[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

liberals think putin is a mass murderer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: de8.jpg (19KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
de8.jpg
19KB, 400x320px
can anyone explain to me why this is?
>>
my co worker is a liberal and he keeps saying this
>>
>>133450257
>explain
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>133450428
i've never heard of it. i did a google search with no results and thats the best any good goy can do.
>>
>>133450257

well, everyone who doesn't like him and is vocal about it keeps dying. I mean, may it's just a coincidence
>>
>>133450257
Who cares what they think? They also lick obamas taint
>>
File: 1471349932765.png (54KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1471349932765.png
54KB, 800x450px
>>133450543
I was just memeing but they say he killed journalists or something, but who cares because journalists are scum anyways.
>>
>>133450635
is that it?
>>
>>133450709
you got me
so not really a "mass murderer"
>>
Chechens aren't people
>>
>>133450635
>everyone who doesn't like him and is vocal about it keeps dying
So apparently the hundreds of people that work at Echo of Moscow and Dozhd and all the other pozz'd liberal media that exists in Russia are all some kind of zombie or ghost.
>>
>>133450257
Chechnya.
>>
>>133450257
They're claiming he's a mass murder because of all the dead Journalists and opposition figures that get killed.

Fuck them. Cucks will be cucks. It's not like they can do anything about it.

>b-bbbbut he's a mass murder.

I cannot wait to gas Libshits. The day can't come soon enough.
>>
Tell everyone Putin is a bad guy because he kills journalists. Spend 18 months defeating your own argument by being as corrupt as possible, constantly publishing false stories and attacking a fresh politicians family.
>>
>>133450756

yeah, pretty much.
>>
the think with why putin goverment get this kind of shit is well because the murder of journalist and some other people
the think is this people are murder using polonium a element that is use by russians since the urss days and pretty much part of the culture of russian agents to make thinks go acording
also i do not like putin in some thing i like in other one of this is the guy who got arrested playing pokemon go in a church he was not screaming nor making shit he was in the church silently no one even care neither see him like o that faggot is playing pokemon so he put that video in youtube and now i facing 3 years in jail also a police team armed with rifles got to arrest him, later on this group of feminism this one really decerve jail got in a church a start playing metal and get naked the feminist shit my boys also they make more tons of shit like kissing women police officers, rioting public destrucction state property damage and insanity, also putin hate the gays so i like the country also the accetance is over 89% so the russian people love him so he will be in charge the next presidential season
fucking faggot got arrested for playing pokemon in a church and didn`t do shit poor bastard that is only bad side
also the economy is crippling, our dollars can strech as far to buy some poor girls that are hungry, is sad but is not my problem is not like there is not work to do is their life choice
i like russia so far and i stand with putin
>>
>>133452679
this is why i fail grammar test all the time i put think like thing omg i`m retarde this is why i repeat 3 grade so far
>>
>>133450910
>>133451241
Liberals know nothing about that now because now Chechens are evil since they mass murder gay people
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings

>Yury Felshtinsky, Alexander Litvinenko, Boris Berezovsky, David Satter and Vladimir Pribylovsky claim that the 1999 bombings were a false flag attack coordinated by the FSB in order to win public support for a new full-scale war in Chechnya (while Boris Kagarlitsky claims the bombings were coordinated by the GRU)

All those men were assaniated
>>
>>133450257
Supposedly he's offed a couple of libtard
journalists in Russia covering topics like
gay rights etc. Doing the world a service if
it's true.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.