[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW, What's the matter? Can't handle a real woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 41

File: Screenshot_2017-07-13-11-06-06_1.jpg (103KB, 1080x740px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-13-11-06-06_1.jpg
103KB, 1080x740px
>Between 2000 and 2015, he said, the percentage of lower-skilled men aged 21 to 55 who had a job dropped from 84 percent to 77 percent, "a massive change relative to historical levels." The decline is particularly acute among men in their 20s. Employment fell 10 points over the same period, from 82 percent to 72 percent. In 2015, he noted, 22 percent of men in their 20s who lacked a college degree had not worked a single day during the previous year—up from 10 percent in 2000.

>In 2000, just 35 percent of lower-skilled young men lived with family. Now a slight majority of lower-skilled young men reside with their parents, whether they're employed or not. For those who lack employment, the figure is 70 percent. The vast majority of low-skilled young men—roughly 90 percent—have not built families. "If you're not working, as a man in your 20s with less than a bachelor's degree, you're pretty much single and childless," Hurst said last year on the podcastEconTalk.
>>
http://reason.com/archives/2017/06/13/young-men-are-playing-video-ga
>>
>>133449139
In video game you die average of 8 times before finding pretty woman.

In reality you die once and there are no pretty women. Just financial transactions and selfies.
>>
I'm never gonna be galactic emperor like in my vidyas IRL, so why bother.

Even Trump can barely manage to be emperor of the US. The deep state keeps fucking his shit up. Let a;ong emperor of Earth. Let along emperor of the galaxy. I mean, he's doing great things, but seriously some "God"-emperor that is. What chance do I stand?

And yeah I'm too much of a loser to date. I don't hate women like those MGTOW faggots though.
>>
I find it really pathetic how everyone circlejerks about these undefined masses of young men "oppressing" women just because they play video games and don't date. You all bitch about these legions of young men doing this yet they are shit on everywhere.

Just a reminder, you are the status quo not them.
>>
>>133450408
>circlejerks about these undefined masses of young men "oppressing" women just because they play video games and don't date
Who's saying that?
/pol/ just says it's DEGENERATE.
Most people just call you a loser and laugh at you.
Our politicians decided mass immigration will make up for it.
>>
>>133450812

People all over the internet complain about it all day. And there are countless articles about how women are suffering because of men and how they won't be men, so on and so forth. Of course, the bitterness about men these days doesn't seem to have fixed it at all, it's only made it worse.
>>
>>133450947
>And there are countless articles about how women are suffering because of men and how they won't be men, so on and so forth.
Huh yeah. I see crap like this sometimes. It's not that women are "oppressed" by loser men, just that women don't have everything they wanted.
It's often really misrepresenting things. There's definitively a shortage of high status, desirable men for them to marry but you can't just "man up" and become Chad the investment banker that they want. Many men just aren't very employable. All the jobs you can get are pointless dead end jobs. It won't even make a difference.
Funny thing is, women wanted all of the privileges of being men but they won't "man up" and marry down like men have always done though kek. It's too counter-nature. It won't happen.
>>
>>133449139
What if your job is making video games. Checkmate, liberals.
>>
File: 1496955898557.jpg (103KB, 540x689px) Image search: [Google]
1496955898557.jpg
103KB, 540x689px
>the men women don't want try flirting with and getting with women
pisses women off
>the men women don't want give up and leave women alone
pisses women off

Just face it, if you're not a Chad, women hate you. They might be nice to your face but really, they hate you. Nothing you do will ever appease them.
>>
>not going to trade school and getting a good trade job to support living alone, playing vidya and enjoying your hobbies
America needs tradesmen, good way to get a job in most areas.
I'm an unmarried single early 20's guy, going to trade school for welding and manufacturing, gonna live the solo bachelor life traveling, improving myself with the good pay from working in trades.
Why live as a parasite off your folks when you can live the comfy life on your own two feet?
>>
>>133449139
the kikes caused this with the sexual revolution and now they sneakily blame us. bastards.
>>
reminder that any non-virgin woman(so 99% of adult women) are damaged property and WILL divorce-rape you.
>>
>>133452821
reminder that women carry the DNA of every guy they've ever fucked. Chad is still cucking you even if you knock her up a decade later.
>>
>>133449139
>men get shafted in the courts
>women are completely in control of custody unless they've been caught using illegal drugs
>can cry rape at literally any time
Not worth it at all desu
>>
>>133449139
I don't find women to be likeable people for the most part.
>>
>>133452705

Yes, and /pol/ also joins in on blaming us too. Never mind that western society was completely gutted years ago with feminism, the sexual revolution, slut culture, no fault divorce, on and on. Nope. Lets just blame young meek men playing video games!
>>
>>133449139
I'm not sorry. In fact i don't find anyone to be very likeable.
>>
>>133453013
>>133453124
iktf
I don't even find myself to be very likeable.
>>
Fuck off i don't want to give a shit , you give a shit for me. You do what has to be done , i'll passively support you but don't expect anything else from me.

Why? cause you're all full of shit and i can see that you're all full of shit. Pfft , i don't give a fuck.
>>
>>133453370

>Fuck off i don't want to give a shit , you give a shit for me

Nobody understands that though. If you want men to be "real men", give them rewards and incentives. Or else they'll keep opting out.
>>
>>133453251
I know , i'm a bit of a piece of shit myself desu.

I don't know about you but i'm going with enlightened self interest atm , i'm not dying for no fucking "glorious cause". Fuck that.
>>
>>133452146
>caring what women think
Absolute leaf
>>
>>133453738
Pfft , convince me to risk my life in battle. Go ahead , bet you can't do it.
>>
>>133449139
What garbage

I work a high skilled high paying job over 60 hours a week, live alone, have a bachelor's degree and still in my 20s.

I'm single and childless

My cousin works low skill low paying job, part time. He spent half the time in his 20s unemployed and hasn't ever moved out of his mom's basement.

He has a gf and two kids

This article is bullshit and not realistic
>>
I don't want to build up something only to have it destroyed because of HAPPENING. Those who have nothing can only go with profit.
>>
>>133455168
men in the past fought to protect their families. but feminism destroyed the family unit, so what's there for young men now? just vidya and rotting.
>>
>>133452146
Women are the worst of the two genders , they deserve nothing. They are glorified sex toys. Fuck them , we shouldn't even let them vote.
>>
File: 1486016026548.jpg (99KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1486016026548.jpg
99KB, 1024x819px
>>133454685
Alright. Try not to be too much of a piece of shit desu. There's plenty of that already.
I'll live a life of dedication to kek. I will become one with the memes.
>>
>>133449139
That's OK? Bullshit.

Mid-to-late twenties. Most of my male childhood friends are now fucking college dropout losers. All highly intelligent. The only common denominator: vidya . It's depressing.

Play games every once in a while. If you're really young (middle/high school) you can even play pretty excessively. But once you're a man you need to seriously limit it.
>>
>>133455257
I barely even like my family members. I'll fight if the fight comes to me , otherwise i don't give a shit.

Most you can expect from me is to spread red pills but don't expect me to ruin my life doing it either.
>>
>>133453013
Pretty much this

I'm about 30 and i can't help but feel like there's nothing for me out there. Women are hopelessly useless
>>
>>133455333
>Alright. Try not to be too much of a piece of shit desu. There's plenty of that already.

That's my main goal in life : to not be too much of a piece of shit.

>I'll live a life of dedication to kek. I will become one with the memes.

Quit yer LARPING.
>>
File: 4123412341.jpg (26KB, 760x475px) Image search: [Google]
4123412341.jpg
26KB, 760x475px
>>133452876

What the hell man... what the fuck
>>
>>133455168

That's exactly what I'm saying. You shouldn't risk your life in battle and you shouldn't be a disposable male slave.
>>
>>133455671
It's the cards we've been dealt , i'll find myself a woman and have kids one of this days but i'll do it mostly out of a sense of duty not because i really want to.

If i don't do that i know i'll just go off the deep end with degeneracy and end up being a fucking serial killer or something. Yes , i'm that fucked in the head.
>>
The only solution is to become a teacher at an all male christian school, then slowly red-pill your students in order to ensure the next generation doesn't make the same mistakes.
>>
>>133453013
I hate this place sometimes.

You're not supposed to like them like you like your friends. You're not going to be wowed by their integrity or leadership or intellect. The quality of woman you can get reflects YOU. If YOU are alpha then you'll attract a woman who is fun and loves you and is pleasurable to be around. And don't blame our times for producing nothing but whores. Go on christian mingle or something. Fuck. Pussies like you are worse than cuckservatives for people who think like us.
>>
>>133452821
big if true
>>
Most in this group who dropped out probably did it for not very good reasons, but honestly if you work and pay taxes in the west you are literally paying to have your own government displace you with foreigners- hard to be motivated in that case.
>>
>>133449139
Wow, who would have figured that if you strip away all incentive for men to contribute to society, call them all evil rapists who inherently hate women, remove their position of power and do away with allocating authority to them when they reach adulthood, that they will just opt out, say "fuck this" and lean toward escapism because the real world has turned into a horrible fucking nightmare?
Add getting financially punished if your marriage turns sour, why the fuck should young men be eager to work toward building up a society that despises them?
Everything is broken. We all know it deep down. And much as I seem to constantly be proven right that things will only get worse I absolutely fucking hate it.
I've arrived at that point where it tears me apart inside to be proven right time and time again.
>>
>>133456268

/pol/ is part of the problem too, most of /pol/ cannot comprehend what you just said and will blame young meek men for opting out because it's the easy thing to do. Internet culture is like that. Young men are endlessly socially shamed and pressured for things out of their control.
>>
>>133455489
i meant as in your wife and kids. and now most young men dont have those thanks to feminism, so we've no reason to fight
>>
>>133456683
The main difference is that shame tactics no longer work in the age of shamelessness.
Tell a girl to stop slutting it up and close her legs? "Omg slut shamer!"
Tell someone to lose weight and quit being a lazy fatass? "Omg fat shamer!"
Honestly the main difference is that /pol/'s shaming tactics, at least, try thwarting self destructive behavior. You'll be shamed for being a pussy if someone walks all over you. If you're a man? You'll take it as a sign to develop a backbone and grow stronger.
But in todays world we shame people who shame others for engaging in destructive behavior, further enabling them. Want to see something really peculiar? When you get a chance, look up "Tweaker Nation." It's an internet subculture dedicated to using Crystal Meth and all of their members provide a support system for those junkies. Just one example of how shameless the world is becoming.
That said, even the prosocial shaming tactics won't work any longer in a world where you put yourself at serious risk if your wife leaves you. It's no wonder why we're collectively growing more meek and unwilling to engage in society: all the old promises and rites of passage are gone.
>>
>>133455959
>You're not supposed to like them like you like your friends.

Good , because i don't have friends.

