gif (3MB, 392x376px) Image search: [Google]
1474139315853.gif
3MB, 392x376px
>>133479090
>those legs
How the hell does it even stand without its legs being snapped?
>>
>>133455572
>if he won't shit anywhere

never change polan
>>
>>133459040
Idk about any other denominations, but baptists are insane turbo-cucks. Pastor at my grandparents church went on this hour long rant about Islam being a false faith, which I found funny, but then got on about how we have to "protect our brothers" in Israel, referring to the jews there, and all the 'gods chosen people™' horseshit.
That church is the reason I'm skeptical about any church I consider worshipping at, too many puppets in too many places.
>>
I realized I would rather bang prostitutes than dealing with dating.

Speaking of which, what race of prostitute should I get tonight?
I am in Amsterdam for a few more days, banged a big tit Russian yesterday.
>>
>>133467411
>all female teachers have a hateboner for little white boys
This is true.
>>
>>133451745
good point about using emotions and not having them. it really weirds people out when you just cut through the chaff and tell people the truth.

and i don't mean just being an asshole and blurting out offensive shit. if you're honest with yourself and other people, some folks are just going to reject you. they can't take the rawness of it. it's like opening a blister.

Even if you agree with leftist shit, you piss them off. I'll admit that being 6' tall white male probably gives me a big edge in life because i'm physically better looking and more confident than most of humanity. watch the shitskins/women steam at that statement. can't fucking win.
>>
>>133478135
>retarded people are incapable of normal interaction
>rather than ignoring the retard, these two guys engage in harmless banter with the dude on a level that makes him happy
>the retarded boy enjoys the attention and there's clearly no actual malice involved
>Stacy comes along and begins to virtue signal to make herself feel better about herself
>she will never actually engage with the retarded person beyond this point - he's just a prop in her narrative
>the two boys will likely never talk to this kid again either for fear of being perceived as bigots and bullies
>the end result is that the retarded boy is once again left isolated

All this infomercial proves is that women ruin everything with their inherent need to make everything about themselves.
>>
File: 1484750769339.jpg (10KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
1484750769339.jpg
10KB, 256x197px
My first redpilled was a weird one. I didn't realize it until 10th grade, but the experiences themselves happened in middle school.

Being in middle school, I lived in a city where whites were about 50%, Spics about 35% and niggers 15%, so up until middle school I hadn't had to many bad experiences, because I managed to go to the 1 white school on the other side of town. However, the middle school was the only one, so EVERY ONE went there. And, as expected, niggerty occured. I saw fights nearly every week, and I watched TWO DIFFERENT KIDS, on two separate occasions, one white, one black, get their heads put through the trophy case in the hallway.

Now the way the school worked is there were 3, unspoken rules that everyone knew. "If you're not black, keep your head down, keep your mouth shut, and have at least one black friend" those were the rules. And it didn't matter if you were white or mestizo, you followed those rules.

As a result, I had alot more Mexican friends and white friends that black friends, because we often got along in our distrust of the blacks, and we often had similar senses of humor.

But being the product of two bleeding heart liberals, I was taught that "it's not their fault", or "you should try showing them some compassion". You know what compassion got you? A complimentary ass-whooping from da'shawn. So I avoided them, all the while making excuses for them.

Then I got to 10th, grade, and out of my local school district and into a tech school. It was a good school, less blacks and spics. And I remember watching them, the apes. They acted THE EXACT SAME WAY. Nothing had changed. Still ooga-booga'ing it up! Nothing. It didn't matter how much money they had, they acted like fucking animals. Then I talked to a long time spic friend of mine, a close ally against the monkey menace from back in grade school, and he dropped some bombs on me, and then told me about this place. I've been here ever since.
>>
>>133482689
Tl:dr; niggers are animals no matter how nice an enclosure you put them.
>>
>>133451745
I lived a similar life but in the american south everyone hated me, untill I became our highschool's football star. i could hit hard, then they feared me....still do. I moved back to my little town last year. the brutality of this place made me the proud kekistani I am today, and I want that for my son. here we still fistfight each other. we have two cops, and they just smoke weed, and drink shine all day. it's the life
>>
>>133451307
When I was about 7-8 in 2nd grade, I had to move to a different school that was primarily black. I remember specifically saying to my mom "Black people just care about money, drugs, and girls". That school redpilled me on degenerate niggers.
>>
File: (((elephant))) in the room.jpg (82KB, 822x562px) Image search: [Google]
(((elephant))) in the room.jpg
82KB, 822x562px
>>133460337
they had to repeat each grade of maths from 4 to 6 twice? so they had to do each 3 times in total?

