[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you swallowed the only real. and final Red Pill yet, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: therealestredpill.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
therealestredpill.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
Have you swallowed the only real. and final Red Pill yet, anon?

Why are you not a Mens Rights Activist yet?
>>
I'm not an MRA because men are competitors with each other. We have no in-group preference. We are distant from each other. That's the real answer, not the "hurr we live in a prude sexist society full of male privilege" answer that /pol/ and feminists always give.

In theory though, it's a very good thing. MRAs are good guys and they are right that western civilization has fucked over men in many ways.
>>
>>133447489
I prefer the Dick Masterson approach to mens rights instead of the gynocentric version that pops up most often.
>>
>>133447489
I have the ability to suck my own dick. I believe it's the reason I'm so content with life and just a mellow person in general. I'm thinking about moving to the woods, maybe Alaska, but I don't want to die like that one guy did so first I'm gonna train myself. But yes, I can suck my own dick.
>>
>>133447489
I'm not really an MRA since I believe rights are inherent to men, but I am anti-womens-rights which is basically the same thing by now.
>>
Because I get laid.
>>
>>133447489
Being an "activist" is beneath the dignity of a man. We build, we innovate, and we conquer. Holding up signs and demanding rights is for women and faggots.

I sympathize with MRAs. They have legit grievances, unlike modern feminists. Unfortunately, they've adopted a feminine posture to try and get what they want.
>>
>>133448224

Yeah, trying to argue with feminists on their level is doomed to fail. Saying "I think this and I think that" and "I respectfully disagree" is no way to win over feminists. They'll just hate you more.
>>
>>133447489
MRA are feminists, and I despise feminists
>>
>>133447489
Because Men's Rights Activists believe in the equality Jew but feel like things are stacked against them.
>>
Been red pill before it was a thing. As noted men do not have self group preference like women do. Fuck the cucks, adapt or die with a dry dick. So much pussy thirsty for a men with a backbone, like shooting fish in a barrel.
>>
>>133447489
Because I don't swallow...and because MRAs are often just as extreme as feminists. I can be pro men and not hate women and be pro women and not hate men. You know like most humans throughout history.
>>
File: Khemmis_Absolution1.jpg (772KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Khemmis_Absolution1.jpg
772KB, 1500x1500px
>>133447489
I like how much mental torture feminists have to go through to get out of their insane dogma

Things she needed to go through to become a feminist:
>Offered roles as a blond girl in acting roles for a lot of money
>People hit on her for her looks

Things she needs to stop being a feminist:
>Mountains and mountains of evidence about how men suffer from bias against them in divorce court
>Endless statistics
>History
>Genetics

Women are truly the niggers of gender
>>
>>133448224
So advocating for the rights of children and parents is feminine now?
>>
>>133450682
The redpill here is they aren't similar to feminists; they ARE feminists, and they should brand themselves as such under the banner of "all we want is equality between men and women."
I fucking hate MRA, but I would love to see the marxists masquerading as feminists have their brand diluted and made irrelevant.
>>
>>133447489
>Mens Rights Activist
Literally achieves nothing with the democratic system.
>>
>>133447489
MGTOW-s are just bunch of virgins who blame women for their problems. Male version of feminists Only good thing is lift and you don't need mgtow to know that.
>>
if i cared that much to become an activist, i'd just convert to islam. then i get an arab qt that i can slap around on the daily.
>>
>>133451901
A lot of mgtow/mra are older men who were completely burned by the system
>>
>>133451901
MGTOW=/=MRA
>>
>>133451901

This has nothing to do with MGTOW. Can you read?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.