>You're not going to be wowed by their integrity or leadership or intellect.

Yeah , no shit.

>The quality of woman you can get reflects YOU. If YOU are alpha then you'll attract a woman who is fun and loves you and is pleasurable to be around.

Yes , if you're a "real man" i.e Chad Thundercock , which guess what? i'm fucking not. It's disgusting really how things work , if you're not "good enough" you don't get much "love" (which is just a chemical anyways). We're just fucking objects , animals. There is no spiritual side to us (apparently) , nothing to bound us together , nothing sacred.

It's all just about what you can offer someone else. "How can i use you?" , that's it.

T b h the only thing keeping me from hedonistically killing a bunch of people is the fact that we are all just fellow sufferers here and i can respect that people have no choice in being what they are. It's not anyone's fault. It is what it is. Just stay away from me and we're cool.
>>
>>133455959
>And don't blame our times for producing nothing but whores. Go on christian mingle or something. Fuck. Pussies like you are worse than cuckservatives for people who think like us.

So i should go get myself some brainwashed whore who thinks Jesus is coming back to save us from ourselves? bahaha. Goes to show that people have to be brainwashed into behaving themselves because we are all just inherently pieces of shit deep down inside.

Don't be fucking stupid , i know how women work. But guess what? i can see through their bullshit and i don't like them. None of them.

I don't like men either. In fact i don't like the way reality works period , call me a faggot if you want.

I can cope and even be a "winner" form a family and contribue to society , but don't expect me to give too much of a shit or die to "make the world a better place".

This movement has no fucking basis. No spirit. Find something real and eternal to base yourselves on or you're doomed to failure. Find something that will make me and guys like me want to go and die in battle for your cause , that's what you really need to do.
>>
>>133457514
I'm 5'4". When I was in high school I had acne. But I still got girls because I was confident, assertive, interesting, and funny. Be those things and you'll get girls. Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>133449556
>In reality you die once and there are no pretty women.
There are if you are not hideous and you try a bit.
>>
>>133457455

But there is an entire internet subculture dedicated to shaming young men. It spans across many sites. The reason it hasn't really worked is because in REAL LIFE, young men see how they are treated and what they have to go through, and so they opt out. That takes precedence over internet scum yelling at you to do something. Western society has eliminated all incentives, benefits and rewards for men to opt in. /pol/ cannot accept this and so /pol/ deserves all the stress and bitterness they endure when they complain about "men these days".
>>
>>133449139

Writes article about young men not having a job and not starting a family.

Meanwhile shitloads of young men have been trying to find jobs, with or without a degree, that will pay them more than McDonald's pay.

Complains about young men not having jobs or starting families but imports shitskins and hires niggers for diversity qoutas.

Really hoping NK makes good on that nuke threat.
>>
>>133455833
It also means every coal-burner is part nigger.
>>
File: GERbraunE5.jpg (31KB, 331x400px) Image search: [Google]
GERbraunE5.jpg
31KB, 331x400px
>>133457538
>Find something that will make me and guys like me want to go and die in battle for your cause , that's what you really need to do.

No, you. If you do you won't have any trouble finding a woman. Pic related.
>>
>>133452876
There is no evidence, as far as I know, that some dude's DNA can control a woman's behavior from inside of her or that it can insert itself into the genome of her child except by fertilization.
>>
>>133457779
One /pol/ realizes that NEETdom is just a massive general strike against the globalizing Jews they'll hop on board.
>>
I had a girl I loved and cared for. She repayed me by getting fat and quitting her 60 a year salary job to work in a restaurant. I dumped her. I always paid for everything too and I was sick of it. Eight years down the toilet
>>
>>133453024
>Never mind that western society was completely gutted years ago with feminism, the sexual revolution, slut culture, no fault divorce, on and on.
That's what it is for you. For guys like me who actually bothered to work on getting good with women, it's a fun playground of numerous pleasures.
>>
>>133457941
Yeah, this sounds like bullshit. Would love to see evidence of something like this.
>>
>>133457696
I know i can get pussy if i want to , but i don't want to. I really just couldn't care less.

I'll do it at some point in the future (probably) but atm i'm still considering whether i should blow my fucking brains out or not.

Cause you know , nihilism and all that.
>>
>>133458089
Google microchimerism
>>
File: IMG_3108.jpg (47KB, 565x1005px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3108.jpg
47KB, 565x1005px
>>133457779
>>133457779
Aaaaah well. All of you are forgetting that free will and goodness exists. Explaining these "rules" over and over again makes people think that's how ALL women are, when in reality it's SOME but not ALL. Don't swallow your own poison anons. Reality is more chaotic than your giving it credit for. At least in reference to "all women are hoors, and cut throat thirsty beeeches"
>>
>>133457870
There is no cause i'm willing to die for , it's all relative. It's all bullshit.

Sorry , if there was ultimate meaning i would be a commited soldier. But there isn't.

So for me not giving a fuck it is.
>>
File: IMG_3279.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3279.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
>>133458017
Id say it's more a strike against being a good and well rounded man
>>
>>133457870
I'm not trying to demoralize you btw , this is my honest opinion. You might have a reason to die in battle in your world. But i don't.
>>
>>133457514
>It's all just about what you can offer someone else. "How can i use you?" , that's it.
No man, there's such a thing as real love. For example, between friends. It's just that sex is fundamentally not the place to seek it. Sex and love are distinct. Sex is rooted in instinctive hardwired behavior, is at least to some extent selfish, and takes into account many "unfair" factors, such as physical appearance. Love is a higher function. Both are good in their proper place, one simply must not expect love to be found in sex.
>>
>>133457941
Read the study they cite, they are forced to admit that women who've never had children had measurable amounts of male DNA in them. They identify sexual intercourse as a probable source.
>>
>>133458422
I'm not disputing that, I'm disputing the idea that the DNA influences the woman's behavior or can contribute to her child's genome.
>>
>>133458266

A lot of women are bad, but it's not just about "women". It's far more complex than that.
>>
>>133458415
Why not look for spiritual growth then? Pray to God? Do spritual reading especially by CS Lewis or Thomas Aquinas. It sounds like you've been thinking on the same nihilistic track thinking for a while now. Your still breathing. Your hearts still beating. There is meaning. You can find it if you take the time to search. It's obviously not where you've looked already because you are in a bad shape, for now. Look into exorcisms especially sermons by Father Ripperger. He's well versed and loves a Thomistic approach to life and meaning. Very insightful stuff. Some of it very spooky.
>>
>>133458683
No man is righteous not one (humankind is riddled with sin) it's wrong to think they're all sluts. Don't let the Jews break up the family unit or marriages any longer. Notice how they don't swallow their poison, and pop out a lot of kids
>>
>>133458416
All relationships are transactional.

The only thing you can base a "friendship" and "love" on is the fact that we are all just fellow sufferers here and that no one really knows what the fuck is going on , but even then , so what? i still don't like most people and i have very little sympathy for them and very little inclination to forgive them their faults. I mean t b h , i'm not very likeable myself.

If (and it's a big if) i don't kill myself i'll get me some "real friends" not the wishy washy type , and if SHTF in my little corner of the world i'll fight to the death against our enemies. But atm it's just me myself and i and i see no reason for me to give too much of a shit.

It's probably just immaturity on my part , i know. I'm sure i'll get attached to people later on in life.
>>
>>133449139
All these worthless used up whores and single mongrel owning mothers are starting to regret, and like all women with regret they project it against men instead of taking responsibility.
>>
>>133458515
I recall reading part of the study saying that genetic disorders which appear in adulthood were more common among promiscuous women and homosexuals, which would seem to suggest that exposure to large amounts of sperm can change your phenotype. Just look at coal burners, after a few years of nigger loads they start to look and talk like they're black. Their IQ ends up going down too.
>>
File: feelix.jpg (14KB, 297x307px) Image search: [Google]
feelix.jpg
14KB, 297x307px
The odds are stacked against us, but I still believe that things will get better. I still believe that there's something worth fighting for.
>>
>>133458950
Love is a commitment to each other, namely WITH ACTION (affection is the application of something towards a desired effect) it's been said that if you give a woman a teaspoon of affection she'll go for another 200 miles. Love is NOT an emotion. Although it helps to be attracted to the other. Love as a definition is to "will the good of another" if your looking for "tofu fairy orgasm fantasy rainbow unicorn 24/7" then you don't understand how little you comprehend about marriage
>>
>>133458889

I never said I thought all women are sluts and men certainly aren't free of sin either. But your approach is flawed. Trying to socially shame young men on imageboards while giving them no incentive is bound to fail. This is a civilizational issue and nobody can force me to do anything.
>>
I have no reason to try. I don't care. I'd have to bust my ass just to keep some roastie happy so fuck it.
>>
File: Better to be far right .jpg (66KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
Better to be far right .jpg
66KB, 500x378px
>>133449139
>Society has create a large subset of untethered military age men with large amounts of sexual frustration and free time
Whats the worst that can happen?
>>
>Work cuck job 10 hours a day to give money to your wife and kid that could potentially grow up to be a massive faggot
No thanks
>>
>>133459294
I really hope we can drop the race thing and just unite as men against the forces that fucked us over. I can assure you brown guys have it just as fucked up and we're all pissed off.

together we'd be unstoppable
>>
File: Rage.gif (592KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.gif
592KB, 320x192px
>>133449139

Does anybody else find themselves triggered by this trend in Journalism where the headline has one of the following soundbites in?

>"X is COMPLETELY DESTROYED/SHUT DOWN by Y"

>"X is bad, and here's why"

>"X maybe be bad for people who like X, too"

>"Y is suddenly making a comeback, and that's a good thing"

Where the fuck has this trend come from?
>>
>>133459512
Buzzfeed and other hyperbolic nu-media
>>
>>133459251
>whaaaa being a man is hard.
>I'm too weak to be a father and fight against degeneracy
No shit Dick Tracy
If you don't want to compete take your genes with you, your grave is the last one on the left.
>>
File: 20170706_111645.jpg (724KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170706_111645.jpg
724KB, 2048x1152px
It's really not all that hard. I'm 34, stock shelves all night, come home at 8am, stream vidya without soliciting donations, and somehow make my wife happy. Thankfully there's no kids around as I would need massive taxpayer funds to support my family.
>>
>>133458727
>Why not look for spiritual growth then? Pray to God? Do spritual reading especially by CS Lewis or Thomas Aquinas.

Lmao , it don't work like that. I don't just read a book and suddenly i have meaning in my life. That's just someone's opinion , i'm sure it's interesting though.

>It sounds like you've been thinking on the same nihilistic track thinking for a while now.

Just telling you the way i see it.

>Your still breathing. Your hearts still beating. There is meaning.