WTF??!!?!?
>>
File: f deserve.jpg (280KB, 969x968px) Image search: [Google]
f deserve.jpg
280KB, 969x968px
>>133461163
awww, she still has teh compashuns

don't furget, you'r're hear forever
>>
>>133451307
I grew up in Thailand as a white guy so it was instilled in me from a young age that light skin signified success and intelligence while dark skin represents the opposite. Thai culture is pretty based in that regard, particularly in their attitude towards black people.
>>
File: (((Hate Speech))).jpg (114KB, 745x589px) Image search: [Google]
(((Hate Speech))).jpg
114KB, 745x589px
>>133461456
>We were abused by school teachers
we were, and not just the ones that had what you describe happen

teachers are 90% failures, they resent actual clever people

at least you have a nice rage now, might come in handy
>>
The old testament and the rules set within are a desert survival guide for primitive people that don't understand ethics or bacteria.

>It's hot as fuck
>You all smell like shit
>Food is limited
>Don't fuck my wife
>Respect your parents that are trying their best to keep you alive
>Don't eat pork or shell fish because it's "unclean" and I don't have time to explain how bacteria work
>Don't kill people because people might kill you
>Those other God's keep demanding you sacrifice your children and reproduce recklessly, we have no time for that. Don't worship those
Basically a means to control idiots
>>
>>133484748
Yes. That's exactly it. They had fun competing with each other, so they finished the material(grade 4 through 6) while still in grade 4. Including all the tests, which they did phenomenally on. They actually kept a running tab on wrong answers on their tests, one of them had 6 total in English(grade 3 through 6).

Then they had to do it in grade 5 again, because that's the curriculum. And again in grade 6. It made me a tad lazy and petulant, this system, when I was small and the school was the world. Then a little murderously resentful when I saw that it's not some universal constant, but I started calming down a little bit starting, I think, 7 or so years after the realization.

Another funny one, my maths teacher in grade 9 wanted to let me do grade 10 maths, which is a pure repetition course since they really do not want to fail people, and wasn't allowed to. I'm not sure what part of that is worse.
>>
>>133468141
Lmao
>>
>>133484748
To clarify, they didn't have to repeat grade 4 material, only did grade 5 material twice, and did grade 6 material thrice. Because equality. Gifted education is an unfair advantage and strictly illegal.
>>
>>133452605
>I have real autism and I'm a communist
Stop repeating yourself.
>>
>>133462035
>t they sported traits considered undesirable in the docile breeding program of the liberals
sounds likely

and not necessarily a conspiracy, just the same mindset of teachers

you use that flag because you know it's true
>>
>>133453805
tfw same thing here in bulgaria except with gypsies
>>
>>133485438
>Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.
Leviticus 19:19 KJV
What the FUCK did the author mean by this?
inb4 "it means no race mixing"
Why get all metaphorical all the sudden when it was apparently necessary to say "Don't fuck your kids, retard" in the same book?
>>
>>133452206
>>133464183
Man, she is cute. I wonder how many white children she has.
>>
>>133462049
>I was actually angry would be after I was very recently interrogated about looking angry so much that it made me angry that people thought that I was angry when I wasn't.
bizarrely, I was once forced into crying in a parent teacher thing, and my parents and teacher seemed actually pleased
>>
>>133462627
>and we whispered back - NO
>>
File: 1469805458052.png (3KB, 156x166px) Image search: [Google]
1469805458052.png
3KB, 156x166px
>>133462975
>Meanwhile the white kids hadn't hit puberty yet because our parents fed us normal food.
nigger, nigs grow faster but don't reach the same level

