[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shia LaCuck BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Shia LaBeouf.jpg (15KB, 526x295px) Image search: [Google]
Shia LaBeouf.jpg
15KB, 526x295px
http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/shia-labeouf-apologizes-after-new-racist-videos-surface-%E2%80%98i-am-deeply-ashamed%E2%80%99/ar-BBEjjmS

"In footage obtained by TMZ, LaBeouf goes on a racist rant inside the police station, telling a black police officer he's "going to hell" because of the color of his skin. Later, LaBeouf accused the cops of being racist."
>>
Video: http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/shia-labeouf-arrest-police-body-cam-footage-watch-video-1202492238/
>>
Never fuck with the chans.
>>
>>133445786
No kidding. We've driven him to complete insanity.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 297x170px
>>
Is this the Trump curse at work once again?
>>
RIP Ladiesman217
>>
>>133447459
We well never forgetti u ledesma-two one seven
>>
>>133447459
WHERE IS THE EBAY ITEM 21153, WHERE ARE THE GLASSES?!?!?!??
>>
>>133447459
>>133448771
I totally forgot about this scene and honestly it was the best scene in the movie along with the police interrogation.

possibly the only 30 seconds of value Shia has ever provided in his life
>>
These new transformers movies are getting a bit too gritty
>>
File: pol.png (331KB, 827x493px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
331KB, 827x493px
Did we cause this?
>>
Shia is in jail? Fuck, now what do we do?
>>
Has 4chin finally gotten to him?
I mean we already got him, but have we started fucking his mind?
>>
>>133445515
Was Shia not telling the black cop he's going to hell because "you lock up your own kind"? I remember him saying something like that.
>>
>>133445515
Maybe that living Ln-a-woods stunt actully uncucked the liberal from him.
>>
He was a bit dangerous for some of those kids to be around with that camera bullshit, he's not right in the head.
>>
File: IMG_3410.jpg (134KB, 874x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3410.jpg
134KB, 874x874px
Soon, he will become one of us.
>>
>>133449903
No, it was more like.
Shia:your going to hell
White cop:why, that's not very nice.
Shia: Because your black

He didn't preface it or say anything that would indicate he was trying to say "your going to hell because your black (and you are working for the man/fighting the resistance/typical pinko commie garbage)
I'm sure his (((publicist)))) will try to spin it to look not racist, but it was pretty fucking racist. Short of calling the cop a nigger, this is way worse than Mel Gibson's "meltdown"/speaking the truth, and that made Mel a virtual pariah for years. Now Shia is a member of the tribe, unlike Gibson, so he may get redemption fast tracked but idk. This honestly seems too bad to come back from imho senpai.
>>
>>133450415
Nah, this is a planned fall. ""'Suicide'"' in 6 months. You can be sure the Hollywood CIA div has him on some intense goofballs.
>>
>norman rockwell 1950s america, white picket fence and fuck you
what the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>>133450540

Mel was a pariah because of what he said about the jew. Shia is a jew, and kikes are going to protect their own over one of their old products.
>>
>>133446124
It's kind of awe inspiring in a way. /pol/ managed to take a guy who had everything in the world going for him, millions of dollars, A List celebrity status, (((connections)))), and we drove him to complete destruction. It's pretty fucking terrifying and amazing at the same time.
>>
File: 1475525388058.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475525388058.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>133447459
kek
>>
>>133445515
Where's the video of him saying that to the black cop?
>>
>>133445786
>>133446124
All he needed was a little nudge, and those shitskins from reddit provided that nudge. /pol/ only came into play during part 3, electric tennessee.
>>
>>133450828
It's because of those new strains of the marijuana, no pol.
>>
>>133449640
break him out with drones
>>
This is the start of his redemption arc, folks. Sit back and enjoy the ride. He will be one of us, soon.
>>
File: gorilla glare.gif (2MB, 297x196px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla glare.gif
2MB, 297x196px
>>133445515
Imagine your political beliefs being so unfounded that getting a little drunk and angry makes you do a 180
>>
>>133449640
Clearly, /pol/ has to get arrested and fuck with him IN JAIL
>>
Maybe he started visiting pol after hwndu dissaster.
>>
>>133447220
Nah this is something else. Trump even tweeted in 2014 that Shia was a great guy when sober but he hoped he would sober up before it was too late. This is addiction through and through
>>
>>133450540
Nah man this was racist but it wasn't based in it. This was an addict trying to make people killing his buzz feel bad. He would have said anything and I genuinely believe he is sorry for saying it (mostly because it's a dumb as fuck thing to say.) He was just trying to hurt people he felt were hurting him. Common tactic of the addict trying to explain away his shitty behavior.
>>
>>133450828
He's been like this for years.
>>
>>133451103
There is no video because it didn't happen, /pol/ is lying to you again as usual as always
>>
>>133449558
Jesus fucking Christ, I can honestly imagine Shia becoming cricket. Homeless, on drugs 24/7 and giving blow jobs to men for money hahah
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.