Nah , there isn't. I may have subjective meaning but that subjective meaning dosen't involve me going to war in any capacity. Maybe God ahs a plan and maybe i'm just a puzzle piece of that plan and maybe that plan involves me not going to war. Who knows.

>You can find it if you take the time to search. It's obviously not where you've looked already because you are in a bad shape, for now. Look into exorcisms especially sermons by Father Ripperger. He's well versed and loves a Thomistic approach to life and meaning. Very insightful stuff. >Some of it very spooky.

That's cool , i'm aware of the supernatural and stuff. I don't believe death is the end either , but like i said , so what? i'm still not dying in battle fighting ZOG or whatever , i still just want to be left alone to play video games and then maybe slay bitches for a few years , then start a bussines start a family and then hopefully die of old age.

That's going to be my life unless something like WW3 happens.

In a way i wish i was like a German kid in the 20's , you know. I kinda wish i could believe the bullshit and be a war hero. I know i have it in me , and i'm sure it would be lotsa fun (you know in a way , i know war is horrible yadda yadda).

Btw a Christian Jap , lmao. Cuck much?
>>
File: RtheDon.png (1MB, 1146x643px) Image search: [Google]
RtheDon.png
1MB, 1146x643px
>>133459384

check out this sweet based black guy in a drumpf hat
>>
File: joesph sobran .jpg (285KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
joesph sobran .jpg
285KB, 500x400px
>>133459384
>the race thing
How about you go fuck yourself darkie this country was supposed to be for my people as the founders intended. Everyone of you devalues my labor takes jobs that could have been mine and makes our society less safe and steals money out of my pocket via tax that goes to welfare you are my enemy same as the jews.
>>
>>133459512
It's just clickbait. They know most people don't actually read articles they just want something to link to people to prove they're right so they give them titles like "RESEARCH SHOWS ALL WHITE MALES ARE FUCKING RACIST HERES WHY"
>>
>>133459599

Things are declining at an immensely fast rate and your social shaming is meaningless. People have tried it against me before. This is not about me, it's about western society and how the traditional man/woman relations were destroyed. You trying to shame me on /pol/ to opt in won't work, because this problem goes beyond me or you.
>>
>>133459721
Technically my people were here first but whatever. Keep distancing allies so we fracture and never achieve anything.
>>
>>133459804
>we wuz injuns an shiiet nigga
why would we need the help of a civilization that got BTFO by small pox and 500 moor rape babies ?
>>
>>133459698
No I didn't say instanteous fix but that's the problem isn't it. Almost every need we have at our finger tips. Except the fix to become a man. I'm glad you mentioned you wanted to start a family. Life was never meant to be easy. But that's no reason to quit on level 4. Become a man and then decide to quit. Having pubes on your chin does not qualify you.
>>
Women only love money

A friend of mine got married and had a mental breakdown because he realised he needed to always be a provider to ensure the marriage sustained itself. He is a full time lawyer, hosting and going to networking events every week, working on app development that is going nowhere and sinking money into it endlessly. Never sees his newborn daughter, never does anything social except when ordered by his wife. Just a completely miserable existence.

I do not want any part in this gold digging shitfest. I want to have lots of money, for me, and to be able to provide at will, not provide at duress.
>>
>>133459955
I'm the moor rape baby.
>>
>>133449139
Give me one good reason why I should be getting a job.
>>
>>133460033
no you're the rape baby of the moor rape baby
>>
>>133459750
Shaming? How can you shame someone that has no shame. If you don't want to. Fine. I'll be a Man for you. Don't you worry.
>>
>>133449139

Why don't they do critical analytics on niggers.
>>
>>133459200
T b h , gif related.

I'm pretty sure you're onto something though. I'll work on it. Try to humanize myself a bit and grow some attachment to other people and try to give a shit when people die or get hurt and all that. I'll try to buy myself a sense of humor too , which i seem to lack.
>>
>>133460122
Better than being inbred.
>>
>>133460025
This, it's in their nature. They want men on the top of the social hierarchy. That's why we all have twice as much female ancestors as male. That's why most males didn't even reproduce. That's why they never marry a man who earns less than them. There's no love or anything, it's all a financial transaction. And that's what actually hurts because us men have the need for affection and partnership. But all we get is basically equivalent to an escort service.
>>
>>133453013
this, it's not that I can't get one, it's that 98% of them are completely insufferable. I grew up surrounded by women, they are terrible people until they turn 50, maybe. I couldn't care less about fucking them, if i want a sex doll, I'll move to thailand or some third world asian country where women still have some values, at least there they won't divorce me and take all my shit.
>>
>>133460146

Your entire approach against me is shaming, you're just salty it doesn't work. Why do you refuse to address how western society was ruined? You instead think posts bullying young men on /pol/ is going to change anything. How about you man up, be a real man, and fix western society. You can start with the outrageous promiscuity and divorce laws.
>>
>What's the matter? Can't handle a real woman?
More and more men don't feel like navigating the minefield that constitutes "real women" and all the pitfalls of marriage such as having to support her lifestyle should you breed and she splits.
>>
>>133450408

That's because /pol/ is a feminist board.

Just look at all the threads talking about how men should live for women.
>>
>>133460235
When they married she was still in grad school, now she works and earns more than him. She earns more than 99% of the population. He is stuck in the hamster wheel trying to out-earn her until the marriage hits the rocks.

Redpilled me because I kept wondering what she saw in him, as he is a beta by behaviour. Once I realised it was all about his money I felt foolish for not recognising it sooner.
>>
File: IMG_3283.jpg (22KB, 425x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3283.jpg
22KB, 425x346px
>>133460375
Sure it's being ruined but that doesn't mean it isn't salvageable. Why don't you and your wife become the family in the right direction? Why in Gods name are you giving up now? Why now? Why can't you be a model for future generations? Or at least the envy of the neighborhood?
>>
>>133460608
>Sure it's being ruined but that doesn't mean it isn't salvageable.
Source.
>>
>>133460603
I have no idea what to think. Yes, women bring many problems. On the other hand, Peterson says that marriage and kids are like 2 thirds of your life and skipping out on that is a grave mistake. So what the fuck am I supposed to do. I think there's no right answer and I'll regret every choice I make, be it to get married or not get married.
>>
>>133455959
>The quality of woman you can get reflects YOU
Thats the point
Society judges you by who you associate with. I would rather be with a woman i can be proud of instead of someone i have to constantly worry about and their intentions for me.

Hence the quality of women i currently have access to is shit and i have yet to be with one i want to settle with.
>>
>>133460749
We get old and die alone or we get old and die with our family we love or we get old and die with our family we hate.

Ideally the die with the family we love part is the objective. I'll be aiming for that.
>>
File: IMG_3282.jpg (10KB, 236x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3282.jpg
10KB, 236x257px
>>133460717
>Good an evil 101

If not your friends, then why dont you bide your time with your bloodline and let these dengenerate self righteous self hating men and women die out while your spawn remains?
>>
>>133460608

You're an idiot who thinks that shaming young men on /pol/ is going to fix anything. Here's something that will burst your autistic bubble - people have been shaming young men for years, and we've gotten to this point, so your method hasn't worked. The problem is not young men who play video games.

Now, you need to stop being a coward and answer my fucking questions. Why do you refuse to even talk about how western society was ruined? Feminism, extreme promiscuity, no fault divorce, sexual revolution destroyed the foundations of the family. And you, like the typical /pol/ retard, think that you can just shame me and other guys into opting in and then the problem will be solved?

Give us a reason to opt in. Give us incentives, rewards and benefits. Answer my questions or I will conclude you are a spineless coward.
>>
>>133460014
My main problem is that i get bored easily and i don't care about anything other than staying alive and getting my way. Being "a real man" sounds boring as shit t b h , but no one ever said that spirituality was fun now did they?

I mean , i can feel that there is something spiritual to me just living a normal life , like it's a lesson or something.

In a way going to war sounds easy to me , you just kill motherfuckers and then maybe you just die , who cares. There are clear rules and regulations in the military. Not much bullshit when it comes to relationships and best of all : no "f3lingz".

You just do your fucking job and that's it. I can see myself doing that.

Compared to that just living a normal life sounds hard. I can tell that doing relationships will be hard for me (never had a friend or anything , out of choice for the most part).
>>
>>133449139

>That women can't talk as openly about sex is really a subset of a larger difference, which is that while both are allowed to do anything they want, only a man can identify with it. Women must distance themselves from it, more or less depending on situation. When a man has sex it is a reflection of who he is; for women it has to be something that happened.

>Say you're lucky enough to have the most wonderful of all experiences, the menage a trois. Right on. "Umm, dude, I've had threesomes and they're not that great. They're actually pretty awkward." Um, dude, you're not doing them right, they have to be sisters. So afterwards the guy will tell... everybody. And for the rest of his life. Any future girlfriend will hear about it within the first month of dating: Things That Make Me Cool. The woman may tell her friends, but she's not going to tell guy friends, and certainly not bring it up to potential boyfriends, and it sure as hell never reflects on her character. "It happened, but it's not who I am."

>
The thing is, in any MFF, there are three people who could be telling you the story, yet the narrator is always a penis. He had a threesome, the supporting cast say they "were in a threesome once." Assuming you live in a town where X number of threesomes happen every year and there's no repeats, then there are twice as many women with a history of menages than men. Yet despite being the majority, it's the man's story to own and the woman's to disavow.
>>
They think it's bad now! Wait until VR gets good, I'm working and playing games in spare time but when VR is good enough I think I'll quit never to return to the real world again.
>>
>>133459599
English teacher is bringing the bantz tonight
>>
>>133458019
My worst nightmare thank you for reminding me why i preferred to be single
>>
>>133460958

>You could play it the other way and say, well, some women do repeat, but then in that case those individual women have had more threesome than guys, more experience with them, but they're still not allowed to own it, and if they do it's still at a distance: "I don't know, it just kind of happened." The only time you'll hear a guy says those words is if you're his girlfriend and he just cheated or you're the police and he's holding a head, and that's not a joke but a description of the motivator: shame.

>But the point isn't simply that women do it but disavow it. I just told you a fact which, as a man, you must disavow yourself in order to continue dating. In order to see the world as ordered, you have to pretend that very few women as compared to men have had threesomes.

>There are, of course, an unusual few women who "own" it, talk freely about their sex without shame, but unless they are comics they run the risk of inviting stalkers and anyways, no matter how much they are otherwise liked or respected, people will still whisper quietly to each other: "what happened to her in her life that made her do these things?" Sexy women, you have a choice: you're either a slut, or broken.

http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/06/amy_schumer_offers_you_a_look.html
>>
>>133460930
>why dont you bide your time with your bloodline and let these dengenerate self righteous self hating men and women die out while your spawn remains?
Because I don't care about that stuff and it would significantly lower the quality of my life.
>>
>>133460146
Are you White or Japanese?
>>
>>133460146
shamefur dispray

lel
>>
Face it, it's just going to get worse and worse, slowly and slowly, until eventually one day, we finally get a collapse.