they gestate for 1 week less, raise their heads earlier, earlier first tooth, first speech, earlier puberty, and die earlier

it's genes, not food
>>
File: VaticanWalls.jpg (628KB, 718x539px) Image search: [Google]
VaticanWalls.jpg
628KB, 718x539px
>>133459040
>Catholics definitely preserve some prejudice,

Maybe they still do in Poland, but here in America the (((church))) is buying into this cuckpope and his 'jesus was a refugee' (((agenda)))
>>
>>133464183
Not enough pignose on pepe
>>
>>133451307
that all niggers are the same, wheter its the african or their far east brethen in New Guinea region (sea / jungle niggers). had a sea nigger acquintances in Uni, and boiiii he's crazy af like those niggas be like dank memes vines
>>
>>133461139
desu that wasn't really race related, she just had issues
>>
>>133462975
>when a homeless man screamed at me and threatened me for no reason.
silly anon - don't you know that only women can suffer street harassment? Men are always safe and welcomed in every public space.
>>
>>133463094
lol no, dumbfuck
>>
>>133451745
I feel you bro. I went through something like this a lot of times.
>>
File: 1459072070980.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459072070980.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
>>133451745
You... You are me

>bipolar 1
>>
>>133461139

reminds me of a story my friend at the time told me when I was in year nine. I live in a wealthy area with a Jewish school nearby, called mosada, with armed guards outside. An older Jewish kid wearing that uniform grabbed him by the tie asked him is that an iPod ( he was listening to it) and wanted to take it, I think he offered to buy it too. They are a dangerous mob despite having some harmless appearances and despite the civilised veneer
>>
>>133487475
>51%ers consider this white
top lmao
>>
>>133451745
>Falsely diagnosed with autism
>Falsely
>that entire post
>>
>>133488995

Google Masada if you don't know what that is. BTW the guards were/are armed with submachine guns which are not even legal but of course they get a pass
>>
>>133469452
>>I want nothing more than to see all these people swinging from ropes
and why would he feel that way?
>>
>>133455572
Theres no way Poland is a real place. Sounds like a fantasy world from a movie
>>
>>133469974
>founded by free-masons,
judaism for goys
>>
>>133488995
>>133489248

Oh and this was in a laneway in public. And my friend went to my school not the Jewish school
>>
>>133489141
>that country
>any authority on what is white
Hah.
>>
File: 1442975608784.png (56KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
1442975608784.png
56KB, 290x200px
>>133489148
Bipolar fucks will rule sea and land.

Natrual selection has guarded us, we can reach a power level called mania.

You got no chance. We advance society on oure own terms.
>>
>>133470665
hmmm, interestng point of view

>>133472416
>who's lacking empathy again?
me

>>133476890
>I grew up with Polish parents
are the still polish? or did they stop after you grew up?
>>
>>133451745
>I am my own redpill

Many many years ago when I was just a lad
The liberals they diagnosed me with something really bad
''Twas then I realized that I they didn't want my best
My emotions weren't the kind that they could use to pass their test

So I continued in by I found it very strange
That the politics of tolerance was filled with so much rage
I learned I was bipolar and since then my life has changed
Because I know the liberals don't mean the words they say
I'm my own redpill
I'm my own redpill
I'm my own redpill
>>
>>133489798
Im gonna snitch you out to your wrangler, anon
>>
>>133486084
>my maths teacher in grade 9 wanted to let me do grade 10 maths
in my final year of high school, our chemistry teacher taught 2 of us the college level course in our lunch breaks

the school refused to let us do the exam for it though

good bloke
>>
>>133486283
are they young enough for marrying? I'll take both
>>
>>133451307
The retard redpill was definitely my first. I was about 6 or 7 when I saw some retards getting a ton of positive attention just for being retards and I thought something along the lines of "wow, if I could do nothing but rock back and forth making donkey noises, I would be completely worthless."

