[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was this guy, a meme lord?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Kurdimemed.png (325KB, 737x573px) Image search: [Google]
Kurdimemed.png
325KB, 737x573px
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/12/world/middleeast/occupy-protester-robert-grodt-dies-in-syria.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
>>
>>133446002
Let's archive that
https://archive.is/twX1e
>>
>>133446002
>Mr. Grodt, 28, had no military training and no previous connection to Syria. But he found himself on the front line of one of the most dangerous conflicts in the world.

>“Rob felt strongly enough that he was willing to risk and ultimately give his life,” said Ronald L. Kuby, a civil rights lawyer who met Mr. Grodt and Ms. Dedrick at the Occupy protest. “It was a powerful vision.”
>>
>>133446042
Like clockwork.
>>
>no military experience
>life changing event includes wearing a che guevara t-shirt
>dies in kurdish rebel group
Pottery.
>>
>>133446002
no, he was a brave yet misguided warrior. Its a shame his daughter will grow up without a father.
>>
File: 1498696431364.jpg (134KB, 1310x978px) Image search: [Google]
1498696431364.jpg
134KB, 1310x978px
It's the same reason a person will base their entire identity in society on a foundation such as taking dicks up their assholes.

They've been stripped of any sense of who they are, their heritage, a purpose for existing. Everything.

All they've been left with is guilt, shame, a Godless existence, their sex junk and other shit I'm too drunk to fucking say.
>>
>>133446002
if he actually faught for five years with the Kurds he's probably not a meme

this post is also not a meme, I know a few ex-military guys that did the exact same thing, but only for a year or two
>>
>>133446002
He followed his convictions with action. Something that 99.9999% of /pol/ will never do.
>>
>>133448567
he abandoned his child and died. your convictions no longer matter when you reproduce. only your child.
>>
File: 1499055233857.jpg (135KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1499055233857.jpg
135KB, 425x516px
>>133446042
>>
>>133446002
I don't really give a shit about this guy but here's a video of an American guy fighting with the Kurds, if you haven't seen this before its great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaE1ly0HUg0&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>133448787
He basically did the opposite of every single Syrian male and decided to go and fight lol
Now his daughter will grow up with her step daddy Abdullah, coincidentally from Syria. I really really like this
>>
>>133446042
You were a little slow this time archive bot
>>
>K*rds
>>
>>133446764
Damn well said.

Nihilism has such a powerful hold on the world right now.

People say: Borders don't matter, gender doesn't matter, money doesn't matter, etc.

Yes, in the grand scheme of the universe, absolutely nothing on this planet matters, but the answer is to find something that matters to us. Some people haven't yet found it, and they are totally lost in their search.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.