At least I hope to fucking hell we get a collapse.
>>
File: confidence.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
confidence.png
269KB, 450x325px
>>133457696
>>
>>133460236
Yeah , i dunno man i think i'll give it a try. I mean what else am i gonna do? be a NEET and play video games for the rest of my life?

Nah , i can do the real men thing. It might suck at first but i'm sure if i level up enough it will get easier eventually.
>>
>>133449139
These people live in a fantasy land where job growth is still full time positions and automation isn't butt raping just about every industry. We don't need more people, we need less and we certainly need to genocide third worlders.
>>
File: pepe65.jpg (28KB, 446x399px) Image search: [Google]
pepe65.jpg
28KB, 446x399px
>>133461052
not to be a one ups men but lets GO
> be age 21 me
>work guberments job makes good cash for a year
>quit guberments job to be closer to family..issues
>dates nice tall blonde girl age 21
>all we go is fuck,smoke weed, trip, and play cards
>relationship end at 6months line
>she broke up with a decent looking guy with a car job, extra money, gave her ... her first BIG O ever......
>for her drunk neet 35 year old ex bf, that beat her daily
>felt bad mannn
>>
>>133456268

Love this post.
>>
>>133460914
How can you love someone for whom you know wouldn't be with you if your account balance was lower? There's nothing genuine about that love, they don't love you, they love the things you generate like money and status. They don't love you for your personality or your virtues. The fact that you're a ''good, honest man'' means fuck all.
>>
>>133460235
Maybe we just need to accept them for what they are and try to be more Chad like for the sake of everyone involved, i mean it's not like THEY can change.

It's all up to us in a way.
>>
>>133449139
>can live like a king by providing for myself
>live by my own rules never have to listen to bitching
>can do whatever i want whenever i want

WHY SHOULD I be interested in women, and don't even start with the "secure the existence of the white race" i don't give a shit if that means i have to reproduce with a skank thats sucked every dick in town.

women want men to care, start being down to earth, loving, thoughtful and motherly instead of whores and gold diggers.
>>
File: 1483249847255.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1483249847255.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
>>133456268
>>
>>133461715
>she broke up with a decent looking guy with a car job, extra money, gave her ... her first BIG O ever......
>for her drunk neet 35 year old ex bf, that beat her daily
I'd rather be the second guy.
>>
>>133461866
everyone is already in an arms race, working out, getting tatted, shaving their heads, just to get an old flabby roastie, i see it all of the time; bitches hold all of the cards and they know it
>>
>>133462025
They don't hold shit , women ain't shit. Go get yourself one that isn't a roastie.
>>
>>133461866
I'm not a Chad, I can't fucking act like that, it's not in my nature. I want a stable woman, not someone who enjoys being treated like shit. I can't respect women who can be or have to by psychologically manipulated.
>>
Thats we needa camp and stop feeding these roasties free points and kill streaks
>>
>>133462007

>C-c-can I touch you? guy

vs

>bend her over, pull her shorts and panties down, and choke her while having sex guy
>>
>>133462007
dont we all kek but im not a nigger so i got that going for me
>>
>>133461848
Yeah , well either we keep going and try to make shit better or this is it for humanity. Your choice.
>>
Yeah, I just stay home all and play games and post on 4chan. All the women are out prostituting and getting fucked and I'm just not interested in living that life. I don't even understand what the issue is, women can go and get fucked by Chad at the club. What's the problem? I'm willingly minding my own business and taking care of myself, and now they bitch I'm not giving them any attention? Just share your one night stand with your friends. Women want to be whores and then blame men like me for them being whores and alone.
>>
>>133462184
Then go get yourself one you like , faggot. What's the problem? why are you here whining about it?
>>
>>133461871

This
>>
>>133462382
Because eventually it is going to fuck everything up forever.

That's the issue. If the White race goes extinct that's pretty much it for what's left of "humanity".

Maybe the East Asians can do something but nothing compared to what we are able to accomplish.

You're not seeing the bigger picture here.
>>
>>133462320
How is perpetuating Chad behavior making anything better? Humanity going down the shitter? If we can't do better, good fucking riddance. But don't worry, plenty of Chads around to keep the civilization. Because it was Chads that built it. I work with teenagers. It's clear whose dad is a Chad. If a kid is a shithead who can't keep attention for 5 minutes and is loud as fuck and is distracting everyone else, chances are his dad is a masterrace Chad. We need more kids like that.

>>133462449
Oh thanks for the advice anon, it never occurred to me to do that.
>>
>>133458019
Hearing stories like this makes me kind of glad none of my relationships have lasted more than a year. Too much investment for one girl.
>>
>>133462626

That's going to happen regardless of what I do. Women can just enjoy themselves and be single mothers for Chad and I can enjoy myself and live for myself, by myself. What's the issue? Women fought and voted to be single mother whores, so let them live the life they want. Majority of women around me want mixed kids.
>>
I am developing legitimate skills by playing my video games. Just because normies do not recognize them as valid doesn't mean the contrary.

Adapting to diverse situations, pattern recognition, problem solving, teamwork. These are things video games teach.

>but plenty of stupid casual games :^)
These are the ones normies play, not us serious hardcore persons such as myself :^)

The problem is, if anything, the real world has been dumbed down enough to accommodate retards there is no rewarding pursuits in it unless you were lucky enough to be born wealthy.

My skills will come in handy if a crisis ever destroys civilization. Just think of NEETs as insurance, while everyone wage slaves away in mundane society we practice and learn.

In a world where time is money and people are pushed to do shitty jobs quickly, and manufacturing is done by robots, video games are one of the last professions left where people can really spend time towards obtaining absolute perfection at some task. High skill development because all you have to worry about is refining your technique over and over.
>>
>>133460936
No u r because I have to tell you how to be a man
>>
>>133462626
>That's the issue. If the White race goes extinct that's pretty much it for what's left of "humanity".
You're not going to stop me doing what I'm doing by telling me that the reason I'm doing it would suffer and die if I continue doing it, anon.

Humanity can get fucked up its pozzed asshole.
>>
>>133454685
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/5978615/George-Sodinis-blog-tells-of-years-of-rejection-by-women-before-gym-shooting.html
>>
>>133460936
>why men got married in the past
ChristIan values
Needed kids to work the farms
>why men get married now
To get fucked by uncle sam
>>
>>133462841

Ahhh, so you're a spineless coward that's not a real man yourself, and I've completely dominated you to the point where you have to fart out a reply like that because you know I'm right and you're wrong.

Man up. Be a real man. Come back to the west and fix it. You're not a real man.
>>
>>133462756
feminism has completely destroyed the nuclear family and its never going to recover, sure you can sure up the white numbers a bit but the real damage has been doing psychologically. men are at a servere and permanent disadvantage in marriage or divorce and changing this would uproot everything "independent women" have "fought" for.

/pol/ needs to face the reality that the old saying "the downfall of every great man is a woman" has never been more true
>>
>>133458342
>There is no cause i'm willing to die for
There's your problem numbnuts.
If you've got nothing to die for then your life isn't worth living.
Funny how that works. Find something to die for.
>>
>>133452876
This is pure nonsense.
>>
>>133463131
How about, the complete removal of feminism from history. That's something I could get behide
>>
>>133460939
The fact that you're bumping this thread is evidence enough that you're not happy in your situation. You have to remember that a woman is just as flawed and frightened as you are about being accepted and loved. But remember that she won't be the end all be all. And you won't be her end all and be all. We're limited in what we humans can do. It's unfair to expect the moon and the stars from the person. It's a partnership or companionship that will pick you up and dust you off when you fall down. It's not an easy ticket and if you're lonely before the marriage you will also be lonely IN the marriage. Your flaws will be magnified and hers will too and you mustn't think you have to fix the other person. You can't be imperfect and expect perfection. That goes for your children as well.
>>
>>133463097
>gib raisins i be a man you coward

The post
>>
>>133455333
Nice digits CUGD, worshipper of Kek. Thou hast been rewarded.

Btw this thread was on 8ch last night.
>>
>>133449139

I don't want to marry (unless I can marry without alimony ever being an option ) nor do I want kids.
I am however in a stable relationship and have been for 5 years.
I have had quite a few one night stands before.
Am I MGTOW?
>>
File: rwds.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rwds.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>133463098
>feminism has completely destroyed the nuclear family
that was the lefts deep wish to begin with, the plan is to form a new society with the individual completely depended on the state, with no other support structure, like a family. The only problem here is that it goes against human nature, is not really possible and will fail horrible with everyone suffering and many dying, but that never stopped these communist ideologues, see Stalin's genius collective farming idea for reference, but it's ok I have a feeling this will all end great, pic related.
>>
File: React Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
React Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
>>133455439
This is the right answer.

Video games are a time sink, effort sink, achievement sink.
All of your effort, energy, focus, problem-solving, motivation etc. All goes into a computer for virtual rewards and gets swallowed into nothing. Zero effect on the real world. The xbox/pc/ps4 acts like a sponge and absorbs everything good that you could possible do. Futile.
No wonder so many of us feel like our efforts make no impact on the world.
Futility is what we've trained in all our lives.
Vidya tricks your brain by giving you flashing colours and sound-effects to control your mood and reward systems. It's the equivalent of sugar for your action/reward circuitry. Operant conditioning fucking controls us. Intentionally or unintentionally vidya has become the ultimate Jewtool to ensure that we waste

The one place where masses of us place the vast amount of our output is a literal effort/energy-sink, ensuring that we discharge our energy in the most ineffectual possible way. No wonder we all feel as though we're hopeless and can't affect the real world. We cursed ourselves.
>>
>>133463211
read the study i cited kike
>>
>>133463531

You're such a coward you fled the west instead of fixing it. Maybe that's why you can't give me any reasons to opt in. You yourself haven't even opted in. BE A REAL MAN.
>>
>>133456268
The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel
And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
And a dark wind blows

The government is corrupt
And we're on so many drugs
With the radio on and the curtains drawn

We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
And the machine is bleeding to death

The sun has fallen down
And the billboards are all leering
And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVekJTmtwqM
>>
If vidya has taught you anything, its when to camp
>>
>>133463715
Who copy and paste's the same threads, is it some old spinster or is it something more sinister?
>>
>>133463775
>Yes goy! Feed the system that hates you. Give it your energy! No goy! Bad goy! Don't play the video game!...
>>
>>133463775
Anon, do you really think most people do anything better that ''has an effect on the real world''? Is gaming worse than Netflix or Instagram or Pintrest or just yapping with your friends or binge drinking? Is running around a hill significantly more meaningful? I've read more books than an average person, philosophy, you name it. Me reading has no effect on the real world, other than a semi drunk discussion with my friends. Most things people do are useless.
>>
>>133463742
its only going to end when the general public wakes up to the reality that feminism IS A MISTAKE thats ruining one of the most important facets of life.
im not saying its impossible but with the state of things now the near future is going to be a massive collapse where many are going to suffer and you could arguably blame a lot of the fanning of the flames on feminism and the regressive lefties.
>>
>>133462639
>How is perpetuating Chad behavior making anything better?