Fuck retards and the people who waste our planet's dwindling natural resources on them.
>>
File: 1444991743935.gif (1MB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1444991743935.gif
1MB, 218x218px
>>133491451
But i own them.

The bureacrasy that was supposed to contain me only empowerd me.

I came out stronger. I get twice the neet money too follow my own treatment plan.

We have the power to fight any system. History has shown we will never accept unjust authority.

We have a history. A place in the human condition.

We are crasy, thats all they need to know.
>>
>>133492246
Old enough I'm starting to get worried about one of them, sadly. Other's looking to buy a house with her boyfriend. Swell guy, sailed around for two years, and worked on a hydro plant in Mozambique(big $$$). Burst into laughter when I said Madagascar was discovered by Indonesians, turns out he'd seen enough down there. Good company.
>>
Fuck niggers and man is a slave to his animality.
>>
>>133493328
edgy and deep
>>
>>133493213
I'll take the first one then :^)

is 6 kids enough for her?

codeword is NIGGER
>>
>>133474105
This is the newest newfag I've ever seen.
>>
>>133493420

Which is which?
>>
File: nun of monza2.jpg (314KB, 966x940px) Image search: [Google]
nun of monza2.jpg
314KB, 966x940px
>>133493512
>just barely one-upping my parents
>>
>>133493531
both
>>
>>133493792

You've lived a sheltered life.
>>
>>133493741
>>just barely one-upping my parents
give her my regards
>>
>>133460337
That seems weird. There was a gifted boy in my brothers class who they got to do university grade math in 8an (i.e. 14 years of age). But it may differ a lot between municipalities etc.
>>
>>133489798
>power level called mania
>Standing in middle of a busy road smearing yourself in garbage whilst screaming about how the government is recording everything you say

Ok.
>>
it took me a long time to realize there is no such thing as objective news

the evening news which feels so objective and factual and offical and true, is just what a specific group of people have decided to present to their viewers, based on their own agendas, biases, and angles, even unconsciously so

sounds small but this blew my mind when I understood it

there is no such thing as an 'official, factual' news source, it's *all* definintionally biased.

anyway the redpillI had when younger was all people should be judged individually, no matter their race gender age etc. stereotypes and biases are good for rough estimates but everyone is individual and can't be judged based on pre-existing biases. racism is pathetic and idiotic
>>
>>133494532
It doesn't. I was offered, but as you can't take the exams I didn't want to do it just to repeat it later. They got no such offers. There's no standard way of dealing with gifted students, no guidelines whatsoever, teachers have no obligation towards them, and gifted education is strictly illegal. That's school law, not municipal practice.
>>
>>133451307
I realized blacks were infirior
>>
>>133469842
His "full potential" is working a pleb tier job for the 10 years in between childhood and an early death due to genetic inferiority.

His production value is not remotely enough to compete with his drain on the healthcare ststem and on his parents' time, and he probably has no qualitatively redeeming characteristics beyond a dim and engrained friendliness, if that. He isn't writing poetry, having healthy offspring, or significantly bettering the lives of anyone.
>>
>>133451307

That nobody actually investigates or thinks about anything. 99.9% of the human race simply repeats something they heard someone else say.
>>
>>133494881
Did you realize that white are inferior to asians tho?
>>
File: 1484108261061.jpg (95KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484108261061.jpg
95KB, 675x900px
>>133494618
All part of the disquise.

Most are left in a state of mind in which they cannot utilize their analytical power.

Their reality is skewed. As is everyones. They just cant handle it.

Mr poop man, if he hasnt an-heroed. Will learn a million red-pills from reflecting on his loss of reality.

Once you have passed the barriers created by confused minds. The power can be managed.

