[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does he not get bored

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170712-233232.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-233232.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
How does he not get bored
>>
>>133445552
He's a turbo manlet that inherited a shitload of money.
The things he does are exactly what you would expect out of that premise.
>>
He's Armenian.
>>
I sometimes wonder if women have to Google him to know who he is

>obvious "cover my chin" beard
>manlet
>obvious undeserved arrogance
>literally a male Paris Hilton
No one knows who he is besides some Facebookers and us because he's in the hall of shame of degenerates.

>omg, that's Dan bilzerian!
>uh.. who.. *taps into Google and sees he's famous for a non intellectual reason* omg let's scream our heads off around him!
Yeah, I'm mad I'm only semi famous for nerdy shit that doesn't impress women and even makes me less attractive half the time, you got me.
>>
I sorta feel his need to do this. I washed out of Recon and then got a medical discharge from the Marines. Egos need to be fed and cultivated. He found his way.
>>
>>133446086

They're screaming bc he's buying their drinks all night and probably gonna fuck them in his brand new whatever sports car.

Meanwhile your mum blew a emu for a Victoria Bitter
>>
>>133446435
Literally every sleazy west and south Asian guy offers to do that here, you are a virgin if you think all you need to do is buy a drink to get laid.
>>
>>133446552

No I'm an American you faggot.
>>
File: 1485716873240.jpg (13KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1485716873240.jpg
13KB, 332x332px
>5'9
>manlet
Anything under 5'1 is manlet suicide tier.
>>
>>133445552
All of this pussy and it's guaranteed he hasn't touched a single one.
>>
>>133445552
i saw an interview with him, he seems like an autist
>>
>>133446086
>literally a male Paris Hilton
spot on
>>
>>133446086
he was on rogan, faggot
>>
>>133445552
He IS bored. Unimaginably.

Imagine this:

>Inherit a shitload of money
>Win a MEGAshitload of money playing poker
>Become a SEAL for shits and giggles
>go on to do everything you ever wanted to do
>fuck half a dozen new girls every single day, any kind you want
>do so many drugs you have multiple heart attacks and nearly die
>party daily forever, take stem cells and steroids so your body is literally perfect

can you imagine? i'm not saying he doesn't enjoy his life, but he's never going to experience that "first hit" of outrageous success anymore. there are no more mountains for him to climb, no more frontiers for him to cross. he's done it all. if i was in his position i'd probably try to go to the moon or something.
>>
>>133447295
Dan please go
>Inherit a shitload of money
ok that one Ill give you.
>Win a MEGAshitload of money playing poker
he is known as one of the worst players in Vegas
>Become a SEAL for shits and giggles
He got dropped from BUD/S
>go on to do everything you ever wanted to do
he wanted to be in some Navy SEAL movie he paid to make, and they cut him out.
>fuck half a dozen new girls every single day, any kind you want
probably
>do so many drugs you have multiple heart attacks and nearly die
wow so awesome to be a drug addict
>party daily forever, take stem cells and steroids so your body is literally perfect
he has the body of a 60 year old on Testosterone Replacement therapy.
>>
File: hung.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
hung.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>133446850
>5'1
>>
>>133445552

Who?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.