Are you fucking serious? look around you , the West is filled with fucking faggots who don't keep the niggers in check anymore because they're too busy dildoing their asshole and prepping Jamal and it's ruining everything for everyone.

Croatia isn't safe faggot , you're next on the list!!

Are you even woke on the JQ homie?

WE NEED CHAD NOW MORE THAN EVER!!

>Humanity going down the shitter? If we can't do better, good fucking riddance.

We could (White people and East Asians) , that's the thing. We just gotta fucking do it. We neutralize the Jews and the traitors and we keep the niggers in check and then we could fucking conquer the Universe , nigga. Think about it. It would be so ill.

>But don't worry, plenty of Chads around to keep the civilization.

Bullshit , look around you. Chad is a rare breed. Most Chads (genetically speaking) died in WW2 , actually. And i'm talking about Chad (White alpha male) not Jamal or Ahmed.

>Because it was Chads that built it.

Yes , Chad (who is a White alpha male) fought the enemy and the nerds invented shit , it worked for a long time. We practically conquered the world doing that shit. We kicked ass , faggot. We can do it again if we get our shit together. We still have time.

>I work with teenagers. It's clear whose dad is a Chad. If a kid is a shithead who can't keep attention for 5 minutes and is loud as fuck and is distracting everyone else, chances are his dad is a masterrace Chad. We need more kids like that.

Fuck Chad , Chad is a faggot and likes to bully kids for fun. Become like Chad then surpass Chad. Become the new Chad , the uberChad.

What else are you gonna do? that's literally what life is all about. Ask Hitler , he'll tell you.

>Oh thanks for the advice anon, it never occurred to me to do that.

You're making exuses and you know it https://youtu.be/3oE_sjqklLQ
>>
>>133455959
Yeah, the culture we live in has nothiing to do with women and men turning out like total shit.
>>
File: 1499903701527m.jpg (54KB, 1024x465px) Image search: [Google]
1499903701527m.jpg
54KB, 1024x465px
>>133464028
Playing vidya, eating sweets, working out and being lazy in general makes me feel good.

Interacting with women does not.

I can't be assed to look further than my carnal desires. Women are boring. I'm still in college. I'm going to get my job as a teacher and live my life. If I find a woman that's worth it along the way, even better. But I think a lot of people value women and pussy way too much on here.
>>
>>133458361
What better way for the kike to prevent you from going on strike? Tell him its "unmanly"
>>
>>133464176

And yet all you can do is autistically screech when your social shaming doesn't work. More and more men will opt out and you can't change it. They opt out for reasons /pol/ is too scared to even talk about.
>>
>>133462774
Military maneuvers have nothing to do with any video game out there . 99% of the time, you win a battle by taking the initiative, which requires massive balls (ISIS as an example), positioning yourself correctly in different terrains (you can never learn that on a computer) and with how good your weapons are. COD skills mean nothing in real life.
>>
When I was a student I was ugly. When I became a doctor I was sexy. Strange that.
>>
>>133460936
>The problem is not young men who play video games.
It really fucking is.
Video games encourage you to waste all of your creativity, focus, energy, intelligence, motivation etcetc by inputting it into a machine that then spits out bright colours or wacky sounds i.e. absolutely nothing, whilst making you feel like you've 'achieved' something. The ultimate Jew. Vampiric of your very life-force.

THIS is why you feel like an ineffectual wastrel. Because you are. I'm right there with you buddy, but we've got to take personal responsibility. A lifetime of inputting our valuable human output into an effort-sponge game-box has conditioned us to disconnect from the way that reality works.
Give up the vidya and you'll find that there are fucktons of incentives and rewards out there. But tangible incentives and rewards come with the risk of tangible failure and harm in equal measure to hope of tangible reward and success.
They HURT when they go wrong. And when you succeed you won't get a 'ding' telling you you've succeeded. You don't get bright flashing lights on the boss' weak point telling you where to aim.

You have to learn how to figure that stuff out for yourself.
>>
>>133464345

How empires are lost, the post.
>>
>>133463776
I've read it. Microchimerism is real, but neither you nor the guy in the screencap actually understand what it means. It's not even been definitively proven to be possible through unprotected sex, usually it's just a short-lived side effect of pregnancy. And even if it does happen that way, how is a point mutation in some random smooth muscle cell or a small colony of foreign cells the immune system hasn't got around to exterminating yet going to have any effect on the genetic makeup of someone's children?

As I said, complete shit.
>>
>women fight for decades for the death of monogamous relationships
>surprise when men no longer want women

Women can just do what they fought for for so long. They can go in Chad's harems and be single mothers. This is what they desired with all their heart. So no they can live in a non-white country and be whores.
>>
>>133461715
Cool story bro
>>
>>133464176
No, Chads are not alpha white males. They are average or below average IQ manchidlren who are good at yapping and have the confidence all stupid people do. And that works on most women. Chads didn't conquer shit. They only perpetuate primitive behavior and their offspring only makes things harder for other people who actually want to learn or do something.

Excuses or not, a 25 year old girl has ridden more than John Wayne. That's a fact. I'm disgusted by that behavior, that's a sign of bad character and I wouldn't let those women walk my dog, let alone raise my kids. I go to clubs and other trash places because I have to and all there is to see is a very sad picture.
>>
>>133463290
If you don't get rid off the jews that created it it will just keep coming back in different forms.
>>
File: 9419674_t.gif (368KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
9419674_t.gif
368KB, 200x198px
Maybe 60 years ago, I'd consider settling down with a nice girl I can trust, and starting a family. However, now a days, I'd rather just do my own thing, if the white race days, that's someone else's problem in the future. I don't care about my race enough to let a woman manipulate me while fucking someone more attractive and spending my money. Games seem like a better compromise.
>>
>>133464587
>there are fucktons of incentives and rewards out there

Like what? Get buff and bang dense women? Unless you're some kind of a scientist who's working on a cure for some shit or you have a job that influences a lot of people, all your free time activities are equally useless. Fun is very subjective, it has not objective or some supernatural meaning.
>>
All women are lying cheating no good whores.
They deserve to get BTFO by the superiority of MGTOW.
>>
>>133449327
Archive this
https://archive.is/w933r
>>
Just for a second, imagine just how better the average women's character would be if men didn't have the near unsuppressable urge to put their dicks inside things.
>>
>>133464345
>I'm going to get my job as a teacher
You're going to prison. Men can't be teachers. There is a nearly 100% that you will be accused of being a pervert. If you're lucky, you'll just be asked to resign. Unlucky and you'll get Tyrone's fleshlight in prison.
>>
>>133464121
No not at all. Society is filled with energy sinks to keep us happy instead of rioting.

Bear in mind that women in this society have it as bad as men. Men have endless porn and video games and have always had jazz mags and hobbyist stuff like model trains and airplanes to keep us placated. Vidya and net porn has simply pushed this to overdrive. Easier to access from an early age, and FOR FREE. These effort sponges no longer cost anything!
Women are having the same problems as men. They think 'why bother putting all of this effort into finding a man and keeping him happy?'
And they're as right as we are.
Women get reality TV. Women's magazines constantly about sex and physical perfection. Constantly being told to 'go find themselves' and become 'strong and independent' when it goes totally against their nature. But they get conditioned into it from a young age the way men do with gaming.
Reality TV may be the fucking worst for women. Soap TV too. It tricks the parts of their brains that long for the familiarity of an extended family unit and local neighbourhood. It's a effort/energy sink for their bonding instincts.

We aren't the problem. Women aren't the problem. Men and Women in modern society are the problem. We fix it by unplugging.
God it's difficult though, and most of us will totally fail.
>>
File: 1499572570187.jpg (146KB, 800x366px) Image search: [Google]
1499572570187.jpg
146KB, 800x366px
>>133464626
I've thought about this for a while now, and I've decided it's the best course of action to opt out. Why put myself and my family at risk of getting divorce raped? It happened to my uncle, twice. I'm not following his footsteps.

I'm going to teach highschool kids and be a good male role model for them. Give them some discipline. That will be my impact on society. Like I said earlier, I'm not avoiding women, I've yet to find one worth a damn. Then again I mostly hang out on college campus so there aren't going to be many quality girls to begin with.
>>
It makes me laugh when I go to the supermarket, all the workers stacking shelves are women.. Normally the jobs that young unskilled men would do but they are all home playing games, i wonder who feels more liberated
>>
>>133464587
He's right.
>>
>>133464587

I don't play video games. You're wrong. You, like most of /pol/, ignore how western society has changed on a mass level and go for the easy targets, which are young men who opt out. You don't want to go after the societal-wide issues because you are either too scared or you think there is no hope.
>>
>>133465094
Half of my teachers growing up were male and never had any trouble.

Then again, my old history teacher got into a mixup when a girl accused him of having sex with her. Thing is, he was trading dirty pics with her over snapchat. So he actually was a pervert.
>>
File: please cuck.png (295KB, 508x604px) Image search: [Google]
please cuck.png
295KB, 508x604px
The only winning move is not to play.
>>
I don't know how a man could be unemployed at 20 or up. I feel crazy that my pay is as low as it is, I can't imagine not being able to just spend money randomly.

That said, I don't bother with women. I had my chance once and blew it, because my life was in shambles at the time. I want a good woman so badly, I won't call myself MGTOW but I'll probably be alone for a while. I can't stand the idea of being with a girl who's had another mans cock in her, but that's every girl I meet. Girls are whores everywhere. I'm just mean to them nowadays because they always are so dissapointing; stupid, fat, tattooed, vulgar mouthed, and whorish.

Anyone want to shoot me?
>>
>>133458361
Problem is young men these days have access to knowledge they shouldn't have. As well as access to support programs or relatives that keep them alive. Why even try when you know the cards are stacked against you? Thats the trend we are seeing these days and it will only continue.
>>
>>133464357
>don't get married goyim. Stop resisting
>>
>>133464587

>Give up the vidya and you'll find that there are fucktons of incentives and rewards out there

Wrong. The biggest incentive and reward is being told to man up for a slut because it's my duty. And the same people who say that ignore promiscuity, no fault divorce, feminism, slut culture, and so forth which push men away from society. You're just wrong about almost everything in your post.
>>
>>133465134
I don't think women had to or have to put much effort into anything. I mean sure, in the old days they had to know how to milk a cow and to farm. But now, they actually don't have to do anything. And they'll still reproduce, still get married, just because they can spread their legs. On the other hand, the man has to be interesting, dangerous, earn enough. You know what people did before tv and internet? They drank like crazy, brawled, etc. They didn't do anything ''meaningful''.