Bipolar people have a foundation upon which they can create.

We are in high demand as C.E.O`s and other positions requiring understandning human fallacies.
>>
>>133451307
3rd grade realized all niggers stink
>>
>>133480812
Cease your degeneracy embrace the Lord, and start a healthy family, lest you wake up one morning at age 75 realizing your whole life has been for naught.
>>
File: Mississippi.jpg (27KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
Mississippi.jpg
27KB, 418x328px
I was raised in south Mississippi so I was exposed to many big redpills at an early age: race realism, the importance of gun rights and free speech, differences in sexes and gender roles, the list goes on. For a long time I lied to myself because the msm and Hollywood constantly stated that I was wrong. I guess my biggest redpill was realizing that I was right all along.
>>
File: 1468078778804.jpg (68KB, 1200x662px) Image search: [Google]
1468078778804.jpg
68KB, 1200x662px
>>133494618
>>133494618
I have done similar things in the past.

I went more systematic to work on my "problem".

Once i started reading the works of people in my same state. Things became much more clear.

Oure natrual tendency to be paranoid is not new to this century.

Paranoia is wounderfull. It makes us question everything.

It gives us a diffrent path. Most uf us kill them selfs before discovering their past and present.

And we are also over-represented in murder stats. Mostly because of skewed realities.

But the determination we can achive is great once you have a clear set of goals.

>weaponized mania
>>
>>133451307
I knew niggers were subhuman and their speech pattern, music and lifestyle was heavily detrimental to a functioning society
>be spic
>grow up in a very mixed neighborhood
>in school wiith other spics, chinks, whites, poos and a few nigs
>When we're given free shit like pencils or other supplies niggers ALWAYS complain they didnt get more and break it
>Niggers attack other kids just for giving funny looks
>The way niggers speak made no sense
>they took pride in speaking english incorrectly and have this chimp arrogance
>no one took them seriously.
>>
>>133495988
>Stop conducting yourself according to the risks and rewards or the society you're actually living in and do what these semites living in the bronze age allegedly demand that you do instead!
>>
>>133457075
The only thing that gets me mad about this image is libcucks would say it never happened, and even if it did that young nigglets shouldnt be held responsible for their actions b/c they don't know better.

If half the fucking faggot white people had to interact w/ niggers at a normal level they'd turn.
>>
>>133495333
>>133495333
I honestly don't know where you guys have been. None of this is new, the fact of the matter is people's brains are not evolved to accept logic and fact and think rationally that's not how the majority of the population works. And if you think it is your ignoring thousands of years of human evolution and the use of religion for us to make babies. We are evolved to drop the logic at the door and proceed in the way which will get us the most babies. These women with these migrant issues don't even realize it but they are opening themselves up to get fucked by sandniggers for the rest of their life to spread their genes. It's not a disease, it's how we work as a species.
>>
>>133496668
Enjoy your crack and AIDS, nigger.
>>
File: 1448992308592.jpg (66KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1448992308592.jpg
66KB, 370x370px
>>133497102
Well put.

Theres a cancer called DSM. It has spread too all western medecine accrose Europe\Americas.

They give us stimulants and mood stabilizers. They barely understand the condition.

We refuse to live conditioned.

We kill ourselfs with millions in our checking accounts.

There is people fighting. But they are all labeld crasy. They have all had a hard time realising what we have created for millenia.

A deep urge to understand. An urge to act.

Which often leads to crasy shit.

4chan was my savioure. The amount of crasy shit you can allow yourself to be brainwashed with is the perfect "chaos theory".
>>
>>133497587
Wow, how did you know I'm a black crackhead? Jesus must be magical afterall.
>>
>>133451307
When you die without children, having shitposted on 4chan most of your life and not done anything of use to anyone, will you consider your life be as useless as the Downs syndrome kid?