>>133465259
>I'm going to teach highschool kids and be a good male role model for them. Give them some discipline. That will be my impact on society.

Well, that's kinda my position to because I think it's quite obvious I'm not getting anywhere with women. I've impacted many students positively so far, it's a good feeling.
>>
>>133463131
My immediate family even though i don't really like them all that much.
>>
>>133462765
>That's going to happen regardless of what I do.

Unless we fucking stop it. And do you even understand what that means?

TOTAL ANIHILATION OF HUMAN CIVILIZATION , for starters.

>Women can just enjoy themselves and be single mothers for Chad and I can enjoy myself and live for myself, by myself. What's the issue?

1) You're not safe. Don't think you're safe from this shit , it will get you eventually and ruin your nice White life. It's spreading like a cancer , only a matter of time.

2) You might as well go all the way and become a serial killer or a full fledged cuckold or a tranny if that's the way you see the world , faggot.

>Women fought and voted to be single mother whores, so let them live the life they want. >Majority of women around me want mixed kids.

Who gives a shit what women want?
>>
>>133465473
>cards are stacked against you

That goes for anyone and everyone who's ever lived. There are good women. Yes there is a real chance of you getting burned, but there is also a chance that you may pass up being with the greatest friend in your life.Fear of failure should not be the deciding factor. The successful ones stay quiet. This thread is filled with angst, mostly not firsthand experience but hive mind "statistics"
>>
>>133462902
What a fucking faggot you are. I bet you won't even have the balls to go all the way and become a serial killer and start raping kids or even just become an IRL cuck. Nah , you're just going to fantazise about it and play video games and jerk off to CP until the Muslims get you.

I can't believe you and Adolf Hitler were born in the same country.

At least do something faggot , start spreading red pills to other White males around you at least.
>>
>>133465521
A agree wholeheartily but how could you get over the desire? I haven't been truly attracted to a women in three years and I'm just getting depressed about it. I don't want to opt out. I want a family, a goal that makes the massive suffering of my 19 years on this planet worth it.
It's not a choice for me, I just feel cheated that they replaced pretty young gals with 30 year old 250 pound smokers with 30 past partners in my face and I'm supposed to tell them they're beautiful and want them. All I've done is contribute. My potential life was stolen out from under me.
>>
>>133465803
im one of those people who no one talked to during school. ive learned i dont mean shit to anyone and i dont care about this world/ the future. i have no reason to do anything other then work and play video games as i am forced to live in this shit world
>>
>>133463401
Agree.
>>
>>133465864
>mostly not firsthand experience
I've got plenty of firsthand experience, what do you want to know? Wanna hear about Catholic girls? Barsluts? College girls? Catholic college girls? Highschool girls? Liberal girls? Conservative girls? Good women are reserved for a small amount of men, there aren't enough to go around.
And feeling angst is absolutely and totally justified when you look at how things are.
>>
>>133464394
Wtf are you talking about? you're faggots and can't keep a bitch in check , that's it. There's nothing else to it.
>>
>>133466047

I understand, brother. But even /pol/ goes against us and says we must "man up" for a society that hates us.

>>133466230

You're bitching about how men opt out and how this perfect balance you allude to is now gone. It's gone for a reason. My idea of keeping women in check is taking away their rights at this point. I'm not going to play your internet game of letting them have all these rights and privileges while I be a "real man" just so /pol/ and women can be happy. Your precious world has collapsed because it was violated decades ago by crucial changes to western society.
>>
>>133465537
>I don't think women had to or have to put much effort into anything.
Come on man, that's a bit harsh. In small communities where the men are working in mines or fighting in battlefields women absolutely had to be effectual. Yes, women haven't had to fight or go into the mines very often, but what about workhouses in industrial britain? What about farms in feudal society EVERYWHERE for hundreds of years? Women didn't get out of that stuff.
Upper class women? Sure, they got away without a calloused hand for their whole lives, but you're talking about 1-5% of women EVER before the 1950s.

Even the simple act of gossiping about town has the value of building the community/neighborhood's links and webs.
My uncle is only sixty and he was telling me about his own mother, how she had to take half a day to go shopping. Grocer, then butcher, then homeware store, cobblers for shoe repairs yadayada. No hypermarket, no car, and she comes home loaded up like a pack-horse. This is in a big city too.
THEN she cooks, cleans, all whilst watching the kids, or sharing that duty with the neighbors.

Think of how much effort that all took! Then think, would it have been possible for she and millions of others to do all of that with 24hr gossip/celeb/soap television playing on their base, inbuilt family-building circuitry?
>>
>>133465864
The risk over reward is higher than ever these days. What you said is true but these kids knowning just knowning how bad it can be really ruins the motivator and magic. Young adults need to remain ignorant else they will become bitter and alone. Getting into a relationship is about bonding not thinking in 20 years ill be divorced and the courts will rule in her favor everytime.
>>
File: 1498021854425.jpg (74KB, 720x398px) Image search: [Google]
1498021854425.jpg
74KB, 720x398px
>>133456268
This sums it up precisely.
>>
File: IMG_4027.jpg (42KB, 480x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4027.jpg
42KB, 480x498px
>>133455209
>this article is wrong because anecdotes

Don't use that flag ever again. You don't deserve it.
>>
File: fuckinghurts.jpg (33KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
fuckinghurts.jpg
33KB, 400x343px
>>133466047
>I'm supposed to tell them they're beautiful and want them. All I've done is contribute. My potential life was stolen out from under me.
Savage
We have to salvage something from this. It may not be what we grew up hoping for but fashioning something from the real world is the only possible way we have the chance to die without a feeling of wasted life.
>>
>>133465455

The Jewish female manager hires women, non-whites, and illegals. White men cannot get their foot in the door and get a low skilled job. Their only hope is to graduate college and get a job with their degree, and even those jobs aren't hiring white guys because white people have no job experience so they hire immigrants that will work cheaply.
>>
I know neets that have GFs , meanwhile i have a job and my car , yet virgin at 23 so having a job doesn t matter if you are chad you can be neet. I don t approach but that s cause i have no pretty face so i know the results and no woman ever showed intrest in me .
>>
>>133464944
>Implying women do not lust for that dick milk
>>
>fix it
No, let it burn. This is the best course of action to take at this point. There is no repairing it.
>>
>>133466703

But why? Nobody has the authority to decide what we do at all. If we don't want to submit then we don't have to despite what /pol/ says.
>>
>>133466485
Still had easier lives. Still put less effort in than men. I bet any man would rather walk around town buying things and talk to his friends instead of mining. And they still had the option of just marrying a guy who had a couple of horses and living more comfortably. Men did not and do not have those options.
>>
Society has reached a point where 80% of women fuck exclusively 20% of men. We've reached the stage where women voluntarily form harems for the top 20% of men and they take turns fucking him and then get pregnant and take care of his baby as a group and with the help of beta males through government. This is the natural state of mankind. We should strictly enforce this. If a man is top tier, he should be given a harem of thousands of women. If a man is below that 20% threshold, he should be castrated and enslaved and forced to do the work to keep society running.

We've already reached that natural point, we just refuse to admit it. Without monogamous partnership, it reverts to mans natural state, where women compete to go into Chad's harem. It's that simple. Women are naturally doing what they were programmed to do. And now, in this modern Western society, the best men are those that are destroying and conquering society, which means all women gravitate to black, Muslim, and Hispanic men. Just how it is now.

White men are only 7% of the total population of the world. At least 2% of that population are beta virgin losers. The white race and Western civilization is doomed to die. White men know this and opt out of it because it's too much of a hassle to cling to the last strings of society. It's much easier to ride the wave and to let it all crumble.
>>
>>>>133465515
I've read all your post itt, Nippon disguised woman.

That's right. I know you're a woman. I can smell your menstruation blood from an ocean away.
>>
>>133464689
>No, Chads are not alpha white males.

Yes , they are.

>They are average or below average IQ manchidlren who are good at yapping and have the confidence all stupid people do.

Bullshit , a lot of them have high IQ's and are succesful. Maybe we have a different definition of what constitutes a Chad. I'm not talking about the guy that bullied you at school here , that guy was Chad-ish but really he was just a loser , nobody likes that guy.

I'm talking about White alpha males in general. The guys you admire because they are what you want to be and more.

>And that works on most women.

Course it does.

>Chads didn't conquer shit.

Yes they did , most soldiers are Chads in one way or another. What? you gonna tell me angsty faggots like you colonized America , Africa and Australia?

Guys like you fought WW1 and WW2?

Fuck off.

>They only perpetuate primitive behavior and their offspring only makes things harder for other people who actually want to learn or do something.

You're talking about low IQ people not Chad. Everyone loves Chad , you and me want to be Chad , women want to be with Chad.

Chad can be a smart motherfucker too , maybe not Tesla-tier , but guess what? Tesla died a virgin. He never got no pussy.

You want to be more like Chad , don't you? you don't want to be an INCEL NEET for the rest of your life do you?

And i assume you're not Tesla level smart either so wtf are you waiting for?

>Excuses or not, a 25 year old girl has ridden more than John Wayne.
>That's a fact. I'm disgusted by that behavior, that's a sign of bad character and I wouldn't let those women walk my dog, let alone raise my kids.
>I go to clubs and other trash places because I have to and all there is to see is a very sad picture.

Then get yourself a virgin then man , i mean wtf? you're just making exuses like all betas do. Just fucking go out there and get what you want out of life.

It's hard not impossible.
>>
File: 6 reasons never marry mgtow.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
6 reasons never marry mgtow.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>133449139
I see men are winning against the rigged game.

Remove no fault divorce, alimony (If she can divorce, she can afford it) and all the bullshit at women's advantage then see men going back into the game
>>
>>133467620
>Guys like you fought WW1 and WW2?

Uh, yeah, guys like him fought WW1 and WW2. They took every able bodied male and tossed them into combat. Didn't matter how tough, brave, or in shape you were, you all went into the meat grinder.
>>
>>133458727
Because clearly devoting life to a faith is going to solve the problem of not having a reason to live.

Buddy who may need a reason to live, life is shit. However, there'll be some things you'll find find that we're worth living for...if you still have trouble, just get a therapist and figure shit out if it honestly is a problem you wish to address.
>>
>>133466395
Listen faggot , i'm all for keeping a bitch down and on her place , okay? fuck women's "rights".

Like they even deserve them to begin with. Who's idea was it to let women vote? Jesus Christ what a moron that guy was.
>>
You know what America needs to be saved?

Mandatory Military Service. For both Genders. Right after high school.
>>
>>133468130

So you agree with me that we should abolish women's rights, and reverse all degenerate things that have happened to western society for the past 100 years? See, I want men to opt in, I want a real patriarchy, but not the way /pol/ shills for. I want a true traditional patriarchy on OUR TERMS. I will not accept anything else.
>>
>>133468056
Those guys were Chad compared to the out of shape pussies you see today , get real.
>>
>>133468261
Then make it happen leaf.
>>
>>133468302
>You're not a real man
>You should man up
>You can't handle a real woman
>You're probably a virgin

Reading this thread is like playing feminist shaming tactics bingo.
>>
>>133466083
>im one of those people who no one talked to during school.

Guess what? me too. Get over it.

>ive learned i dont mean shit to anyone

Maybe not to anyone around you (unlikely) , but how about you go out and meet people like you? what? you think you're so fucking unique?

>and i dont care about this world/ the future.

Yes , you do. You want things to get better. Everyone does , even i do. So i suggest you do what you can.

>i have no reason to do anything other then work and play video games as i am forced to live in this shit world

Again , do what you can to make the world a better place. I'm not asking you to run towards the gunfire here.
>>
>>133455168
Silly pirate. I have grog. You will be drunk AND willing to die.

Also booty.
>>
>>133458950
Well there is an issue, you're bitter as all fuck. Who the hell bullied you and isolated you in your youth and development? (Same shit happened to me...I honestly find no reason to be bitter to people as it is a waste of energy to do that as it is to be fake)

I did try to commit suicide, but pulled out...as for making friends that'll be worth a while, just talk to people and don't be as bitter at first. It'll take time, but they might eventually be good friends. That is basically how that shit works.

Well you don't have to care much about it now, but loneliness will get you over time as it did to me. Once it sets in, it really is a shit show of depression.

Might be immaturity for now, but I'm still a kid of sorts...I'll grow up at some point after all my friends leave and be like you again.
>>
>>133468378

How? Manning up for a slut is not the way to do it. In my ideal society,

>it's 95 percent white
>race mixing is banned
>porn is banned
>women have no rights
>anime is banned
>we prioritize community and nation over everything else
>men are respected and cherished instead of being spat on like they are now

That is my ideal society though. And I know that at this rate not only is it not going to happen, but we'll go in the complete opposite direction.

I should also remind you that it's totally unnatural for guys to "man up" alongside the power feminists have now. You can't have two sides co-existing like that. One must dominate the other.
>>
>>133459200
Love is chemical reactions and a result of evolution.
>>
>>133468302

Gonna let you in on a little secret, there is nothing special about a soldier, especially in those days. In fact, there's nothing special about anyone except the most gifted and naturally talented of men. Most men can be placed into anything and they will do the standard job. Men are replaceable. People are replaceable. Just give someone a little training and they can fit into most jobs.
>>
>>133468445
Some fucking Vikang you are.

Women are women , deal with it or go extinct. Those are your choices.
>>
What you breeder idiots dont understand that us "cowardly MGTOW" have already seen what a real relationship looks like in the real world. Either from our parents or their friends or grandparents. In reality "muh philosophy" and "muh albinoid genes" doesnt count for shit outside your daydreams

So in my family the last time people had working relationships was in the great grandparents generation. Other than that - 2 bitter divorces, 1 relationship with constant verbal warfare and alcoholism, 2 single moms. 1 functioning relationship. Who the fuck wants to throw away their money for 1/6 odds.

Also I dont even live in the cucked west, I am easteuro by origin. My family has mostly middle class people. For poor and less fortunate ones it is even worse.

Add that to the fact that modern society selectively breeds introverted brainiacs or sociopathic chads or narcissistic drama queens. And that society doesnt emphasize sacrificing anything for a relationship, so everyone is a selfish prima donna. And you can kiss your birth rate good bye, tough luck
>>
>>133458416
Or sex in love.
Or devotion in love.
Or understanding in love.

Love is a horrible emotion. At least sex is blatantly honest.
>>
>>133468770
White men built society.
We can rebuild it better once it has burned down.
>>
>>133455209
this one muslim I met is a really nice person
there is no way any of the terrorists are actually muslim
>>
>>133468621
D O M I N A T E
>>
>>133468793
>muh albinoid genes
t. African supremacist who keeps making threads stating that whites evolved from albino negroids
>>
>>133468593
>Well there is an issue, you're bitter as all fuck. Who the hell bullied you and isolated you in your youth and development?

Everyone , pretty much. Not only at school. My dad was a violent alcoholic and my mom was/is a malignant narcissist and terribly insecure/controlling. Forgive me if i'm a bit angry at life.

And you're right about the other stuff.
>>
>>133468972

But even if I dominate I'm just one guy. Even if you go the "JUST BE ALPHA AND KEEP A BITCH IN LINE BRO" route, I still yearn for a real patriarchy to come back and that is my end goal. The society I envision. Not this surface-level traditionalist garbage where we man up and women still have all their rights and privileges. I'm not doing that.
>>
>>133468568
B O O T Y
>>
>>133469204
just remember this; if you're ever gonna go through with suicide, kill those who've wronged you first
>>
>>133449983
never give up on your dreams, anon. Then (((they))) win.
>>
>>133449139
>real woman

*HA*

You are all brainwashed products of the educational, media, and deep state engineered social media systems.

You couldn't be real if you tried.
>>
>>133455922
> end up being a fucking serial killer or something.

Plenty of anti-white Jews around.
>>
>>133468706
Yeah , problem is there aren't many White men around anymore just a bunch of limp wristed faggots.

And , then you have guys like me who aren't willing to die in battle cause they can't bring themselves to believe in anything other than self interest...

Shit is pretty fucked up m8. We need idealists , but most idealists died in WW2 (and took their genetics with them).

I hope Dr. WLP was right when he said that "men of our race are still being born with (((the right stuff)))"

I hope that if SHTF in my immediate area i'll have the courage to do what needs to be done.
>>
>>133468862
Yeah , but we also need White women.
>>
File: luck.jpg (67KB, 598x465px) Image search: [Google]
luck.jpg
67KB, 598x465px
>>133469653
>You couldn't be real if you tried.

I mean that.
>>
>>133469400
I'm not killing myself bro.
>>
Tried to leave the single life, found decent girl... Lesbian friend stepped in and took her instead, even though she was well aware I was gunning for her. They are in a relationship now.

Continuing attempts to find potential partner. So far results are SJWs. No interest in those. Feminism is rampant along with sexual promiscuity.
Pool of potential grows smaller each year.
>>
>>133449139
If everything I've been shown is how real women behave I'd rather have my 2D waifu
>>
>>133469676
Plenty of anti-White Whites too , Hans.
>>
I think one insight is that men getting women is like men applying for jobs. When they talk about a crisis due to a lack of men / job applicants, they mean something like 10 men / applicants per woman / job. My point is that it's more of a rat race than they even claim it is
>>
>>133469882
sorry, meant for
>>133468593
>>
>>133469653
I know you're half joking but there's truth to that. Maybe not the who but the what.
There's something wrong with society. It feels so surreal, like some weird dream where you just can't believe things are happening the way they are. Day to day life makes no sense, people shuffel around like zombies (the slave kind not flesh-eaters) and they all seem to say the same things over and over, they have no passions except for the indecent, like drugs and random sex. Humanity was never meant to live this way. None of our anscestors lived this way, even in Rome there was substinance to life, people acted like humans. We're never initiated, just tossed into the mash. The jews at least have their in-group culture and Bar Mitzvahs to make them feel at home. Whites have nothing. Consume sugary processed foods like a car consumes gasoline, work all day, then sleep in a box of an aparment or your former legal guardians house. Everyone seems like a neurotic robot struggeling for self-awareness.

>>133469746
I pray that SHTF. I need a cause. I only want an honorable death.
>>
File: 1497695478903.jpg (50KB, 480x487px) Image search: [Google]
1497695478903.jpg
50KB, 480x487px
>>133464587

It's laughable to read this thread and see folks like you blame video games for the lack of white people getting married and having kids. Fucking laughable. It's strictly economic and social. Has nothing to do with some games. In the USA we have been conditioned not to have kids unless the economic condition were right. If certain parameters were not fulfilled then it was considered a bad idea. The USA is being fleeced of its wealth and industry. The current batch of white people are still living in the dying paradigm, so of course they are conflicted. Wait until people realize just how fucked everything is before they start shitting out kids 3rd world style. And stop being a faggot please.
>>
>>133468242
it will just turn the military into more of a worthless joke than it already is. if literally every non-diseased citizen of the country gets to join the you might as well just call it the glorified POG fucktard brigade, not the military. not everyone is meant to be a professional soldier. so the result will be that your military is the ass of a joke like every other country with conscription. have fun marching with fat retards, faggots, and women.
>>
>>133470353
I wish i could think like you , but to me honor is just a social mechanism it doesn't mean all that much to me.
>>
>>133470184
Yeah, it's always been either men or women who get to be choosey, just like the job market is always either in favor of the employers or those seeking emplyment depending on the ratio of jobs/men.

Women have been in control so they just get fat and smoke and cuss and act cunty because even at 200 pounds, they can get a 6/10 guy who'll pretend to fawn over them.
That's why I actually am glad about the whole gay man/tranny thing. Women need to be held to a standard again and they apparently need to compete to care. Less men means women must be better. The obese tranny at my work is gross to look at but it's one less husband for a fat girl who now has to lose weight or die alone and repulsive to everyone she meets.
>>
>>133468793
Pfft , whatever bro.

The world doesn't need anymore smart altruistic guys like you.
>>
>>133464908
That's Norway's job you stupid dane.
>>
>>133470184
It's a numbers game https://youtu.be/eL0YB6ANp-M
>>
>>133457514
29. For I am divided for love's sake, for the chance of union.
30. This is the creation of the world, that the pain of division is as nothing, and the joy of dissolution all.
31. For these fools of men and their woes care not thou at all! They feel little; what is, is balanced by weak joys; but ye are my chosen ones.

Chin up anon.
>>
>>133452876
This is not how DNA works.
>>
File: 1498798468468.png (169KB, 683x686px) Image search: [Google]
1498798468468.png
169KB, 683x686px
>>133459384
Fuck off nigger. My only passion in life is one day there being a race war where whites slaughter all nonwhites to finally have a world worth living in.
>>
>>133452146

Shit, I didn't want to comment. Than a fucking Leaf appeared spraying shit all over pol from his frozen sub human cave or something:

You don't have to "be Chad" to get women.
The concept of an alpha male - however you put it - IS NOT FIXED.

Any single man alive with a little of life experience can tell you that, for a moment, he was "Chad"/"Alpha" and captured the interest of a hot girl *for a while*.

Basically, you don't need to be Chad but you could stop being a pussy and enter into a fucking MMA octagon. Yeah, you'd be beaten... Do you doubt any woman would start having the tingles for a man who went into an octagon just for fun? Even if got beaten?