Why not?
>>
File: jkdUQCl.png (574KB, 605x558px) Image search: [Google]
jkdUQCl.png
574KB, 605x558px
>>133452206
>that gorilla nose
>that man chin
>>
>>133486084
>>133486283

To be honest, when sweden used to be white, ideas that would be considered retarded in america like no child left behind would work well with sweden because it used to be majority white.
You should notice how all the kids failing and holding everyone back are spics/niggers, but if the school is all white, everyone passes and things are great.
Sweden's education laws haven't caught up with its demographics
>>
>>133487155
easy.

follow the bible
make sure cows that fuck are one color
have seperate fields for different seeds
dont wear cloth and linen at the same time
>>
>>133500156
>make sure cows that fuck are one color
>dont wear cloth and linen at the same time
Fucking sage advice right there, folks. Where can we learn more of this wisdom?
>>
>>133500002
There weren't any foreigners there. It's just a natural consequence of the IQ distribution. -1 standard deviation is intellectually a perpetual 12 year old, -2 an 8 year old. There are massive differences even at relatively common levels (1 to 2 standard deviations).
>>
>>133451745
>I was my own redpill.

that's deep, anon.
I'm sorry you feel this way and I wish you luck.
>>
>>133480569
BEGUM
O R D O D O G S
>>
>>133451307
>Elementary school
>refugees suddenly shipped in my neighborhood
>never see them in school
>"remedial" classes take every single one
>walking down hall you can smell which classrooms they are in
>smells like cocobutter, ass, shit, BO, and sometimes weed
>every interaction I have with them they are always doing nothing
>trying to steal my stuff
>picking on non african shitskins
>there was always something off about them
>never really liked them
>middle school
>found out liberals in state wanted them
>but didn't want them in their neighborhoods
>used political pressure to force them in my neighborhood
>disdain for lefties intensifies
>highschool
>make Jew and Hitler jokes throughout middleschool into highschool
>loved being edgy
>proto-sjws and, not even kidding you, Jewish college professors have meetings with some of the more gifted Hispanic students
>trying to push sjw agenda on us
>always got bad vibes from meetings like they didn't really care about me, more like I was a pet
>other hispanic students eat that shit up
>White privilege enters their vocabulary
>something smells Jewy
>college days
>Negra calls me white passing
>told I benefit from white privilege because of it
>hate for lefties and lefty policy now solidified
>>
>>133487155
>prove the other rules makes sense scientifically
>additional rules do not make sense
>???
>follow em anyway since we probably don't know why they're there
>>
>>133481508
you should realize that you are actually in the right if you tell the truth and society is just diseased by (((them))) and socially engineered to stray from the light
>>
File: IMG_4122.jpg (20KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4122.jpg
20KB, 184x184px
Because of my AS, I'm mostly absorbed by details and enjoy finding connections and overanalysing people and noticing countless meaningless shit. It just amused me to eg. notice when a classmate changed the usual boots he would normally wear when it's a cold, rainy morning by the logo in the side of said boots. Yes, that level of autism.

And then I started to get interested in history and politics around middle school and then I started to notice patterns in many places and certain kinds of people.

After that all it took me was to learn a little about the many fallacies, historical events and characters that shaped the world and notable not-arguments people do in politics and social discourse to absolutely despise for all of eternity the marxists, sjw's, socialists and commies during highschool and currently university.

I fucking hate them so much and I wish nothing but the worst pits of hell to them.
>>
>>133455241

If it's ok for nigger to get freestuffs why shouldn't I get some?
>>
>>133451307
That women have it harder just because(fine with it)
Hard working is a must be trait
believe that's all
>>
>>133452206
fucking hate her face
>>
>>133503095
I like you Argentina. You got many Nazis there after the war, they trained you guys right. Is the rest of Argentina as based as you?
>>
File: 1492645152069.jpg (48KB, 697x478px) Image search: [Google]
1492645152069.jpg
48KB, 697x478px
>>133451745

Im sorry aus bro; I too have had a difficult life. Justice will come soon, and it will be swift and unrelenting.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.