Again, you don't have to be Chad. You just have to talk up to the girl in the super market and make her laugh for a while. If you're not autistic, it's not difficult to do.
Then. you *become* Chad/Alpha if someone robs her bag and you beat him and retrieve it.

Life is not just black and white, but lots of shades of grey.

Stop being a pussy. Women are pissed because you don't know how to give them cock.

As an end note, yeah, if you feel (((they))) preassure you too much and shit on you... Just imagine the pressure a decent looking white girl has to endure on (((their))) part. Everything in pop culture today is designed to make girls hate men and destroy their lives by postrate themselves to (((their))) tunes. Can't you see that?
If (((they))) destroy you, it's sad but who cares?.
If (((they))) destroy your sister, they get a legion of orcs out of her misery. And it is misery.
>>
>>133470353
>I know you're half joking

I am so totally not.

>There's something wrong with society.

Especially if you receive all of your behavioral cues from the outside world, yes?

>Day to day life makes no sense, people shuffel around like zombies

As it was fortold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

Of course, they ain't gonna talk about weapons of deception in the song, right?

>Everyone seems like a neurotic robot struggeling for self-awareness.

Or a Prisoner of War, right dipshit?
>>
>>133471305
Ah , forget about it. I was in one of my depressive self-loathing moods when i wrote that.

>Chin up anon.

Thanks anon , i'll do that https://youtu.be/IUGzY-ihqWc
>>
>>133470836
I'm not altruistic at all, "bro"

Really the people who will breed are the ones who had working families or a functioning relationship early on in life. Your anon dudebro arguments dont convince people who have learned the truth from their own experience, and think relationships are a type of slave existence that is guaranteed to fail
>>
File: 1488228599563.jpg (13KB, 364x368px) Image search: [Google]
1488228599563.jpg
13KB, 364x368px
I'm a virgin @ 20 years old.
My sister is 2 years older than me and she doesn't even have a bf.

Maybe my family is just a special example but this is just the way society is these days, people don't want to be in relationships anymore, they'd prefer to look out for themselves first and foremost.
>>
>>133452876

I'm starting to understand why the English call you guys niggers.
>>
>>133456268
WE WUZ /thread n shieet
>>
>>133469972
Breivik did nothing wrong.
>>
>>133449139
>real woman?

2nd hand single mother with a 1000-cock stare and her crosshairs on my wallet. I'll pass.
>>
>>133459200
>if you give a woman a teaspoon of affection she'll go for another 200 miles.

That's where I disagree.
Besides that, yours were the best post so far. Most people, specially milenials, are clueless in regard to the theology of love.

They go from a completely feminised state sponsored by (((them))) into a pseudo pick up artist mindset. They have zero spirituality (are barely human), can discern good from evil... and yet, expect some girl will like them when they themselves are empty inside...
>>
>>133471682
>I'm not altruistic at all, "bro"

LMAO yes you are , you're Aryan as fuck brah. You want a better world for everyone. I wish i was half as good as you are dude.

>Really the people who will breed are the ones who had working families or a functioning relationship early on in life. Your anon dudebro arguments dont convince people who have learned the truth from their own experience, and think relationships are a type of slave existence that is guaranteed to fail

Nah brah , you just need to get with women who are similar to you. They exist but are a minority.
>>
>>133471686
I'm a 24 y/o virgin. I have one female cousin (28) in an LTR with a black man who already has kids and doesn't want more, a brother (23) who's in one of those LTR that's going nowhere, and a male cousin (24) whose never been in a serious LTR. I feel bad for my grandparents who will likely never get to meet any great-grandchildren. My maternal family is entirely reliant on my brother and I to continue the lineage; aunt an uncle are both probably virgins, definitely neither has been married or had an LTR in at least 20 years.
>>
>>133471686
Yeah, I get you. My sis is just a ear younger, no BF. I'm the same as you @ 28.
>>
Society was changed in a way to hurt men.
Being a men was about self-sacrifice, time and money usually and in worst case your life.
Self-sacrifice for your family and for your nation, to provide security and ressources for the next generation.

This was destroyed. Who wants to self-sacrifice for a multicultural nation, which is run by a Merkel? Who wants to self-sacrifice for modern day marriage, where the woman indoctrinated by feminists decides that she can destroy it all on a whim?
This leaves the life of men empty, because there is nothing greater than the self and transcending the inevitable end of your own life, to work for.
>>
>>133472102
*year younger
>>
>>133471686

Don't kid yourself, your sister was giving bjs to Nigerians on the side of the road.
>>
>>133471682
Brethren.
>>
File: 1498024191042.jpg (33KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1498024191042.jpg
33KB, 460x460px
>>133468621
I'd live in your society, Leaf.
>>
>((they)) might have to bring in an enforced breeding program for millennials.
>>
>>133471871
He got caught.
>>
>>133459294

We need to rev it up. For Europa!

Women (with no man but many cocks) and shitskins and leftists of all sort *need* to be the 5th class citizens they were bread to be.
They will be our slaves.

The ultimate red pilled is that the average guy will here will be 4th or 3rd class at best.
You can't be right wing without an aristocracy. If you don't have one, you need to create it. Americans will take a long time to understand this, at their own peril.
>>
>>133472174
That was part of the plan.

On second thought, the bomb was a failure.
>>
>>133471714
They call them wops same as you.
>>
>>133459384

Darling, I don't want people of colour to get hurt or to suffer at all.
However, if you think that you can come to an European country or one of its derivatives and complain that you don't get enough of MY pussy, then... you need to be put out to death.
>>
>>133472233
Why though? to inspire others? i think his plan failed if you ask me.

Also.

"Hitler did nothing wrong"

He lost.
>>
Is this thread still about men not pursuing women, or is it 'final solution' now?
>>
>>133472375
He killed plenty of future pro-immigrant political leaders and hit those that destroy our nation where it really, really hurts.
>>
>>133472111
We understand the problem Hans but what's the solution?
>>
>>133463098

Complete loser who can't imagine a country with half decent laws and where true aristocracy trumps fake democracy.

When you can't imagine the world a better place even if you identify its wrongs, you have simply fallen into despair.
>>
Get it through your thick skulls, women don't want white men. They want tall, dark, and handsome, aka non-white men. Black men, Hispanic men, Arab men, women get wet at the thought of these men. They are disgusted with white men. There's a reason the vast majority of women are pro-refugee, pro-open borders, pro-mass immigration.
>>
>>133464508
>you never learn that on the computer
obviously you don't play videogames
>>
>>133463290

Amen, Brit
>>
>>133472489
Right , but the getting caught part seems kinda dumb to me. Why not keep killing?
>>
>>133466485
>ven the simple act of gossiping about town has the value of building the community/neighborhood'

Democrat.
>>
File: 1499418383119.jpg (189KB, 732x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499418383119.jpg
189KB, 732x1024px
>>133463531
>looks at flag
>laughs at their position in the world and individual society
>realises the poster is most likely a loser
Fix your country before you lecture others you Haiku speaking savage
>>
>>133472615
If you do something like Breivik, not getting caught is pretty unrealistic.
>>
>>133472516
LMAO don't be silly. All White women want Chad.

Jamal and the like are just glorified sex toys to them.
>>
>>133472721
Yeah , but he could have killed Soros or something like that. Maybe , i dunno.

For how long is he gonna be locked up in meme Nordic prison? 20 years?
>>
>>133452876
Damnit man!!! The DNA thing is going too far. I was hoping to find female voices of virtue and reason. Instead..... This. FFS!!
>>
>>133472710
Oh , i thought you were Australia for a sec.
>>
>>133468621

You have to understand the following:

1) Only men are capable of anything that resembles the concept you have of "citizenship";
2) No foreigner or shitskin has the right of even flirt with "our" women.
3) Any men who isn't available to die for his country - military service required - shall not be considered (a real) man or citizen;
4) Men who are not economically productive, are not citizens.
5) Women's citizenship is only dependent on who her father is/was; who her husband is/was; and if she wasn't a disgusting whore.

GUESS WHAT? That is proper European Civilisation until 1789 when the French let the Jews out of the Ghettos.
>>
>>133472889
Apparently our former prime minister thought the same thing
>>
>>133450812
They have articles with some regularity about "where have the good men gone" and "tinder culture is ruining dating, see how it´s actually mens fault more than women" and "men won´t step up, marry" etc. Maybe you stopped reading the news or MSM but it is there. Thus these threads continually.
>>
>>133472964
lol why?
>>
>>133473054
>60 posts by this ID
>>
>>133451728
And this is why upstanding white citizens like Betty Friedan and Freud sponsored Suffrage and Feminism plus Sexual Liberation. This was always part of the plan to weaken Christian values (idc if you´re religious or not, Europe is built on the values & traditions we took and used from Christianity, which wasn´t everything) and Family cohesion and strength.
>>
>>133469245

Move out of Canada, then. Quickly.
Chose a country to settle. Assimilate. Spend your entire miserable life studying and learning how you can make a patriarchy comeback.

I have being doing that (except the moving out) and the righteous path is evident to me, albeit filled with dangers.
>>
>>133473054
I was making a reference to the flag change referendum
>>
>>133473054
It was a political move to try and win the future election
>>
>>133453013
I used to truly enjoy hanging out, cuddling and having deep philosophical talks with women. Then too many mgtow, biology and gender-differences in politics, virtue & honour etc broke me utterly. I miss that part of my life tbqh, I even had a few girlfriends. Thanks a bunch guys.
>>
>>133472271

I am a wog. But I am a special king of a wog. No half decent Brit would put me in the same sack as the Irish...
>>
>>133473193
>having deep philosophical talks with women
>I even had a few girlfriends

ITT : things that never happened.
>>
>>133471575
Strong post Portubro, actually inspired and motivated me a fair bit. Compassion is the white mans greatest curse but also greatest strength! One of the most fierce motivators evolution created to fight and die for what we believe in and those we care for.
>>
>>133473206
Right , cause the Irish are racially superior to the Portuguese.
>>
File: 1499730743267.png (339KB, 750x585px) Image search: [Google]
1499730743267.png
339KB, 750x585px
>>133473302
It could have happened! If it wasn´t for you meddling kids and your godforsaken FROG
>>
File: Hitler Dab.png (441KB, 1060x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler Dab.png
441KB, 1060x960px
>>133472146
Makes me think of this.
>>
>>133473690
Are you an Indian?
You post funny lets do sex.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (1021KB, 702x388px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
1021KB, 702x388px
>>133473690
Archive it.
>>
>>133449139
Lol. Seriously. Men live, fight, and die for a select few things: God, country(freedom), family, love and honor. No honorable man wants a weak wife with weak morals. If a woman cannot be strong and virtuous, she is a liability and more dangerous than a serpent coiled to strike.
>>
It was the best of threads , it was the worst of threads.

Hehe , bye goys.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.